剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
是毁了
I know.
好吧
Oh, right.
克劳迪娅 他的手
Claudia, his hand.
什么意思
What does that mean?
她逃走时穿着一个
Yeah, she took off in this--
看着我
Look at me.
退后一点 可能是...
Get back over here. it might be a...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
回头见 爱你
I'll see you soon. Love you.
而且我不喜欢它
And I don't like it.
那我还是明天再...
I'll just come back--
我的意思是说根本没有这个词
I mean, there's no such thing.
他知道我会想到这步
He knew I would make it this far.
他们为什么给你镀铜了
why they bronzed you.
为什么它之前不爆♥炸♥
How come it didn't go off before?
现在是谁在生气
Who's angry now?
好了
Et voila.
她可能现在找到了
She probably could find one now.
没错
So it would appear.
如果我没有使用凤♥凰♥令
If I hadn't used the phoenix,
而且他已经杀死你一次了
He already killed you once.
是用来关住极恶之徒
for the worst of the worst,
-不抱歉 -我们抱歉 皮特
- No, we don't. - Yes, we do, Pete.
-让我看看这个 -那可不行
- Let me just see it. - No, I don't think so.
嘿 如果你要像这样抱住我
Hey, if you're gonna grab me like that,
好吧 如果是你写的这些小说
Well, if you wrote those novels,
你怎么能这样 把手拿开
How dare you? Take your hands off me.
他没事 过来
He's fine. He's fine. Come here. Come here.
不 但监控录像
No, but the tape.
她逃了
She ran.
那么地下室在哪里
So where's the vault?
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯提供了帮助
MR. H.G. Wells lends his support
你在哪里 看起来不像是...
Where are you? That doesn't look like,uh--
我需要去见一个了解我的人
I needed to see somebody who knows me.
看来克劳迪娅是最后一个
It looks like Claudia was the last one
这是老朋友送的小礼物
Little gift from an old friend.
我们在伦敦
We're--we're in London.
我在仓库
I was at the warehouse.
有多远
Way too.
阿迪 救救他
Artie, do something.
然后锁起来
and locked down.
回到那个白♥痴♥的留学生公♥寓♥
to the international house of nutjobs.
我们有劲敌
We have competition.
我会再给你指示
I'll contact you with instructions.
私人物品
Of anyone who's been bronzed.
这栋楼太大了
This place is huge.
你把它放到我的口袋里的
You put it in my pocket.
肉眼感知
to the naked eye.
还有她的连镜小粉盒
And her compact.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这就是他们需要反物质的原因
That's why they need the antimatter,
还有约书亚
Joshua.
-恩 -我们走的太匆忙了
- Yeah. - We left in such a hurry.
那个主任提到了雷诺兹这个名字
the director mentioned the name Reynolds.
它将带你到达密室
That will show you the hiding place
这也许是他们把他变成铜像的原因
That's probably why they bronzed him--
麦克森就是雷诺兹
that Macpherson was Reynolds.
倒空
Empty it out.
根据原理示意图
Accor--according to the schematics,
啥都没找着
I'm getting nothing.
你依然可以思考问题
You can still think?
这事很复杂
It's really complicated.
他们马上就要让我下机了
They're gonna kick me off this thing in sec.
琳娜 我认识他
Leena, I know him.
如果你没有导航的东西
If you don't have a way to navigate it,
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
你想杀死我
You tried to kill me.
那么你到这的目的是什么
So what did you come here for?
你把包裹留给他们了 是吗
Anyway, you left the packet out for them, right?
我知道的是真♥相♥
I knew the truth.
这地方真是太逊了
This place is a dump.
我告诉过你待在仓库里
I told you to stay at the warehouse.
什么 我什么
What? I'm a what?
克劳迪娅 对不起
Claudia, I'm sorry.
一点都好笑
That's not even funny.
克劳迪娅...
Claudia...
没事 我很好
No, I'm okay.
但是切记 如果他联♥系♥你的话
But listen, if he tries to contact you,
听着 皮特 我知道这很难接受
Look, I know it's hard, Pete,
但她走了
but she's gone.
我找遍了铜像区的
And all I can find on the bronze sector
致命的
Lethal.
这是约书亚工作的地方吗
Is this Joshua's department?
麦克森肯定在几个星期前
Macpherson must have planted it
你是受害者
You were the victim?
为什么要戴着这串珠子
Why are you wearing those beads?
真是易如反掌
That seemed very easy.
-一点也不 -你确定
- Not even close. - You sure?
这足够让我们感到震惊了
For crying out loud.
政♥府♥的事...
Government Business...
原来如此
So that's how it works.
你拿什么打的我
What did you hit me with?
我对此事有种预感
I got a vibe about this thing.
皮特 看这个
Pete, look at this.
我们必须马上赶到欧洲量子物理研究所
We have to get to CERN immediately.
恩 我也爱你
Uh, yeah, I love you too.
是不是该庆祝一下
should we celebrate?
看看这里
Look at this.
她还好吗 你在哪找到她的
Is she okay? Where did you find her?
都是我的错
This is my fault.
很高兴你这么想
Glad you're seeing it my way.
阿迪 我们遇到麻烦了
Artie. We have a problem.
也许这个管用
Maybe this will help.
出自《科学怪人》
Young frankenstein.
等等 等等我们
Wait! Wait! Wait for us!
就在这栋楼里
is part of this building somewhere.
反物质贮存设施
The antimatter storage facility
无辜的人不会逃走
Innocent people don't run.
为什么你保护詹姆·麦克森
Why are you protecting James Macpherson?
是我把它带到仓库里的
I brought it to the warehouse.
没有
No.
我到你那里后会解释的
I'll explain when I get there.
爱德华·普兰迪
Edward Prendick.
为什么麦克森想得到它
Why did Macpherson want it?
如果要进入那里
And to get through that,
我觉得两个国家之间
You know, I-I think our two countries
雷诺兹教授还没到约书亚那里
Professor Reynolds hasn't gotten to Joshua.
-你给我过来 -想的美
- Come here, you. - No.
那里存放着被铸铜人的
It's where the personal effects are kept
跟开关上的线路相匹配
matches the wiring on the switch.
我是在以暴制暴
I'm fighting fire with fire.
约书亚 你没事吧
Joshua, are you all right?
我们有其他办法
We've got other options.
我做过很多存货清单
So I do a lot of inventory.
-没错 -好了 过来看一下
- Yes. - All right. Check it.
我们在绕远路
We're taking the long way around.
我们在来这的路上把它激活了
Because we triggered it on the way through.
你读过世界战争史
You've read war of the worlds?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表