剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
No, no, no. Artie, we know all that.
他们口是心非 表里不一
They say one thing, and they do another,
已经晚了
it was too late.
-什么 -嘘
- Oh! What? - Shh.
华盛顿特区
威尔斯女士
Ms. Wells?
你们怎么不去查一查
Hadn't you rather be looking for the person
我以为只是些古董
I thought that they were antiques,
可以找到阿迪
that always points at Artie.
好吧 克劳迪 你能行
All right, Claude, you can do this.
当时的世界你们很难想象 麦卡
It was a different world, Myka.
有些大事要处理
S-something huge came up.
-太意外了 -东西坏了
- Really, so surprising. - It broke.
我只是没想到
I guess I just didn't think
换人
People--
谁啊
Oh, snap!
这些人是你的亲人吗
These people are your family?
起码得想出点更好的比喻吧
at least to find some new metaphors.
我得走了
I got to go.
皮特 注意身后
Pete, behind you!
苏联肯定把他蒸发掉了
The Soviets must have disappeared him.
也许我该做个深入调查
maybe I should dig a little deeper.
不需要预感
Don't need one.
丹尼尔·迪金森
他被绑♥架♥了
He was kidnapped.
你们好 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
这家伙是谁
So who's this guy now?
你知道我会找到你的
You know I'll find you.
这是迪金森手部的X光片
This is an X-ray of Dickinson's hand.
反正回头打给我们吧
Just, uh, get back to us.
你把她交上去了
You turned her in.
我们知道H.G.和这事有瓜葛
And we know that H.G. is involved,
阿迪 我还没搞懂
Artie, I just don't understand.
刑架上的
The rack
我以为他在监狱里
But I thought he was in prison.
所以我通知了你们
That's why I called you.
死因确定了吗
Do they know the cause of death?
他去找迪金森
He went after Dickinson,
-你男朋友 -已经不是了
- The boyfriend. - Not anymore.
你得更我更充分的理由
I'm gonna need more than that.
那怎么办
to get into the Warehouse?
留着气待会儿用
You'll need it.
不是吗 噢 知道了 那只是掩护
Isn't it? Or ha! Is that just your cover,
我看到些不该看的东西
I saw some files I wasn't supposed to,
这些才是亚历山大的资料
This is on Alexander.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
威尔斯探员
Agent Wells.
考虑得很周到啊
That was some good thinking.
凯特·罗根 芝加哥外勤部
Kate Logan, Chicago Field Office.
我靠 我没为他做事
Dude, I don't work for him.
就卖♥♥些小玩意儿
Just trinkets.
我们说过这个吗
Did we talk about this?
阿迪...
Artie...
而是被铸成铜像了
Well, I would, but I'd be in bronze.
没必要让克劳迪娅跟着担心
There's no use in panicking Claudia.
好好谈谈吧
Work it out.
我在避免麻烦
Trying hard not to be.
所以地方当局不会帮我们
So no help from the local authorities
是槌球
Croquet ball.
外面等你们
I'll be outside.
你能回避一下吗
Would you give us a minute?
这死亡的时候得多痛苦啊...
The pain-- it just must have been...
没门
Nothing.
我靠
Ah, screw it.
所以迪金森的骨头全都...
That's why Dickinson's bones were all...
小联盟选手 别丢脸啊
Little league, don't fail me now!
你拿到了全套装备
You've got the jacks.
裁判所大♥法♥官
the Grand Inquisitor-- he was the driving force
我们不能去找警♥察♥
Okay, we can't go to the local police,
金窝银窝 不如自家的草窝
Be it ever so humble.
让她死吧 我才不在乎
Let her die. I don't care.
也许跟杀死迪金森和斯维伍德的
Probably by the same person
我得去趟莫斯科
I have to get to Moscow.
我该继续问下去吗
Oh, do I want to know what that means?
但当我进入国安局的时候
but by the time I got inside the NSA,
荣耀伴随着你
Glory are yours,
我们得马上赶去华盛顿
We have to go to Washington, D.C. Right now.
最近怎么样 还好吗
How's life? Good?
对啊 好的 好的
Right. Okay. Okay.
你以为你能利用我进入仓库吗
Think you can use me to get into the Warehouse?
托德 你惹麻烦了
Oh, Todd, you're in trouble.
我最喜欢的攻击方式
My preferred method of hacking
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
听着 我觉得
Listen, I was thinking.
也放了一个吧
into Artie's pocket too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道他们会惩罚你
I didn't know that they would punish you.
你离他远点就行
until Artie gets back.
为什么要他死
Why him?
帮我开下门
Just help me with this door.
我们也不知道怎么联♥系♥弗雷德里克夫人
We don't know how to call Mrs. Frederic.
到底是什么
What is it?
而杀了乔
By killing Joe,
太荒谬了
This is absurd.
哎呀 这也不能怪你
Well, who can blame you?
哦 壁架
Ooh, brackets.
咱们誓不罢休
till we know who's responsible for this.
与众不同的刑架
A different rack entirely.
跟她谈了谈
Spoken to her.
H.G.威尔斯 她在干嘛
H.G. Wells-- what is she doing now?
你是决策人
You make the decisions.
没错 战斗豹猫
Yeah, the Fighting Ocelots.
还挺容易干掉的嘛
Well, that wasn't so hard.
看到了这个 我就想...
I mean, I saw that, I figured...
顺便跟说一声
And for the record, I knew
-怎么才能让它停下来 -没办法
- So how do we stop it? - We don't!
琳娜 要是托德是想利用我进入仓库
Leena, what if Todd is trying to use me
十年连败
普利茅斯豹猫队
更不该爱上什么人
let alone fall in love with them.
好吧 那我们...
Well, all right, what about...
现在我去
Guess I'll just, uh,
我觉得有人在盯着我们
I think someone's watching us.
你把她交给了董事
You handed her over to the Regents
然后董事会讨论
Regents discuss.
沉醉和心碎混合在一起就行了
You mix black paint with white paint.
反而成了累赘
He was a liability.
威斯福特乐器行
Weisfelt instruments.
有那个必要吗
Was that really necessary?
-现在时机不对 -你 你们所有人...
- This ain't it. - You, of all people--
对我欲罢不能了吧
Just can't get enough of me, can you?
没错
Right.
真讽刺 是你提出的分手
Ironic-- you broke up with me.
是我
Me.
是笑脸相迎还是大发雷霆呢
with a big smile or with gunfire?
如果他手里有另外一个...
If he's got the other one...
粘了一张便条...
kind of stuck on your...
可你看看我刚偷♥拍♥的照片
But look at this picture I took of him.
看看这东西有什么用
Let's see what this thing does.
我来放 我来 我来
I'll do that. I'll do it. I'll do it.
还要几分钟她才会死
It takes a few minutes.
我为我的青春而骄傲自豪
Pride and Joy of my youth.
当然也不能去找政♥府♥
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表