剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
搞定
Yeah.
谁呀
Hello?
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
啊
Aah!
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
喂 克劳迪娅
Hey, Claudia!
天呐
Jeez!
天呐 琳娜 又来了
Jeez, Leena. Skulk much?
阿迪要我们把这些感应器都装好
Artie wants us to finish putting these sensors up.
我在做其他的事
Well, I'm doing this instead.
你够了吧
Okay, look.
你现在想说什么 就一吐为快
Do you want to just get it off your chest right now?
我没什么可吐的
My chest is burdenless.
你不是可以感受气氛嘛 这都不知道
Can't you tell by reading my aura?
我不用去感受你周围的气氛
I don't have to read your aura
就知道你对我很恼火
to know that you're pissed off at me.
我要继续工作了
Going back to work now.
邻里监督组织每周在这里碰次头
Neighborhood watch meets here once a week.
可能因为是洛蕾塔搞的这个组织
Might be because Loretta organized the group,
而且在中西部她做的派最好吃
and she makes the best pies in the Midwest.
洛蕾塔咖啡屋
Loretta Coffee Shop
皮特 他说有派可吃
Pete, he said pie.
我听到了 我只是想先确认下
I know. I just want to make sure
仓库里是不是一切安好
everything's Jake on the home front first.
我马上就进去
I'll be right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想说的就是
Look, all's I'm saying is
你想让你邻里安全 就必须有暴♥力♥手段
you want to make an omelet, you got to crack a few skulls.
但我想说要让邻里安全
And I'm saying there are other ways
除了保安委员会的政策 还有别的办法
to keep this neighborhood safe than vigilantism.
谢尔登 你说是不是
Right, Sheldon?
我读到过 罪犯只有两种
I've read that there are two types of criminals--
寄生型和龟缩型
parasites and cowards.
伙计 说得好
Amen, brother.
就是这样
Like that.
什么事
What?
暴躁
Look, cranky's kind of
是你的天然属性之一 是吧
your natural state of being, isn't it?
请问你有何贵干
What, please?
三个被挤扁的子弹
Three squashed bullets, okay?
我们认为藏物
W-we think the artifact
有种如防弹般刀枪不入的特能
has some kind of a bulletproof invulnerability.
就算这样 也解释不了墙上的大洞
Yeah, no, that wouldn't explain the hole in the wall.
如果说先不管它是什么
Well, what if whatever it is,
它都有着多种特能
It does a bunch of different stuff?
这很难说
Doubtful.
好吧 克劳迪娅能够做点
Okay. Well, maybe Claudia can do a little,
你知道的 去查阅一下
you know, tippy-typy--
听着 皮特 你能不能自力更生
Look, Pete, could you just figure it out?
你都是个大孩子了 够了吧 我挂了
You're a big kid now. All right? I got to go.
阿迪 虽然我知道是你在说话
Okay, look, Artie, this is a little too crotchety,
但脾气也太坏了点
Even for you.
-发生什么了 -对不起 没什么事
- What's going on? - I'm sorry, it's nothing.
我只是遇到了点
It's just that I have a little...
鼠患
rodent problem.
我会让克劳迪娅去查
Um, I'll have Claudia explore
你说的刀枪不入理论 好吧
the invulnerability theory, all right?
谢了
Gracias.
底特律可安全得很
Detroit's almost finest.
凯斯曼警官
Officer Kessman...
还是要大杯摩卡和南瓜饼吗
Large mochaccino and a slice of Pumpkin to go?
洛蕾塔 今天就不用了
Ah, not today, Loretta.
这是特勤部的百玲特工
This is Agent Bering, Secret Service.
你好
Hello.
我是她的搭档 拉蒂默特工 你好
I'm her partner, Agent Lattimer. Howdy.
总统来这里了吗
Is the President in town?
没有 我们只是来查一起本地的案子
No, no, we're just here on a local matter,
我们想邻里监督组织或许能帮上忙
and we could use the neighborhood watch's help.
破案专家还要我们帮忙
The authorities need our help?
这可不是什么好兆头
That's not a good sign.
我现在要赶去银行一趟
- Yeah. - Well, I have to run to the bank.
我马上就回 有什么事可以先问谢尔登
I'll be right back, but you can talk to Sheldon.
他也是组织中的一员
He works with the watch.
为特工们切两块柠檬酥皮蛋糕
Two slices of the lemon meringue for the Agents, please.
不用了 我比较喜欢
Oh, you know what? I'm more of a...
吃自备的多滋乐 谢谢了
Twizzlers gal myself, but thanks.
那我就连她那块一起吃了
But, uh, I'll take her... her slice.
你们想调查什么
So what are you guys looking for?
任何奇怪和不寻常的事情
Anything strange or unusual.
没错
Yes.
一些可以...
You know, something that could...
扭弯街灯或者...
Twist a street lamp or...
在砖墙上开个大洞的东西
Put a hole through a brick wall.
你有见过和这类似的东西吗
You see anything like that that fits the bill?
抱歉 没见过这种东西
Uh, no. Sorry. Haven't seen anything.
但我肯定会为你们留意的
But I'll definitely keep my eye out.
那就这样了
Okay, then.
如果你们不介意的话 我失陪了
If you don't mind...
本城还有很多事要我管
My city needs me.
骑警杜德雷[电影人物]都是第一个到达
You know, Dudley Do-Right was first on the scene
三处事发现场的
at all three locations.
他还对财政削减抱怨连天
Yeah. He's also P.O.'d about the cutbacks,
他还喜欢独断专行
And he likes to do things his own way.
或许他是拿着藏物独断专行
Maybe he's doing things his own way with an artifact.
-我们或许 -我想我们应该
- We should probably... - I think we should.
想到一块去了
Mmm.
我就...
Oh, uh, I'm gonna...
把这些带上了
Take these with me.
谢谢了
Thank you so much.
你觉得他藏的是什么
What do you think he's got?
不清楚 或许是怀厄特·厄普的徽章
I don't know. Wyatt Earp's badge, maybe?
奥利维亚 你这理论很不错嘛
That's a good theory, Olivia.
奥尔加 奥普拉
Olga. Oprah.
你看
Hey.
好戏开始了
Game on.
我去看卧室里有什么
I'm gonna go check out the bedroom.
看上面 窗户被打破了
Hey, up there-- the window's been broken.
杀手哈里[电影人物]不要动了
Freeze, Dirty Harry!
把藏物交出来
Surrender the artifact!
藏物 你们在说什么
Artifact? What are you talking about?
那是什么鬼东西
And what the hell is that thing?
你用什么把这些人打得落花流水的
What did you use to mop the floor with these guys?
-这不是我♥干♥的 -你当然不承认
- I didn't do this. - Sure you didn't.
我们接到了匿名举报 等我上来时
We got an anonymous tip, and I come run...
我的神啊
No freaking way!
救救我 救救我
Help me! Please!
把他轻轻地放到地上
Okay, just put him down nice and slow.
那个蒙面人是谁
Who was that masked man?
那可不是普通人
That was no man.
那是超人
That was a superhero.
皮特 这可不是什么超人
Pete, that was not a superhero.
他是超人 他是蒙面铁人
No, that was the Iron Shadow.
-蒙面铁人 -没错
- The Iron Shadow? - Yeah.
他可是白银时代里最牛逼的人物
Only the most "Awesomest" Character of the silver age.
你在书店里长大的 怎么会不知道
You grew up in a bookstore. How do you not know that?
我看的是书 不是漫画
Real books, not cartoons!
漫画书也是书
Yeah, comic books!
穿紧身衣的人一跃至楼顶
A guy in tights just leaped over a building.
最好不要把这写进你的报告
Yeah, best to omit that from your report.
什么报告
What report?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表