剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Well, one we can control.
我没听懂
I didn't catch that.
你觉得它不想让我们把雨果带回去
You think it doesn't want us to bring Hugo back?
汽水会"爆♥炸♥"
Soda pop go "Boom".
雨果
Hugo?
想想好的一面
Well, I mean, look at the bright side.
这声音我认得
I recognize that voice.
如果我能够监视一台瑞士的自动提款机
If I can view an atm in sweden, for example,
我下了一份特殊的...订单
I have a special...Order
旋转和舞蹈 是啊
Spinning and dancing, right?
的确是振奋人心啊
Exciting. Very exciting.
肯定有个总电源的接头
There must be a main power junction.
也许我们应该
You know, maybe we should just
雨果说"艾伯特种东西"
and Hugo said,"Albert grows things."
所有系统仍是自动化状态
all systems will remain on automatic,
我的步骤刚进行了一半 然后
I was in the middle of a procedure and I
一个邪恶的电脑霸占了我的地盘"
An evil computer took over my workplace."
可用于意识转移"
Allows for mind transference."
你没伤到他们吧
But you didn't hurt them, right?
很快我们就会回到原始社会
Pretty soon we're all in human breeding camps
那会很不错
Well, that would be nice,
对哦
Right.
十三号♥仓库
Warehouse 13?
天 这里真冷
Jeez, it's cold in here.
我现在慢慢地把徽章拿出来
Look, I'm just gonna reach for my badge slowly.
你作弊了 你使用了藏物
You cheated. You used an artifact.
我们会按照已经说好的做
We will do exactly as we've agreed.
[雨果一号♥ 已上传百分之十一]
[Hugo One Uploading 11%]
我的脑子总是想些奇怪的事
My head's been in a weird place,
你要带我们去哪 我们得想办法...
And where are you taking us? We got to figure--
多诺万和Fargo想从
I intercepted Donovan and Fargo
这么说那复古风的胡须就解释得通了
That would explain the Tom Selleck mustache.
"灾难性"可是个坏词
"Catastrophic" is a bad word.
干吗不直接叫雨果·米勒过来呢
Why don't we just bring Hugo Miller here?
兄弟 我觉得你有点多管闲事了
I think you're kind of stepping in it here, bro.
尼尔森探员 你那非主流的
Agent Nielsen, your unconventional
我们玩剪刀石头布的时候
You know, when we play rock, paper, scissors,
由于某种原因 爱玩游戏的那一部分
And for some reason, the part of you that loves games
他有只橘色的胖猫
Ooh, he had a fat, orange cat.
我都等不及看那些
Ah, I cannot wait to see all the technical
这...这个是我发明的
I--I actually invented it.
它转啊转啊转
It went round and round
我相信如果他能力不行的话
who I bet Mrs. Frederic wouldn't have sent here
也是研究大脑思维过程的先驱
He pioneered the study of the brain's thought processes.
自动防故障装置被激活了
Some sort of Fail-safe activated.
难道就要被这几个机器抹杀了吗
And we're totally getting our asses kicked by colossus.
真的 但我们接吻时
I do, but when we kissed,
这些仍在雨果的那副躯体里
that's still in Hugo's body.
不不 雨果 别这样
No, no, Hugo. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们必须绕过那个电子眼
We have to get past that eye.
话说回来 我对电脑很不在行
But my computer skills go as far as
我或许计算错误
I may have miscalculated.
你能用笔记本远程登录仓库系统吗
You can remotely access the Warehouse through your laptop?
[琳娜之家 提供住宿以及供应早餐 欢迎光临]
[Leena's Bed&Breakfast Welcome]
不要问我
Do not get me started.
或许没有进化这回事
Maybe there is no such thing as evolution.
怎么...
W-w-what?
听好了 我是来给这鬼地方的系统
Look, I was asked to upgrade this place
类似于磷化物吗
Is it, like, a phosphorous compound?
可以四处看看吗
I could get a tour?
我们不过是在安装一套新的操作系统
We were just installing a new system.
刚刚我好像看到你的一生在我眼前回闪
Think I just saw your whole life flash before my eyes.
就算死 我们也值了
Hey, if we die, it's been fun.
那是因为你没像我这样玩
Well, not when you've played the way I have.
而是留在电脑里
It's in the computers
皮特 只是个电脑程序罢了
It's just a program, Pete.
回到仓库完成转移
with Miller and complete the transference.
它为什么会...听着
So why is it-- you know what?
艾伯特种东西
Albert grows things.
我要哭了
I need to shed a tear.
你有想过我们的未来吗
Do you ever think about our future here?
所以你要有什么事
so whatever terrible thing happens to you
你们还有电脑室
You have a computer lab?
我真是爱死你了 托德
Mmm, that's why I loves me some Todd.
这个应用于无人操作的空间站
It's for use in unmanned space stations,
这点电对我来说不算什么
I've been hit with worse.
"马克斯·韦特海默的幻影箱
" Max Wertheimer's Zoetrope.
我还以为你要为我和托德安排一场烂约会
I thought you'd arranged some lame meet with me and Todd.
我们能吃冰激凌吗
Can we get ice cream?
弗雷德里克夫人不会派他来的 不是吗
if he was trouble, do his thing, huh?
雨果在这电脑室里研究多年
Hugo spent years down here integrating
你们没有口令
You don't have the code.
是啊 是啊 你记得十三号♥仓库吗
Yeah, yeah. You remember Warehouse 13?
什么 什么啊 看见什么了
What? What? What? What did we saw?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你发现没 我们知道的那些前仓库特工
Do you know every former Warehouse agent
米勒先生 我们来自...
Mr. Miller, we're from the--
来探视雨果的人不多
Hugo doesn't get many visitors.
我们去找幻影筒 把它交给阿迪
Let's find that Zoetrope and get it to Artie.
我就知道有天会这样的
I knew this was gonna happen some day!
连温度调节器 安全信♥号♥♥回路
into the temperature regulators, the security feeds,
可以 如果你想吃的话
Yeah, if that's what you want.
好吧 阿迪 不知道你能否听见我说话
Okay, Artie, I don't know if you can hear me,
增强弹性 让企鹅跳舞
Increases elasticity, makes pigeons dance.
这不可能
Which is impossible.
天哪 我真是讨厌这些东西
Oh, man, I'm really starting to hate these things.
我希望这是"请勿泊车"的意思
I hope that means we can't park here.
[-通天石 -就是通天塔里的]
[- Babel Stones? As in... - The Tower of.]
我是说我不会
I mean, I never have.
"对不起 约会我去不了了
I can say, "Hey, sorry I can't make our date.
你知不知道自己在干什么
Do you have any idea what you're doing?
我们可以待在里面 出来 出来
until that thing wakes up. Out,out,out!
创造出这么个完美的人工智能
such a sophisticated A.I. 25 years ago.
[所说的每字每句]
[to every word that we're saying.]
[他半个脑子给烧坏了 什么意思]
[Half his brain is burned out? What does that mean?]
是不是能够玩玩游戏
I don't know we could pass the time maybe
而是将它们转移了
it transferred them.
用光前 我们或许只有几秒钟
a few seconds before it drains the cutter's charge.
但特勤局是保护总统的
But the Secret Service protects the president.
伙计们 能快点吗
Guys, uh, could you please hurry,
斯蒂芬·乔布斯两人分开
in one direction while pushing Steve Jobs
好了 哥们 我们要去兜风去了
All right, buddy, we're going for a ride.
有关的藏物
neural manipulation or telepathy
在修洞里的电线啊
Wire in the hole.
我的双眼正在扫描整个仓库
My eyes are currently scanning the Warehouse
在回仓库的路上你可以把一切都告诉我们
And you can tell us all about it on the way to the Warehouse.
克劳迪娅 多诺万 资料显示你有九次
Claudia Donovan, your file shows nine separate
要和雨果一号♥小聊一会
Gonna have a little chat with Hugo one.
当权者认为完全电脑程序化过于危险
Full programming was discontinued by the regents
我跟人约好要安装新系统的
Got this guy coming to install the new system.
抓紧我啊
Hold on to me, will you?
然后起舞飞扬
and dancing and flying.
他的程序是某种人工智能
Well, his program is some kind of artificial intelligence.
这段时间 我和你
to take the big sleep, that you and I
雨果 你先进去
Hugo, you go first.
总之 我看它将掌控我们的系统
Whatever it is, I think it's moving in.
你刚到底做什么了
What exactly did you do?
不会吧
No way!
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
我知道为什么绝地武士会变坏了
This is why Jedi turn to the dark side.
过来 雨果
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表