剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
再给我一杯伏特加汤力好吗
Could I get another vodka tonic, please?
伏特加汤力
Vodka tonic?
那可是成年人饮品
That's a grown-up drink.
科特
Kurt.
-教我代数的麦卡·百玲吗 -正是
- Myka Bering, the Algebra girl? - Yeah.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you could make it.
是吗
Really?
知道吗 我之所以会来
Well, you know, I-I mostly came
是因为你发了封邮件邀请我
because of that nice email that you sent me.
哦 对 没错
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah.
全是梅根负责发的
Uh, Megan sent those out.
我们是联合主席
We're co-chairs.
原来如此
Ah.
话说 你俩还在一起吗
So you two still a couple?
不 毕业舞会后就分手了
No, not since senior prom.
我想任谁看过她吐得不成人形的样子
I think once you see somebody vomit that much for that long...
都会打退堂鼓的
It changes everything.
或许我们该找个时间叙叙旧
Well, maybe we should catch up sometime.
当然 你要过来跟我们喝一杯吗
Yeah, well, you want to join us for a drink?
那些人你还记得吧
I mean, you remember the guys--
罗伊男 嘉伯斯和菲尔
Royboy and Gabers and Phil.
记得 当然记得
Yeah, I-I remember them.
或许咱们晚点再聚吧
Maybe later.
好吧
Maybe later.
[汉森西餐酒廊]
[Hansen's Bar&Grill]
喂 啥情况
Okay, what the hell?
她一定是用了某种诱惑性藏物
Well, she must be using some kind of seduction artifact.
有很多种可能
There's so many that it could be--
有可能是瓦伦蒂诺的香烟
Valentino's cigarette,
或者是特洛伊海伦的袖口链
Helen of Troy's cuff bracelet.
知道吗 约翰·肯尼迪有一个...
You know, JFK had a--
一个领带夹 能让女人
he had a tie pin that drove women--
你在干嘛
what the hell are you doing?
我在设警铃
I'm setting an alarm,
约翰的银行户头一有动静就会提示
in case there's any activity in John's bank account.
好主意啊
Very good idea.
你还在垂死挣扎啊
You've still got some kick in you, huh?
这是啥情况
What was that about?
你确定不来一碗麦片吗
So, uh, sure you don't want a bowl of cereal?
我只想要你
Just another bowl of you.
来 再给我一杯
Hey, I'll have another one.
天啊
Whoa.
你好 是皮特吗
Hello, is this Pete?
见鬼了
Whoa.
我也不太清楚
Well, I-I'm not sure.
我说 你是麦卡吗
I mean, is this, uh, Myka?
我也糊涂了
I don't know.
我外表是皮特
I-I look like Pete,
可我觉得我不是皮特
but I don't feel like Pete.
你觉得你是我 对吧
You feel like me, right?
我是说 就好像...
I-I mean, like...
你是麦卡
Myka.
皮特...
Pete...
到底咋回事
What the hell happened?
天啊 我也不知道
Jeez, I-I don't know.
我看咱们这是...
I would say we, uh...
身体对调了
switched bodies.
皮特
Pete?
我换到你的身体上了
Am I you?
准没错 我们肯定互换了身体
Oh, yeah, we definitely switched bodies.
皮特 别摸我胸
Pete, get your hands off my breasts.
麦卡 你咋知道的
Myka, how'd you know that?
因为即使我们互换了身体
Because you're still you, and I'm still me,
你还是你 我还是我
even though we're in different bodies.
言归正传 我们得找出 痛
Okay, we got to figure--ow!
麦卡 怎么了
Myka, what is it?
原来你真伤到膝盖了
You really did hurt your knee.
好了 这事儿肯定跟藏物有关
Okay, this body whammy is definitely artifact-related.
我曾看到格里芬的眼里有一道光闪过
I mean, I saw a flash of the Griffin.
皮特 我也是
Me too, Pete.
既然这样 我们得赶回仓库
Okay, now, we've got to get back to the Warehouse.
小姐 你的酒好了
Here's your drink, miss.
稍等
Hold on.
哥们儿 我喝多少杯了啊
Hey, pal, uh, how many of those have I had?
这是第四杯
This'll be four.
我勒个擦
Holy crap.
麦卡 听着 我喝了三杯
Myka, listen, I drank three...
我喝了三杯伏特加汤力
I drank three vodka tonics.
不 不对 皮特
No, no, no, Pete.
是我喝的
I drank three vodka tonics.
问题是你能感受到我的膝盖在痛
Okay, so y-you feel my knee pain,
我当然也能感受到你的醉意
and I feel your booze buzz.
天啊 皮特 我真的很抱歉
Oh, my God, Pete, I am so sorry.
早知道这样
I would've had juice
我就只喝果汁了
if I'd have known we were gonna switch bodies.
下次我参加戒酒无名会
This is gonna be tough to explain
可不好解释了
at my next A.A. Meeting.
答应我 接下来你得滴酒不沾
Promise me you won't drink any more.
放心吧 我记得这种感觉
Don't worry, I remember this feeling,
通常不会有好结果
and it doesn't end well.
还有 千万别开车
And don't drive, okay?
你车技本来就烂 还喝了酒
You're a bad enough driver already.
我这就过来接你 还好不算远
I'll come get you. It's not that far.
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
Who's that on the phone?
是皮特
Pete.
喂 是凯莉吗
Hey, is that Kelly?
麦卡
Myka.
我是说 是我的搭档麦卡
I mean, it's my-- my partner, Myka.
那个女生
It's the girl.
麦卡 嗯 好
Myka, hi, uh, Hmm, yes,
我待会就去办公室拿档案
I will go to the office to pick up the file.
我三个小时后到 行吗
I'll be there in about three hours, okay?
在我赶到之前 别做出失态的事
And in the meantime, don't do anything that I wouldn't do,
我说真的
and I mean that.
喂 大家彼此彼此
Hey, the same goes for you.
凯莉 我得走了
Kelly, I got to go.
现在吗
Now?
但我们说好共度整个周末的
But we were gonna spend the whole weekend together.
我记得
I know.
但你也知道 国税局的 全年无休
I'm, uh--you know, the I.R.S. never sleeps.
我会尽快回来的
So, um, I'll be back as soon as I can.
那我给你提个醒 你还欠我一次
May I remind you that you still owe me one?
不如在走之前多来一局吧
Why don't we even up the score before you leave?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
不 不行
Uh, no, no, I--
不行 抱歉
no, I'm sorry.
我也希望我可以 心肝...
I-I wish I could, sweetie...
宝贝...
pie...
宝贝儿
cake.
但我真的无法...集中起来
But I just wouldn't be able to...concentrate.
好吧
Okay.
那算了
Fine.
去吧
Go.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在路上打给你
I'll--I'll call you from the road.
我不是在空口说白话
And it's not like I'm a guy
草率答应你而已
saying I'll call you.
我说到做到
I mean it.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我得先穿上衣服
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表