剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
And then, I shall sweep to victory.
试替哥 詹姆斯和杰里米都觉得剩下的比赛
The Stig, James and Jeremy were battling in what they thought
就是他们三个之间的较量了
was a three-horse race.
但我可不这么觉得
But I had other plans...
你能说英语 恩 但是你不会
So, you speak English?I do.And you don't speak English?
只会一点 -你能帮我翻译一下吗
A little bit. Can you interpret?
我骑车在路上摔了 车子坏了
I've broken my bike.I fell off my bicycle.
能借用的你的车吗
Can I borrow your bike?
-不行 -拜托了 我正在比赛
No. Oh, please. I'm in a race.
气垫船已经超过我了 -我上班快迟到了
A hovercraft has gone past now. I'm late, I have to go to my work.
要是我们送你去上班 你能借我你的车吗
If we give you a lift to work, can I borrow your bike?
-那行 -真的 真的
OK. Really, can we? Yes.
太好了 活雷锋啊
Really? What a gentleman!
我们的制♥作♥人将这个好心的小伙子送去上班
As a producer took the kind young man to work,
与此同时 我开始慢慢适应他的车
I was getting to grips with his wheels.
说实话 这车真没之前那辆骑起来快
OK, this isn't as fast as the other bicycle, I'll be honest.
我现在的时速是26km/h 之前都是35 这下悬了
I'm doing 16mph, instead of 22, and it's killing me.
哈蒙德就算骑着那辆九千镑的环法赛车 想追我都挺难
Hammond would have struggled to catch up with me on his £9,000
更别提他从老乡那借来的俄♥罗♥斯♥大破铁了
Tour de France bike, but on some clunky old piece of Russian pig-iron
简直是在做梦
that he's borrowed from a local, he's got no chance, has he?
你说是吧
Let's be honest.
这边 在气垫船上的我丝毫不担心哈蒙德的回归
On HMS Petrol, I wasn't worried about Hammond's recovery
因为我的领先优势巨大
because my lead was immense!
而且我正全速前进
And I was going like a bat out of hell.
冲啊
Power.
正好从中间穿过
Right through the middle.
接着 我来到了市中心
But then, I hit the city centre.
我左右两边都有快速行驶的水翼船
Got hydrofoils coming in at speed from the left and the right.
两艘摆渡船和一艘水上出租
Two ferries and a water taxi.
你大爷的 那边还有一个
Oh, my giddy aunt, there's one over there.
我去
Oh BLEEP.
在这种交通环境下 河里完真是个噩梦
In traffic like this, the hover-van was a menace.
转啊
Turn! Turn!
天呐 我完全失控了
Good God, I'm totally out of control.
妈呀 转啊
Holy mother of God, turn!
你倒是转啊
Turn! Turn!
不
No!
要完 要完
Oh BLEEP. Not very...
块撞上圣彼得堡的墙了
I'm crashing into St Petersburg now.
冲啊 河里完
Power! Come on, hover-van.
天呐 有游泳的 求你了 转个向吧
Oh,there's swimmers.Oh,please,turn. Please.
这时 我也来到了市中心 Twizy将会在
I, too, had reached the city centre, where the tiny Twizy
古老狭窄的街道里发挥最大威力
would come into its own, in the ancient narrow streets.
妈蛋
Oh, cock.
这里的主路都是双向八车道
The main roads were eight lanes wide...
而辅路也没多窄
..and the side roads weren't much thinner.
怪不得圣彼得堡没什么关于停车的规定
Small wonder there are no parking regulations in St Petersburg.
随处可停
There's no need.
你看看 早知道就用加长林肯大♥陆♥
Look at it. Could have done this in a stretch Lincoln Continental
或者悍马什么的了
or a Hummer or something.
简直要跪了
Worse, worse. Just worse.
我不会放弃的 我不会放弃
I will not give up, I will not give up.
35公里每小时了
22 miles an hour there. Oh.
我觉得我快不行了
And I think I'm going to be sick.
与此同时 河里的情况则是
Meanwhile, back on the river...
我的妈呀
Holy Moley!
又一艘
And another one!
为了避免被水翼船撞死
'In order to avoid death by hydrofoil,
我决定不走河道 改走运河
'I decided to leave the river and use St Petersburg's canals.'
这就有一条 就它了
This is a canal, it's what I need.
路倒是畅通了 但是新问题又来了
They were much quieter, but there was now another problem.
不 别
No, don't...
为了通过低矮的桥 我只好将气垫的气放掉
To get under the low bridges, I had to deflate the skirts.
就是说我要在没有动力的情况下滑行 结果可想而知
That meant coming off the power and coasting, which went well
沉了 要沉了
Sinking. Sinking now.
他大爷的
Oh, giddy aunt.
天呐 这个更矮 居然比那个还矮
Oh, Christ, this is lower, this is even lower.
两米五
Two and a half metres,
基本上就跟我后面的驱动风扇一样高啊
that's pretty much the height of the props on the back.
别别别 别起来 别浮起来
No, no, no, don't rise up, don't rise up!
我的 不不不
Oh, my... No, no, no.
开着它 我发现原来不管路有多宽
In the Twizy, I'd discovered that no matter how wide the streets
该堵还是得堵
may be, a jam is still a jam.
看到了吗 车再小也没用
See, look, small cars don't make any difference.
要是骑自行车的话 我就过去了 但现在开汽车
If I was on the bike, I'd be down there, but no car is narrow
没辙
enough for that.
就在詹姆斯堵车的时候 我也来到市中心
While James sat motionless, I was now entering the city centre...
还有机会
I can still do this. Oh.
在这 我发现开车的人根本看不见骑车的
..where I discovered that cyclists are completely invisible.
别告诉我你 你不会 我靠
Oh, you're not... You didn't... Honestly?!
都不犹豫一下吗
Not even an attempt, was there?
啊 机动车让行非机动车 傻帽
Argh, wait for me, numb nuts.
在地铁上 试替哥发现许多同行人手里
On the underground, Stig had noticed that many of his fellow passengers
都拿着个奇怪的东西
were holding on to strange things.
于是在下一站 他决定自己也来一个
And so, at the next station, he decided he should have one, too.
这回堵到车轨上了
I'm on the tram lines and in a traffic jam.
动一下啊
Come on, come on, come on.
我现在就害怕看见哈蒙德和他偷来的山地车
Terrified that I'll see Richard Hammond turning up any second
从哪窜出来
on his stolen mountain bike.
这个人直接停在公交车道上 然后趴下来查看车底
Man stopped in the bus lane, looking under his car,
八成是碾过了一个骑车的
probably for a cyclist he's run over.
不用管我 我就是个骑车的 跟动物没区别
Don't worry about me, I'm just a cyclist. I'm just a pigeon.
直接压死我就行 哥们
Don't you worry yourself, chum.
像所有骑行的人一样 哈蒙德也已经变得
Like all cyclists,Hammond was becoming
暴躁和易怒 你开玩笑吧
full of rage and aggression.Come on,really?!
另一边 没有空调的气垫船已经把我折腾的汗流浃背
Whereas,in my un-air-conditioned hover-van,
I was becoming hot,
精疲力尽 举步维艰
bothered and stuck.
湿了 透了我已经
Sweating. Sweating a lot.
走运河真不是个好主意
Not certain this was a good idea.
I really am not.
呀 这个够呛啊
Oh, now, this one is tight.
再低一点 不不不 天呐
Lower. No, no, no, Christ.
我的天呐
Bloody hell.
太吓人了 别 别 别 别 别
Scary! No, no, no, no, no!
等会给你打回去 这会不方便
Oh... Not now, not now, not now! I'm in a big problem!
啥
What?
我靠 我应该右转的
Oh,BLEEP,I should have actually gone to the right.
算了 调头
Right, U-turn.
集中注意力啊 梅
Concentrate, May.
多亏詹姆斯那糟糕到出名的方向感
Thanks to James's famously-poor sense of direction,
我有了赶上的机会
I was now in with a shout,
尤其是考虑到我可以从冬宫抄个近路
especially as I could take a short-cut through the Winter Palace.
哇
Wow.
詹姆斯开的那辆车和这里真搭啊
Thank goodness James has got a Twizy to fit in this place
抄个近路 能省一分钟是一分钟
Little corner cut, that'll save me a minute or two.
到河了 过桥
Water coming up, over the bridge.
河里完这边 我终于驶出了水渠
In the hover-van, I was finally free of the canals
来到了交通顺畅的河道
and back on the now traffic-free river.
要抓紧时间往前赶 动力!速度!
I've got a lot of time to make up now.
Come on! Power!
比赛终于接近尾声
We were now entering the final stages of our race.
此时
And at this point,
由于我们都不在一条路上 所以谁都有可能赢
because all of us were all over the place, any one of us could win it.
借过 能超车 我不客气了
Coming past.I can have that, I'll have that.
喔 这个弯转得急
Whoa, heavy turn.
全速前进
Full thrust!
我不会放弃 不会 加油
I will not give up, I will not give up. Come on!
我也把这辆小雷诺开到了极限
Really giving this thing the electric berries here.
振动起来了
Buffeting!
这才是144匹马力的威力 哈哈
That is 144 horsepower, right there. Ha-ha!
(哈蒙德在骂街 这两句翻出来会被和谐的)
What the BLEEP hell, are you...? You great gangly BLEEP knuckle BLEEP,
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表