剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
就是比谁家车更快
is see how fast they were compared to the others.
这就是它们的意义!
That's what they're for!
如果我是老师,班上有法拉利和迈凯轮两个学生
Honestly, if I were a teacher and I had McLaren and Ferrari in my class,
我会抽死他们!
I would box their ears!
“去告校长吧,成熟了再来见我”
I'd say, "Go and see the headmaster and come back when you've grown up."
你看。啥?
Look.What?
车在这,赛道在那...偷着跑一圈!
They are here, the track's there... Let's just do it!
我知道,詹姆士,但它们被锁了
Yes, James. They're here and they're locked
这几个警卫被派到这
and those two security guards have been provided,
防止我们偷偷测试
to make sure we don't just take them out on the track after the show.
你开玩笑?没有
You're kidding? I am not kidding.
所以就这样?没办法了?
So, this is it? It ends here, it's not gonna happen?
不,不,不,不。我们不会放弃
No, no, no, no. We're not giving up.
碰巧这周我们听说有个中东土豪
We've actually heard this week of a man in the Middle East
同时拥有这几辆车
who owns one of each of these cars,
他可能帮我们
and he may be willing to lend them to us.
那就打给他嘛
Well, there you go. Give him a call.
他叫本·拉♥登♥
He's called Bin Laden.
没骗你,就是他
I'm not kidding, he is.
你说...本·拉♥登♥?
What, as in... Bin Laden?
不,他早挂了。新闻报道过了
No, he's dead. It was definitely on the news. I saw that.
是他一个兄弟
He's a cousin of that one.
不能因为亲属犯罪就质疑别人
Well, you can't judge a man by his cousin.
说的没错,哈蒙德
You're absolutely right, Hammond. You can't.
但难保不出意外对吧?尤其是Top Gear
But things go wrong on Top Gear, yes? All the time.Yeah.
你敢这么致电给他吗
Do you want to make the call
“你好,本·拉♥登♥先生。我把你的保时捷和法拉利撞了”
"Hello, Mr Bin Laden. I've just crashed your Porsche into your Ferrari"
不敢,你是对的
I don't want to make that call, you're right. No.
所以,暂时还不行,但我们不会放弃
So here we are, we haven't done it, but we're not going to give up.
我们都希望这样一件事
in fact I hope you all hope the same thing
某个周一早上
is that, on Monday morning,
我们接到法拉利和迈凯轮来电
we get a call from Ferrari and from McLaren saying
“好吧,我们同意一决高低”大家都希望吧?
"You know what, let's do this thing." Do you want to hear that?
是!来比一场。来吧!
Yes! Let's just do this thing. Come on!
好的,又到了...
Anyway, it is now time...
继续下个环节
It's now time to move on
明星廉价车环节
and put a Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
上周,我们不停接到电♥话♥
In fact, all week, we've had people ringing me up
“《我是传奇》《全民超人》的主演威尔·史密斯”
saying, "How on earth are you going to top Will Smith, from last week
“有嘉宾比他更有意思吗?”
"star of I Am Legend and Hancock and so on?"
这很容易,因为今晚我们请来了
Well, that is easy, because tonight, we have, as my guest,
2009年X Factor亚军
the runner-up in the 2009 X Factor competition.
女士们先生们,奥利·莫尔斯!
Ladies and gentlemen, Olly Murs!
杰瑞米。你好吗。很高心见到你,你好吗
Jeremy. How are you? Good to see you, how are you?
很好。大家好!谢谢
Very well. Hello! Thanks.
他来了!请坐
He's here! Ah. Have a seat.
荣幸之至
It's a pleasure.
我知道介绍有些不当
Now, I know that was a slightly mean introduction,
但实际上,成为X Factor亚军
but actually, being a runner-up in X Factor
好过拿冠军
is better than winning it.
噢,我...也这么想
Oh, I... yeah, I suppose it is.
但,还是想赢,我很好胜
But, um, obviously I wanted to win the show, I'm Mr Competitive
但当时若赢了
I know, but if you win X Factor,
你就回老家重操旧业了
what, you end up back in Homebase in a week.
或享受一次豪华旅行
Or on a cruise liner.
但我很幸运,和名次无关
Yeah, but I think it's lucky, no matter where you finish on the show
你无法预料会排在哪
you don't know where you'll finish.
或许一两年后我可能
I thought after about a year or two I'd probably be,
回到话务中心做接线员...
you know, in a call centre again, so...
One Direction第二名
(“单向组合”/One Direction,英伦风男子组合)
Cos it is,I'm just thinking, One Direction came second.
呃...不...JLS第二
(“摇摆不定男生”/JLS,英国男孩团体)
Yeah... no...JLS came second.
不,One Direction第三,JLS第二
Oh, no, One Direction finished third, JLS finished second.
如果当时是我,我会祈祷
I'd be standing there, at the end, judging on the facts and figures,
“请别让我赢,请别让我赢”
going, "Please don't let me win, please don't let me win."
这样我后来才能和你一样成功...
Cos then I'll be successful, like you, cos...
噢,谢谢
Oh, cheers, thank you.
你卖♥♥了多少专辑?
How many albums have you sold now?
1千万张?
10 million?
1千万是总数
No, it's 10 million in total
很多了。包括单曲和其他
That's a lot. For singles and everything.
专辑300万张,我猜
I think the albums, about three million, I think?
这数今天看很大了。我很满足,是的
That's a lot of albums these days. Well, I'm delighted, yeah.
如今专辑不好卖♥♥
I mean, it's not really an album market so
感谢买♥♥我专辑的伙计,谢谢歌♥迷
No, I'm delighted that everyone's been buying my album, so thank you.
参加选秀前你做什么工作?
And what did you do then before singing to Simon Cowell?
我是话务员。为人们提供
I was just working in a call centre. I was giving people advice
降低能源开支的建议
on how to save money on their energy bills.
所以你住孟买♥♥?
So you were living in Bombay?
不,在埃塞克斯的威瑟姆
No - no, no this was just in Witham in Essex.
你是埃塞克斯人?是的
You are an Essex boy? Essex boy, yeah.
除了是埃塞克斯人
And not just an Essex boy,
你还是个狂热车迷,对吧?
but we are talking about a major petrolhead, are we not?
100%是的,我爱车
100%, yeah, love my cars.
我想说在成名前
I'd say that before I was famous and got into this, you know,
我没多少辉煌购车史
I didn't have the most glamorous car.
你第一辆车是啥?
What was your first car?
第一辆车是菲亚特Ciquento
My first car was a Fiat Ciquento.
我猜是Cinquecento。Cinquecento
I think it's Cinquecento. Cinquecento.
这车因《中间人》出名
(《中间人》/The Inbetweeners,英情景剧)
Which of course was made famous by The Inbetweeners.
没错,就是它
Exactly,there it is.
还在我家
I've still got that, that's still at my house.
你的车?还在我家。
Is that actually yours? It's still mine.
知道吗?我花了很多钱...
Do you know what, though? I spent more money...
买♥♥它花了895镑(8625人♥民♥币)
That car cost me 895 quid and I spent, I think,
改音响花了950镑(9155人♥民♥币)
950 quid on the sound system for it.
在老家听歌♥兜风
So I could bowl round Essex
听说参加X Factor过程中
I'm presuming as well if you'd won X Factor and you got that,
你出过几次和裤子相关的意外
there would've been a few trouser-related incidents in that.
噢,天。好吧,是...
Oh, God, yeah. Well, the one...
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
我粉丝会告诉你我常把裤子弄破
My fans will tell you I'm always ripping my trousers.
我...有天我在做事
I... I was at work one day
关于招募的工作
I was actually working in recruitment then.
呃...有些盒子要拿走
And, um... I was just lifting some boxes,
大概上午十点,我弯腰搬盒子
about 10 o'clock in the day, I moved down to lift the boxes
结果裤子后面裂开了
and I ripped all the backend of me trousers out.
于是我想回家。钻进车里
And I want to go home. So I got in my car
从停车场飞驰出来
and I've drummed out of the car park,
来到一个路口,遇到红灯
I've just turned round the corner, got up towards the traffic lights.
那时发现没系安全带
And I've just gone to put my seat belt on.
突然,一辆警车出现,发现我没系安全带
All of a sudden, the police car's just come round the corner, seen me do that
跟上了我
and gone in behind me.
我说“噢XX”
And I'm like, "Oh,XX"
然后我到特斯科停车场,停车走出来
So then I drove to Tesco's car park, pulled over, then got out.
站在特斯科停车场
And obviously I'm stood there, in the middle of Tesco car park
午饭时间,裸♥露♥着下面
at lunchtime, with all me bits hanging out.
噢,太尴尬了!他们罚了我...
Oh, it was so embarrassing! They gave me...
60镑罚款(579人♥民♥币)
I think they gave me a £60 fine or something.
裸♥露♥下身罚60...?
Oh, you got a £60 fine for having your...?
不,不,当然也能因为那罚我
No, no,they probably could have got me done for that!
噢,因为安全带。
Oh, the seat belt. For the seat belt.
谁想看奥利单圈?
Well, who here would like to see Olly's lap?
是的!
Yeah!
放片
Play the tape.
噢,这真是...
Oh, I was...
抱歉伙计
Sorry, mate.
很棒的表演,裤子上变出圆圈
That was a gig, a lap on a lap.
当时还没反应过来
I didn't have time to prepare myself then
当我意识到裤子破了,我吓得
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表