剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
阿迪 小心
Artie, be careful!
而且没有外交豁免
and no diplomatic immunity.
二...
Two...
我知道
I know.
她给了我这份工作
She made me an offer,
可弗雷德里克夫人帮你摆平了
But Mrs. Frederic fixed it.
我擅长探究灵异事件
Well, I'm usually pretty good at mysteries.
是啊
Yeah.
凯特·罗根
Kate Logan.
你根本进不去系统
You're never gonna get in.
你卖♥♥藏物
Artifacts?
犯人就是这么被用刑的
That was suffered on the rack.
这是好事
This is good,
是不对的
was wrong.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
抱紧了
Hold it tight!
你是...
You're...
哇 装得真好
Oh, good job.
那你呢
And what about you?
麦克森是谁
Who's MacPherson?
你还好吧
You all right?
我跟踪了他
I followed him,
真抱歉先前跟你断了联♥系♥
I'm so sorry we got cut off earlier.
不找出凶手
but we are not gonna stop
泰坦尼克号♥
The Titanic.
克劳迪 你脸上
Claude, you have a post-it
是为了什么
that was for what...
我不该跟任何人有接触的
I wasn't supposed to get close to anybody,
阿门
Amen.
我进去了
I'm in.
他很快就来了
He's gonna be here soon.
一旦这些俄♥国♥人发现
As far as the Russians are concerned,
要去五金店买♥♥
From the hardware store.
我的天
My God.
国安局的系统比我们的还要牢固...
The NSA's system is so much tighter than ours--
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
耐心
Patience?
所以你自首了
so you turned yourself in.
讨厌
This sucks.
怎么会是你
What are you...?
不是不是 再倒回去
No, no, no. Further back.
审核过程的吗
are selected?
我们终于可以交流了
We can finally talk.
皮特 卧倒
Pete, get down!
明白了吗
Is that understood?
首先 你是谁
starting with who the hell are you?
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13
那么 没错 我过的很好
then, yeah, my life's good.
什么锁链
What chain?
她是在一间仓库工作的
She just works at a Warehouse.
好吧
All right.
你会跟我完全断绝联♥系♥
you'd cut out of my life completely.
我做了金枪鱼三明治
I made tuna melts.
给我照相
Photographing me?
比如什么 找工作吗
Like what? Applying for a job?
似乎...
May have...
谁
Who?
怎么回事
What happened?
这样的话会令他更加身处险境
That would put him in even more danger.
现在要做的就是找到她
and all we have to do is find her,
所以她打死不去五金店
so she won't go to the hardware store
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
该走了
Time to go.
正在打印
所以你要是不想再被镀一次铜...
So unless you want to be bronzed again--
亚历山大
Alexander.
皮特正在看剩下的那些
Pete's just looking through the rest
-不行啊 -他饿了
- Can't. - He's-- Artie got hungry,
-40吧 -好
- Make it 40. - Great.
那个年代 一人犯事
Those days, when one was grabbed,
我♥干♥嘛要杀他们
What possible reason would have?
接电♥话♥先
Excuse me.
他们吹了
They broke up.
阿迪 这一切太可怕了
Look, that's a hell of a story, Artie,
听着就很暧昧
Sounds grayish.
都为时已晚了
for all of us.
阿迪的眼镜盒
It holds Artie's glasses.
托马斯·托尔克马达
Tomas de Torquemada--
我几乎还...
I hardly ever...
我都不会相信那个女人
I'll never trust that woman.
是你造成的
You caused it.
你还早着呢
Not yours.
拿着这个 抱紧了
Take this. Hold this tight.
亚历山大
Alexei?
好的 趴好 别起来
All right, stay down. Stay down!
摔跤摔伤的老♥毛♥病又犯了
It's an old wrestling injury.
-嘘 -他在你后面
- Shh. - Behind you.
-她叫克劳迪娅 -克劳迪娅
- Her name's Claudia. - Claudia?
你要求的
You asked?
仓库探员的身份
as a Warehouse Agent.
-别说的这么肯定 -我可不会任人勒索
- You don't know that! - And I will not be blackmailed!
她不想遇上托德
She's trying not to run into him,
然后看能不能想办法定住它
and then see if I can spot him.
亚历山大 听着...
Alexander, listen...
监控录影带
of the security-camera footage.
你八成跟麦克森一样邪恶
Bet you're just as bad as MacPherson.
听着 我们怀疑他是被
Look, we think he might have been taken
天哪
Oh, jeez.
看来他确实来过这儿
I guess he was.
阿迪在外面
Artie's outside.
是你 对吧
It's you, isn't it?
百玲探员
Agent Bering?
从那天起 亚瑟·威斯福特就已经死了
Arthur Weisfelt died that day,
桑切斯 你这么快就吃完午饭了啊
Sanchez, are you back from lunch already?
五金店就送货上门
The hardware store will come to Claudia?
但它这里却偏差了1英寸
but there's a half an inch between them.
不管付出多大代价
I don't care what it takes,
不是
Well, no.
我回头给你打电♥话♥ 我保证
I'll call you later, I promise.
你觉得那是个国税局的仓库
You think it's an I.R.S. Warehouse?
给我亲一个 好了
just go with it. All right.
这是我和亚历山大
This is the safe house where...
好吧
All right.
他在追杀我的家人
He's coming after my family.
或者乔·斯维伍德
or Joe Sweetwood?
色艺兼备啊
Beauty and brains.
有神秘的力量
Had power.
非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
不了
No, no.
现在走哪边
Okay, where now?
你就是想...等等 什么
You just want to... wait, what?
她的准确位置 先别发火...
at the cemetery, and before you get angry...
她对我来说什么都不是
She means nothing to me.
好了
Oh, all right.
看看皮特和阿迪就知道了
I mean, look at Pete and Artie.
你难道不知道
You seriously believe
百玲探员的报告...
To Agent Bering's re...
晚餐再见 假装给我...
I'll see you at dinner. Give me some sug...
国税局的仓库关我屁事
What do I care about an I.R.S. Warehouse?
株连九族
whole family was grabbed.
阿迪 我们都知道这事儿
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表