剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
In any of our reasonably priced cars.
即使明年再看
It'll be fun next year
依旧激动人心
when you get back on the circuit with that time.
太惊人了
That is genuinely remarkable.
太意外了...刘易斯刚自尽了
I'm staggered because I... Lewis has hung himself.
噢,等等,刚才那伙计,你想说点啥吗...?
Oh, and by the way, matey boy, you want to...?
同样的车,澳洲人把英国佬
In the same car, it turns out that
击败的无地自容
the Aussie has just beaten the Brit,
it's the Ashes all over again.
像在加拿大夺冠一样。无法用言语形容
This is how I felt after Canada.I didn't know what to say.
我们让一位F1车手高兴的像获得冠军一样
So we've actually made a man happier than winning a grand prix.
女士们先生们,他做到了!丹尼尔·里卡多!
Ladies and gentlemen, he's done it! Daniel Ricciardo!
知道吗,这不是侥幸
You know that wasn't a fluke, don't you?
他做了三圈一模一样的成绩。三圈
You know he did three laps exactly the same time? Three times.
这就是实力...是的
That's why he's... you know.Yeah, yeah.
今晚,我们改装了三辆救护车
Now, tonight, we have made three ambulances, and to be honest
其间遇到些小问题
there have been a few niggles and minor teething troubles.
是的,举个例子,没有任何一辆车
Yeah. For example, not one of them
把伤员活着送到医院
has yet delivered a patient to a hospital alive.
是的,尽管如此
No. Nevertheless
制片人要求我们
the producer said we had to go off
搭建一处雷鸟特攻队风格的国际救援设施
and build a Thunderbirds-style International Rescue facility
三辆车24小时待命
where we would be on hand with our ambulances 24 hours a day
随时准备展开救援行动
ready to respond at a moment's notice.
就是这里
This is it.
指挥中心内
And inside the command module
我们等待首次任务的到来
we were waiting for our first emergency.
你们听说过一支
Have you heard about this
叫Hatzolah的犹太志愿者救援队吗?
Jewish volunteer ambulance service called Hatzolah?
没
No.
说真的,简直难以置信,咱英国的
No, honestly, I'm not joking, it's unbelievable.
The NHS response time
NHS紧急救援时间是8分钟
in Britain for a life-threatening situation is eight minutes.
而他们在纽约的救援时间
They get there in New York in New York, which is busy
是4分钟
in four minutes.
从接到电♥话♥起?没错
That's from the call? That's from the call.
4分钟抵达现场
Four minutes later, they're there.
成员有1000人。都是普通人
There's 1000 of them in New York,OK,and they're normal people
施工员,教师,各种职业 - 训练有素
they're builders,teachers,whatever - they're trained.
一切急救设备都在车上
And they keep with them in their cars, at all times
电击仪,药物,装备齐全
defibrillators, medicine all the things you need.
太棒了。我们应该以他们
It's a brilliant idea. And we should be aiming for
为目标
these response times.
我关闭车门就要2分钟。
It takes me two minutes to shut the back door!
先生们,求救信♥号♥♥
Oh, gentlemen, incoming message.
好先进的打印机
What a remarkable printer.
“一颗陨石坠落在锡尔镇
"A meteorite has landed on the town of Theale.
造成许多伤亡
"There are many casualties.
谁最快把伤员送至医院
"Points will be awarded for whichever one of you
谁就能得到分数”
"gets one of those casualties to
the hospital in the quickest time."
国际救援队开始行动,雷鸟特攻队出击!
This is it. International Rescue has been summoned,
Thunderbirds are go!
急救车的动力漂移!
I'm power-sliding in an ambulance!
来了
Coming through.
全油门,考斯沃斯出击
Dig down, Cosworth power.
很快我们遭遇堵车
Naturally, we soon encountered heavy traffic
但早已做好准备
but we were ready for that.
启动警笛
Engaging siren.
歌♥曲:stayin alive
比吉斯乐队
♪ Aah, aah, aah, aah Stayin' alive, stayin' alive... ♪
加油!
Come on, go!
没看见我是急救车吗?
Can you not see I'm an ambulance?
是的,这歌♥曲让伤员稳定情绪...
Yeah, Stayin' Alive, it's reassuring for the patient...
但对其他司机起不到警示作用
but it doesn't really say "siren" to other road users.
快点让路,普通救护车!
Get out of the way, you normal ambulance! Come on!
我的警报声和车一样
My siren, like my ambulance
是用来吓唬人的
was designed to scare people out of the way.
可惜没人鸟我
Annoyingly, though,it didn't really work.
他一点也不害怕
He's not scared at all.
如果哈蒙德的警笛都没用,那詹姆士就更没戏了
If Hammond's siren wasn't working,James's didn't have a prayer.
我知道警笛有些吵
I know it's slightly annoying
但看在伤员的份上
but could you be an awfully good sport
请各位让条道出来,谢谢合作
and move out of the way of the ambulance? Thank you.
抵达锡尔镇,我们立刻搜寻
When we arrived in Theale,we split up to look
陨石坠落地
for the meteorite crash site.
哦天啊,一片混乱!
Oh, God, the place is a mess!
看这景象...哦不,这不是
Look at the damn... Oh,no, this isn't the site
这只是...锡尔镇的样子
is it? this is just... Theale.
我们有血袋,氧气,止疼药
We've got everything we need.Blood, oxygen, Nurofen.
液压手刹,很有用的装备
Hydraulic handbrake, very important in a ram-bulance.
Hatzolah救援队看到这画面
The Hatzolah ambulance service will be watching this
一定大吃一惊!
with their mouths... agog!
4分钟限时,Hatzolah就是目标
Four minutes call-out time, Hatzolah are the people to beat.
是的,貌似迷路了
Yeah, temporarily lost.
有人看见陨石了吗?我想...
Has anybody seen a meteorite? I mean, it can't be...
连根陨石毛都没发现
I can't see anything that's been damaged by a meteorite.
真不爽!
This is getting irritating!
40分钟后,两人抵达
40 minutes later, two of us arrived.
各位稳定情绪,我们来了
Relax, people, I'M here.
哦天啊。瞧瞧
Oh, my God. Look at this.
伤亡惨重
Yeah, we got a lot of casualties here.
到底在哪?
Where is this site? Come on!
哦不,刹车衰竭了
Oh, hello, brakes are getting spongy.
还很烫
Still hot.
杰瑞米...什么?太惊人了
Jeremy...What? This is absolutely amazing.
确实,所有女性都没穿底裤
It is, none of the girls are wearing underwear.
哈蒙德来了。真准时
Oh, here comes Hammond.About time.
来的路上把车点着了?
Do you just have the fire brigade following you around...
哦是的,没错
as a matter of course? Oh, yeah, it does do that.
我不觉得这是陨石撞击现场
I didn't think it was going to be a real meteorite strike.
就当它是的
No, it is.actually happened.
继续
Go on, then.
“每个伤员身上都有显示
"Each of the casualties is fitted with a timer showing how long
死亡剩余时间
"they have before they die.
让你们知道剩余多少
"This lets you know how long you have
送医抢救时间。
"before they must reach the hospital."
并且,伤员每受到一次颠簸或撞击
"However, each time they are jolted or bashed
剩余时间减少十秒”
"the timer will jump forwards ten seconds."
还剩多久?不知道
How long's on the timers? Well, I don't know.
我猜和受伤程度有关
I presume depending on how wounded they are.
所以每人不一样
Oh, so it'll be different.
我们要挑选还有救的那些
So we've got to choose one with the longest amount of time.
没错。那开始准备,3、2、1,出发!
Yeah, exactly.Right.The race starts in three,two,one now!
抓紧时间
Right. I'm just going to get in.
还剩30秒,没救了
30 seconds, waste of time.
2分钟。抱歉伙计
Two minutes. Mate, I'm sorry.
还有十分钟。就这个了
He's got ten minutes. I'm having him.
8分55秒。就是你了
Eight minutes 55. It's you, it's you.
你还挺完整的,哥们。我能救你
You're in good shape, my man. I can look after you.
躺好
There you go, sir.
伤员都装好后...
With the patients carefully loaded...
进去!
Get in!
理查德和我上路了
Richard and I were on our way.
有个急弯,抱歉
May have collected a cone or two there, sorry.
我从没让伤患失望过
We've never lost a patient from Theale on my watch
这次也不例外!
sure as hell not going to lose one now!
通向镇另一头医院的路
The roads to the state-of-the-art hospital on the
被一堆车堵住了
other side of town were littered with abandoned cars.
但哈蒙德和我还是决定速度至上
But Hammond and I had decided to get there as fast as possible
即便遭遇一些罚时
even if it meant incurring a few ten-second penalties.
别紧张先生
Don't you worry, sir
抓紧了
you just hang on tight.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表