剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
今晚,詹姆士体验雪佛兰Silverado
Tonight, James experiences the sheer grunt of a Chevrolet Silverado.
我狂飙福特Velociraptor
I go airborne in a Ford Velociraptor.
理查德·哈蒙德搬运木柴
And Richard Hammond carries some wood.
哈罗!
Hello!
各位晚上好
Hello, and good evening.
大家好。好的.
Hello. Now.
非常感谢。不久前听说雷克萨斯
Thank you very much. A while back I heard that Lexus
正研发一款新车RCF
was working on a car called the RCF.
传闻是双门硬顶,搭载5升V8引擎
It would be a two-door coupe with a five-litre V8 engine
和奔驰AMG、宝马M同型号♥
and it would take on the smaller AMG Mercs and M-powered BMWs.
令我很兴奋
And I was very excited.
于是我迫不及待想在赛道上测试一把
I couldn't wait to give it a spanking round our track.
现在终于得逞
And now I have.
我曾幻想它敏捷...且暴♥力♥
I expected it to be sharp... but violent.
原始,又文明
Raw, but civilised.
澎湃,易操控
Powerful, but controlled.
我曾期待满车的日本高科技...
I expected a bank of Tokyo hi tech...
和恶犬般的排气声
with the exhaust bark of a mad dog.
结果却又肥又废
But actually it turned out to be fat and useless.
非常重
REALLY fat.
坐两人,整车接近2吨♥
With two people on board, it weighs nearly two tonnes.
瞧瞧和宝马M4直线加速的比赛结果
So look what happens when you put it in a drag race with a BMW M4.
3、2、1
Three... two... one...
走!
go!
宝马轻松抛离
The BMW just walks away.
即使多40马力,我还是被完虐
I have 40 more horsepower than he does and I'm being humiliated!
巨大重量意味弯道性能同样悲剧
The enormous weight means it's no good in the corners, either.
这车有数不尽的设置
I have got many, many different settings in here
比如G挡控制,不懂
and I've got G-SHIFT control, whatever that is.
和VDIM
(车辆动态综合管理系统)
And VDIM.
还有标准模式、环保模式、运动S模式
I've got STANDARD, ECO, SPORT S
运动S+模式,SLALOM弯道辅助
SPORT S+, something called SLALOM.
不论哪个模式
Doesn't matter which one you select
都会伴随
you just get yards and yards
无尽的转向不足
of wearisome understeer
以及电子系统介入
and then a lot of electronic interference.
但是,RCF还有项设定
There is, however, another setting in the RCF
令它更糟
which makes it even worse.
若你切换运动+模式,按下这按钮...
If you put it in SPORT+ and then push this button here...
看!进入专家模式
Look! I'm now in EXPERT mode.
这么显示的
It says it there.
车告诉我,我是“砖家”了
I have told the car that I am an expert.
不要电子辅助,都能搞定
I don't need the electronic stuff, I can manage.
噢,天!
Oh, God!
晃动。这就是我看到的。晃动
Lurchy. That's the word I'm looking for there. Lurchy.
自重产生的巨大惯性让它很不稳定
It's really struggling to deal with the weight.
加油!
Come on!
怎么能这样?!
Why are you doing that?!
看我这个“砖家”怎么拿下这弯道
I'm an expert, look. Look how I'm going round this corner.
这就是“砖家”的 - 噢,上草地了
That's an expert use of the - Oh, I'm on the grass.
事实是,即便让John Prescott(英国前副首相)
The simple truth of the matter is you can put John Prescott
穿上跑鞋...
in a pair of running shoes...
他也成不了运动员
but it won't make him an athlete.
我很不喜欢这车
I really don't like this car.
不喜欢外观,不喜欢操控
I don't like the way it looks, I don't like the way it goes
不喜欢它的感觉
I don't like the way it feels.
但真正让我烦恼
But what really annoys me
真正让我不忿的是
what really gets my goat
我知道雷克萨斯其实可以做得很好
is that I know Lexus can do so much better.
几年前,他们推出了LFA
A few years ago, they gave us the LFA.
一款小毛病众多的车
A car which, I'll admit, has many faults and irritations.
举个例子,安全带极其难搞。
The seat belt, for example, is incredibly difficult to do up.
没杯座,不能连接手♥机♥
There are no cup holders, it's impossible to plug your telephone
或其它设备到音响
or whatever into the stereo system
油箱和打火机一样大
and the fuel tank is the size of a disposable lighter
隔五分钟就得去趟加油站
which means you have to fill up every five minutes
然后又得下车
and then you have to get out
光系安全带就要花掉一星期
and then it takes you a week to do your seat belt up again.
还没扣上!
I still haven't done it!
跟检查前列腺似的
It's like giving myself a prostate exam.
但这些小问题在你发动那台
But these little things pale into insignificance
惊人V10引擎后都不值一提
when you unleash its astonishing V10 engine.
552匹马力
It produces 552 horsepower.
0-60英里(0-96公里)3.7秒
That means 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds.
也就表示极速202英里(325公里)
It also means a top speed of 202
甚至更高,转速从0升至红线区
and even more amazingly, it revs from idle to the red line
只需惊人的0.6秒
in an almost unbelievable 0.6 of a second.
但最棒的还是声浪
But the best thing is the noise.
听上去美极了,就像头野兽...
It sounds baleful, it sounds like a wild animal that's...
低声悲鸣
sad about something.
“我的爪子被卡住了”
"I've got my paw stuck"
这也是我想在新雷克萨斯上找到的
This is what I was looking for in the new Lexus
一颗仿佛有生命的引擎
a sense that the engine is actually alive, that it's a sentient being.
并且我期望的更多
And there was more I was looking for, too.
LFA没有专家模式
The LFA does not have an EXPERT facility
也没有G挡、车辆动态控制之类的玩意
or a G-SHIFT thing, or VDIM.
它弯道出色,因为工程设计出色
It corners well because it's well engineered.
很轻 - 非常轻
And it's light - very light.
我喜欢它暴♥力♥且原始的感受
And I love the way that it feels so violent and raw.
这车超凡脱俗
This car is simply out of this world.
再区别一下它们的风格
And look at the difference in styling.
一份是给傻二代们准备的
See how one looks like that stupid food that's drizzled in jus
流着酱汁的佐豆
and served on a bed of stupid beans
高价料理
to idiots in over-priced restaurants.
另一份是刚采摘的新鲜黑莓甜点
And the other is as simple as a freshly picked blackberry.
我知道它比RCF贵5、6倍
I know that this costs five or six times more than the new RCF
也知道它一身碳纤维和精密器件
and I know it's full of carbon fibre and all sorts of clever engineering
不可能在低端车型上
that you can't reasonably expect to find
买♥♥到
further down the fiscal food chain
但他们本可把这车的精髓、灵魂
but surely they could have captured the spirit of this car, the essence
移植到RCF身上
its soul, and transplanted that into the RCF.
一定可以
Surely they could.
又或许他们不能
Or maybe they couldn't.
或许LFA太优秀
Maybe the LFA is so good
以至于制♥造♥它的人也无法复♥制♥
not even the people who made it know how to make it again.
你说过只作评论。是
You said you were going to give it a spanking.Yeah.
结果你却黑了它
But you gave it a kicking.
它很渣。确实很渣。事实上,这车渣的
Well, it's rubbish. It is absolutely rubbish. In fact, it's so bad
我都没让Stig在赛道做成绩
I'm not even going to bother getting the Stig to take it
完全是浪费时间
round the track, it would just be a complete waste of time.
噢,又到播报车坛新闻环节了
Oh, now, we ought to bring you up to speed with the latest in car news.
新款斯柯达,速派
A new Skoda coming out, it's called the Superb.
就是它
There it is.
你只需知道,它本质上
But what you really need to know is underneath
是辆高尔夫
if you peel away the body, it's basically a Golf, OK?
另一款斯柯达,欧雅VRS,也是高尔夫
There's another new Skoda, the Octavia VRS, that's a Golf as well.
新奥迪,RS3 运动掀背版,这里
New Audi, RS3 Sportback, here it is.
还是高尔夫
That's a Golf.
新斯柯达法比亚。也是高尔夫?不,它是Polo
New Skoda Fabia.Ah, is that a Golf? No, that's a Polo.
噢,真纠结。不纠结。就是
Oh, it's confusing.It's not confusing.It is.
不,其实很简单
No, it's not, it's really, really simple.
很多车和高尔夫、Polo
All cars are basically a Golf underneath, or a Polo
菲亚特500共平台
or a Fiat 500
除了这辆,雪铁龙DS5
except for this, this is the Citroen DS5
以标致为蓝本
that's basically a Peugeot, underneath.
还有菲亚特500X
And the Fiat 500X, that.
它不是菲亚特500?不,其实它是阿尔法罗密欧。真的?
Well, is that not a Fiat 500? No, that's an Alfa Romeo.Is it?
好的,本周车坛快览结束
Anyway, that's cleared up this week's motoring news for you.
各位还记得上季我测试的
Moving on, do you remember that six-wheeled
那辆6轮奔驰G系吗?6轮怪兽
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表