剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
大家好! 大家好!
Hello! Hello, everybody!
虽然我们老了 变胖了
Yes, we're older, we're fatter,
头发白了 但是我们回来了!
we're greyer, but we're back!
我们回来了!
We're back!
并且有史以来第一次 我们的节目
And for the first time ever, we are
being broadcast, simultaneously,
在世界各地同步直播
right around the world.
你好! (法语 澳洲英语)
So, bonjour, g'day,
你好! (日语 德语)
moshi moshi und wilkommen!
下面的短片 让你先睹为快
And coming up now is a taste
of what you can expect
未来十周的内容 没错 十周
over the next ten
- yes, ten - weeks.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
现在!
Now!
我们正为牛仔行当带来新春
We are revolutionising
the world of cowboying.
目前一切正常
This is all perfectly normal.
别被美国版TopGar
Do not let American Top Gear
套圈...
lap British Top Gear.
哈蒙德!
Hammond!
我来接你了 哈蒙德
Coming to get you, Hammond.
你的排气需要新的消音器
You need a new rear exhaust silencer.
我的天啊!
God's holy trousers!
冷静 稳住 慢慢来
Calm, controlled, smooth.
为患者着想
Good for the patient.
满上油 卯足劲 充满电
Fuelled up. I'm amped up. I'm pumped up.
但这是 试替哥的澳大利亚表亲
But it is... The Stig's Australian cousin.
天啊 保佑我吧
May God have mercy.
到底怎么了
What in God's name is happening?!
一切都如此高♥潮♥迭起
That all looks very exciting,
(本集三人外衣领口均有智力国旗胸章)
但高♥潮♥前 今晚得先理性地开头
but we start tonight with our sensible hats on.
(本集三人外衣领口均有智力国旗胸章)
但高♥潮♥前 今晚得先理性地开头
but we start tonight with our sensible hats on.
几年前 我们展开了一场横穿伦敦的竞赛
You see, a few years ago, we staged a race across London.
(以感谢"作死特辑"拍摄时智利人♥民♥帮助剧组逃离阿根廷)
几年前 我们展开了一场横穿伦敦的竞赛
You see, a few years ago, we staged a race across London.
我们分别用汽车 公共交通 自行车和快艇
We used a car, public transport, bicycle and a speedboat,
沿泰晤士河而下 而这也是我们诸多
down the River Thames. And it was one of our more
有趣的测试之一
-是的 但有个问题总是困扰着我们
genuinely interesting tests. Yeah, it was, but it's always troubled us,
因为结果是我骑自行车赢了
because the bicycle, ridden by me, won.
然而汽车 作为我们节目的基本要义
And the car, which is the whole point of this show,
最终垫底 -那是因为他在开
came home stone-dead last. That's cos he was driving it.
啊 但不太公平 对吧
Well, yeah. It wasn't entirely fair, was it?
我当时开着一辆硕大的奔驰越野车
The car I had was a gigantic Mercedes off-roader.
完全不适合伦敦的交通啊
It's not really suitable for London traffic.
行吧 所以 我们决定重新举办比赛
Yes, whatever, OK? We decided we would re-run the race,
只是这次 我们会用一辆
only this time, we'd use a car that was a little more suitable
更适合城市穿越的车
for city centre work.
那么问题来了 哪座城市穿越强
Absolutely, the question now, though, was, which city?
在伦敦已经比过了
Because we'd already done London, obviously.
所以 杰里米拿来地图和一个大头针
So, Jeremy got a map and a pin and because he's very tall
他个高 再加上猿猴一样长的胳膊
and he has monkey's arms...
我们的最终决定在这
THAT is where we ended up.
这里是俄♥罗♥斯♥的圣彼得堡
This is St Petersburg,
世界上最靠北的
in Russia - the most northerly
大型城市
big city in the world.
这就是我的比赛工具
And this is the car I'll be using.
这是一辆双座雷诺Twizy
This is the two-seat Renault Twizy.
仅售7千英镑
It costs just £7,000
而且这是一辆纯电动车
and it's an all-electric car,
专为欧洲城市的狭窄街道设计
designed specifically for the narrow streets of Europe's cities.
有了它 我不可能输
With this, I can't really lose.
他会的 因为我要用这个
Yes, he can, because I shall be using this...
这是克里斯•弗鲁姆在今年环法赛上的
It's the same sort of bicycle that Chris Froome used
同款自行车
in this year's Tour de France.
好吧 这车很贵
Now, it is expensive.
9千英镑 比他的汽车还要贵2千
£9,000. It's £2,000 more than James's car.
对自行车来说太贵了 但它由特殊碳纤维制成
It's a lot for a bicycle, but it's made of special carbon fibre,
所以总重只有860克
so it weighs just 860 grams.
我爱死它了
I love this thing.
每个细节都 看看 多高大上 -早
Every detail, it's just... Look at that, it's magnificent. Morning.
-很独特 -不错嘛 -我就说嘛
Special. Nice. Yeah, I'd say.
-这么轻 -是啊
Bloody hell! I know!
-太惊人了 -对啊
That's amazing. Yeah.
是啊 不过这对你不利啊 哈蒙德
Yeah. Not good for you, I'm afraid, Hammond.
我这有一些医学研究结果
I've got some medical research here.
那个赛车车座
That racing saddle will put
会将25%–40%的体重施加到你的会阴处
between 25% and 40% of your body weight on your perineum,
就是你菊花和鸡鸡中间那部分
which is the bit of you between your anus and your scrotum.
因此 附近部位的血液含氧量
And, as a result, blood oxygen levels in surrounding areas
会降低80% -什么意思
will drop by 80%. What are you saying?
-我只是 医生说 骑车有益身体健康 -错
I just... Medical advice - cycling's good for you. It's healthy... Wrong!
扩大肺活量 没有副作用 -完全错误
..gets your lungs working, non-impact. Totally wrong.
-对心血管系统有益 -是吧 -对你老二无益
Good for your cardiovascular system... See. ..bad for your chap.
-我的啥 -弟弟 老实说 听这个
My what? Your chap. Uh, honestly, listen to this.
超过40岁骑车的人
"Cyclists aged over 40 are considered
患勃起功能障碍症的风险较高
"at greater risk of erectile dysfunction."
是啊 谢谢克拉克森医生 太有意思了
Yes, thank you, Dr Clarkson. That's fascinating.
试替哥干嘛
What about The Stig?
哦 他坐公共交通工具 像之前一样
Oh, he's just on public transport, as before, yeah.
-你呢 -你知道 上次我开的是快艇
And you? Well, now, you see, last time, as you know, I used
穿过了伦敦 但是最后
a speedboat to go across London, but at the end,
它不能上岸 所以我得跑去 因此我输了
it couldn't go on land, so I had to run, which cost me the race.
但这次 我选了一条
This time, however, I've chosen a boat
可以上岸的船
that can.
稍等 那货难道是"河里完"
Hang on a minute, isn't that a hover-van?
-看着像 -就是吧 -听我说
It looks like a hover-van. Well, it is. Well, listen, gentlemen,
当我们在埃文河上开着我们的"河里完"
most people laughed at our idea,
很多人一笑了之 但是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
when we went on the River Avon in ours, but the Russians have taken
把我们的点子付诸实践 -这真是"河里完" -没错
our idea and put it into production! It's a hover-van. It's a hover-van!
-任性不 -我 -这太神奇了
Are you feeling proud? I... This is fantastic.
鸥翼门 当初没想到这点
Gull wing doors. We didn't think of that.
-它竟然有正经的仪表盘 -是呀 源自拉达
It's got a proper dashboard! I know. It's from a Lada.
-看起来确实像面包车
-它就是 引擎是拉达的
It really does look like a van. It is a van. It's got Lada engines,
双发 72马力 性能可靠
two of them, 72 horsepower, reliable.
-72马力 -每个 -72
72 horsepower? Each. 72?
-你怎么开它 -那两个踏板干嘛用的
How do you operate it? Yeah, what do those two pedals do?
-这两个 -对
These? Yeah.
-转向角度 -什么的角度 -桨叶角
Pitch. What pitch? Of? Propeller pitch.
你怎么转向 用方向盘
How do you steer it, with the wheel?
-啊 不 是 -不是 是
Ah, no. Yes. No, yes?
速度很快的时候 用这个
When you're going quickly, this...
-你看到的我在转舵吗 -对
As you can see, I'm turning the rudders, yes? Yeah.
-但是慢速的时候这个就没用 -那你低速时怎么转向
But that doesn't work at slow speed. How do you steer it at slow speed?
-利用角度 -如果你想低速的时候慢慢转弯
With pitch. So, if you're trying to turn tightly at low speed,
-而这时你的舵也不管用 -对
when your rudders aren't very effective... Yeah.
你是调节油门开度还是调节桨叶角度
..do you use differential throttle or differential pitch?
-他不懂 -是的 我 -你用哪个 -都用
(He doesn't know.) Yes, I... So, which do you do? Both.
-有没有操作指南 -有 不过都是俄文
Are there instructions? Yeah, all in Russian.
所以 你要开这台
So, you're going to race us in a hovercraft,
动力只有河里完的一半
with a fraction of the power, anyway, of the one we built,
操控各种难懂
plus, with controls you don't understand,
说明书是俄文的气垫船跟我们比赛
and the instructions are in Russian which you don't speak.
"随着我的自信心的膨胀
'With my confidence brimming,
"是时候准备开始我们这场重要的比赛了
'it was time to prepare for our important race.'
如果等我出来发现自行车被偷了 我会发飙的
If I'd come out and my bike had been nicked, then, I'd have been furious.
我们从东方港游艇俱乐部出发
We'd start at the Vostochny Yacht Club
从那里开始 我们比赛全程29公里
and, from there, we'd race for 18 miles,
穿越圣彼得堡
all the way across St Petersburg,
到达Yelagin岛 我们的终点
to the finish line on Yelagin Island,
在Yelagin宮外一个名为
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表