剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
-琳娜 -皮特
- Hey, Leena. - Hey, Pete.
哇塞 我还不知道原来仓库里
Wow, I didn't know the Warehouse
还有罐头啊
had a canned-food aisle.
红鲱鱼啊
Ooh, red herrings, huh?
这个案子要破起来肯定不容易
Bet that case was really hard to solve.
你腿受伤了
Did you hurt your leg?
是啊
I did.
追格里芬的时候扭到了
I, uh, twisted it nabbing the Griffin,
我把那东西放阿迪桌上了
which I put on Artie's desk.
没见到他和克劳迪娅啊
I didn't see him or Claudia.
他们到哈特福特出任务去了
They're in Hartford on a mission.
皮特 别乱碰
Pete, put that back.
那可是百虫之源
That's the original can of worms.
好吧 现在是星期五三点
All right, well, 3:00 on a Friday,
我下班了
so I'm calling it.
星期一见
I will see you on Monday.
小心你的腿
Take care of that leg.
周末最好躺着养伤
And you should stay in bed all weekend.
正有此意
My plan exactly.
[狄康康康奈 福特哈特]
[康奈狄格州 哈特福特]
[真情保险公♥司♥]
我觉得这笔捐款很可疑 仅此而已
I think that the donation is suspicious, that's all.
我做的一切都无可置疑
I've done nothing wrong.
我出钱 在全国设立免费诊所
I gave money to fund free clinics across the country.
这很件好事
That's a good thing.
当然 如果是出自你的本意
Yeah, it's a good thing,
那当然是件好事
if you did it of your own free will,
可貌似你太太
but I get a feeling that your wife
对此事不太开心呢
wasn't too thrilled with that decision.
何出此言
Well, what makes you think that?
好吧 我突然如此慷慨 她确实很郁闷
Okay, she was upset with my sudden generosity,
可那只是因为她没明白我的用意
but that's because she didn't understand why I did it.
那请问您用意何在
Why did you do it?
我没义务向你或是我老婆汇报
I don't have to answer to you or my wife.
是不是有第三者
Is there another woman?
不
No.
我老婆才是第三者
There's only one woman for me.
好吧
Okay.
克劳迪娅 我想我们要对付的
Claudia, I think that we could be dealing
是一个让家庭破裂的藏物
with a home-wrecking artifact.
已经有两名副总申请离婚了
Two of the V.P.S have filed for divorce.
三个了
Oh, make that three.
产业部副总裁
The V.P. of Product Operations
刚刚取消了订婚
just called off his engagement.
这也能从网上搜来
You got that off the Internet?
这叫网络社交 不过这次用的是老派方法
Social networking, but old school.
那个接待员 特丽 很爱唠叨
Teri the receptionist is chatty.
要是刘易斯打电♥话♥来
So if, uh, Lewis calls--
听着 除了这些捐款
Listen, aside from these donations,
真情保险的这些高♥官♥身上
what else do these Truehart executives
还有什么共同点
have in common?
还有一点
Well, one thing.
我比较了他们的信♥用♥卡♥消费纪录
I cross-checked their recent credit card charges.
有三笔报销账单上出现了汉森酒吧
Hansen's Bar showed up on all three expense accounts.
能查到收据吗
Can you pull up the receipts?
自己看吧
Observe.
好
Okay.
他们都跟同一个人见过面
Well, each of these guys met with the same person.
你咋知道的
You know that how?
你看 每份收据上都有人点了
Because look, on each receipt,
苹果莫吉托[一种鸡尾酒]
apple mojito.
还有没受影响的高♥官♥吗
Are any of these Truehart executives not affected?
真情
保险
约翰·邓里
副总裁
约翰·邓里
John Donley.
等等 该死
Oh, wait. Oh, pickles!
就是刚才跟特丽聊天的那个 我们得去提醒他
That was just him with Teri. We should go warn him.
不不不 我们要跟踪他
No, no, no, we should track him,
因为他可能就是点莫吉托的人
'cause he could be the mojito drinker.
试试看能不能调取车♥库♥的监控信息
See if you can hack into the garage cameras--
特丽
Hey, Teri.
约翰说他要去哪
John say where he was headed?
去汉森酒吧跟一个客户喝酒
Hansen's Bar for a drink with a client.
你也该去试试
You should try it.
他们在打折时段提供的蚌肉非常赞
They have the best happy-hour clam bar.
你喜欢蚌肉吗
You feel like clams?
-有点黏糊糊的 喜欢 -好吧
- I feel a little clammy, yes. - Yeah, okay.
琳娜家
请 允许
Let...Me...
我 说句
Just...Say...
感谢上帝啊 又到周五了
T.G.I.F.
不好意思脚扭到了
Hey, sorry about the knee--
有点 影响了我活动
kind of, you know, limits my moves a little.
我不介意
No complaints,
除非你是为了让我主动
unless you were faking it
故意装受伤的
so I had to do most of the work.
为啥
Why--
为啥女人们都不相信我
why don't women ever believe me?
这话题还是别深究了
Let's not get into that.
别担心
Don't worry.
咱今天不去跳舞
We won't go dancing tonight.
很好
Good...
因为我想要的东西
'Cause there's nothing I want that isn't right here
都在这床上了
in this bed.
[科罗拉多州 科罗拉多泉]
[林肯高中2000届蝎子班]
[Lincoln High Scorpions class of 2000]
-梅根 -等等 我猜猜
- Megan. - Wait, let me guess.
完全认不出来
I have no idea.
麦卡·百玲
Myka Bering.
麦卡
Myka...
太好了
Great.
总之 今晚的鸡尾酒会加上房♥费
Okay, so tonight's cocktail party plus a room
一共是120块
is $120...
当然如果你已经跟人约好
Unless of course you plan to hook up with someone
不需要房♥间的话...
and don't need the room...
我要房♥间
I'll take the room.
那个...
So, um, is, um...
科特·斯莫尔到了吗
Kurt Smoller here yet?
就在那边
Right over there.
太过分了吧
Isn't it disgusting?
他比高中时壮多了
He's in better shape and has more hair
头发也多了
than he did in High School.
就是啊
Yeah.
[汉森西餐酒廊]
[Hasen's Bar&Grill]
拜托 给点笑容嘛
Oh, come on, give us a smile.
赶紧拍
Just take the picture.
苹果莫吉托出现了
There's the apple mojito.
看来我们要对付的是个蛇蝎美人
We're dealing with a femme fatale.
安德鲁斯小姐 我以为你对团体保险感兴趣
I thought you were interested in group insurance, Miss Andrews,
要是你想买♥♥的话 我可以卖♥♥
and if you're buying, I'm selling.
但要是你想卖♥♥ 我可不会买♥♥
But if you're selling, I'm not buying.
你还没听完整套计划
You haven't heard the whole pitch.
我听得够多了
I've heard enough.
我的婚姻很美满
I'm a happily married man.
约翰正弯腰拿他的公文包
And John's reaching for his briefcase.
现在他要走了
Now he's walking out.
好 我去跟踪他
Okay, I'm gonna follow him.
-你留在这 -等等 事有蹊跷
- You stay here. - Whoa, flag on the play.
他调头回去找她了
Now he's heading back to her.
你的美让我倾倒
You fascinate me.
[欢迎2000届蝎子班]
[Welcome Scorpions of 2000]
麻烦你
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表