剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
不 我喜欢 我感觉它看上去很棒而且听上去很有意思
No, I do like it. I think it looks great and sounds interesting,
但是我以为你会对这个更感兴趣 新福特GT
but I thought you would be more interested in this, the new Ford GT.
-噢耶 这个确实更合适你 -不完全是 为什么不呢 -我认为这就是
Oh, yeah. That's more you. Nah. Why not? I'd have thought that was...
不对我知道你什么意思 我以前是那样的
No, I know. I've been there and I've, sort of,
我也开过福特GT
done that, with Ford GTs.
他们在上面装了个防盗警报器 每次
Yeah. They'll fit it with a burglar alarm that will go off every time
在你睡着或者你孩子在做某些重要功课的时候响起
you fall asleep or when your child's doing some important solo work
呜呜呜呜呜
in the school production - "Woo-woo-woo!"
这种事情太细化了 只是一些在你身上发生的事情
This is weirdly specific. Stuff that happened to you.
我知道你在开车回家的时候会发生什么
I know what will happen and then you'll drive home
忽然有人给你打电♥话♥ 说你的车被偷了
and get a phone call from somebody, saying, "Your car's been stolen."
你会说 没有啦我正在开她呢
You'll say, "It hasn't, I'm driving it."
我们不信你 你♥妈♥的♥婚前姓是什么?
"We don't believe you. What's your mother's maiden name?
她是不是喜欢煮鸡蛋煮三分钟的
"Did she like boiled eggs done for three minutes?"
我不知道啊 我们现在就要把发动机远程关闭
"I don't know." "We're going to shut the engine down"
然后你就不得不停在路边
and you're at the side of the road
冻出毛病 警报会再次响起 如此这般
and get hypothermia and then the alarm will go off again. No.
而且我现在过了那个年龄 你懂得 对中置车
And I'm, sort of, done now, as you know, cos I'm mature and wise,
比较理性 这车很棒 但不是我的菜
with mid-engined cars. That does look great, but just not for me.
新闻环节接近尾声 但是在结束之前
Now, that's nearly the end of the news, but before we conclude,
我得说个事儿 我想你们很多人看过
I need to say something, actually. I'm sure a lot of you saw
巴塔哥尼亚特辑 而我现在此时此刻
the Patagonia Special and I want to admit, here and now,
想在所有人面前承认 我犯了一个非常可怕的错误
in front of everybody, I made a terrible, terrible mistake.
包括制♥作♥人在内 没人知道我现在要说这事
Nobody knows I'm going to do this - not the producers, nobody -
但我想消除内心的不安
but I want to get it off my chest.
Right in the middle of the programme
在特辑里 我说美洲秃鹰是世界上最大的飞行鸟类
I said that the condor is the largest flying bird in the world.
其实不是 信天翁才是
It isn't. It's the wandering albatross
我非常非常的抱歉
and I'm deeply, deeply sorry.
干得好 甩掉了一个负担 -感觉好些了么
Well done for getting that off your chest. Feel better?
没错 如果你犯了错 一定要勇于改正它
No, if you make a mistake,
own up to it and move on!
没错
Fair enough. Right...
下面要说的是
..now, we must move on to this,
兰博基尼盖拉多是兰博基尼的主力车型
the Lamborghini Gallardo. It is the company's best-selling car.
它的销量占到了全部
In fact, of all the Lamborghinis ever sold, over half of them
车型总销量的一半
have been Gallardos.
不过可惜它停产了 但是兰博基尼发布了换代车型
Now,though,sadly,it's gone and in its place, there is a new car.
就是它
Here it is.
以一头著名的西班牙斗牛Huracan为名
It's called the Huracan, after a famous Spanish fighting bull.
售价18.7万英镑
It costs £187,000.
这台车从内到外都是全新设计的
And it's brand new, from the ground up.
哦 这里倒是有个问题
Oh, well, that's a problem right there.
我发誓这车是亮绿色的
I could've sworn this car was bright green,
但是根据选装表上的官方说法 这叫做幔天斯绿
but according to the options list, it's Verde Mantis.
其它可选的颜色名是
Other colours available include
阿兰乔北极光 革帝欧之灵 马罗尼阿西提斯
"Arancio Borealis, Grigio Nimbus and Marrone Alcestis."
你觉得那些暴发户们看得懂这么高大上的名字
How's a Premiership footballer going to get his head around that?
接着说正事
Anyway...to business.
吼吼
Oh-ho!
除了从盖拉多手里面继承爵位之外
Besides having to take over the baton from the Gallardo...
Huracan也要在与跃马458和迈凯轮650s的博弈中
..the Huracan also needs to hold its own in a game of top trumps
打下一片属于自己的江山
against the Ferrari 458 and the McLaren 650S.
为此 一些硬指标是必须的
To do that, there are some very big boxes to tick.
0-100加速要在3秒左右 get√
0-60 needs to be around three seconds...which it is.
极速要在350左右 get√
Top speed needs to be around 200mph...which it is.
动力水平要向600匹看齐
And horsepower needs to be around the 600-mark,
get√
which it is.
这一切都要感谢这台源于盖拉多上
All of that is thanks to a heavily-reworked version
经过回炉重造的5.2 V10
of the Gallardo's 5.2 litre V10.
随着转速的上升 声浪听上去就像电钻合奏一般
And as those revs climb, the jackhammer choir really kicks in.
Huracan 也搭载了全新先进的
The Huracan also has a brand-new, state-of-the-art
双离合变速器 感觉爽极了
twin-clutch gearbox, which is superb.
这是件好事 因为盖拉多的变速箱
That's a good thing, because the one in the Gallardo was...
挫爆了 而且太吓人了
Well, it was crap. It was awful!
这台么 啧啧 丝般顺滑
This, though, this is a joy.
它还有更高科技武器
And there's more hi-tech weaponry at this car's disposal.
碳纤维刹车是标配
It has carbon ceramic brakes, as standard.
车尾造型经过严谨设计 所以不需要
The back end is sculpted so it doesn't need
一个突兀的尾翼以增加下压力
a stuck-on rear spoiler for downforce.
还有 与其它兰博一样 它是四驱的
And, like most Lambos, it has a four-wheel drive system.
但是这套四驱系统别有洞天
But not just ANY four-wheel drive system.
车辆内置了3颗陀螺仪 就像战斗机一样
It has three gyroscopes on board,
like you get on a fighter jet,
陀螺仪可以监测车辆的瞬时动态
and they're busy monitoring everything that's going on.
然后把所有数据返给四驱控制系统
They send all that information back to the four-wheel drive brain
最后四驱系统计算出每个车轮上的动力分配
and it then decides how much power to send to each individual wheel.
光想想这系统怎么工作 就让我头大了
My head hurts just thinking about how all that works.
结果是 你能以惊人的速度过弯
The result is, you can corner at sensational speeds.
我感觉像是被粘在地面一样 抓地力爆棚
I'm glued down. The grip is astonishing.
简直无懈可击啊
It's almost undefeatable.
如果你特爱漂移 你可以在它上找到很多乐趣
If slithering about is your thing, you can have fun in the Huracan...
天啊
Ye gods!
但是你得足够有种
..but you need an enormous pair of gentleman balloons...
并且有自己的飞机场 才能玩的开
..and your own personal airfield to play on.
但是对于我来说 有个问题
And, for me, this is where the problems begin.
Huracan的定位是在道路上舒适驾驶
This Huracan has been designed, on the road, to feel tame
易于操控
and user friendly.
你不再感到那种拖拉机厂独有的颠狂特质
You don't get that special Lamborghini mentalist feeling,
除非有一整个飞机场给你玩耍
unless you are here, with an entire airfield under your wheels.
所以说来还是有点心碎啊
And that's a bit of a heartbreaker, actually.
另外既然说到这里了 谈谈第二个问题吧
And while we're on it,there's another issue.
这个问题还挺严重的
And it's a big thing.
听我道来 问题出在了造型上
Basically - bear with me on this - it's the looks.
我知道这玩意儿又绿又趴 蛮牛标志加成
I know it's bright green and low and there's a bull on the front,
但是我真心不认为Huracan有多么特别
but I just don't think that the Huracan is special enough
能配得上兰博基尼之名
for a Lamborghini.
兰博基尼的外观就应该惊为天人
Lamborghinis should be jaw-dropping -
只有这样的蛮牛才能成为小男孩的梦想之车
that's why they make the best bedroom wall posters -
我真不认为这台兰博有那种感觉
and I just don't see it with this.
我觉得问题在于 这台车是被设计成去走(圈)量(钱)的
I think the problem is, this has been designed to sell many, many times
而且要在十年生命周期里始终不落伍
and to still look good in ten years' time.
所以我认为 是这个原因 让他们保守了
And I think, for that reason, they've played it safe.
兰博基尼 像每个厂家一样
Lamborghini, like every car company,
要为生存而开♥发♥走量的车型 但在Huracan上
has got to shift units to survive, but I think, with the Huracan,
他们确有些舍本逐末之感
they have thrown the baby out with the bath water.
在主持TopGear的日子里
我和兰博基尼一起度过了很多美好的时光
I've had some good times - no, great times - in Lamborghinis, on Top Gear.
如果制片收到了我的邮件的话
And if the producers got my e-mail...
他会给你看下面这段剪辑
..there shall now follow a montage showing that.
S13E02
简直爽翻了
This is just so exciting!
S17E06
太凶残了
That's absolutely brutal!
S20E05
这是我开过最有灵性的东西 太赞了
The most alive thing, I've ever driven. It's beautiful.
作为一台车 Huracan 可能
Now, as a car, this Huracan is probably
比其他所有兰博基尼都好
better than all those other Lamborghinis,
但是那些车才是真正的兰博
but those cars are better Lamborghinis.
其他的兰博甚至在车流中都能让你觉得很特别
The other Lamborghinis made you feel special, even in traffic.
这台不会 真可惜
This doesn't. And that's a loss.
我对面前这台兰博的机械造诣深表敬意
What we have here is a Lamborghini that I respect for its engineering,
但要说我爱它么 从一开始我就有所怀疑
but love it? Quiver at the very sight of it?
恐怕是不爱
I'm afraid not.
真是神烦啊
This is annoying.
真是神烦啊 -为什么啊
This is really annoying.Why?
因为这是我第一次完全同意你的观点
Because I completely agree with you, for once. Do you?! Yeah.
兰博基尼就是应该又疯又傻
It's... Lamborghinis should be mad and stupid
应该有看起来可以发射导弹的排气管
and have rockets coming out of their exhausts.
这台车呢 怎么看都不像我的菜
And this,I don't know,it just doesn't float my boat.
我认为 这是他们想让这车走量的结果
I know, it's almost as though they actually want to sell cars.
但是这个想法蠢透了
And that is idiotic.
认真点说 你知道我和詹姆斯经常念叨
No, no, seriously, because you know James and I have always said that,
总有一天 我们会开个酒馆 对吧
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表