剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Ford sells one of these things every 35 seconds.
这只是美国,记住 - 每35秒
And that's only in America, remember - 35 seconds.
如果把1948年至今售出的F150肩并肩连起来
If you were to park every F-150 that's ever been made
不是头尾连接,是并排相连
since 1948, side by side - not end to end, side by side
长度能绕赤道...
the line would stretch round the equator...
两圈!
twice!
如此畅销只因 - 便宜
The reason it sells so well is simple - it's cheap.
买♥♥辆自动挡、带定速巡航
You can have an F-150 with an automatic gearbox
和空调的
cruise control, air conditioning
350马力V8车型
and a 350 horsepower V8 motor
只需2万英镑(193160人♥民♥币)
for the equivalent of £20,000.
和欧洲沃克斯豪尔Astra柴油版一个价
Now that's what we pay in Europe for a Vauxhall Astra diesel.
相比之下,我的车销量不堪入目
By comparison, my pick-up truck is a sales disaster.
我驾驶的Silverado
What I'm driving here, viewers, the Silverado
雪佛兰Silverado,是皮卡销量亚军
the Chevrolet Silverado, is the second bestselling pick-up truck.
每分钟卖♥♥出一辆
They only manage to shift one of these every minute.
很惊讶雪佛兰还没倒闭
I'm amazed Chevrolet are still in business.
此时,遥远的地方,我第三天的荒野求生开始了
Meanwhile, very far away, my third day on the mountain was beginning.
昨晚没睡着,太冷了
I didn't sleep last night. I was cold all night.
需要更多木柴
I'm going to have to get more firewood.
又要挥动斧头了
The thought of that, swinging that axe again.
健身好方法
It's probably a good diet, this.
今早你会发现这点
You'll see it on This Morning at some point.
你需要的是
Well, what you need
被两个好朋友抛弃
is to be abandoned by two good friends.
当我说“好朋友”时,意思是两个混♥蛋♥
Well, when I say good friends, I mean bastards.
这才叫早餐
Look, that's what I call a breakfast
非常感谢。太棒了
thank you very, very much. Ah, that's perfect.
享用一顿暖暖的早餐后,我们上路了
After our winter-warming breakfast, we were back on the road
接着研究各自座驾
and delving once more into our pick-up trucks.
说实际的,这不是辆普通F-150
I'm going to be honest with you - this is no ordinary F-150.
这是猛禽的顶级改装版
This is the top-of-the-range Raptor model
区别在,机械增压和中冷器
which has been beefed up, supercharged and intercooled
名字也变成迅猛龙
and then renamed Velociraptor
由Hennessey打造,也是打造Venom那家公♥司♥
by a company called Hennessey, makers of the Venom
速度世界纪录保持车型
one of the fastest road cars the world has ever seen.
所以这台6.2L V8引擎
So the 6.2-litre V8 that I have under the bonnet
能爆发出 - 623匹马力
produces - 623 horsepower.
比标准版高出212匹
That's 212 more than standard.
因此它很快,快的吓人
And that makes it quick - alarmingly quick.
听!
Listen to that!
像喷气机
It's like a jet.
当杰瑞米享受机械增压飞船时
While Jeremy was in a supercharged rocket ship
我正低吟徐行
I was riding a wave of low-down grunt.
我有一颗6.6L涡轮增压V8柴油引擎
I have at my disposal a 6.6-litre turbo-charged V8 diesel engine.
765磅英尺扭矩
It develops 765 pound-feet of torque.
比Supersport宾利大♥陆♥还高
That's more than one of those Supersport Bentley Continentals.
还有套Z71越野套件
I also have the Z71 off-road pack
所以底盘得到大幅增强
which means I get a lot of under-body strengthening
悬挂更坚固,标配一套
beefed-up dampers and it has as standard
复杂的四驱系统
a sophisticated four-wheel drive system.
对于国际救援而言,它就像《雷鸟特攻队2》
I think for International Rescue, this is like Thunderbird 2.
一辆十分优秀的车
It's the one that does all the really serious, proper work.
52小时过去了,国际救援还没影
With 52 hours gone and International Rescue
我只能依靠极端方式取食
nowhere in sight, I was resorting to extreme measures to find food.
这是陷阱。能伸缩
This is the snare. It just tightens, like that.
把它放在兔子脚印位置,这里
I lay this on the rabbit trail, which is here.
脚印、陷阱、兔子 - 晚餐
Foot, caught, rabbit - dinner.
把它们引诱来...
Apparently the way you bait it...
得靠小便
is with pee.
又一层
Another layer.
2...
Two...
4...
Four...
这时熊冲过来咋办?
What if a bear comes now?
此时,万事俱备的詹姆士和我
Meanwhile, James and I, keen to be ready for any emergency
决定去采购些工具
had decided to buy VITAL rescue equipment.
这是干嘛的?
Why? What's... What's that bit there for?
开瓶器
It's a can opener, bottle opener.
居然是开瓶器
It's a bottle opener.
能开啤酒!买♥♥了!
It opens beer! Yes, we want them!
这是?有用,对吧?
Is that? That's worth having, isn't it?
这啥?能铲能刷
What is it? Scrapy, scrapy, brushy, brushy.
刷子没用
You don't need a brush.
那就锯掉刷子,我不能只买♥♥一头吧?
Well, OK, saw the brush off. I can't buy just one end, can I?
这个只有一头
There you go, see, there's just one end.
你会用到刷子的。不会
But you might as well have a brush as well.No, you don't need a brush.
我在做这个...
I haven't made these...
如书上所见
exactly like the ones in the book
我看过雷·米尔斯这么做过雪鞋
cos I once saw Ray Mears make snowshoes
就像这样
and they were more like this.
冷!
Cold!
真冷!
REALLY COLD!
就是这,我尿尿的地方
That's it. That's where I peed.
没兔子
No rabbit.
垃圾!废物!
It's all rubbish! Nothing works!
他们XX在哪?
Where the BLEEP are they?
座椅加热,真舒服
I have my seat heater on, it's very nice.
我真的开始爱上这车了
I really am starting to DEEPLY like my Velociraptor.
它让我想起,可能各位认为我疯了
This reminds me, and you're going to think I'm mad but it's true
让我想起92款机械增压阿斯顿马丁
it reminds me of a 1992 supercharged Aston Martin
很相似
they're very similar.
我曾深爱那车
I used to LOVE that car.
这小镇看起来真有爱
This looks like rather an attractive small town
我想坐下来喝杯卡布奇诺
I wouldn't mind stopping for something like a cappuccino.
午后,依旧不见那两货踪影
By mid-afternoon, there was still no sign of Yogi and Boo-Boo.
我只好为第三晚做准备
So I prepared myself for a third night in the open.
如果你想致信BBC
And if you want to write to the BBC
告我砍伐珍稀树木
and say this is some rare type of tree
我只想说,给我闭肛!
and has to be preserved, you can stick it up your arse!
我对这里都反胃了
I'm sick of the sight of this place.
我是伯明翰的主持人,不是XX的贝爷!
I'm a television presenter from Birmingham, not Bear BLEEP Grylls!
经过长途跋涉,詹姆士和我离哈蒙德
Despite our best efforts, James and I were still more than 150 miles
还有150英里(241公里)
from our friend and colleague.
夜幕降临,路况变糟
Night was falling, the roads were getting worse
还有个问题
and there was another issue.
情况报告 - 詹姆士·梅不喜欢雪路行车
Sit-rep - James May does not like driving in the snow
所以他把车速降到...
and has now REDUCED his speed...
3迈左右
to about three.
为了恶心他,就像他恶心我
To annoy HIM, as much as he was annoying ME
我决定启动“人工太阳”
I decided to ignite my collapsed sun.
好的
Right.
克拉克森!
CLARKSON!
我从没用过亮度这么大的车灯
I've never, ever encountered a light like that on the front of a car.
很有意思,能把灯关掉吗?
Seriously, very funny, but could you turn the big light off?
除非你提速
Only when you speed up.
把那该死的灯关掉!
Turn the BLEEP light off!
这段路又长又无聊,幸运的是
It was a long, horrible drive but mercifully
离哈蒙德10英里时(16公里)
when we were just ten miles from Hammond
我们发现一处过夜地
we found a lodge where we could spend the night.
第二天早上,我们制定了项计划
And the next morning, I came up with a plan.
哈蒙德离此地10英里
Hammond is ten miles away
4000英尺高(1200米)
and 4,000ft above us.
来场比赛
we have a race.
第一名不用救他
And if you get there first, you DON'T have to rescue him.
这很激励人。说的很对
Come on, that's an incentive. No, you're right, it is, isn't it?
如果输了
So if you don't get there first, you have to drive, what
回温哥华的15小时内
15 hours back to Vancouver
要和哈蒙德同处一车
with Richard Hammond in your pick-up truck.
你能想象15小时和坏脾气的
Can you imagine driving 15 hours back to Vancouver
哈蒙德同处一车的情形吗?
with him either dead or bad-tempered?
你们XX在哪?!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表