剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
要有个休息的地方
I want somewhere to sit.
不能坐雪地上,搭个棚子
I can't sit on the snow so I'm building a shelter.
燃起来混♥蛋♥
Spark, you bastard.
好的,有火了
There we go, we have fire.
随着给养减少,食物来源变得迫切
And with my supplies dwindling, I also needed to think about food.
食用动物
Animals for food.
豚鼠
Guinea pigs.
所有动物都能充当食物
All animals can be a source of nourishment.
以及几种蠕虫、昆虫,只需掌握技巧
A few, including worms and insects,
can be collected with little skill.
6小时后
我厌倦、寒冷、不满、饥饿、害怕
I'm bored, I'm cold, I'm unhappy, I'm hungry, I'm scared.
我不想戴这帽子
And I don't want to be wearing a hat
去你的
Just for a minute.
为缓解压力,抵御严寒
To alleviate the boredom, and stave off the cold
我试着泡一杯野战松针茶
I tried to make some SAS-style pine needle tea.
他俩在哪,在哪?
Where are they, just where?
不巧,在温哥华机场我们耽搁了...
Unfortunately, we were a little bit delayed at Vancouver Airport...
当然
Yes, of course.
最终我们来到准备就绪的
But eventually we made it to the car park
救援皮卡停放位置
where our pick-up truck rescue vehicles were waiting.
詹姆士。啥
James. Yeah.
这不是车灯 - 这是人工太阳,不是么?
That's not a light - that's a collapsed sun, isn't it?
别管那,看这个
Yeah, never mind that, look.
我的车...高度到我胸部了
Mine is actually... comes up to my nipples.
我都不知道...你知道吗?
I didn't realise it was... And do you know what the other thing is?
如果遇到哈蒙德,都发现不了他,不是么?
If I actually find Richard Hammond, I'm not going to see him, am I?
会直接压过去
I'll just run straight over him.
注意到我的车吗?
Have you noticed something else about mine?
这么大的皮卡,只装了
This entire vehicle is a transportation device
一个轮子
for its own spare wheel, look.
后舱只为装个轮子!太傻了
That's all the back's for! That's really stupid.
瞧这尺寸,看呐!
Look at the size of it. Look at it!
不论如何,装备齐全
Anyway, listen, we've got everything we need here.
温暖的外套,大号♥皮卡
I've got a big warm coat, I've got a massive car
哈蒙德粗略的位置信息
a rough idea of where Richard Hammond is.
是的,所以我们...
Yeah, so let's go...
先去温哥华,找间酒店,好好休息一晚
into Vancouver, get a hotel, good night's rest
调整时差
get rid of this jet lag.
这不好玩。我不知道...
It's not funny. I don't know what...
他们明天必须到
They've got to get here tomorrow.
早上。清晨
Morning. Early.
待续...
等等
Hold on.
等等
Hold on a minute.
能先说明一点吗?
Can I just make something clear?
我也是第一次看这片子,抱歉
That's the first time I've seen this film and, um, I'm sorry
你俩去了温哥华
you two went into Vancouver.
是的。调整时差。没错
Well, yes.To get rid of your jet lag.Yes.
疲劳驾驶危害大,哈蒙德
No, tiredness kills, Hammond.
没见过高速路警示牌?正确
Haven't you seen those signs on the motorway? Exactly.
我更疑惑的是你们选择
What annoys me as well here is that you chose to do it in big
硕大的美国皮卡。这主意不错
American pick-up trucks.Well, that's a good idea
因为Top Gear从没测试过美国皮卡
Because we hardly ever do big American pick-up trucks on Top Gear.
是的,我一直力争做这事
I know, I'm always campaigning to do them.
所以下半部
I know, and in part two of the film
我们尝试了各种严酷地形
we do them extensively on many different types of terrain.
是的!把我晾一边!
Yes! Without me!
不敢相信!他简直忘恩负义
Oh, this is unbelievable! I've never heard such ingratitude.
远赴5400英里(8690公里)去救你
5,400 miles we travelled to come and rescue you.
用慢动作。是,但我们认为你喜欢野营!
In slow motion. Yeah, but we thought you liked tenting!
是的,我喜欢在湖区细雨中露营
I do, in the Lake District where there's a bit of drizzle
品尝蛋糕
and you can go out for some cake
而不是在野熊环绕,零下十度的山顶!
not on top of a mountain at minus ten, surrounded by bears!
好吧,等下就会知道哈蒙德是否
Well, we'll find out later on if Richard Hammond manages to be
对我们表示感激
grateful about any of this but
但现在到了嘉宾廉价车环节
now it's time to put a star in our reasonably priced car.
有趣的是
Now, funnily enough
今晚嘉宾在加拿大生活多年
my guest tonight spent quite a lot of time in Canada as well.
她是个忘恩负义,满脸愤怒的人吗?
Is she an ungrateful, angry little man?
不,不是。她是参演《X档案》和《堕落》的女星
No, no, she isn't, actually. She is the star of both The X-Files
女士们先生们,她就是Gillian Anderson!
and The Fall - ladies and gentlemen, it is Gillian Anderson!
来亲个。乐意效劳
I'll kiss you.I hope so.
太棒了。感谢大驾光临!
Excellent. Thank you so much for coming!
录完节目能拼对我名字吗?
So you can remember my name throughout the show?
它会贴在那。最后贴在那
No, it goes on there. Eventually it goes on there.
我也检查过到底是J还是G
But I did have to look whether it was a J or a G.
吃惊的是,你加入了我们节目明星榜的
Now, one of the things that amazes me is you today joined
一小撮特殊人群
a very small band of people who have been on this show.
最差成绩榜吗...
By doing the worst time ever...
待会我们聊这个。OK!
We'll get to that later. OK!
你怎么知道的?不不不!
How did you know? No, no, no!
本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇,西蒙·考威尔
迈克尔·甘本,和你。啥?
Benedict Cumberbatch, Simon Cowell, Michael Gambon and you. What?
每人都由我们专车接送
Everyone's offered a car and driver to come down here
但你拒绝了,你坚持自己开车。是的
but you said no, no, I'll drive myself. Yeah.
自己开车。没错。很少见
And you did drive yourself. I did drive myself.Very rare.
你不喜欢司机还是你喜欢...
Have you got a problem with drivers or you just like driving...
我想自己做主。是吗?
I just like being in control, I think. Really?
我喜欢驾驶...开车去过很多地方
Ultimately, no, I do like dri... I drive everywhere
很多地方。你在英国长大,是吗?
I drive everywhere.You grew up in England, didn't you?
很多观众都惊讶
A lot of people have been very surprised to hear you
你的伦敦腔。是的
talking with an English accent.Yeah.
你其实成长于...伦敦?伦敦
But you actually did grow up, grew up... Was it London? London.
小时候在...Crouch End和哈灵基
You grew up in... Crouch End and Haringey.
美国拿的驾照。16岁
But then you learned to drive in America. At 16.
16岁。你家庭开的是大众车?
At 16. And it was a Volkswagen family that you'd come from?
住伦敦时我们有辆甲壳虫
Well, when we were living in London we had a Beetle
老款甲壳虫,那种小巧的尖尖的车顶
an old original body Beetle, the skinny ones with the pointy tops.
后来搬到密歇根Grand Rapids
And then when we moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan
换成兔子般可爱的高尔夫...
we got what's called a Rabbit which I think a Golf...
我把高尔夫叫兔子
A Volkswagen Golf is a Rabbit.
我认为它们类似
But I think they're the same thing.
不,兔子...不是车
No, a rabbit's... not a car.
确实很像
It does exist.
好吧很像。所以16岁拿驾照
Yes, it does. So anyway, so you learn to drive at 16.
是的。在密歇根。一切顺利?
Yes. In the States. And it went well?
是的,还算顺利
Yeah, yes, no, no, it went very well
但刚拿驾照有段见习期
and then you were kind of on probation for a period
这段时间开车上路
of time when you get your driver's licence, where you can drive
必须有老司机陪同
but you have to have somebody who has a driving licence in the car.
但我头回上路没这么做
OK. And, um, and I didn't on the first time I went out
所以一天内出了两次事故
and got into two car accidents on the same day.
我对天发誓
I was literally, I swear to God
去上第一堂表演课时,被追尾了
going to my very first acting class, and I got rear-ended
我认为是自己的错
and I thought it was my fault.
于是我说“抱歉,你走吧,赶紧走吧”
And so I said, "I'm so sorry, just go, go away."
也没做笔录
And I didn't get any information
后来假装是停车时撞的
and then had to pretend later that I got hit in a parking lot.
肇事者肯定认为撞大运了
They must have thought all their Christmases had come at once
被追尾人居然向追尾者道歉
somebody apologised for being stationary when they ran into them.
第二起事故是什么?
So what was the second one?
那是我在平行泊车,打轮时
I was trying to parallel park and swung out and
刮到一位女士又大又旧的凯迪拉克
side-swiped a woman in a large, uh, old Cadillac
她和她儿子,身材都很魁梧
and she, she was very large and her son was very large
手里还握着一根硕大的棒球棍!
and they had a very large baseball bat!
他们向我索要赔偿
And they were determined that they were going to get money
于是跟着我回家
so they followed me home.
拿着棒球棍。是的
With a baseball bat. With a baseball bat.
来到我家门口,我妈接待了他们
And I walked up to the front door, my mum answered
他俩想要钱,站在我身后
and there were these two people, um, wanting money, standing behind me.
我妈想了一会,看向钱包
And she had the sense of mind to look in her wallet
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表