剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
It's out now, so that's OK.
很好
Good. Yes.
我买♥♥的是这辆枯燥的407
And I have bought this utterly dreary 407.
现在开始本次
And now, we're going to test them
我们毫无兴趣的试车
as if we're not interested in cars at all.
在这些烂车里,没多久
In these horrible cars, it didn't take us long
我们就体会到如今标致车主的感受了
to get the hang of being modern Peugeot drivers.
疯了!
Maniac!
拐弯...
And...turn...
为什么那么多Top Gear白♥痴♥批评标致?
Why oh why do those idiots on Top Gear criticise Peugeot?
瞧!6速变速器
I mean, look, six-speed gear box.
很棒
This is particularly brilliant
灯光切换键,关闭
you've got your light switch here, off, and then here,
“特别的关闭”
especially off.
2...2.5转,换挡...
So two... two-and-a-half revs, another gear...
噢,不,应该...
Oh, no, you're supposed to press...
进去了
That's it.
不久,詹姆士出事了
Soon, James had an accident.
见鬼
Damn and blast.
噢,不
Oh, dear.
噢,不、不、不...
Oh, dear, dear, dear...
又撞了?是的
You crashed again? Yeah.
今早你就在这撞的吧?
Didn't you crash on this corner this morning?
是的,一次没成功过
Yeah. I haven't got round it once yet.
真难走。为啥这里会设计弯道...
It is tricky. I don't know why they put corners on...
为啥会撞车?
I mean, why would you?
我开太快了
Well, I was going quite fast.
我在三挡
I was in third.
噢!
Oh!
当詹姆士拖车时
While James's car was being towed out of the ditch,
我抓住机会
I took the opportunity to demonstrate
展示了标致另一项惊人功能
yet another incredible standard feature on my car.
若想降下副驾玻璃
If you want to lower the passenger window,
你可以按下司机侧按钮
you can do that from a switch on the driver's door.
但若想升起它...没门
But if you want to get it back up again... you can't.
所以得走到另一边
So, you have to go round to the other side, OK,
用这边的按键
and use the button here.
但如果这么做,玻璃会被胳膊挡住
But, if you do that, you're going to trap your arm in this gap here.
标致也想到了。显然车门打不开
Now, Peugeot's thought of that, OK?
Obviously, you can't open this door.
车锁不见了,出于安全考虑
There's no door lock, that's for security reasons.
所以再回到驾驶室 - 很聪明
So you pop back round here - and this is incredible
按下按钮
simply pull this switch, OK?
玻璃降下
Windows ALL go down now.
顶棚打开,现在...
The roof detaches, and now...
瞧,我能升起车窗
Now look,I can lift the window
不会卡住胳膊
without getting my arm trapped.
瞧?多聪明
Can you see? Brilliant.
詹姆士拖出车后
With James's car out of the ditch,
我们开始享受标致电台
we relaxed by tuning in to Radio Peugeot.
杰里米·瓦因,BBC 2台
Jeremy Vine, BBC Radio 2.
“英国拥挤吗?”我们从这话题开始
"Is Britain full?" is how we started this.
沃菲尔德伯克郡的艾莉森说
Alison in Warfield in Berkshire texts and says,
“我无法在维特罗斯停车”
"I can't park at Waitrose.
“是的,英国很拥挤”
"So, yes, we are too full."
好听众
Good caller.
很礼貌。用碰撞告诉我
That's very nice of him. He just gave me a little push there
他在超车
to let me know he was coming past.
过弯!过弯!
Corner! Corner!
我做到了,成功
I've done it. I'm round.
伴随着温馨的标致电台节目...
Despite the soothing tones of Radio Peugeot...
你认为英国水质有待提高吗?
Do you think you may have the worst-tasting water in Britain?
拨♥打♥热♥线♥0500 288 291...
Do call us if so 0500 288 291...
在路上我们压力山大
we found the journey very stressful
全拜愚蠢的路标...
thanks to badly placed road signs...
和密集车流所赐
and busy junctions.
疯子
Maniac.
疯子
Maniac.
发展
Maniac.
小混混
Yobbo.
疯子
Maniac.
疯...噢,等等,空当出现
Mani... oh, hold on, I think there's a chance here.
噢...见鬼!
Ohhh... damn it!
该死的路政,也不修修路
Bloody council not mending the bloody roads.
詹姆士,又是个弯道,弯道
James, there's a corner coming up, a corner.
又有弯道警示。当心
There's a sign saying, "corner". Do take care this time, OK?
说实在的,我没留意到詹姆士的事故
To be honest, I didn't notice James's latest accident
因为我发现这车另一个特点
because I'd found yet another feature in my amazing car.
如果我按下加热按钮
If I push this button here that increases the temperature,
保持数秒...
and then hold it down for a little while...
好的
There we go.
不错,不错。冒烟了!
Lovely, lovely. Mm-mm, smoke!
显然,烟雾有些呛人
Obviously, there's a fair bit of choking you have to go through,
但...瞧瞧这场面!
but, um... look at the result!
人们喜欢...在家生火
People like a... a real fire in their homes.
而我在车里实现了
I've got one in my car.
这车自带烟囱
It's a good job this car has a chimney.
这功能挺实用
Obviously, that's a very good design feature.
当我再次见到詹姆士
When I met up with James again,
标致车主噩梦降临
it was at the Peugeot driver's worst nightmare
双环状交叉路口
a double mini-roundabout.
呃...
Now...
老天...
Dear God. Right, that's clear...
怎么办
I don't know.
疯子!
Maniac!
噢,老天,别再碰到双环状交叉路口
Oh, God - no more double mini-roundabouts ever, please.
经过这次恐怖折磨
After such a terrifying ordeal,
我们要坐下喝杯茶平复情绪
we needed hot sweet tea to calm our nerves,
于是来到附近花♥园♥
so we went to a nearby garden centre.
威尔·赫尔发来邮件“我建议恢复劳♥教♥所”
Will Hull e-mails, "I suggest we bring back workhouses.
“能缓解公共资源分配不均的现状”
"That would deter people exploiting the state
找个车位
A space there, nearly.
入口?
Entrance?
前面看看
I'll have to come in forwards.
来杯茶。噢...真棒
A cup of tea. Ooh... perfect.
你看这个了吗,詹姆士?啥?
Have you seen this, James? What?
胡萝卜能预防癌症。真的?是
Carrots stop you getting cancer. Really? Yeah.
但每日邮报说是番茄
But The Mail said it was toma... tomatoes.
或者番茄致癌?
Or was it tomatoes give you cancer?
我认为戴安娜令人致癌。或是房♥价?
I thought Diana gave you cancer. Or was it house prices?
不,移♥民♥影响房♥价...
No, immigrants do house pr...
更乱了
Oh, I get confused.
下午茶后,我们回到路上
Afternoon tea over, we got back on the road.
疯子!
Maniac!
结束混乱一天,我们回家
After a busy day, we were heading home,
于是各自给车装上一套
and to get there, we'd fitted our cars
名叫“卫星导航”的设备
with something called "satellite navigation".
很神奇。孩子们送的礼物
Incredible device. It was a present from my children.
能显示我的位置和回家的路
It knows where I am on the planet and then it can get me to my house.
照着它说的做就行
All I have to do is as I'm told.
这里左拐...好的...
So I go left here... yes...
照着电子地图,右拐
Right, according to the electric map, I go right.
这里是...
This is, um...
杂草真多,路政应该好好
overgrown,the council should really do something
修修这条路
about this road here.
真奇怪,石头不停敲打车身
It's weird, isn't it? You hear stories all the time
有些白♥痴♥说“噢,我照着卫星导航”
about idiots who, "Oh, I was following the satellite navigation
“开下悬崖,掉进海里”
"and I drove off a cliff or into a canal",
你会觉得“这人真二!”
and you think, "What a moron!"
一定是条近路。真聪明
Must be a shortcut. Bloody clever.
到了。温馨的家!
And here we are. Home sweet home!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表