剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Time's running out!
改过自新吧 不然我就要了你的命
Fix your life, or I'm gonna take it from you!
再见 莱瑞傻面
Good-bye, Larry Noodle!
-这是嗖嗖飞 -还有闪闪亮
- That was whooshing. - And twinkling.
还有点鼾声
And a little ker-chow.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
莱瑞傻面
Larry Noodle?
长大后就没人这样叫我了
No one's called me that since I was a kid.
麦卡 麦卡 会不会
Myka...Myka, is it possible
我们刚才看见了 真正的...
that we saw the actual, real life--
别说
Don't! No!
圣诞老人
Santa?
圣诞未到
切勿开启
阿迪 有没有可能
Artie, is it possible that--
什么 弗吉尼亚真有人叫圣诞·克劳斯
That yes, Virginia, there really is a Santa Claus?
那老兄从烟囱进进出出
The dude enters and exits through chimneys!
他像精灵粉尘一样在屋子里穿梭
He travels across the room as fairy dust.
阿迪 这是真实的圣诞老人 好吧
Look, Artie, this was the real Santa, okay?
顺便说一下
Oh, and by the way,
小心点 圣诞老人是坏蛋
Be nice, because santa is bad-ass.
在四世纪的土耳其 确实有一个
There really was a Saint Nicholas
叫圣尼古拉的人[即圣诞老人原型]
in fourth century Turkey,
他因为往人们的鞋里放硬币而闻名
and he was known to have put coins in people's shoes.
真实的圣诞老人 太好了 我就知道
Real Santa! Excellent! You know, I knew it!
这就能解释很多事情
Seriously, it explains so much.
你脑海里浮现出
You're making a Christmas list
一堆圣诞轶事 对吗
in your head right now, aren't you?
也许吧
Maybe.
他威胁说要取走纽利的性命
He threatened Newley's life.
那家伙只顾挣钱
Well, the guy is a bit of a tool.
阿迪 会不会是有人
Artie, is it possible that someone maybe
用一种藏物能把人变成圣诞老人的模样呢
has an artifact that lets them take the form of Santa?
这里还有其他一些关于圣诞的传说
Well, there are other Christmas legends,
涉及黑恶的 顽皮的生灵
involving darker, imp-like spirits.
格鲁斯·克朗普斯阁下[传说中的怪物]
比如这个克朗普斯 还有这个黑彼得
Like, that was Krampus, and there's also Black Peter.
黑彼得:传说中圣尼古拉斯的随从
还有很多 我会一直研究的
There are more. I'll keep doing the research.
-阿迪 克劳迪娅呢 -我的黑恶精灵吗
- Artie, where's Claudia? - My own dark imp?
我怀疑她开小差
Yeah, I suspect she's off
又去准备玩惊喜了
plotting another holiday surprise.
你忙得连答应女儿的事情都办不到了吗
Too busy making money to keep a promise to your daughter?
现在不是时候 莱拉
Now is not a good time, Lila.
你说过要装饰圣诞树的
You said that you were gonna decorate the tree!
我没说过
I never said that, okay?
还有 我给她寄了些
And listen, by the way, I sent over
比较名贵的古董饰品
some incredibly expensive antique ornaments.
你没忘了给她吧
Did you even bother to give them to her?
别想用那个来敷衍她
Not really the same as her dad being here.
听着 我很了解她
Look, I know my daughter,
我知道她一定会喜欢那种东西
and I know that she happens to like things like that.
-她喜欢古董 -她也长了一岁
- She is an old soul. - And she's getting older!
莱瑞 你又错过了一年
Another year gone by, Larry.
你还想错过几年
How many are you gonna miss?
我没承诺过什么
I never made any promise.
我自己还有一堆事要做呢
I'm buried with work.
不管怎么说 很不好意思
Anyway, if you'll excuse me,
我 我马上还有两个会要开
I, uh-- I have two meetings
我先走了
that I have to get to right away.
-她为什么要说谎呢 -那是我前妻
- Why would she lie? - Well, she's my ex-wife.
-她就是那样的人 -这可能跟她有关系
- That's what she does. - She could be behind this.
不如这样
I got a thought.
麦卡 你去调查一下他前妻
Myks, why don't you go interview the ex?
我和老莱去跟他女儿聊聊
Big Lar and I will spend some q-time with the daughter, huh?
你觉得呢 来吧
What do you say about that, huh? Come on.
-这 -把会翘了
- Well-- - Cancel your meetings.
走吧 好啦 走啦
Here we go. All right. Here we go.
可是 我
I--
得啦 我听说费城现在风景独好
Come on, I hear Philadelphia is beautiful this time of year.
墨里昂音乐学院
结果 我们打电♥话♥问了486名调音师
So, as it turns out, calling 486 piano tuners,
兵分三路效率就是高啊
turns out it's harder to split three ways
我们发现只有你们这的人能说对什么嘎啦吉
when only one of you can pronounce glucky, uh...
还是嘎啦本喜乐的
Globben-killer...
-格拉齐维亚 -对对对
- Gluckklavier. - Yes.
总之 当我们得知这个格拉什么的牌子
Anyway, so we were about to ditch the whole plan
用的是一家德国公♥司♥
when one of them says that this gluckenthing
独家生产的调音弦轴之后
uses special tuning pins that are only made
整个计划终于明朗了
by this one company in Germany,
随后我那个懂点德语的哥哥
so my kinda-German-speaking brother
与那家德国公♥司♥电♥话♥联♥系♥ 将范围缩至
gets them on the horn, they narrow the list down
费城的几位购买♥♥该钢琴的顾客之中
to the couple of piano tuners in Philly
然后我就登门拜访了
who actually buy them, and here I am.
我实在搞不明白这上灰的钢琴
I can't imagine what's so special
有什么值得你们大费周章的
about an old piano gathering dust in a corner.
难道里面藏着宝贝不成
Is there hidden treasure inside?
没准
Doubtful.
接下来就是
But stranger things...
见证奇迹的时刻
Let's see.
我的老天爷 马利你看
Ha! Holy bah-humbug, Marley!
-我叫玛勒 -不好意思
- It's Marla. - Right. I'm so sorry.
这可是阿迪
Um, it's--wow. This is just Artie's--
就是我老板的名字缩写
it's my boss' initials.
真不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is really it.
开个价吧 千万别太贵啦
How much do you want for it? Please say not much.
我要跟威斯福特先生商量一下
Let me get Mr. Weisfelt.
这架琴是他的 学校无权处置
He owns it, not the school.
太不可思议了 兄弟 我找到了
Unbelievable. Bro, I found it. Yeah.
在墨里昂音乐学院 赶过来
Merion music school. Get your butt over here.
他姓威斯福特
Weisfelt?
你要买♥♥这架钢琴吗 为什么
You want to buy this piano? Why?
克劳迪娅你在听吗
Claude? Are you still there?
你听见我说的了吗
Hmm? I--do you hear me?
你为什么要买♥♥这架钢琴
Do you wanna buy this piano? Why?
你是阿迪的老爸
You're Artie's father.
什么 我忘了还带着耳塞呢
What? Oh. I forgot I had these in.
听了那个小子糟蹋月光奏鸣曲之后
Hearing the little bastards bang out Moonlight Sonata--
我才知道贝多芬为什么聋了
no wonder Beethoven went deaf.
这才是最好的圣诞礼物
Best Christmas present ever.
我最爱吃水果蛋糕了
I--I love fruitcake.
老爸 这块给你
Here you go, daddy.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
天呐 这个
Man, this looks...
我想说的是
I mean...
这蛋糕太好吃了 好姑娘
'ow delicious is this, lassie?
太好吃了 真是
I love it, it's--
大哥 这蛋糕不是我烤的
Dude, it's not like I baked it.
那就好
Oh, thank God.
天呐 我家里也有套一模一样的饰品
Oh, my God. We have the exact same ornament at my house.
我家那里也很重视圣诞节的
Christmas is a pretty big deal there too.
凯莉很喜欢这种复古的饰品
Kallie loves the old-fashioned ornaments.
以前莱瑞周末不加那么多班的时候
She and her father used to scour the swap meets.
她特别喜欢和他去旧货市场淘东西
Back when Larry didn't work every weekend.
你知道他有什么潜在的竞争对手吗
Do you any idea who might be threatening him?
比如你生活中某个
I don't know-- maybe a new man in your life
热心助人的"他"什么的
who thinks he might be doing you a favor?
没什么"他"呀
There's no one new.
你听过别人
Have ever heard anyone
称你前夫为"莱瑞傻面"吗
refer to your ex-husband as "Larry Noodle"?
莱瑞傻面
Wow. Larry Noodle?
上中学后我就没听见谁这么叫了
I haven't heard that since he was a teenager.
他不喜欢那个外号♥
He hated that nickname.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表