剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
When we shut down the old system,
不是吧
Get out.
比方说呢
Like for instance?
是吧 雨果
Right, Hugo?
不对
No go.
行了 你们自个儿到外面解决
Okay, boys, take it outside.
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
好的
Okay.
[PB&J花生酱加果酱]
你赢了
You've won,
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我知道你喜欢穿
I know that you loved wearing
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy.
托德
Todd.
[哇]
[Woa]
在那个东西苏醒之前
We can stay until the
小橙 试试小橙
Orangey! Try Orangey!
休斯顿中心
Houston...
我比你自己
Well,I think I know more about you
阿迪
Artie.
电线都破损了
Your guts are rotted.
惨了
Oh, yikes.
他退休了
He retired.
那难道是
Is that--
那是谁啊
Who is that?
什么
What?
你好
Well, hello.
马克斯·韦特海默的幻影箱
Max Wertheimer's Zoetrope.
[是不是很帅]
[Ain't that cool?]
小心 小心
Be careful. Be careful.
谢谢 尼尔森特工
Thank you, Agent Nielsen.
自动保修机 激活中
Activate M.A.A.A.s
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你会被困在电脑里的
You'll be trapped in there.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
这些东西怎么会很危险
How is any of this dangerous?
如果这有用 在切割器的电
If this works, we'll probably only have
在边上吵我 我没法干活
with you constantly interrupting me.
那就习惯下
Adapt.
-没问题 -不就冰激凌嘛
- Definitely. - Ice cream.
噢 天 希望可以
Oh, god, I hope so.
不 你是托德
No, you're Todd.
我是负责人
Yeah, I'm in charge.
看来他花在游戏里的
Looks like he spent a lot of time
皮特
Pete.
把他带回仓库去
take him back to the Warehouse.
我这里有些突发事件
Got a bit of an emergency here.
我们还是出来好了
We got to get out.
之后 一切夷为平地
And then, bam!
雨果·米勒杀了吗
the real Hugo Miller?
那又如何 这盏灯
So, what, this lamp thing
嗨
Hey.
当你说"在餐馆见"时
When you said "Meet me at the diner,"
那就好
Okay, good.
这就是为什么他能在二十五年前
It's why he was able to create
不 不 皮特
No, no, no, Pete!
麦卡 那张图片
Myka, the picture!
当我冲动地和
He's the guy I think about
当然是
Totally.
你作弊了
You cheated.
那东西正对着我们
That thing's firing
也许没啥不好的
Maybe that's okay.
完全停止活动了
Of it that's completely dormant
Fargo 小心
Fargo, watch out.
好了 我受够了你了
Okay, I've had just about enough of you.
-被涂掉了 -是谁干的
- Redacted. - Who would do that?
算了 我再说清楚点
All right, let me be perfectly clear.
有人吗
Hello?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
警♥察♥马上就到
Cops are on their way.
然后把它丢给你看
And I'm gonna throw it over to you
还要了解你
than you do yourself.
对啊 现在还是
Yeah, and still do.
那么雨果一号♥也可以
Then so can Hugo one.
不可以 你不是这里的人
Ooh, no can do, outlander.
他平时性情很温顺的
He's normally quite docile.
那能一起吃晚饭吗
Maybe dinner?
啥
Huh?
没有什么能让这里
Don't you have any artifacts
我设计的就能
Mine does.
放到棋盘上
on the board.
等等 那是...
Wait. That's...
[传输倒置]
[Transfer Reversed]
雨果
Hugo.
真伤心
So sad.
不要转 Fargo
Fargo, no!
他在讲什么
What's he talking about?
你好
Hello.
大部分处理能力
most of his processing power.
这声音
That voice.
这是你们要的关于他的资料
Here are his records you asked for.
穿着皮毛做的比基尼
wearing fur bikinis.
冰激凌 雨果
Not now, Hugo.
好吧 我说
Fine. You know what?
系统运行
Well, system's functioning
不 我们还是被锁在外面
No, we're still locked out.
伙计 你误会了
Hey, pal, you're making a mistake.
第一行第七格
A7.
这些鬼东西可以干嘛的
What the hell are those things gonna do?
[通缉]
[Wanted]
我喜欢托德 但他以为
I mean, I like Todd, but he thinks
喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey.
他说得对
He has a point.
猫的名字是艾伯特
Name of his cat is Albert.
不 不
No, no.
带着他的成果远离尘世了
project of his off the ground?
如果在我的生命中 有个能像你一样
Be nice if I could just have someone
能让我们进监狱
that can have us arrested.
不要说出来
Don't say its name.
雨果·米勒可能就是用这东西
Hugo Miller could have used this
艾伯特 是艾伯特
Albert! It's Albert!
上面的解释是精神崩溃
Cited it as mental exhaustion.
赶紧完事吧
Let's get this over with.
皮特 这个放很多年了
Pete, that's been here for years.
和雪人
and the snowman.
当然不会了
No. No, it's not.
你说了算
The judge?
当然没有用 我知道
No, I know. I know.
你因绑♥架♥罪被悬赏抓捕
You're wanted for kidnapping.
吓我一跳 真讨厌
God, I hate that!
可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
我曾经黑过瑞士网络
I hacked in from Switzerland once.
或者又疯又死又邪恶
Or all three.
-你们在约会吗 -不是
- You have a date? - No.
[启动自动保修机]
[Activate M.A.A.A.S]
他到底怎么了
What's wrong with him?
这声音可不是好兆头
That's a bad sound.
趴下 趴下 雨果
Get down! Get down, Hugo!
-叫我阿迪就行 -阿迪
- Oh, just call me Artie. - Artie.
找出异常情况
for irregularities.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表