剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
He knows I like antiques.
我他大概是从德国或其他地方订购的
I think he ordered them from Germany or someplace.
这张照片上的人是你前夫
This picture of your ex-husband.
莱瑞以前会为了邻居的孩子们扮成圣诞老人
Yeah, Larry used to dress up for the neighborhood kids as Santa.
凯莉很喜欢
Kallie loved it.
他们都喜欢
They both did.
麦卡 我能看一下吗
Myka, can I see that for a sec?
当然
Sure.
这是老弹壳
You know, these are old shell casings.
所以说
Yeah, well, uh...
我可能知道这到底是什么
I might know what this is.
你们听说过圣诞停火协议吗
Have you guys ever heard of the Christmas Ceasefire?
第一次世界大战时
You mean, during World War I?
没错
Exactement!
当我还在海军陆战队的时候
All right, well, when I was in the marine corps,
我有一位教官
I had a drill instructor.
他最喜欢讲这个故事
He loved telling this story.
那是1914年的平安夜
It was Christmas Eve, 1914.
那可不像是洛杉矶的圣诞节
I'm not talking, like, L.A. Christmas.
更像是比利时的圣诞节
I'm talking, like, Belgian Christmas.
那个圣诞节 到处都结着冰棱
I'm talking, like, icicles hanging off your nose
人的衣裤里都是雪
and snow down your pants.
虽然当时没有正式停战
And even though there was no formal truce,
但那些德国士兵
the German soldiers,
他们在战壕内点燃蜡烛
they started lighting candles in the trenches
并且唱起了圣诞颂歌♥
and singing Christmas carols.
很快 远远地
And then, in the distance,
英国士兵也加入了进来
the British soldiers joined in.
突然间 这些片刻之前还在厮杀的
All of a sudden, these sworn enemies,
不共戴天的仇敌
who were only seconds before fighting one other,
在战壕之间的无人地带见面了
were meeting in no-man's land between the trenches.
相互交换礼物
Exchanging gifts,
糖果 还有战利品
candy, souvenirs,
还有很多人临时给出了礼物
and lots of improvised stuff.
如果有那么一瞬间
If there was ever a moment
能有神奇的力量注入到物品当中去
that could infuse an object
并使之成为藏物的
and turn it into an artifact--
就应该是这个瞬间了
This would be one.
我们该做什么
So what do we do?
把它塞到那粘液里看看会发生什么吗
Goo it and see what happens?
但如果不看着纽利
Not without eyes on Newley.
我们就不知道活下来的是哪一个
We wouldn't know which one survived.
凯莉 为什么选这张照片
Kallie, why this picture?
因为我喜欢那张照片
Well, I love that picture.
爸爸扮圣诞老人的时候非常有趣
Dad was so much fun when he was Santa.
所以我猜 你希望一切能够回到
So I guess you were wishing for things
你♥爸♥爸还扮圣诞老人时的样子
to be like they were when your dad was Santa.
-是 我想是的 -没事
- Mm, yeah, I guess. - It's okay.
当我像你这么大的时候
I used to make a lot of wishes like that
我也会许很多类似的愿望
when I was your age too.
那是我们最后一次一起过圣诞节
That was the last Christmas we spent all together.
在你们还没...
Before you guys, you know...
是他开第一家商场的前一年
It was the year before he opened his first mall
之后他的事业就越做越大了
and his businessss really took off.
"有什么会比商场更具节日气氛"
"What has more holiday spirit than a mall?"
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
那就是圣诞老纽利觉得是家的地方
That's where Santa Newley might consider home.
我们必须得去那个商场
We have to get to that mall.
好了伙计们 别担心
Okay, guys. Don't worry.
我们会尽快给你们来电
We'll call you in a little bit.
我们要带着 要带着这个
We're gonna take the, uh-- we're--the--this.
-我们把这个带走了 -好 再见
- We're taking this with us. - Okay. Bye.
再拿块点心
And just a cookie.
点心 好了 再见
Cookie! Okay. All right, bye.
看 莱瑞 你的商场
Look, Larry, your shopping mall!
谢谢 你想让我♥干♥什么
Thanks. What do you want with me?
我已经给过你很多机会
I've given you lots of chances
让你能做个更好的莱瑞
to be a better Larry, Larry.
你全搞砸了
And you've blown every one.
我才是他们需要的人 不是你
I'm the man they need, not you!
你从不信守我的诺言
You never keep my promises!
你 你承诺说我会帮她们装饰圣诞树
You--you promised that I'd help trim the tree.
有那么难吗
Would that have been so hard?
给威尔基寄信的也是你
And you sent that letter to Wilkie.
是为了让你做正确的事
So you could do the right thing.
但你就是不做
But you never do!
你应该善待她们 莱瑞
People deserve better from you, Larry.
凯莉应该有个能陪在她身边的爸爸
Kallie deserves a father who is there.
现在她就要拥有一个这样的爸爸了
Now she's going to get one.
你对这个做了 这是什么
What are you doing with-- what is this?
很快 你就要消失了
In a few minutes, you will be gone
之后 我就会变成真实的
and then I'll be real.
不 不
No! No!
再见 莱瑞傻面 再见
Good-bye, Larry Noodle! Good-bye!
你得承认 这伙计还真的很有圣诞精神
You gotta admit, the guy's got Christmas spirit.
快来
Come on.
救命 他要把我变没了
Help! He's making me disappear!
我们已经知道了特斯拉枪没用
Okay, so we know the Tesla won't work.
上次纽利消失的时候
The last time Newley faded,
我碰了一下他的胳膊 他就恢复了
I touched his arm and he came back.
所以人类的碰触能阻止他消失
So human contact stops the process.
你 你去救纽利 我来把这个装饰品装袋
You--you grab Newley. I'll bag the ornament.
好
Okay.
瞧 圣诞老人的小部队
Oh, look, Santa's little army.
是不是很可爱啊
Aren't they cute?
对 胡桃夹子
Right. Nutcracker.
皮特 皮特 等等
Pete? Pete! Okay, wait!
行 先别开枪
Okay, hold your fire.
纽利 抓紧了
Newley, brace yourself.
什么都没发生
Nothing.
那是什么
What was that?
那是失败了的计划一
That was plan "A" not working.
那是你送给凯莉的装饰品
That was the ornament you sent Kallie.
她许了愿 希望扮圣诞老人的你能成真
She wished this--this Santa into being.
凯莉希望我代替他
Kallie wished for me to replace him.
不不 她是想要那个她熟悉的爸爸
No, no, she wished for the dad that she knew
那个还没有只顾着赚钱和工作中去的爸爸
before you became all about work and money.
我都是为了她 她不理解我的苦心
I did it for her! She doesn't understand!
她就是个小姑娘
She's just a little girl!
她只知道你没和她在一起
All she knows is that you are not there.
时间总是不够用
There just isn't enough time.
那你也应该抽时间陪她
Well, you should have made the time!
我取代你以后世界
The world will be a better place with me
会变得更加美好 莱瑞
instead of you, Larry!
凯莉会有个更好的父亲
Kallie will have a better father!
不
No!
放开我爸爸
Leave my dad alone!
凯莉
Kallie!
她怎么办到的
How did she do that?
她是个孩子 现在是圣诞嘛
She's a kid. It's Christmas.
他永远不会改变的 凯莉
He'll never change, Kallie.
他永远不会抽时间陪你
He'll never make the time for you.
我不在乎
I don't care!
不管他变成什么样我也要他
I want him no matter how he is!
哪怕他再也不来陪我玩
Even if he never comes over!
你休想伤害他
Don't you hurt him!
行行好 你总得再给我一次机会吧
Please, you've got to give me one more chance.
-求你了 -住手吧
- Please! - Stop it!
-都是我的错 -凯莉 甜心
- This is my fault! - Oh, Kallie, honey.
这不是你的错 是我的错
It's not your fault. I did this.
我害自己变成这样 也伤害了你们
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表