剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
three litres rather than four.
虽然少两缸,但多了涡轮增压
It has two fewer cylinders,but it is turbo-charged
所以动力略大,扭矩也高了111
so you get a little bit more horsepower and 111 more torques.
在我们赛道上
That means it's four seconds a lap faster
比老款快4秒
round our track than the old car.
4秒是巨大差距,要知道
And four seconds is a huge gulf because,remember
在西班牙阿斯卡里赛道
that was already five seconds a lap faster
老M3比同级奔驰奥迪
round the Ascari track in Spain
快5秒多
than the equivalent Mercedes and Audi
所以这辆不仅更快还更省油
so this is properly quick AND it's more economical
但重要的是
but,and this is the big one
它驾驶感如何?
is it nicer to drive?
就是正在漂移的这辆
Well,here it is,slithering about on our track.
瞧瞧,这就是...M3独门绝技
Look at that.I mean,that's just...the M3 signature dish.
开门见山地说,仍然有点缺憾
But,straightaway,I must tell you there is a bit of a niggle.
如果想漂移
If you stick the tail out
当然容易,因为它是M3
in a corner,which you can,easily,because it's an M3
但你会发现很难保持这种状态
you'll find it very hard to hold the drift
因为转向系统不再是液压控制,而是电子助力
because the power steering is now electric rather than hydraulic.
这么过弯的感觉
Going round a corner like this
就像抓住鳄鱼尾巴和它搏斗
is like wrestling with the tail of an excitable crocodile.
不仅保持滑行很难
It's not just hard to hold the slide
回到直行状态同样艰难
it's also hard to straighten up again afterwards.
看见了?
See what I mean?
我承认日常生活里
Now,I admit,in the real world
这不是大问题
this isn't going to be much of a problem
说实话
ever,if I'm honest.
你也能从运动+切换到舒适模式
And anyway,you can solve it by taking the steering
解决这个问题
out of Sport Plus mode and putting it in Comfort mode.
之后就顺畅了
Then everything is fine.
噢,耶!
Oh,yeah!
事实上,感觉不只是顺畅
In fact,everything is more than fine
而是超爽!
everything is absolutely sublime!
我不想拐弯抹角,这车真是...
I'm not going to beat about the bush,this car is...
超级优秀
utterly brilliant.
制♥造♥一流,能坐四人
It's well made,it's got seating for four
后备箱够大,舒适,安静
it's got a decent-sized boot,it's comfortable,it's quiet
配置齐全
it's got lots of standard equipment.
多方面来看,这车像只优秀家犬
In many ways,this car is like the perfect dog
忠诚,活泼,不骚扰家畜
it's loyal,it's cute,it doesn't chase sheep
不惹是生非
it doesn't go wrong all the time
如果家里来贼,它能把贼
and yet,if a burglar comes,it has the power
立刻赶出去
to rip his throat out.
“瞧瞧我!现在是条恶犬!”
"Look at me!I'm an attack dog now!"
“极具攻击性!”
"I'm fierce and bitey!"
以上全是事实
And that really is that.
它是辆完美的车
It is a fabulous,wonderful car
如果你有56000英镑闲钱(538143人♥民♥币)
and if you have £56,000 lying around
你该买♥♥一辆
you should buy one immediately.
或有其他选择?
Or should you?
如今世界很奇怪
Because today,we live in strange times.
环保论调充斥于耳
Environmental times.
于是宝马推出了一款符合时代气息的车
And BMW has another new car which reflects that.
也是过去几年的热点车型,就是它
It's one of the most talked-about cars in years and this is it.
i8,一辆混动车
It's called the i8 and it's a hybrid
一台电机和一台三缸1.5L
which means it's powered by an electric motor
涡轮增压引擎共同驱动
and a tiny three cylinder,1.5 litre,turbo-charged petrol engine.
听起来不太吸引人
That doesn't sound like much of a recipe.
感觉像丰田普锐斯升级款
It sounds like a sort of glorified Toyota Prius
但说组数据你听听
but let me give you the headline figures.
这车极速155迈(249公里)
This car does 155mph
油耗134英里每加仑(百公里1.29升)
and 134 miles to the gallon.
由于如此省油
And because it's so economical
买♥♥它能得到政♥府♥补贴5000镑(48050人♥民♥币)
you get a £5,000 grant from the government if you buy one
而且伦敦堵车费、养路费
it's exempt from the London Congestion Charge
你能看到这些都是...
and the road-tax bill,as you can see here,is...
零
nil.
和传闻一样
It really does sound,then
这车满足了各方期望,但真如此吗?
like this car answers everyone's prayers,but does it?
我这样的传统车迷真会说
Are pure-bred petrolheads like me really going to say
“我下次一定买♥♥辆三缸混合动力车?”
"Mm, yes,what I really want next is a three-cylinder hybrid?"
这就是我要找的答案
Well,that is what I'm going to try and find out.
我现在要设定导航前往惠特比
I'm going to set the satellite navigation for Whitby
北约克郡某地,在这么科幻的车里
in North Yorkshire and,obviously,in a car as futuristic as this
你不必使用按钮
you don't push buttons to do that
只需在触控板上写出来
you trace the letters you want on this pad here
所以,wuh...
so,wuh...
..huh...
..huh...
..ih...
..ih...
tuh...
tuh...
啊哈!行了
Ah-ha! OK.
惠特比,北约克郡,开始导航
Whitby,North Yorkshire,guidance started.
之所以选惠特比
Now,the reason I've chosen Whitby is
第一,那有世上最好的炸鱼薯条
A,you get the best fish and chips and the world there
第二,刚才的M3在那等着我
and,B,the M3 we saw earlier is waiting for me there
抵达那儿时,我将面临选择
which means,when I arrive,I will face a simple choice.
用哪辆车回家?
Will I want to drive home in that or this?
在导航选出的环保路线指引下
With the sat nav looking for the most economical route to Whitby
我展开了这次
I put my sensible head on and settled down
200英里的考察旅程(322公里)
for a 200 mile fact-finding mission.
一共三种驾驶模式
You have a choice of three driving modes.
第一种纯电动模式
Number one,electric drive.
只有电机工作
That's the electric motor only.
续航20英里(32公里),
比普锐斯多19英里(30公里)
It gives you a range of 20 miles,19 more than you get from a Prius
足够早高峰的通勤需求
and probably enough for you to do your morning commute.
把挡杆推到这里
Then,if you move the gear lever over here
就是运动模式,此时电动机
you engage sport mode and that means the electric motor
和内燃机共同工作,输出352匹马力
and the petrol engine are working together to give 352 horsepower
这让它变得扎实灵敏,活力十足
and it makes the car sort of firm and bitey and Nurburgringy.
但既然是在A1高速,我还是设定成...舒适模式
But,since we are on the A1,I shall go for...comfort mode.
非常棒
Lovely.
它也确实很棒
And it really was lovely.
前轮由一台电动机
I know there is an electric motor in the front
通过两级变速器驱动
driving the front wheels through a two-speed automatic gearbox.
后轮则是台汽油机
I know there's a petrol engine at the back
通过六速自动变速器驱动
driving the rear wheels through a six-speed automatic gearbox.
同时后面还有台小电机
I also know there is another small electric motor at the back
填补动力间隙,发挥其他作用
filling in the gaps and doing all sorts of clever things.
坐在车里
And yet,sitting here
它的感觉和旁边那辆...
this car feels no weirder to drive than that...
那小车没啥区别
whatever it is,that hatchback thing there.
方向盘,挡杆,油门踏板,肯·布鲁斯的广播
I've got a steering wheel,gear lever,accelerator
一样不缺
brake and Ken Bruce on the radio.
再寻常不过了
How normal is that
♪ BBC 2台♪
♪ BBC Radio 2 ♪
但有个问题
But there is a problem.
如果以纯电模式行驶
If you're driving in comfort mode,you're not really charging up
电池得不到补充,最终会耗干电量
the batteries and,eventually,they are going to go flat.
一种办法是下高速
One solution is to turn off the motorway
找充电站充电
and charge them up at the mains
但如你所见,这不是好办法
but,as you're about to see,this is not to be recommended.
“连接车辆后启动电源”
"Connect your vehicle and validate."
瞧,比吸尘器还难用!
Look,I can operate a Hoover!
愚蠢之极!
Oh,this is stupid!
它...一定在充电了。插好了,所以...
Well,it must...It must be charging.It's plugged in,so...
喝杯咖啡
I shall go and get a cup of coffee.
趁着充电,给各位看看
While we wait for the batteries to charge,let me show you
i8的神奇手♥机♥APP
this incredible app that you can get with your i8,OK?
启动这个,就能设定车内空调
If I push that,I can set the air conditioning
当回到车里,温度会很舒适
so the car is cool when I get back into it.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表