剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
加油 小宝马
Come on, Beemer.
我超过日产了!
I've got the Datsun!
那辆宾利真是快的不可思议
That Bentley is unbelievably fast.
但是我要追上了
But I going to get him.
太惊心动魄了!
This is the closest I've ever seen!
马儿加油 不能输给那个大块头
Come on, Beemer, you can't lose to that monster!
没门 没门
No way. No way!
哈
Yes!
多令人惊叹啊
What a machine you are, BMW!
得出"马力大 车就快"的结论之后
'Having established that the most powerful car is the fastest,
我们回到了路上
'we got back on the road.'
晚上开始变冷了 现在已经降到37摄氏度了
Cooling down now in the evening.
It's down to 98 degrees Fahrenheit.
制片人说 我们要在一个叫
'The producers said we'd be staying that night
"繁星满天" 的汽车旅店过夜
'at the Million Stars Motel,
还号♥称有 "澳北最好吃的鱼餐厅"
'which boasted "the finest fish restaurant in the outback".
想想还有点小激动呢
'And we were looking forward to that.
但当他们告诉我们说已经到了的时候
However, when they told us we'd arrived...
在哪?
Where is it?
我知道在哪 我明白了
I know exactly what this is. I've got it.
什么?
What?
"满天繁星"
Million Star Motel.
内陆最好吃的鱼餐厅
Best fish restaurant in the outback.
逗我们玩呢
It's a joke.
是的
Yes.
-笑话不错 -哈哈哈
It's a funny joke. Funny!
-有趣啊 -好
Funny, yeah - good!
于是 我们得露营了
So, we're tenting.
他们给了我们一些稀烂的露营工具
'We were given some horrible camping stuff
还有一口澳式大锅
'and an Australian kitchen.
准备好后 我们就要准备晚餐了
'And once that had been set up, we had to catch our supper.'
-梅 -谢谢
May, thanks.
欢迎来到TopGear
Welcome to Top Gear.
我勒个
Oh, BLEEP hell!
-你抽什么风? -诸事不顺 -注意点啊喂!
What are you struggling with? Everything.Oh,watch it!
你下次再这样记得先看看背后
Can you look behind you, when you do that?
-知道了! -你在车里窝着干嘛?
Yes! Why are you in your car?
因为那池塘里有鳄鱼
I am in the car because the crocodiles are in THAT pond.
这破地方哪来鳄鱼
Oh, there's no crocodiles here.
有啊 它们可以潜在水底
Well, there are! They can sit under water.
它们可是吃人的机器啊
These are machines for killing and eating!
可以吞下一整只水牛啊
They can tackle a water buffalo, whole.
你不怕鳄鱼么
Are you not scared of crocodiles?
根本没有鳄鱼 我怕什么
I'm not when they're not there.
那蛇呢 那也是死亡使者啊
Then there's the snakes. There's the death adders.
世界上没有比澳大利亚
There is no country on earth
where the public perception of the country
更无视公众意见的国家了
is further removed from the reality than Australia.
它们就像游客一样
It's just tourists.
等等 那是什么 什么东西
Hold on, what was that? What did that?
刚从水面下掠过
It's gone under the water.
-去哪了 -不知道 它沉下去了
Where is he gone? I don't know but he's gone down.
-啊 看那个 -是鳄鱼
Argh, look at that! It is!
-是啊 -它向我们游过来了 是吧 -对啊
Yes, it is! That is moving
towards us, isn't it? Yes.
你听说上周有只鳄鱼生吞了一辆宾利
Did you read about that one last week
that ate a Bentley whole,
连着里面的人一起 -是的 但是它把宾利吐出来了
complete with the man in it?
Yes, but it spat the Bentley out.
-它有一排备用牙齿 -是么 -是的
It carries a spare set of teeth. Does it? Yes.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
因为这周我们在澳大利亚浪
Now, because we're in Australia this week,
在那里我们事多的忙不过来
and because Australia is enormously
full of a million things to do,
所以恐怕这周没时间做新闻了
we have no time to do the news, I'm afraid.
也没时间让试替哥跑圈了
Nor do we have time for The Stig to go round the track.
但是我们依旧为明星廉价车挤出了时间
But we have made time to put a Star
in our Reasonably Priced Car.
因为我们今晚的嘉宾
And that's because my guest tonight
是加拿大最棒的英国演员
is THE best British actor ever to come out of Canada.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来自美国的Kiefer Sutherland
please welcome, from America, Kiefer Sutherland!
-太好了 -你好吗 伙计
Well done. How are you, mate?
-很高兴见到你 -你好吗 -看看谁来了
Great to see you.How are you?Great!Look who's here!
杰克·鲍尔
Jack Bauer!
非常感谢 你好吗
Thank you very much. How are you?
-我很好 你呢 -不错
I'm very well. How are you? Good.
很多人会惊讶地发现
A lot of people would be surprised to find that you were
-你其实出生在伦敦吧 -对
actually born in London, weren't you? Yeah.
我出生在帕丁顿 很有趣的是
I was born in Paddington.In fact,there was a very funny moment.
当时我正和朋友做一个纪录片
I was doing a documentary with a friend.
他拿着摄像机跟着我 我说
He was following with a camera, and I said,
圣玛丽医院就在那里
"St Mary's hospital is right down here.
我是在那出生的 我给他指了指医院
"That's where I was born."And as I was showing it to him,
这时 凭空出现的破碎球砸向医院
a wrecking ball came out of nowhere and just knocked it down
原来 医院正要搬到对街去
and,apparently,they were moving it across the street.
这是我对于出生医院的最后印象
I got the last vision of the hospital that I was born in.
你出生的地方被拆了
The place of your birth, they'd knocked it down.
我懂的 我出生的那家也被拆了
Yeah, I know. They did that with mine.
那时我正出生呐!
While I was being born!
-当然 你父亲是Donald -对
Of course, your father,he's Donald.Yes.
我想问问 这问题有点敏感
I want to get on to this.It's slightly delicate.
但没人想知道他们父母做♥爱♥的事
But nobody likes to think of their parents having sex.
这是我们无法想象的画面
This is not something we can even visualise.
但你父亲在《威尼斯疑魂》中和Julie Christie啪啪
But your father,of course,
was in Don't Look Now,with Julie Christie.
-对 -你看的时候是不是很挣扎啊
Yes. Is that a struggle for you to watch?
对于一个13 14岁的少年来说 真煎熬
It was a real struggle at about 13, 14,
因为Julie Christie美艳动人 你14岁时
because Julie Christie was stunning,and you're 14 years old
看电影 想要把老爹屏蔽掉
and you're watching it, trying to block your father out.
然后意识到 行不通啊
And then, "No,this isn't going to work.
没辙啊 但那一刻是很尴尬
"This isn't going to work.
"But,yes,that moment was kind of tricky.
你最著名的作品是《24小时》
Um,now,obviously,you're best known for 24,
我知道在场许多人都想让我聊聊它
and I know a lot of people here will want me to talk about 24.
我觉得没错 这是第一部让人
I think I'm right in saying,
was it the first of the what
整季刷完的盒装剧吧 -对 -差不多
we now take as the binge-viewing box set?
Yes. It sort of was.
在你之前从没有 著名电影演员
And there had never been before...
You were a big-name actor
接电视剧的角色 这在现在挺正常
who took up a TV role which, now,is the norm.
比如凯文史派西去拍《纸牌屋》等等
You've got Kevin Spacey going in House Of Cards and so on,
但在当时 演员要么演电视 要么拍电影
but,back then,
you were either a TV actor or you were a movie actor.
真是史无前例啊
So it was a ground-breaking thing.
当时我是不假思索 注意到电影产业在巨变
For me,it was a no-brainer.
I noticed the film world was changing.
我们曾经有5个电影工作室 每年产出50部电影
We used to have five studios that made 50-odd movies a year.
当时只剩3个工作室 每年15部
It went down to three studios only making 15 movies a year.
突然间 我所喜爱的电影
And all of a sudden,the movies that I liked,
比如《普通人》《母女情深》
like Ordinary People or Terms Of Endearment,
没有人会投资两千万做这类电影了
that kind of 20 million movie,
wasn't getting made any more.
全在拍超级英雄
It was all superheroes.
而优秀的剧情片则转移到电视上
And all of the great drama
was kind of shifting over to television.
至于刷剧这个问题
And with regard to the binge-watching,
我在机场遇到个人 他说
I ran into a gentleman at an airport, and he said,
你毁了我的蜜月 我说 怎么会 他说 我妻子
"You ruined my honeymoon."I said,
"How?"He said,"Well, my wife..."
我说 我都不认识你妻子
I said,"I don't even know your wife."
他说 不是那意思
And he said..."No,no,no,not that.Not that.
我们在洛杉矶飞往巴黎的飞机上
"We watched the first 12 hours of 24 on the plane
看了《24小时》的前12小时
"from Los Angeles to Paris.
然后我们在蜜月的第一天
"And the first day of our honeymoon,
在酒店里花了12小时
"we spent the next 12 hours in the hotel
看了后12小时的剧情 我感到很荣幸
"watching the next 12 hours."And I was flattered by that.
毁了别人的蜜月
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表