剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
来到高速弯
OK,into the Follow Through
双离合波箱的黑科技布局
banging up the double clutch gearbox
令车身表现出完美平衡性
letting the perfect balance of the transaxle layout do its stuff.
重踩刹车穿过轮胎墙
Just a stab of brakes past the tyres.
就像踩在澳洲人脸上
Stig pretending the pedal is an Australian's face.
剩下两弯...噢,走的很紧凑
Two corners to go...Oh,he's hot through there but very tidy.
最后的Gambon弯
Only Gambon left.
光速通过,冲线!
Laser-guided through there,and across the line!
成绩在这
I have the time here.
准备好了?
Ready?
1分17秒5
It did a 1.17.5.
这真是...看
And that is...Well,look.
比SLS快,并且
That's quicker than the old SLS Black and
也快过日产GT-R
quicker than the Nissan GT-R.
这说明,你完全不懂自己在说什么
Which shows,James,that you don't know what you're talking about.
呃,有意思,测试时完全不觉得
Hmm,interesting.Didn't actually feel like it would be that fast
它这么快,说真的
when I was driving it,to be honest.
那是因为...你在驾驶
No,that's because...yeah,YOU were driving it.
好的,播新闻。首先是条大新闻
Right,and now we must do the news.And we start with big news.
我们期待已久的新闻
This is the biggest news we've had in a long time,I would say.
因为福特,有史以来,首次
Because Ford,for the very first time,is making the Mustang
推出右舵版野马,售往英国
in right-hand drive and will be bringing it to the UK officially.
你能在家门口买♥♥到。就是它
You can buy them over here. There it is.
两种版本,四缸EcoBoost,
28000英镑(269774人♥民♥币)
Two versions,you can have a four-cylinder EcoBoost for £28,000
或5升V8,33000英镑
(317948人♥民♥币)
or for £33,000,a five-litre V8.
我喜欢谢尔比350...
Mm,the one I want,though,is the Shelby,the 350...
GT,或者这样的。520马力V8
GT,or something like that.It's 520 horsepower V8.
就是它.看起来很棒
That's the one.There it is,look.It looks brilliant.
但买♥♥不到,他们不卖♥♥英国
But you can't,they're not bringing that one here.
不卖♥♥我们。为啥?他们在加拿大销♥售♥
They're not selling that one to us.Why?
It's going to Canada in a year.
是啊,和互联网一样,但...
Yeah,I know,but so is the internet,but that...
它们不会销往英国,我们买♥♥不到...
But that's not coming here,no,we can't...
为啥不卖♥♥我们?不知道
Why won't they sell it to us? I don't know.
你肯定很期待右舵野马,理查德·哈蒙德
But you must be very looking forward to a
right-hand drive Mustang,Richard Hammond.
你以为...但不是
Yeah, you'd think... No, not really.
我不想要右舵野马
Because I don't want a right-hand drive Mustang.
因为一旦变右舵,就意味野马开始
Once it becomes right-hand drive,it's like it's trying too hard
迎合消费者,失去精髓
to be British and sophisticated and something it's not.
我理解。就像美国人来英国
I know what you mean.It's like when Americans come over here
学我们说“该死的”
and start using words like "bloody".
没错!就是这样。是的
Yes! It's exactly that.It is.
就像“我要去那该死的酒吧!”
And they say,"I'm going to the bloody pub!"
是很怪。确实没错
It doesn't sound right.It's the same.Exactly,it is.
或者“哥们”。他们说“哥们”,怪怪的
Or they say "mate".They try and say "mate",but it just doesn't work.
他们觉得我们像“鳄鱼邓迪”
(电影:《鳄鱼先生》)
Yes,cos they think we're Crocodile Dundee
他们分不清
cos it's all the same,cos they haven't got atlases.
所以这车如果卖♥♥到英国,应该叫
So that,realistically,should be called,now it's coming here
“该死的福特哥们”
the "Ford Bloody Quid Mate".
就叫这名!
Should be its name!
能做个调查吗?
Can I just do a survey?
多少人喜欢上周急救车桥段?
How many people here enjoyed the ambulance film we did last week?
是的!
Yes!
我们收到一条邮件
OK,you see,the problem we have is that we've had an electronic
发件人叫E36-Man-4000,他说
communication from a man called Mr E36-Man-4000,who says
“亲爱的Top Gear,我讨厌急救车内容
"Dear so-called Top Gear,I HATED your thing on ambulances.
为啥不说点汽车内容?”
Why don't you stick to cars?"
我们表演一下...他叫啥来着?
Shall we show Mr...What's he called,Mr Hashtag?
我们表演一下如果只聊车
Shall we show him what this show would be like
会怎样?
if we just talked about cars?
好吧
Yeah,OK.Yeah,all right.
这周我测试了辆...
I tell you what I drove this week...
大众帕萨特柴油版。是吗?
Volkswagen Passat diesel.Did you?
非常舒适
Surprisingly comfortable.
还试驾了奥迪TT
I also drove an Audi TT.
超乎你想象
Which is much nicer than you'd think.
我测试了全新保时捷911Turbo
Actually,I've been driving the new Porsche 911 Turbo,which is
不仅快,而且异常安静
very fast but surprisingly quiet.
是吗?
Oh,is it?
呃,阿斯顿马丁为007新片打造了新车
Um,Aston Martin have built a new one-off for a Bond film.
名叫DB10。
It's called the DB10.
没啥亮点。我不喜欢
I don't think much of that,actually.I don't like the way it looks.
我也不喜欢。OK
No,I don't.No,I do.OK.
呃,沃克斯豪尔...
Erm,Vauxhall...
推出新车,可赛
has a new car,the Corsa.
没啥尿点
I've got nothing on that.
可以结束了吗?
Shall we give up on car news?
我要说人话了
I'm going to take charge again
聊点有意思的,行吧?
because I want to talk about something else,right?
我要聊聊,上周一些专家提议
I want to talk about some experts who said last week
拆掉英国轨道交通
they wanted to rip up all of Britain's railway lines and replace
换成大型客车专用道
them with motorways that would then only be used by coaches.
我认为这想法很糟糕。为啥?
And I think that would be a shame.Why would that be a shame?
因为我喜欢尾随客车
Because I like having coaches on motorways.
怎么?这样就能蹭它们的WIFI
Why? Because you can drive alongside them and use their Wi-Fi.
真的?!
Can you?!
是的!你们不知道?感觉很棒
You can,honestly! Have you not done that? It's fabulous.
我那帮孩子总嚷“老爹,老爹,减速到70”
My kids always say,"Daddy,Daddy,slow down to 70."
抱歉,他们说“请提速到70”
I mean,sorry,"Speed up to 70."
追上那客车
Catch the coach,quickly
我们就能把这便便图分享出去
so we can snapchat this picture of a poo I've done.
就像免费WIFI热点?是的!大家回去试试
So it's like a free roaming Wi-Fi? Exactly!
Do it on the way home.
很实惠
It's incredibly cheap.
几年前,我们改良过警车
Now,a few years ago,we improved police cars,and last week
上周我们改良急救车。是的
we improved ambulances.Yes,we did.
如今我们是英国救援队的救援队
We are now the emergency service for the emergency services.
没错
Yeah,we are.
很多人致信我们
Quite a lot of people have written to us and said,"Right
“你们打算啥时候对消防车下手?”
when are you going to improve fire engines?"
嗯!没错,但...是的...
Mm! No,but there's a...No,actually...
有个问题
We've looked into this and there's a problem
你必须造辆大车,装很多水
because if you have to build a vehicle big enough for all
水泵,云梯,水桶
the water you need and pumps and ladders and buckets
和六名全副武装的消防员
and six burly men,and women,in Wellingtons
这才算合格的消防车
what you end up with is a fire engine.
没错。我说的是英国消防车。记住
Yeah.But,specifically,a British fire engine.That's important.
是的,不是愚蠢的美式消防车
Yeah,not one of those stupid American ones where all
消防员站在车外。
the firemen stand on the outside.
到了火场一个人都没了
So you get there and there's nobody on board to put the fire out.
你知道我最喜欢英式消防车哪点吗?
Do you know what I like about the British fire engine?
车头写着“Dennis”
It says "Dennis" on the front.
Dennis是令人安心的名字
Dennis is a reassuring name.
就像你家后院割草机一样亲切
A Dennis would remember to return your lawn mower.
确实,美式消防车名字很愚蠢
It is interesting,actually,
because American fire engines have really stupid names.
这有张图片
I've got a picture of an American fire engine here.
猜它叫什么?叫消防车?
Guess what that's called ? Fire Engine.
不,叫点火器
No,it's called The Igniter.
真的!
It is!
“我自己着火了!”没错!
"I've already got a fire!" Exactly!
应该叫灭火器才对
It should be called The Extinguisher.
他们的救护车估计叫“大出血”
They've probably got an ambulance called The Haemorrhage.
好的,刚才詹姆士
Right,earlier on,James
测试了一辆车
had a go at a proper road test in a one-off car show
现在该我了。千万别搞砸
and now it's my turn.Try not to muck it up.
放心,这段全是有价值的内容
No,no,no,relax,this is going to be a blizzard of facts
我要说的是新款宝马M3
because I'm going to talk about the new BMW M3.
它的3L引擎
It has a smaller engine than the old model
比老款4L更小
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表