剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Where the BLEEP are you?!
昨晚我在帐篷里用瓶子接尿,太恶心了!
I peed in a bottle in my tent last night and it felt dirty!
够了!
Enough!
饱餐一顿后
With a good breakfast under our belts
詹姆士和我开始计划路线
James and I were planning our routes.
哈蒙德在这,信♥号♥♥的坐标
So Hammond is around there, that's where the signal came from
如果从这条群狼环绕的路经过
from his watch. So if I go up what I think is Wolf Pass
就可能发现理查德·哈蒙德的尸体
the corpse of Richard Hammond will be around here somewhere.
这条路有点长,但可接受
It's slightly longer, but it's only a little bit longer
能避开高地。就是它了
but I'm avoiding that massive rise there. I'm going to go that way.
准备好了,梅?好得不能再好了
Are you ready, May? I've never been more ready.
3、2、1...出发!
Three, two, one... BEGIN!
这比赛很有趣
This is an interesting race, it really is
因为两辆皮卡
because although our pick-up trucks...
几乎相同
appear to be the same
但某方面看,又截然不同
But actually they're not the same at all.
他的车重在坚固、力量
His is all about strength and torque
我的则在于速度、马力
and this is all about speed and power.
驾驶风格也不同。詹姆士很...
And then there's our driving styles. James' is very...
谨慎、精于算计
slow and methodical and full of maths.
而我...
Mine's more sort of...
油门到底,赢得胜利
put your foot down and hope for the best.
牵引力控制开启
Traction control is on.
小贴士,拇指别勾住方向盘
Thumbs outside the wheel - that's the other off-road tip.
景色美极了
Absolutely gorgeous scenery.
哈蒙德一定很享受
Hammond will have been having a lovely time looking at this.
就像做水疗
It's like being in a spa.
去你的!
YOU... are going on there!
福特里,我决定另辟蹊径
In the Ford, I'd decided to use one of God's highways.
众所周知,河滩较平坦,除非遇到瀑布
Rivers, as we know, are level, unless they're waterfalls.
希望不会
Just hope we don't encounter one of those.
影像系统
There's my camera. Yeah
我能观察...
I can now see...
前进路线
what I'm doing.
走了2英里(3.2公里)
Two miles completed.
大坎
No serious problems.
天!
Jeez!
干得漂亮
Yes, good work.
爱死这皮卡了!爱死它了
I love my pick-up truck! I really love it.
两人都进入崎岖路段
Both of us were now off the beaten track
勇往直前
and full of steely determination.
加油杰瑞米,你必须赢
Come on, Jeremy, you need to get there first.
雷鸟1号♥正在漂移
Thunderbird 1 is power-sliding.
噢,很好!
Ooh, yes!
这才叫驾驶
This is called "wrestling with the controls".
♪ Silverado ♪
♪ Silverado ♪
♪ 何不打起精神 ♪
♪ Why don't you come to your senses ♪
状况良好
Temperatures and pressures all in the green.
这是场蛮人对智者的比赛
This is shouting and power versus thought and torque.
冲啊!
Come on!
热血沸腾
I've got some rooster tails now.
哈蒙德,欢呼吧,迅猛龙状况棒极了
Good news, Hammond, the Velociraptor works well in these conditions.
他在哪?他在哪?
Where is he? Where is he?
你好、你好。我是詹姆士
"Hello." "Hello. I'm James."
噢,我是杰瑞米。交个朋友吧詹姆士?
"Oh, I'm Jeremy. Shall we be friends, James?"
好吧,让我们做好朋友
"Yes, let's be best friends for ever and ever."
詹姆士,我先介绍自己
"Right, James, I must tell you all about myself.
我的爱好是,展示自己多优秀
"Actually, that's my favourite hobby, telling people how WONDERFUL I am."
是吗杰瑞米?
"Oh, really, Jeremy?
我各方面都出色
"because I AM brilliant at everything."
是吗?是的,还很谦虚。真的?
"Are you?" "Yes, I am, but I'm very modest." "Are you?"
是的,我有辆黄法拉利。是吗?
"Yes, that's why I drive a yellow Ferrari." "Do you?"
我车比别人都好
"I drive everything better than everybody else.
去找另一个朋友
"Let's have another friend
先让他在山顶挂掉,如何?
"but let's leave him to die on a mountain top, shall we?"
有意思。感觉很酷...
"That'd be funny. Then we could look really cool..."
因为哈蒙德海拔很高
Knowing that Hammond would be on high ground
我开始艰难地...
I was now climbing...
爬山
hard.
天啊,我爱死这车了!真的
God, I love this thing! Really, properly do.
昨天它还是阿斯顿马丁V8 Vantage
All day yesterday, this was an Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
现在它成了B组奥迪Quattro
Now it's a Group B Audi Quattro.
在我路线上,本人也在爬山
On my route, I too was climbing.
加油,Z71套件
Do your stuff, Z71 pack.
你能感到车轮
You can actually feel the wheels going
“是这个?是那个?”
"Is it this one? Is it that one?
“这里动力多一点。那里动力多一点”
"I'll put a bit of power there. I'll put a bit to that one."
但当我们来到4000英尺海拔
But as we climbed past 4,000 feet
路况变得异常恶劣
the going started to get REALLY tough.
继续,继续,继续,继续
Keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going.
雷鸟2号♥还在前进
Thunderbird 2 is still go.
保持转速,保持车轮转动
Keep those revs up, keep the wheels spinning.
加油杰瑞米,你必须赢
Come on, Jeremy, you need to get there first.
我不希望回温哥华路上
I do NOT want to drive back to Vancouver
车被脏兮兮的
with my Velociraptor
哈蒙德弄得污浊不堪
being SOILED by Hammond's cheesy, decomposing bottom.
噢,我头掉了。是吗?
"Oh, my head's come off." "Has it?"
我被砸中,但用牙接住了
"Well, a man threw a knife at me but I caught it in my teeth.
所以头掉了。噢,我还好
"Literally, my head came off." "Oh, but I'm OK."
是吗?
Oh, are you ?
正中命门!哈!
In the cock! Ha!
正中红心!
Right in the nads!
瞧啊!
Look at that!
♪ 独自驾车 ♪
♪ Driving along ♪
♪ 唱着小曲儿... ♪
♪ Singing this song... ♪
加油
Come on.
♪ 奇妙的冰雪仙境 ♪
♪ Something in a winter wonderland. ♪
状况报告,各位。离沟边很近
Situation update, viewers. Bit too close to the edge there.
要小心移♥动♥,避免滚到沟里去
I've got to be careful how I move otherwise I'll fall into the valley.
还有更糟的
Still, could be worse.
噢不!
Oh, no!
面对世界最愤怒求援者...
Faced with the prospect of having to rescue the world's angriest man...
你们在哪,你们这对XX中年XX!
Where are you, you pair of BLEEP middle-aged BLEEP!
詹姆士和我决定加装防滑链
James and I had BOTH decided to rip out our own fingernails.
这让行车轻松多了
This made progress MUCH easier.
感觉好多了。状况良好
That feels good. Temperatures and pressures still in the green.
装上防滑链后,要更加温柔
With snow chains fitted, you're supposed to be gentle
幸运的是,我同事不知何谓“温柔”
but luckily my colleague doesn't know what that means.
加油,加油
Dig and claw, dig and claw.
加油!前进
Come on! Digging.
见鬼!
Damn and blast!
加油!
Come on!
加油!
COME ON!
别这样,你不希望哈蒙德坐进来
No, you want to do this, you DON'T want Richard Hammond in you.
噢,不!
Oh, no!
现实很残酷
The news was grim.
你真的很适合这里,Silverado
You are genuinely a bit of a desperado here, Silverado.
如鱼得水
Loving that.
我也喜欢这
And loving that as well.
我来了,理查德·哈蒙德
I'm still coming, Richard Hammond.
各位知道么?我也如此
And you know what? So was I.
继续前行。三轮车
We are under way. Three wheels on my wagon
保持前进
and I AM still rolling along.
加油,福特
Come on, machine.
詹姆士·梅在哪?在哪?
Where the hell is James May? Where is May?
当心
Bit of beans there.
这里要当心
Slightly less beans there for the climb.
引擎声。不是飞机,是车。是...
That's an engine. It's not a plane, it's a car. It's...
是他们!
That's got to be them!
他们到底在哪?
Where the bloody hell have they been?!
加油。继续
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表