剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
你停的有点远。能给他做个标记吗?
You went a bit far. Can we get a flag to mark his position?
你们两个白♥痴♥别站那说风凉话,水漫进来了!
Don't just stand there, you idiots, it's filling up!
詹姆士,我了解目前状况
James, I've looked at the situation
爱莫能助
and there's nothing we can do.
就这样,回到演播室
So, with that, back to the studio.
然而,我们没回演播室
Except, it wasn't back to the studio.
我们被告知要把车改装成
Because we were then told to modify our SUVs
更户外的样子前往一座停车场集♥合♥
to make them more lifestyle-y and then report to a car park.
几天后,改装完成
A few days later, with our work completed
我第一个抵达
I was the first to arrive.
哈罗,就是它
I mean, hello, here it is.
我做的是激发出吉普内在的美♥利♥坚♥野性本质
What I've done is bring out the Jeep's innate outdoors-y, American feel.
上面放着,车顶帐篷,世上最棒的东西
Up there, roof tent, which is the best thing in the whole world.
绞盘,橡皮艇
Winch, dinghy.
帆板。几乎所有享受美好人生的物件
Windsurfer. Pretty much everything I need to lead the perfect life.
这时,浴池克拉克森到了
At this point, Tubs Clarkson arrived.
噢,(XX...)
Oh, [BLEEP...]
我不会说出口,好厉害
I'm not going to tell him, but that looks amazing.
看着真蠢,排气管也没修
That looks stupid and you didn't fix the exhaust.
你知道Vauxhall标志不能彰显生活的高逼格
Um, you know the Vauxhall badge isn't particularly lifestyle-y
现在它是Pershing运动型海钓艇
(Pershing:意大利豪华游艇设计制♥造♥及销♥售♥商)
This is now a Pershing sports fishing boat.
军舰范儿,钓竿,BVI注册
(BVI:英属维尔京群岛)
Very naval, fishing rods, it's registered in the BVI.
那是办公椅?是的。能在岸上钓鱼吗?不能
Is that an office chair? Yes, it is. Can you fish on land? No.
那些天线工作吗?不能
Do the aerials work? No.
能下水么?不,它就不是...
Can it go in the water? No, but it doesn't...
你的车能干啥?
What have you done?
就会对我指指点点
Just standing here criticising mine.
从前面看起
Well, let me start at the front.
如果猎到一头鹿,放这
If I shoot a deer, it goes on there.
OK。你有枪吗?没
OK. Have you got a gun with it? No.
那你打算拿什么猎鹿?扔石头
So, what are you going to shoot the deer with? Throw rocks.
当哈蒙德展示他的后置烧烤架时
Whilst Hammond was demonstrating his rear-mounted barbecue
我们的垫底同事到了
our underachieving colleague arrived.
其实什么也没改,就载了两条皮划艇
So he's just done nothing at all and then emptied a skip onto the roof.
炫耀。手刹泊车...
Flamboyant. That was a handbrake....
没卵用!没用
Nothing works! It didn't work.
一点点热身。你写了“动感涡轮”
Bit of warm-up. Yeah. You've written "Turboactive" on it.
没错。都是好词,“涡轮”和“动感”
Yes. These are very good words, "turbo" and "active".
连在一起就是动感涡轮
So I combined them to make turboactive.
这车有涡轮么?
Is it turbo-charged?
没。这无关车辆
No. It's not, it's not referring to the car
而在于生活态度
it's referring to the lifestyle.
我用各种休闲装备
What I've done is I've anointed the car
武装了这车
with every conceivable leisure activity piece of equipment.
以休闲之名,它就是
Name a leisure activity, it's here.
注意这点,不论你进行何种活动,
But look at this. You've done your leisure activities, whatever those are
都会一身臭汗
and then you work up a sweat.
所以就要...
So you go...
觉得怎样?
What do you think?
接着...
And then...
你会春光乍泄。不会,挡上。瞧
But everyone will see your bits. No, you've got a curtain. Look.
想试试?不
Want to try it? No.
你座椅什么做的?
What's your seat upholstery made from?
潜水衣。啥?
Wet suits. What?
旧潜水服
Old wet suits.
举个例子,如果你开进了,比如进水...
If, for example, you drove in, you know,
your car went into some water...
已经发生过
Which does happen.
是的。座椅就不会被泡
Yeah, it does happen. The seats aren't ruined.
请允许我向二位展示鄙车的一项功能
There's one feature I want to show you on my car, if I may.
显然我造了一辆运动垂钓艇
Obviously I've built a sport fishing boat.
但我还装了一套绝妙的轮毂
Um, but I've equipped it with some excellent wheels.
噢,天
Oh, my God.
难道不是你们见过最棒的轮毂吗?
Don't you think they're the cleverest wheels you've ever seen?
不,我认为糟透了。有啥问题?
No. I think they're really terrible. What's the matter with them?
“是的,当然,我载你一程,上车”
"Yes, certainly, Reverend, I'll give you a lift. Hop in."
带着对爱车的自豪
Proud of our leisure lifestyle vehicles
我们决定去享受一番休闲生活
we decided to go and do some leisure lifestyle.
人们看到这车不会再说
People are no longer looking at this saying
“噢看啊,那人开着140英镑的Vauxhall”
"Oh, look, there's a man in a £140 Vauxhall."
他们会说“噢瞧,那是Wilbur Smith笔下的男一号♥”
(Wilbur Smith,南非历史小说作家)
They're now saying, "Oh, look, there's the hero from a Wilbur Smith book.
“满身横肉,力大无穷”
"The man whose back ripples like a sack of pythons."
我在猜哪类人会买♥♥哈蒙德的车
I'm wondering what sort of a man would want to buy Hammond's car
我猜买♥♥他车的人智商不足零点几
and I'm thinking it's the sort of man whose IQ begins with a decimal point.
我现在就能开进那片树林
I could drive off there now into those woods.
车顶的帐篷,就是我的家
I've got a tent. I've got my home on the roof.
在上面能躲避野熊
I can hide from bears up there.
或者烤熊肉,能把整头熊放在引擎盖上
I could cook a bear on my barbecue or carry a bear on my bonnet.
有它,我能生存几周、几月甚至几年
I could probably survive for weeks, months, years with this car
在这样的野外
out there in the wilderness.
那人把我们拍了下来
That man's taken a photograph of us.
然后和朋友分享,说“瞧我看到了啥”
He's going to show it to his friends and say, "Look what I saw.
“一堆(XX)的车”
"Some utterly [BLEEP] cars."
很快我们抵达了英国寒冷的池塘
Soon we arrived at a cold British pond
立刻把船下水
and immediately took to the water in some leisure craft.
詹姆斯·梅在做休闲!
James May is doing leisure!
嘿,这就是休闲!
Hey, this is leisurely!
但事实证明,休闲也是有压力的
But, as it turned out, doing leisure proved to be quite stressful.
不,不,不,不,另一边
No, no, no, no, other way.
另一边,你个(XX)
Other way, you [BLEEP]
手忙脚乱!
Jesus wept!
哈蒙德,我停不下来!
Hammond, I'm going a million!
我讨厌这感觉!
I don't like it!
这傻玩意很不听话...
This stupid thing's got a mind...
嗷!...有自己的想法
Ow!... of its own!
然而,还有更糟
Still, could be worse.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
当我正与自己的帆船搏斗时...
As I fought off attacks from my Hobie Cat...
不!
No!
我注意到一件事
I noticed something.
嘿,看,其中一个制片人
Hey, look. That's one of the producers.
他拿着一张金色的...?挑战书,看
Has he got a gold...? He's got a gold envelope, look.
由于就我一人能动...
And since I was the only one who was moving...
我去查看内容
I went to see what was what.
哦不,Thomas Crown Affair来了,艰难靠岸!
Oh, no, Thomas Crown Affair's going in and going in hard!
噢,即将面临更大的挑战
Oh, now it's going all choppy and that's worse.
我讨厌这玩意!
I hate this!
伙计们!什么?
Guys! What?
任务来了
There's a challenge.
什么任务?
What is it?
多数购买♥♥SUV的人认为
"Many people who buy sport utility vehicles imagine
它们比普通轿车更安全结实
"they're more safe and robust than normal cars.
你们现在将通过一项悬崖坠落测试
"You will now find which one of you has the safest
找出谁的车最结实
"and most robust car by rolling them down a cliff."
显然这并非印刷错误
Annoyingly, that wasn't a misprint.
噢,等等,看这
Oh, hang on, look.
我滴个亲娘!
Holy moley!
老天!
God's teeth!
简直是垂直的,不是吗?
That's a drop, isn't it? Isn't it?
我能否建议测试时系安全带吗?
Can I suggest we should probably put our seat belts on for this?
我也在想,我要系安全带
I was just thinking, I'd like a harness.
我们不坐里面
You know we're not going to be IN the cars?
我知道。很好
I knew that. Good.
这测试的是车辆的坚固和安全性
This is a test of the car's robustness and safety.
我能不能说...
Can I just say...
我喜欢我的车,能退出测试吗?
I really like my car and I don't want to do that to it.
不行,这是
Well, no, this is the thing.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表