剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
(雷鸣般的掌声)
(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE)
谢谢各位捧场,非常感谢
Thanks, everybody, thank you.
大家晚上好
Hello, good evening.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我们回来了!
We're back!
又和大家见面了
We have returned.
又是全新的一季top gear,内容精彩得超乎你想象
We've returned with an all-new series, and it is a cracker.
我们测试了大众高尔夫7
We have got a review of the Mk7 Volkswagen Golf,
我们对900 cc的达契亚Sandero做了详尽的测评报告
we've an extended report of the 900cc Dacia Sandero,
是由詹姆斯完成的。又臭又长。(笑声)
James has done that. It's very long.(LAUGHTER)
我们骑过自行车,驾驶着卡车
We've a piece on bicycles,we've something on the stresses
进行长途运输比赛...(笑声)
of long-distance lorry driving...(LAUGHTER)
..正如接下来短片为各位呈现的这样
..and the rest of it sort of looks like this.
他们应该给这车起名叫寡妇制♥造♥者!
They should have called this the Widowmaker!
加油,阿尔法
Come on, little Alfa.
我们必须击败他
We have to beat him.
想要比试比试? 那咱们就来好好玩玩!
You want a race? I'll give you a race!
噢,天啊。我的鸽子都跑光了
Oh, God. My doves have escaped.
呃啊!
Arrrrrgh!
把我的座椅加热调到一档
Just have my heated seat set to the first position.
早安。抱歉。
Morning. Sorry.
这个冤魂不散的小城叫做...
The town in question is called...
切尔诺贝利
Chernobyl.
哇噢!哈哈哈!
Whoa! Ha-ha-ha!
噢!
Goooahhh!
BBC2台,晚间新闻
'Newsnight now, on BBC TWO...'
(欢呼声和掌声)
(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE)
这就是本季概览
All that is to come.
但首先,我们三个在办公室里起了一点小分歧
But first, there has been,I'm afraid, a bit of a row in the office.
正如各位所知,如今的小型掀背车都很不错
You see, we think that the current crop of hot hatchbacks are very good,
但我们坚信,如今的掀背车不如它们
however, we say they're not as good as the hot hatchbacks
上世纪八、九十年代的前辈们那样优秀
you could buy in the '80s or the '90s.
确实不如它们的前辈,不是吗?
的确如此,但我们的制片人是一个
Well, they're not, are they?
No, exactly, but our producers,who are very young
喜欢穿裤子露内♥裤♥
and wander around with the top of their underpants
并且常在办公室瞎转悠的小年轻
showing at the back of their trousers,
他觉得我们完全是在胡说八道
say that we are talking nonsense.
没错,所以为了解决这个问题,制片人要我们
Yeah, so, to sort it all out,they told us to go and buy
买♥♥三辆老掀背车,同时他们会设置
three old hot hatches,whilst they would devise
一系列让我们出丑的任务去完成
a series of humiliating challenges.
嗯!嗯!(笑声)
Hmm! Hmm!(LAUGHTER)
集♥合♥地点选在德罗伊特威奇的一个停车场内
(英国南部伍斯特郡小城)
The meeting point was a car park in Droitwich,
我第一个抵达
and I was the first to arrive.
这是一辆大众高尔夫GTI
This is a Volkswagen Golf GTI -
掀背车的领军车型,标杆,一切的鼻祖...
the standard-bearer,the benchmark, the daddy...
好好想想吧各位,
如今的高尔夫GTI售价在27000英镑(267263人♥民♥币)。
And think about it - a modern-day GTI would cost you £27,000.
而这车只要800英镑(7919人♥民♥币)。
我想说,800镑!就能买♥♥辆高尔夫GTI!
This was just 800 quid.I mean, 800 quid! For a Golf GTI!
它的里程数只有172000英里而已(276807公里),
并且它服役才25年...(喇叭声)。
It's only done 172,000 miles,and at just 25 years old it's...(HORN HONKS)
喔,詹姆斯来了!
Oh, there's James!
噢,天啊。他刚做了个手刹甩尾,女士们先生们
Oh, God. That was a handbrake turn,right there, ladies and gentlemen.
哟!
Yo!
XR2!(第一代福特嘉年华运动版)
XR2!
XR2i,16气门
XR2i, 16 valve.
16气门?没错
16 valve? Oh, yes.
你看,我买♥♥了一辆经典的MK2 8气门车型
See, I've gone for the coveted Mk2 eight-valve model.
8气门?8气门
Eight valve? Eight valve.
怎么了?(詹姆斯笑)
What?(JAMES LAUGHS)
这是我的个性车贴
Oh, the comedy stickers.
这么回事,詹姆斯,你要记住这点
The thing is, James, what you have to remember is,
当你看见一辆车的外观你就能了解到
you know when you look at a car,
它是如何被使用的?他的拥有者是个什么样的人?
how has it been treated?Who's owned it?
当我看到这些贴纸时
I looked at these stickers,
不完整的铝合金轮毂
the non-standard alloy wheels,
我就能猜到它一定被撞过
and I suspect this has been slammed.
看起来确实被撞过。悬挂也被降低了
It does look like it's been slammed. It's been lowered.
当你把所有这一切综合到一起考虑时
So you add those things together,
我就可以推测这车曾经的主人是一个...教会的神父?
and I've deduced it was probably owned by...a parish priest?
也或许是琼恩·维特费尔德(英国喜剧女演员)。
你这么说很有意思,
June Whitfield, probably.It's funny you should say that,
因为我买♥♥车时也用了和你类似的方法
because I employ a similar tactic when I'm buying a car, so I looked
我检查了比如-它有一套高规格的制动盘片
at things like - it has very high-specification after-market
是吗?这就是说这车原来的主人很重视安全
brake pads. Has it? Which means it was somebody
而不是个飚车疯子。没错,同时
interested in safety, not speed.Yes. And also,
他们还把左边的千斤顶支撑点给暴露了出来
they've done things like left the jacking point exposed,
这样当你不得不在路边换胎时,它能缩短你暴露在
so you spend less time exposed to danger if you have to change
危险环境下的时间。说的没错
your wheel on the hard shoulder.Exactly.
800英镑。750英镑(7424人♥民♥币)
800 quid. 750 quid.
你瞧,我们这次做了明智的选择
You see, we've been clever,we have been wise.
不幸的是,我们的讨论被打断了
Sadly, our discussion was curtailed,
因为哈蒙德来了
because Hammond then arrived.
这次他一点都不明智
And he hadn't been wise at all.
(杰瑞米笑)
(JEREMY LAUGHS)
那是...?
Is that...?
不不不
No. No. No.
Nova SRi。不。这车很有趣,不是吗?
今天到目前为止我都很享受它
Nova SRi. No. This is fun, isn't it?I'm loving my day so far.
让我介绍介绍它,1.4升,多点喷射
Let me talk you through it -1.4-litre multi-point fuel injection,
82马力。啊哈
82 brake horsepower. Uh-huh.
这车轻盈、敏捷、迅速
This is light, and nippy and quick.
在那个年代,它是最理想的车型。是吗?是的没错
This was the clever choice in its day. Was it? Yeah. It was.
哈蒙德...我最喜欢...哈蒙德,哈蒙德,哈蒙德,哈蒙德
Hammond... I love...Hammond, Hammond, Hammond, Hammond.
啥?它底朝天的时间比轮子挨地的时间还多
Yeah? This has spent more time on its roof than it has on its wheels.
开这车的小混混总是把这车开翻掉
All Novas are driven by yobbos who turn them over.
我必须承认...不止是因为这车门的颜色不搭调
I must admit... Because it's not just this door that doesn't match.
另一边是白色的
That one was white.
而且我不确定这车是否和埃塞克斯郡的每条沟都亲密接触过
I don't think there's a ditch in Essex that this hasn't visited.
但它还能正常工作。这非常令人满意。不是吗?
But it's still working. These are very desirable. Are they?
这货多少钱?700镑(6933人♥民♥币)
How much was it? 700 quid.
实际没人真正意义上购买♥♥过沃克斯豪尔Nova
Not that anyone ever actually had to buy a Vauxhall Nova -
因为这车偷起来比买♥♥一辆更容易
it was much easier to steal one.
如果你是个偷车贼,就别看这段了
Nobody's to watch this if you're a car thief. Don't watch this.
你拿着钥匙。我拿着钥匙
You have the keys. I have the keys.
我把危险指示灯给拆了,瞧见了么?
I'm going to remove the hazard warning light switch, OK?
是的。现在我把它倒着插回去
Yep. I'm now going to pop it back in again, upside down.
你瞧,点火提示出现
And lo and behold, the ignition comes on.
现在我只需要,呃...点火
Now it's just a question of, um...Bump-start.
走你!
Go!
(引擎发动)
(ENGINE STARTS)
就是这么简单。(哈蒙德笑)
And there we are.(HAMMOND LAUGHS)
我手里还拿着钥匙呢!
And I've got the key!
当我示范完毕
'As I was finishing my demonstration,
我收到一条短♥信♥
'I received a message.'
(短♥信♥声)
(MOBILE BLEEPS)
我收到一条信息。哦,制片人发的。嗯?
I've got a text.Oh, it's from the producers. Eh?
是的,今天第一项挑战
Yeah, it's the first of the challenges.
这回怎么没用金色的信封?
What happened to the gold envelope?
他是小屁孩
He's a teenager.
用信封就要拿笔写
That would mean using a pen.
噢,他没见过笔这种东西。绝对没见过。不管怎样...
Oh, he wouldn't have seen one of those. No, he wouldn't. Anyway...
等等。我不懂这上面说的是什么。因为你没戴老花镜?
Hang on. I don't know what it says.Because you need your glasses?
噢,天啊。我是老人了!
Oh, dear. I'm old!
这上面说:“买♥♥掀背车的意义就在于飚车
It says, "The main reason for buying a hot hatchback is speed.
因此你们将开着你们的破船去Shelsley Walsh爬山赛(伍斯特郡中部小镇)
"You will therefore do a performance test at the Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
进行测试
"in your crocks of ship."
船?
Ship?
船。我想一定是手误。没错
Ship. I think there's been some auto-correction. Yes.
好的...准备大干一场
Right... Soldier on.
(刺耳的汽车警报),噢,见鬼
(CAR ALARM WAILS Oh), bloody hell.
你的车有警报器?
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表