剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
我们继续吧 谈谈大家刻意回避的问题
Now,we'd better get on,I'm afraid,to the elephant in the room.
-好 -那就是Ed不会开车
Yes.Um...Ed can't drive.
我是说 你不光没有驾照
And I don't just mean you have no driving licence.
之前也有这样的人上节目 Johnny Vegas
We've had that before,with Johnny Vegas
最近是Jack Whitehall 但你究竟多不会开?
and Jack Whitehall,more recently.But how much can't you drive?
或者说 在今天来之前 你有多不会开车
Or how much couldn't you drive before you got here today?
我之前从没坐过主驾位 从没握过方向盘
I'd never sat in the driver's seat or put my hand on a steering wheel.
我之所以答应上节目
The reason I said yes to Top Gear is that
是因为我觉得第一次开车 肯定很好玩
I thought it would be funny, the first time that I drive.
这可能是电视首次播送驾驶课
It is... This must be the first-ever televised driving lesson.
我觉得全世界的17岁少年们都希望
I think so many 17-year-olds around the world would want The Stig
能由Stig来教他们驾驶 于是就有了这一出
to teach them how to drive and that's what happened.
我觉得你能来这里 胆子不小
I think it is very, very ballsy to come here, saying,
你说"我不介意自己的第一圈被拍下来"
"I don't mind being filmed for my first ever lap."
你甚至还给人买♥♥过车
You have actually bought cars for people -
-给音响师等人 -对 基本上每年
sound engineers and so on.Yeah,I bought...Basically,every year
我都会给为我工作的人发圣诞红包 其中有人
I give people who work for me a Christmas bonus and this guy
他基本上每年都会把圣诞红包
who works for me was,basically,every year,spending his Christmas
花在该花钱的地方 用在家人身上
bonus on things you should spend your bonus on-his family.
但他一直说想买♥♥一辆保时捷911卡雷拉
But he would always go on about wanting a Porsche 911 Carrera.
他说 那是我的梦想 但我接下来要把钱用在浴室上
"Oh,that's my dream car,but I'm doing up the bathroom next",
-所以今年 我给他买♥♥了辆保时捷 -你给他买♥♥了辆911?
so this year,I just got him the Porsche.You bought him a 911?
-对 -你是不是给另外一个音响师买♥♥了辆Smart
Yeah.Didn't you buy another sound engineer a Smart car?
我给吉他手买♥♥了辆Smart 但这是另一回事了
I bought my guitar tech a Smart car,but that was another...
他做错什么了 他会不会觉得"人家有911 我就只有个这?"
What's he done wrong(?) How does he feel going, "Oh, brilliant"?
我每天都看到这些人
I see these people,day in and day out,
他们总会谈及自己最想要的
and they always talk about the thing that they want most.
他的目标也太低了吧 我们得和他好好谈谈
He's got really low ambition.We need to have a word with him.
你确定他会好好弹吉他吗 因为如果他觉得
Are you sure he's doing your guitars properly? Cos if he thinks
一辆Smart已经够好了的话 他本可以要一辆911的
a Smart's a good enough car,when he could have said a 911!
萝卜青菜 各有所爱
It's different strokes for different folks.
说的没错 现在谈到你的跑圈 感觉如何
You're right. Now, moving on to your lap. How was it out there?
很有意思
It was interesting.
我有几圈犯错了 很好笑 你肯定会放出来的
I had some very funny bloopers,
which I'm sure you're going to show.
我们才不会呢
We wouldn't do that.
才怪
Yes, we would.
谁想看看Ed的首次电视驾驶课程
Who'd like to see Ed's first-ever driving lesson on television?
想
Yes!
我们首先要放两段失误片段
We've got one or two clips we'd like to show first
先来看看这些
of a few slip-ups. Let's have a look at those.
这是在倒数第二弯
So this is... Whoa, that's the second to last corner,
-但你偏得很厉害 -看着真不错
but you missed that by a long way there. That looks great.
天哪 这是在极速弯吗 穿过了轮胎墙
Oh, my God, is that the Follow...? They go through the tyres!
你救不回来的 居然做到了!
You're not going to hold it. You did!
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait! Argh!
不会吧 又在急速弯 同一个弯
Not again, not again at the Follow Through? The same!
让我惊讶的是 车子滑出去时
What staggers me about that is, when the car is sliding,
特别是在那里 时速为129公里
particularly going through there, which is about 80mph.
像那样滑出去 大部分人都会放弃
So, it's sliding like that. Most people just give up,
但你居然还在努力救车
but you, actually, were wrestling with the controls in there.
我不是有意的
That wasn't planned.
我只是不知道要把脚移开 松油门
I just didn't know to take my foot off the accelerator.
你就一直踩着吗
You just kept it on?
我并不像这样"我要解决这个问题"
Yeah, I wasn't, like, "I'm going sort this out and show everyone
向大家展示我的驾驶水平 只不过是
"that I'm really good at driving."It was,literally,just like "Ah!"
胆子(蛋蛋)那么大 你是怎么走路的
How do you actually walk about when they're that big?
我们来看看最快的一圈吧 准备好了吗
Shall we have a look at the fastest lap? Everybody ready?
好了
Yeah!
播放录像 出发了
Play the tape. Come on. Here we go.
自动档的车轮旋转 路很滑吧 -没错
Yes,wheel spin from an automatic.Oh,it is wet,isn't it?Yeah.
加油
Come on.
会加油的 就在这里 来到第一个弯角
It will and here it comes. Down to the first corner
出弯 我仍然不敢相信 今早之前
and around it. Still can't believe that you had never driven
你居然从没开过车
a car before this morning.
这个弯 有些走大了 但没关系
And you're around at... Slightly wide, but never mind.
来到芝加哥弯
We're off towards Chicago now.
加油 加油 不错
Come on, come on, come on, yeah. Yep, yep, yep.
很好 这里走线紧凑
Like it. Neat and tidy through there.
不是什么大问题 轮胎
No real problems, at all, and with tyre...
轮胎在尖叫
Yes, the tyres are squealing.
手要放在方向盘上 这很重要
Keep your hands on the wheel, that is important.
来到锤头弯 这就是给粗心新手设的陷阱
And this is the Hammerhead,designed to catch out the unwary and the new.
但却没有难倒你
But it hasn't got you!
好 就是这里了
Right, now, this is it.
这就是急速弯
This is coming up to what we call the Follow Through,
因为一旦犯了错 就会发生这种事
cos if you get it wrong that's what happens.
松油门了吗 你没有松油门
Lifting? No, you're not lifting.
没有人在第一节驾驶课上就能让轮胎尖叫
Nobody's ever had tyre squeal on their first-ever driving lesson.
轮胎墙 他能行吗 看起来不错
Through the tyres, can he do this? Yes, looking good.
要命 踩了点刹车
Oh, crikey, a little bit of brake action there
也可能是电子辅助刹车
or that could be automatic,on the car's part.
倒数第二弯 大部分人都会犯错
Second to last corner, catches most people out,
但今天也没有难倒你
but not you, not today.
在甘邦弯
Into Gambon...
还加了点油门
And,oh,there was a burst of acceleration.
最后 冲过了终点线
And there we are, across the line!
-好 现在 -感觉看着比开着要慢 -是的
Right,now...It looked slower than it felt.It does.
这车不怎么快 市场上的快车多得是
It's not a fast car. There are faster ones available on the market.
你觉得你会排在哪
Where do you think you've come on our...?
只要打败Jack Whitehall我就满足了
As long as I beat Jack Whitehall, I'm happy.
两件事要说明 第一 Jack在参加节目前开过车
Two things... One - Jack had driven a car before he got here,
尽管他没有驾照 而他的赛道有点潮
although he had no licence. And the track was mildly moist for him,
算不上湿 但今天非常湿滑 肯定会减慢你的速度
barely wet,but it was very wet for you,so it obviously slows you down.
他的成绩是1分54秒5
So, he did a 1.54.5.
而你 Ed Sheeran
And you, Ed Sheeran...
你的成绩是
you were...
1分50
1.50...
4秒
4...
..3.
还是湿地成绩 你做到了
And in wet. You've done it!
太好了
Yeah.
这真是 你觉得惊讶吗 我挺惊奇的
That is... Are you genuinely amazed by that? Cos I am.
差不多 但这是我的最好成绩
I guess so, but, like, that one was the best time that I did it.
之前几圈我大概开了2分30秒
And the times before that were probably about 2.30.
那么 成绩提高了不少
So, um... Well, with that level of improvement,
我们现在应该给Ed发驾照才对
we should just give Ed a driving licence now.
-没错 -诸位欢送 Ed Sheeran
Yes! Ladies and gentlemen, Ed Sheeran!
今晚 我们为大家上演的是一场精彩的比拼
Now, tonight, we are staging one of our important races,
参赛选手包括汽车 公共交通 自行车
between the car, public transport, a bicycle
以及杰里米倾情代言的
and Jeremy's rather fanciful belief that we should travel everywhere
水上交通
on rivers.
没错 这次的比赛在俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡进行
Yes, we are racing across St Petersburg in Russia.
书接上回 杰里米和那毫无操控可言的气垫船
And when we left the action, Jeremy was in the lead,
一马当先
in his uncontrollable hovercraft.
詹姆斯驾驶着他的电动小车紧追其后
James was second, in his tiny, electric Renault.
试替哥也不知道地铁坐到哪一站了
The Stig was somewhere or other on a metro train.
而我骑着自行车摔了个狗吃屎
And I had fallen off my bicycle and broken it.
不错 情况良好
OK, this is good.
全速出击
Flat out on water.
剩余里程显示还有65公里 绰绰有余
Remaining range - it tells me it is 40 miles, that's plenty.
轻松躲闪
Bit of a jink round him.
吼吼
Ho-ho!
也许你会问 选小车的意义何在
You're probably thinking,
"What's the point of that tiny little car?
瞧他那路宽的
"Look at the size of that road he's on."
话虽如此 但我们还没进入真正的圣彼得堡
Yes. But we're not in St Petersburg proper, yet.
我们还在郊区 一进入市区
We're still on the outskirts. When we get near the middle,
一定会有那种小巷弄的路
there's going to be a small alleyway,
那些在汽车发明之前
something built before cars were invented.
用来走马车的路
Things wide enough for a horse.
到了那 我就能一举奠定胜局
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表