剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
我爱他入迷了
I love this. I'm just made up with this.
你看 我就说
See? There you are.
我就知道 你会这么干
I, I knew it. I knew you'd do that.
我在片子里就说了
I said so in the film.
但你看 一台阿尔法•罗密欧的钱
But, look, the fact is you could buy two MX5s
可以买♥♥两台 不 两台半MX5
no, two and a half - for the price of one Alfa.
没错 但阿尔法•罗密欧更轻
Yes, but the Alfa Romeo is lighter.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
每次我问阿尔法•罗密欧它多重
Every time we ask Alfa how much it weighs,
他们的答案都不一样
they send us a different number.
的确 因为他们不需要斤斤计较
They did, cos they're not troubled with specific details like that.
如果你造一台如此好玩的车
If you build a car that's as much fun as this
碳纤维底盘
with a carbon fibre tub chassis,
你开它出去 不会计较它多重
you take it for a drive, you don't weigh it.
达芬奇画蒙娜丽莎的时候
When Leonardo da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa,
他不会说 这画有多重
he didn't say, "I wonder how much that weighs..."
这台车最大的意义就在于 轻量化
The whole point of the Alfa, we're told, is its lack of weight,
所以厂家告诉我它有点单薄
that's why they tell us it feels a bit flimsy and a bit brittle
而且为了减重没有助力转向
and it hasn't got power steering because it's so light.
但他们却不能告诉我它确切的车重
But then they won't tell us how light it actually is.
因为他们要享受驾驶乐趣
Because they're too busy having fun.
马自达还要考虑 给它配多少马力
Mazda made that and then went, "I wonder how many horsepower
我们把它开到磅秤上称一下
"it produces? Let's put it on a rolling road and weigh it."
干嘛不直接伪造个数字呢
Why don't they just make the figures up?
意大利人就这么干
That's what the Italians always do.
真的
They do!
好 一旦4C出了敞篷版
Right, once Alfa finally give us the convertible version of this,
我们就拿来和MX5一决高下
let's get it together with the Mazda and we'll sort out which is best.
好主意 但现在又到了明星廉价车环节
Good idea, but now we must put a Star in our Reasonably Priced Car.
我们今晚的嘉宾年少成名
Now, my guest tonight came to fame as a boy,
接着变成了蓝色怪兽 又成为了僵尸
and then he was a sort of blue monster, and then he was a zombie -
也就是说 我不知道他现实生活中的真面目是什么模样
all of which means I don't know what he looks like in real life.
诸位请欢迎 从远处走来的是Nicholas Hoult
So, ladies and gentlemen, somewhere over there is Nicholas Hoult!
原来你长这样
You! It's you.
原来是你
It is you.
你好吗
How are you and your...?
很好 非常好
Very well, very well.
-这就是你吗 -就长这样
That's actually you? This is it.
你的耳朵 鼻子 很好 请坐吧
Your ears, your nose - excellent have a seat.
好 谢谢你
Yes, yes, yes. Thank you.
因为你很少以真面目示人
No, cos you very rarely see you as you.
没错 我习惯了化很重的妆容
Yeah, I have a habit of wearing a lot of make-up.
我是说在电影里 不是在生活中
In films, not in real life. Generally.
提醒你一下 这是在 关于一个男孩 中的你 你当时
To remind you, this was you in About A Boy, obviously, when you were...
没错
Aww! Yeah.
我想用很甜来形容你 谢谢
Sweet is the word I'm looking for. Thank you.
-后来你就变成了蓝色 -没错
And then you were blue. Oh, yeah, yeah.
当然 这样也很难认出你
Again, hard to recognise you now from...
这是好事吗 这样就不会透露身份了
Is this a good thing? Does the anonymity...?
对 我会偷偷溜出去玩
Well, I did sneak around.
我穿着这套戏服上街
I did get off on the streets in that costume a little bit.
有一次我跑到了高尔夫球场
Um, I ran across a golf course at one point.
我横冲直撞 有三个人在打球
I went hooning it. Three people were playing,
我飞速横跨整个高尔夫球场
and I went running across this golf course,
他们抬头看到我冲过来
and they turned and saw that coming
他们说 天哪 上帝 这下来真的了
and they were like, "Oh, Lord, it's happening."
我停下脚步 说 记住要挥杆打球
And I pulled up and said, "Remember to swing through the ball,
眼睛始终盯着球的后面
"keep your eye on the back of it at all times,"
接着我转身继续往前冲
then I turned around and ran off again.
你可以看得出来 他们彻底被搞糊涂了
And you could see them just so confused.
这是你拍片时的爱好
Was that while you were actually filming or is that something
还是你在家就爱穿成这样找乐子
you keep at home for fun?
-我其实把脚爪带回家了 -是嘛
Well, I've got the feet from that at home. Have you?
对 其实不是我
Yeah. Well, actually, no, I haven't,
是我妈妈留下来的 她喜欢穿着当拖鞋
my mum kept them, cos she likes to wear them as slippers.
你还是小男孩时
Now, you've been, even from when you were a boy-boy,
就已经是个狂热的汽车迷了是吧
you've been a petrol head since you were that age?
没错 我是看着这个节目长大的
I have, yeah. I grew up watching this show.
-你在拍 关于一个男孩 时就开始看我们节目了吗 -对
So, you were watching this as a... When you were in About A Boy? Yeah.
我觉得自己都有一千岁了
God, that makes me feel about a thousand.
因为很奇怪 我没怎么变
Cos it's weird, I haven't changed...
你变了很多 但我和当初一模一样
I mean, you've changed a lot, but I'm exactly the same now
就像节目刚开播时那样
as I was when we first started.
那你肯定很激动
So you must have been thrilled, then,
既然你自小就是汽车狂热爱好者
if you were a car enthusiast from a young age,
能出演新 疯狂的麦克斯
to have been offered a part in the new Mad Max movie, I presume,
因为我们都知道 前几部里
which is - as we know from the early ones -
-有很多车子 -的确是这样
a lot of cars. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我本来想学澳大利亚口音的 太糟糕了
That was supposed be an Australian accent - rubbish.
对 因为我很喜欢原来的电影
Yeah, cos I loved the original films.
而且很奇怪的是 你在片场
And then, it's the weirdest thing, you'd be there on set,
他们有大批车队
and they'd have these armadas of all these vehicles
都是特意为拍摄而制♥造♥的车
that they'd specially made for the shoot,
V8 V12的车子都在咆哮
all these V8s, V12s, all roaring.
你坐在自己的车里 其他车喷出的火焰
And you'd be sitting there in your car, and flames of all these other
擦身而过 人们骑着摩托 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
cars would go flying past you, guys on bikes, and you just get chills.
但唯一的问题是 你什么都听不到
But the only problem with it is you can't hear anything
因为引擎声太大了
cos the engines are all so loud.
你只好坐在那里 看著摄像机
You'd sit there, and then you'd see the camera
来到你的视野内
kind of come into your periphery,
接着你听到车顶传来响声
and then you'd hear a bang on the roof,
这说不定是其他人在说台词
and that was maybe someone saying their line.
你只能瞎猜 什么时候轮到自己表演
So you're just kind of guessing when to act, essentially.
希望最终效果不错 也不知道自己出现在电影的哪一部分中
Just hoping for the best, not knowing exactly where you were in the film.
我们其实有一个片段
We've actually got a clip.
来看看新 疯狂的麦克斯
Let's have a look at the new Mad Max movie.
我叫麦克斯
My name is Max.
多好的一天 多么美好的一天
Oh, what a day! What a lovely day!
看上去像是我会喜欢的电影 大家都会喜欢的
That does look like my kind of film, I think all our kinds of films.
没错 我可能会为了这部电影排队
We would... Yeah, I'll be queuing up for that one.
-但这车还是留了下来 疯狂的麦克斯 是辆福特 Falcon
But the car has survived, the Mad Max...? It's a Ford Falcon.
还在呢 稍微做了改动 变成这样
That's still there. It gets adapted a little bit in this one.
实在是太棒了 他们对细节精益求精
This was amazing, like, the attention to detail in all of these.
我的车 他们一共做了四个版本
My car, they had four versions of it, because they had to flip
因为他们要让车翻滚 做各种动作 但每一辆车
and roll and do all sorts of stuff, but each one had, like,
我角色名叫Nux 每辆车的刹车都刻了名字
my character's name, Nux, engraved into the brake pad
诸如此类的
and all these sorts of things.
你坐进车内 所有配件都能用
When you got in there everything worked
有非此不可的理由 他们真的把一切都考虑进去了
and had a reason to be there, they'd had really thought about everything.
所以里面没用特效吗 翻车是真翻吗
So there's no CGI in this, then? It really is roll a car over?
没错 大家都很努力
Yeah, they were really going for it, yeah.
这听上去就是我的天堂
Well, I mean, that just sounds like my idea of heaven.
的确 你觉得天堂就是这样的
It was... Yeah, you think it's your idea of heaven
直到一辆卡车撞到了我的车后方
until they're crashing trucks into the back of you.
这是我的第一场戏
And you do the first take and you're like,
我说 好 我没事 别担心 快点吧 来吧
"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about it, do it faster, go for it."
接着我在拍戏中途转过身来
And then the next time you turn around mid-scene,
往后看 一辆卡车冲你而来
you look over your shoulder and there's this truck flying at you,
你就这样 在车内不断撞击 还要试着演戏
and you're like, "Boof!", getting thrown around inside, trying to act.
你拍电影时很会惹麻烦 是吧
You are quite accident prone on films, are you not?
因为你们在拍X战警时 还有法斯宾德是吧
Cos when you were on X-Men... Cos you've got Fassbender on...?
对 法斯宾德
Yeah, Fassbender.
他给我们讲了几个很棒的故事
Cos he told some amazing stories of what you got...
你们开着高尔夫车 而他
Racing golf buggies when he was...
没错 他和James撞了一辆高尔夫车
Oh, yeah, him and James crashed a golf buggy and caused
自己受了不少伤 还把片场的车撞坏了
quite a lot of damage to themselves and one of the cars on set.
没错 他是提过这件事
Yeah, he did mention that.
你没有参与高尔夫赛车吗
You didn't get involved in the golf buggy racing?
这件事发生后 他们就把高尔夫车都开走了
Well, they took them away after that.
我们也玩了玩高尔夫赛车
We'd do a little bit of golf buggy racing.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表