剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
很神奇吧?!
How amazing is that?!
还能点亮大灯
If I can also flash the headlights
在停车场就能轻松找到它。锁门
so I could find it if I've lost it in a car park.I can lock it.
解锁
I can unlock it.
虽然不知道有啥意义,但能做到
I don't know why you'd want to do that remotely,but you can.
要是能用i8搜寻另一辆i8取乐
I wouldn't be at all surprised to find a feature on here
我也不会惊讶
that enables the i8 to find another i8 for a good time.
一小时后,我回到原地发现
After an hour,I went back to the car
充电桩压根就是坏的
and found that the charging point hadn't worked.
如果你开的是纯电动车,此时会被困住
If you had a pure electric car,you would be completely stuffed
但这不是纯电动车
but this is not a pure electric car.
所以我不会
So I'm not.
我也能单凭内燃机驾驶
I can either drive along without the batteries
或推动挡杆启动运动模式
or I can put the gear lever over here to engage sport mode
这样行驶中电池就得到补充
and then they are being charged up as I drive along.
值得一提的是,运动模式下i8很快
What's more,in sport mode,the i8 is properly fast.
当年宝马宣布要制♥造♥一辆和911、克尔维特
I scoffed when BMW said they were going to make a hybrid
一样快的混动车时,我曾嘲笑过他们,但...
that was as fast as a 911 or a Chevrolet Corvette,but...
他们做到了!
it really is!
它如此之快,我已经到了北边
It's so fast that soon I was in the North.
这是唐卡斯特,我成长的地方
This is Doncaster.This is where I grew up.
过去是矿产小城,但现在,瞧
It was a mining town back then,but now look.
成了风力发电厂
It's a wind farm.
风车增添了浪漫气息,不需要太多工人,但...
Bit less romantic,the windmills,and they employ fewer people,but...
时移世易
Time moves on,I guess.
目前为止,i8表现不错
So far,then,the i8 had done well.
为了弄清它是否能赢得内燃机车迷的芳心
But to find out if it could truly win the heart of the petrol head
我下了高速
I turned off the A1 and plunged into
转向北约克郡的壮丽草甸
the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors.
让我们感受一下
So,let's find out.
噢,天啊,太棒了!
Oh,God above,this is good!
太震撼了!
This is a revelation!
它操控感如此轻盈
It's the lightness that staggers you most of all.
就像用意念在驾驭
It's almost as though I'm steering using nothing but thought.
由于沉重的电池组置于车身中♥央♥底部
And because the heavy battery pack is located
in the middle of the car
就在这,它的重心感觉像...
here,low down,it has the same centre of gravity as...
一条蠕虫!
as a worm!
再加上四驱系统
Couple that to the four-wheel-drive system and,honestly
你几乎能以任何速度征服弯道
you can go round any corner at any speed that takes your fancy.
驾驶越激烈,车速越快
The harder I go,the faster I drive
刹车越有力
the sharper I brake
回收至电池组的能量就越多
the more electricity I'm making for the batteries.
如果开这车被超速罚单弄破产了
If you get busted for speeding in this car
你得感谢绿色和平组织
you get a thank-you letter from Greenpeace.
都是因为他们!
And rightly so!
但对这些得意忘形前
But before we get carried away with this environmental stuff
还有个重要问题
there's one important point we all need to remember.
关于混合动力,我一直有个基本槽点
I've always had a fundamental problem with hybrids.
也就是...
And it's this...
我们知道地球资源是有限的
We all know the world has limited resources
大家必须尽力防止它们枯竭
and we must do all we can to eke them out.
而要做到这点
And you're not going to do that
靠驾驶一辆两台引擎的车是不行的
if you drive around in a car that has,effectively,two engines.
你不能靠使用过量资源
You don't solve the problem of conspicuous consumption
去解决资源匮乏
by using conspicuous consumption.
事实是
The thing is,though
当你攫取更多资源制♥造♥这样一辆车
while you have to rape the world to make a car like that
对社会大众而言
the benefits of owning one for you and I
是极好的,因为这车...
in the here and now,are immense,because that car...
实在太棒了
That car is staggering.
美的令人窒息
It's breathtaking.
就像这的景色一样美
It's nearly as breathtaking as that view.
给约克郡打完广♥告♥,我回到路上
With the advert for Yorkshire over,I got back on the road.
难以置信的是
It is incredible to think
我现在以安静的纯电动模式向惠特比巡航
that I'm now cruising into Whitby in silent electric mode
而电能正是在那片草甸疯跑时积攒的
using electricity that I made by driving quickly on the moors.
由此我们得到有趣的结论
The message really is very clear from this car.
若想拯救地球,请开快车
If you want to save the planet,drive fast.
以电动模式驶过一段渔港...
After a short eco drive through
the pretty fishing port of Whitby...
我抵达终点,面临抉择
I arrived in the harbour,where I faced a very difficult choice.
吃白鳕还是黑鳕好呢?
Cod or haddock?
白鳕鱼吧
I think cod.
接着我开始了更艰难的选择
Then I faced an even more difficult choice.
用哪辆车回伦敦?
Which of these cars would I drive back to London?
在车方面,这是我做过的最难选择
This is the hardest decision
I've ever had to make between cars,ever.
M3代表了内燃机汽车的所有荣耀
It's like the M3 is the best of where we've come from
而i8昭示了未来
and the i8 is where going.
历史一定也有过类似时刻...
There must have been a moment in history...
在人人使用打字机的时代
when everybody had typewriters
打字机风靡世界百年
and typewriters had been around hundreds of years
后来有人发明了电脑
and they were brilliant,and then somebody came along with a laptop.
和现在一样
That is what's going on there.
我做出决定了
No,I've made my mind up.
没猜到吧!
Bet you weren't expecting that!
怎么样?等等,等等,等等
What? Hold on, hold on, hold on.
让我们开门见山
Let me make sure I got this straight.
你是我们这个时代的恐龙。是的
You,let's be honest,are our resident dinosaur.I am.
而你却喜欢i8胜过M3?
And you prefer the i8 to the M3?
不。但片里...是的,我知道
No.But in the film...Yes,I know.
我错了
I was wrong.
因为,后来我又仔细彻悟了一番
The thing is,I've had some time to do some thinking since then
我发现i8问题真不少
and there are one or two bits and bobs on the i8
有些让你抓狂
that would drive you mad.
后部视野几乎为零
I mean,rear visibility is atrocious
行礼箱小得可怜,车窗不能降下
the boot is microscopic,this window doesn't go all the way down
开车时不能把手搭在上面
so you can't drive along with your arm hanging out
上周我发现鲁尼也买♥♥了
and I discovered last week that an i8 has just been bought
一辆i8
by Wayne Rooney.
噢,不
Oh, no.
还有更糟的。有什么比这更糟?
And it gets worse.How can it get worse than that?
在慕尼黑实验室,它油耗确实能达到134mpg
(百公里1.29升)
Because,in a laboratory in Munich,it can do 134 miles to the gallon
但我驾驶时,你猜油耗多少?
but have a guess how many miles to the gallon I averaged.
80?不
80? No.
79?不!
79? No!
78?不,詹姆士!
78? No,James!
平均油耗31mpg(7.59升百公里)
I averaged 31 miles to the gallon.
另一辆i8车主也表示油耗类似
And other i8 owners are reporting the same sort of thing
而它油箱小得可怜,只有7加仑(26.5升)
and it only has a tiny little fuel tank,seven gallons
就是说你必须不停加油
which means you're going to be stopping for fuel all the time.
所以你说“像电脑”
So,when you said,"It's a laptop"
是像那些古董?没错
it's one of those really early-days laptops? It is.
他们的发展方向正确
They are on the right road,make no mistake about that
但火候欠佳
but they are not there just yet.
不论如何,接下来进入嘉宾环节
So,anyway,let's move on,
let's put a Star In Our Reasonably Priced Car.
今晚嘉宾在《华尔街之狼》中
Now,my guest tonight was Jordan Belfort's wife
扮演乔丹·贝尔福特妻子
(乔丹·贝尔福:原著作者)
in The Wolf Of Wall Street
我最喜爱的影片之一
one of my favourite films of the modern age.
她最近出演一部新片,并带来了搭档
She is now in a new film and she's brought along her co-star
热烈欢迎,玛格特·罗比
so please welcome Margot Robbie
和威尔·史密斯!
and a man called Will Smith!
噢,我的天!
Oh,heavens above!
瞧瞧我请来了谁!
Look what we've got for you!
是的,没错
Yeah,we got you as well.
很高兴见到你。很高兴见到二位
Good to see you.Good to see you both.
玛格特,抱一个
Margot,I'll go round here.
放松
And relax.
请坐!请坐!真棒!
Have a seat! Have a seat! This is fantastic!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表