剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
If you lose the patient, which does happen, you've still got a job.
看优点 - 它够快,够平顺...
But look at the plus sides - it's very fast, it's very smooth...
真的?确实。还很优雅。车型也适合
Is it? Yes, it is. It's very refined.It's the right shape
运送伤员
for patients already.
这是被埋没多年的好车
This is a type of car that has actually been misused for years.
它还能当作露营车
Tell you what it would make - brilliant camper van.
没错,还能当冰淇凌车
Yeah,good ice-cream van as well.
或者快餐车,还有很多用途
Or burger van, anything like that.
是的,但不适合做救护车
Yes,but not an ambulance.
此时任务书打断了我的吐槽
My protests were then halted by the arrival of a challenge.
念吧
Go on, then.
“接下来你们要和NHS急救车
"You will now do a drag race
进行一场直线加速赛”
"with your ambulances against the NHS equivalent."
“胜者将得到很多分数”
"Many points will be awarded to the winner."
我赢定了。不,我才是...
Well, I'm the winner.Well,I...
不,旁边...我的雪佛兰
No, you parked next to... That's a Chevy engine
其实就是克尔维特引擎
that's a Corvette engine in there,basically, as I have said.
用实力说话,别YY了
Shall we just do it and see? Yes.That's the sort of point.
于是我们停到了起跑线前
Moments later, we took our places on the start line.
运动模式,关闭牵引力控制
Sport, traction control off
姿势要优雅,就位
remain dignified, drive, I'm ready.
准备大吃一惊吧
Prepare to be surprised.
新车有217匹马力,但昨天检查涡轮
When this car was new,it produced 217 horsepower,but today I'm not
我就泄气了,里面我发现了这些
so sure because when I opened the turbo yesterday,I found this in it.
像沙砾或破碎的瓷片。不太确定
Bits of what could be gravel or broken ceramic. I don't know.
我只知道这东西不应该出现在那里
I just know it has no place in a piece of hi-tech equipment.
只能这样。随便了
That's all it's got.I'll just leave it open.
史上最怪异救护车加速赛即将开始
Weirdest ambulance race in history is about to begin.
3、2、1!
Three, two, one!
噢,我要赢了!一马当先
Oh, I'm going to win! I'm getting ahead.
后视镜裂了
My mirror's dropping out.
吃灰吧,雪佛兰!
Eat my dust, Chevrolet!
噢,天啊,不!
Oh, my God, no!
那灵车太惊人了
The hearse is mighty.
瞧瞧吧!时速100!
Look at it go! 100!
不过,是的...
But it seems, yes...
噢,不!
Oh, no!
保时捷比灵车更快
the Porsche is mightier than the hearse.
120英里时速冲线!(193公里)
And across the line at 120mph!
天龙特攻队就用过这车!
(电影:A-Team 《天龙特攻队》)
The A-Team had one of these!
哈蒙德,对你的垫底深表同情
Hammond, my commiserations on your unfortunate loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
即便如此
The fact is, though
三辆车都快过NHS急救车
that all our vehicles were faster than the National Health Service
验证这点后
and having proved that
我们被要求做些实际急救工作
we were told to go off and make them a bit more ambulance-y.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
好的,等会再...等会我们再看
Now, we're going to pick that up...We'll pick that up later on
但播新闻之前,我想说
but just before we move on and do the news, can I just say
如果你在荒郊野外撞断了胳膊
if you're standing in a field with a severed arm
你不希望NHS柴油车姗姗来迟
you don't want the NHS to arrive in a diesel van.
也不希望来的是灵车
You don't want someone coming in a hearse.
那是考斯沃斯灵车
It's a Cosworth hearse.
就算布加迪灵车我也不感冒,还是灵车
I don't care if it's a Bugatti hearse, it's still a hearse.
它给病人感觉“你快挂了”
And what it says to the patient is, "You're not going to make it."
没错,詹姆士。就是这么回事
It does, James. It does.
给病人的感觉应该这样
But the point I'm trying to make is this, OK, not only are you
不只车要快,司机也要如此
bothered about what car they come in, but also the driver.
你不希望Josh Beech拖走自己的尸体
You don't want to be rescued by Josh out of Casualty.
而是刘易斯·汉密尔顿来救你
You want Lewis Hamilton.
说得好。是的
Now, that is a good point, actually.Yes, it is.
如果仔细想想,赛车手就像明星
It is because,if you think about it,racing drivers are like actors.
他们中97%都很有时间
At any given moment, 97% of them are out of work.
为什么NHS不雇佣他们?
So why doesn't the NHS take them on?
他们能有大用处
They could be doing something useful.
奈杰·曼塞尔如今在干啥?
And what's Nigel Mansell doing these days?
他能成为出色的救护车司机
Cos he'd be a brilliant ambulance driver
充分施展他那浑厚伯明翰嗓音
He would.With his comforting Brummie accent
和那撇镇魂小胡子
and his reassuring moustache in the front of the ambulance.
我一定支持。不管怎样,开始播新闻
I'd love to know he was there.Anyway, we must now do the news.
嗯,是的
And, uh, oh, yes
上周节目后我们收到指责
we've had a number of complaints about last week's show.
观众反映,炸死牛很残忍♥
People said it was cruel to blow up a cow.
我在此郑重声明
Well, I want to make it absolutely plain right now
影片里没炸死任何牛
no cow was hurt in the making of that film.
那只是猝死。是的
Its death was instantaneous.Yeah.
毫无痛苦。干净利落
Wouldn't have felt a thing.Immediate, it wouldn't have known.
接下来,振奋的新闻。法拉利新车
Right, next.Yes, I have news, very exciting news. It is a new Ferrari.
这是照片。上眼...天啊!
There is a picture of it here. That...Holy Moley!
哇奥。是的
Wow.Yes indeed.
法拉利488GTB
That is the 488 GTB.
3.9L涡轮增压V8引擎
It has a 3.9-litre turbo-charged V8
661匹马力,0-60英里加速(0-96公里)3秒以内。瞧瞧
661 horsepower, 0-60 in three seconds. Look at it.
如果错了请纠正我,这是458的换代车型?
Correct me if I'm wrong,this is the replacement,isn't it,for the 458?
没错。我猜458车主看见了
Yes, it is.I'm just thinking, if you had a 458
肯定后悔得想自尽
you'd be feeling suicidal now
没错。更漂亮
Yeah, you would. Yeah.That's prettier
更快,涡轮增压,25英里每加仑(9.46L百公里)
faster,it's turbo-charged,it does 25 miles to the gallon.
下压力比458多50%
50% more downforce than the 458.
是的,是的。詹姆士?干啥,理查德?
Yeah.Yeah, yeah.James? Yes, Richard?
你有辆458对吧?是的,我有一辆
Haven't you got a 458? Yes,I have.
现在成废物了
It's worthless now
相形见绌啊
literally worthless,now they've done that.
你把它随便送给现场某位观众算了吧
You might just want to give it away to a member of the audience here.
耶!
Yeah!
反正没用了。我觉得或许应该...
It's worthless.I think we should maybe put it...
把机会留给广大观众
Let's open it to all the viewers.
如果你想要詹姆士的法拉利,写信给詹姆士·梅
If you'd like James's Ferrari write to us at James May
“若他实在没处扔,我就勉为其难收下”
"I'll Take That Ferrari Off Your Hands If I Must"
BBC,伦敦...我们的地址
BBC, London... wherever we are.
知道吗,可能已经有人开始写了。是的
You know, people are actually going to write in now.Yes.
我们也确实会把它送出去
And we're actually going to give it away.
继续下个话题
We're committed now.
那车真是美极了
That is a thing of extraordinary beauty.
但我必须说 - 迈凯轮也即将推出
But I have to say this - McLaren quick to respond
一款新车作为回应
they also have announced a new car.
名字不记得了,但没关系
Can't remember what it's called, it doesn't matter.
他们给了张图片。看
They sent us a picture of it. Here it is.
没开玩笑。这是他们发的
I'm not actually joking. They genuinely sent that going
“这就是我们的新车” 还不算车吧?
"We've got a new car."It's not actually a car, is it?
看不出来。还没完工
Not really, no.It's not finished.
我还是喜欢刚才那法拉利
I think I prefer the Ferrari.
现在,我想谈谈移♥民♥问题
Now, I want to talk about immigration
我知道听到这话,整个BBC管理层
and as I said that, the entire BBC management team
肯定吓得汗毛都竖了起来
sat bolt upright in their sitting rooms and went
“噢不,他又想说啥?”
"Oh, no, where's he going with this?"
别紧张,女士们
Well, relax, LADIES
别胡思乱想
don't choke on your tofu.
我想说,如果你是新移♥民♥
All I want to say is,if you are an immigrant
欢迎来到英国
you've just arrived in Britain, welcome.
把这当自己家,希望你过得开心
Make yourselves at home. We hope you're very happy here.
是的,欢迎定居英国
Yeah, absolutely, we mean this. Thank you for coming here
欢迎来工作,感谢你们纳税
thank you for working hard,thank you for paying taxes
谢谢你们为我洗车
thank you for cleaning my car.
这拨赶紧掐了。今天节目到此结束。再见
And we're off the air. That's the end of that. It's been great.
不,我的那位新邻居是阿尔巴尼亚移♥民♥
No, the man who runs the car valeting place near me
他开了一家汽车美容店,人很好
has recently arrived from Albania and he's brilliant.
没人比得上他。
No-one else is going to do it.He is superb,that's what I meant
谢谢你的贡献。说得很好。詹姆士
thank you very much.Fair enough. Well done, James.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表