剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
And here it's 6♥4♥,000.
我们的任务是赶4万头牛
'Our task was to round up 4,000 of them,
我们估摸着这应该不难
'and we assumed this many would be easy to spot.'
-哈蒙德你调高悬挂了吗 -当然
Now,have you raised your suspension up,Hammond?Yes,I have.
-你看见牛了吗 -没有
Can you see any cows? No, no. Not one.
可能是我们在多佛
But we could be in the equivalent of Dover
牛却在比肯斯菲尔德
and the cows could be in Beaconsfield.
啊 我刚刚在想
Well, I was just thinking that.
它们要是都在另外那边呢
What if they're all in the opposite corner?
离这里还有160公里
They could be 100 miles away from here.
即便高科技的宝马也无能为力
'Even the hi-tech BMW was no help.'
语♥音♥控制启动 请说出地名
'Voice commands.New entry.Spell name of place.'
牛群
Some cows.
你要找 羊山 吗
'Did you mean Sheep Hills?'
不是羊 是牛
No, not sheep. Cows.
放牛应该用什么口哨
What's the noise you make to attract a cow?
叫狗的话可以这样
If it was a dog it would be...
除了牛肉味道
I don't know anything about cows...
我对牛一无所知
apart from what they taste like.
要是找不到牛 还做什么牛仔
It is difficult to be a cowboy when we can't find any cows.
外面气温有41度
41 degrees out there.
没有牛
No cows.
经过了一小时的寻觅 我们终于找到了
'After an hour's meandering about,however,we struck gold.'
牛
Cow!
-在那边 -是牛
Over there. Yes, cows!
我看到四头
I'm counting four cows.
是个好开头 上去围住它们
That is a start. Get 'em, round 'em up.
你俩走两翼 我殿后
You two take the flanks, I'll stay at the rear.
别走太近吓到它们 那就前功尽弃了
Don't get too close.
If you panic'em,you'll spoil the burgers.
我们跟上了
We've got them. We have them.
简直完美
This is perfect.
我们天生就是好牛仔
We're brilliant at this!
然后
'But then...'
它们停下来进了树林
They're going to brake and go in the woods.
它们进树林啦
They're getting into the trees!
我进不去 路况太差
I can't go in there.It's too rough.
即便哈蒙德有四轮驱动
'And even though Hammond had four-wheel drive,
他也完全进不去
'it turned out he couldn't go in there either.'
哎呀 我卡住了
Um, I'm beached.
等到詹姆斯把他拉出陷坑
'And by the time James had pulled him out...'
三二一 走你
Three, two, one. Action!
我们的四头牛已经走远了
'..our four cows had wandered off.'
小结 我们发现了四头牛 然后跟丢了
Sitrep - we found four cows and we lost them.
那么 等找到4万头时又会怎样呢
'So, what chance would we have when we found 4,000?'
好
Right.
这是我这辈子见过的
Now, this is the biggest flock of cows
最庞大的牛群了
I have ever seen in my entire life.
我们的任务是让它们调头
'Our job was to get them all turned round
然后把它们赶进十公里外的牛栏
'and then herd them into a giant pen, which was 10km away...
对这些车真是不小的考验
'..a pretty tall order for three cars like these.'
就像是祖鲁人看着他们向自己走过来
It's like Zulu, watching them coming towards us.
我们走
Here we go.
大家有意见吗 我反正是没有
Has anyone got any plans, cos I haven't?
哈蒙德建议我们把牛群冲散成许多小群体
'Hammond suggested we break the herd into smaller chunks.
但这根本不管用
'But that didn't work at all.'
它们现在方向完全错了
They're going in completely the wrong direction now.
哦不 它们怎么 它们这是去
Oh, now... How are they...?What,they've gone...
它们绕着我跑 并不太怕我
They're just going round me.
They are not very scared of me.
我被围在中间 明明是牛放我 这剧本不对
I'm in the middle
I've been herded by the cows.It's all gone wrong.
克拉克森你丫在哪 我被困在牛群灰土中了
Clarkson, where the hell are you?I am now in cow dust.
我什么也看不见
I can see nothing.
啊 它们在追我 这我没想到
OK, they're charging me. This is unexpected.
它们向我跑来
They're running towards me.
我们在牛群中♥央♥ 我们被牛调戏了
We are in the middle of the cows.
We've been outwitted by cows.
嗯 好牛 你们好啊
Um, nice cows. Morning, cows.
这头牛在挑战我
That bull's menacing me.
它真勇敢
This is a remarkably brave cow.
就是不肯退回牛群里
It won't be pushed back into line at all.
说错了 其实是头强壮的公牛
When I say "cow", I mean massive bull.
来帮帮我 这头牛太顽固了
I may need some help here.This guy is properly stubborn.
叫你詹姆斯梅好了
I shall call you James May.
它更害怕GTR
He fears the Nissan more.
结果呢 梅说错了 它不怕
'And as it turned out,that wasn't entirely accurate.'
它用头在撞我
He's head-butting me!
它在撞你的尼桑
He head-butted your Datsun.
与此同时 在宾利里
'Meanwhile, back in the Bentley...'
杰里米
Jeremy!
显然 事情进展并不顺利
'Clearly, things weren't going well,
于是我们做了个决定
'so we made a decision.'
它们太多了 我们搞不定
I think there are too many for us.
没错
Well, yes.
我们需要骑兵帮忙
We need the cavalry.
十分钟后 帮手来了
'And ten minutes later, it arrived.'
世界上最危险的工作之一
One of the most dangerous jobs in the world,
就是驾驶这样的罗宾逊直升机赶牛
flying the Robinson helicopters to muster the cattle.
平均下来 一年死8个人
On average,round about eight are killed every year.
他们有时候甚至会用起落架把牛推回牛群
Sometimes they will use the skids
to actually push the cows into line.
有了空中支援 我们开始正经干活了
'With the air cav as backup,
we started to get our act together.'
哈蒙德 你负责那块路面不平的
Hammond,you're the rough terrain response
我在这里快速响应
And I'm the quick response.
好的 没问题
That's good, that's good.
把牛群集中起来 我往前赶
Channel 'em in,I'll drive them forwards.
包抄它们
Flanking, flanking.
继续往左走
Go on, go left.
骑着我滴宝马
# I was riding my horse... #
截住右边
Braking right.
干得漂亮 哈蒙德
Good work, Hammond, good work.
那辆宾利在泥地上打滚 真是幅美景
That Bentley going across that field is a sight to behold.
看那宾利的车轮啊
Look at... Look at its wheels!
然后 我们意识到
'Soon, we realised something.'
你看看
Ah, there you go. Look at that.
头一次 我们不再是雄心勃勃 却一事无成
'For once,Top Gear was being ambitious and not rubbish.'
-好了 牛仔们 -我觉得自己好有男人气概
All right, cowboy! I feel pretty manly!
我觉得自己像公牛一样健壮
I feel like one of those bulls.
-我喜欢赶牛 -赶牛挺好玩的
-I loved that. -I thought that was fun.
-赶牛确实好玩 -是的 -这些车
-That was a lot of fun. -It was. -And these cars
-也比骑马好多了 没人会摔伤 -是的
-better than horses.And nobody fell off.
Much better.-Yeah.
但是等一下
But can we just stop for a moment?
神奇的是这些车都挺过来了 没一辆出问题
The amazing thing - the cars survived it.
Nothing broke.All three.
棒棒哒 要是尼桑 宾利 或者宝马
Fantastic. And if Nissan...
well,actually,or Bentley or BMW,
开始造笔记本电脑 我一定会买♥♥的
if they made a laptop, I'd buy it.
完全可以把尼桑笔记本扔马桶里 在上面拉粑粑
You could throw a Nissan laptop in the lavatory,
do a log on it...
然后笔记本仍然能用
..and you'd still be able to log on on it.
真的 不过现在
You would. Anyway...
我们必须决定哪辆车最好
we must now decide which of these cars is the best.
恩 我不会退让的 宾利最好
Well,I'm not backing down.It's the Bentley.
我也不 GTR才是最好的
I'm not backing down. It is this Nissan.
不好意思 哥们 你错了
James, sorry, mate. You are just wrong.
这GTR天生就带着股纽伯格林的味道
The Nissan GT-R, it has a whiff of the Nurburgring.
不是北环的味道 而是北环的臭气
It's not just a whiff of the Nurburgring.It reeks of it!
只要开一次GTR 六周内衣服都是臭的
Your clothes will smell of it
six weeks after you've been in it.
总比你那吉格斯的洗澡水好闻多了
It's better than it smelling of Ryan Giggs's bath water.
哥们 这可是宾利
Mate, it's a Bentley.
-知道这是什么吗 -我告诉你 哈蒙德
-Think what that means.
-I'll tell you what it means,Hammond.
意味着比GTR贵6万6千英镑
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表