剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
客人
A customer?
不 佛像是怎样老化模特的
No, look, how is the Buddha aging the models?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
减肥药
Diet pills.
减什么玩意
Diet what now?
嘿 轻点 这可是
Hey, hey, hey, easy, that's...
装满了小药片的
Filled with teeny-tiny pills.
你在私售减肥药
You're peddling diet pills?
很好的药
They're the good ones,
虽然现在还不合法
not legal here yet.
我从黑市上买♥♥到的 为了...
I get them on the black market for the--
你们不是为了减肥药来的 是吧
you're not here about the diet pills, are you?
好了 你现在要做的就是
Okay, look, here's what you're gonna do.
回家 然后请病假
You're gonna go home, you're gonna call in sick,
留在家里直到我给你消息
and you're gonna stay there until you hear from me,
不然的话你就要去药监局解释一下那尊小脑袋佛像
or you'll be explaining that little bobble-headed Buddha
是怎么回事
to the DEA.
或者 你放我走 我帮你搞定身材
Or I can hook you up if you let me go.
你明天就可以减掉那多余的五镑肉
You could lose those extra five pounds by, like, tomorrow.
我没有多余的五镑肉
I don't have an extra five pounds.
是啊
Right.
回家
Go!
好的
Okay.
麦卡 我们快没时间了
Myka, we're running out of time.
我知道
I know.
真不敢相信你最后还是打电♥话♥来了
I couldn't believe it when you finally called.
等待真是叫人望穿秋水啊
Anticipation has been interminable.
你说你找到她了 合适的人选
You said you found her, the one?
是的 她美极了
Yes, she's perfect.
好 你回来了
Oh, good, you're here.
皮特送来的血样
Well, the blood sample that Pete sent over
有硝酸银
has got trace elements
这种微量元素在里面
of silver nitrate in it,
这在人体血液中并不常见
which is not commonly found in human blood.
这说明什么呢
Ha ha, what does that mean?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那我...
So what I--
你的约会怎么样
how was your date?
非常好
It was perfect.
很好
Well, good.
很好
Good.
正如我说的 事实上...
So as I was saying, human blood--
人的血液里是不可能...有硝...
actually no kind of blood-- has sil--
怎么了
what?
做你自己是什么鬼建议
What kind of advice is be yourself?
阿迪 这是别人给过我的最糟糕的建议了
Artie, that's the worst advice I've ever heard,
因为我自己就是个没有过去
because myself is a giant freakazoid
除了一份不能和别人说起的
with no past and no real interests
绝密工作 便什么爱好都没有的超级怪人
outside of my top-secret job, which I can't talk about.
还有 我喜欢洋葱
Oh, and I like onions.
[时装周]
[Fashion Week]
麦卡 我能进来吗
Hey, Myka, can I come in?
你穿好了吗
Are you decent?
管它的 我进来了
You know what, screw it, I'm coming in.
不准笑
Don't you dare laugh.
没 我不是那么喜欢笑别人
No, no, I'm so not laughing.
我不想你上去走秀
Listen, I don't want you to go out there.
我有很不好的预感
I'm having some wicked bad vibes,
晦气能找上模特们
and whatever, you know, whammy's being done
或许就在她们走秀的时候
to the models, maybe it's when they're walking the runway.
只是 太危险了
Okay, so it's just-- it's too dangerous and--
好的
okay.
怎么了
What?
竟然不吵不闹
What, no fight, no argument,
不打我吗
no punching me in my soft spots?
不 不 我只是 我不去
No, no, I just-- I won't--
我不去走天桥了
I'm not gonna go out there.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
像你说的 太危险了
Well, like you said, it's dangerous.
不
No,
你从来没听过我的
You don't ever listen to me.
我不能
Okay, I can't
因为我...
because I--
我不能阻止一场战争
I can't stop an army.
我不能
And I can't, you know,
向世人展示我的灵魂
show people my soul.
你在说什么啊
What are-- what are you talking about?
一些女孩学习击剑课
Okay, some girls took fencing lessons, right?
读很多书 认真学习
And read books and studied
最后成为特工
and became Secret Service Agents.
但是那里
And that,
外面那些人 那些...
that out there, that is--
我做不来
That is not me.
为什么做不来
Why not?
因为 你知道...
Because, you know...
我不漂亮
I'm not the pretty one.
那谁漂亮
Who was the pretty one?
我姐姐
My sister.
特蕾西
Tracy.
她是拉拉队长
Yeah, she's the cheerleader
还是返校节女王
and the homecoming queen.
她是那种...
You know, she was the one that--
让所有男孩都着迷的女生
she was the one that all the boys were crazy about.
她做得来
She could do this.
好吧
All right.
转过身去
Turn around.
干什么
Why?
因为在你看着我的时候我没法
Because if I'm going to say this to you,
对你说出下面的话
I can't say it with you looking at me.
所以转过去吧
So just turn around.
我转过去
I'll turn around.
我也没法对着你的后脑勺说
I can't say it to the back of your head either.
那...
So, uh...
麦卡 你是个光芒万丈的女人
Myka, you are a stunningly beautiful woman.
我刚见到你那天就对自己说
The day that I met you I said,
"什么 我没法跟她一起工作
"What, I'm not gonna be able to work with her.
我没法把自己的目光从她身上移开"
I won't be able to stop staring at her."
但是后来我了解了你
But then I got to know you,
我才明白
and I realized that
你比我想象的还更有魅力
you're even more beautiful than I could see.
如果
And if that, you know,
击剑少女
little teen fencer
能预见到她以后有多么美
could see what a beautiful woman that she would become,
就会明白她姐姐
she would know that it's her sister
应该嫉妒她
that should be jealous.
准备好了吗
You good to go?
准备好了
Oh, I am good to go.
-好的 -我登台了
- All right, all right. - Okay, I'm going.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait a minute.
我来是告诉你别出去的
I came here to talk you out of it.
麦卡 过来
Myka, come here.
你来了
There you are.
你跑哪去了 吃大餐了
Where were you, Arby's?
快点 准备登场
Andale, get out there.
快去 快去
Go! Go!
好的
Okay.
去她的
Hell.
她把主秀的裙子穿上了
She's wearing the killer dress.
黛米安 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, Damian, you bastard.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表