剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
很好
Oh, yeah.
三人都行驶了两小时
All three of us had been on the move for two hours
还没一人接近目的地
and none of us was much closer to our destination.
但我找到一条很有希望的小路
However, I'd managed to find a promising-looking track.
虽然不能一路通往目的地,但能节省我
It doesn't go all the way to the hall but it will get me
约1英里的路程
a mile or so.
女士们先生们,今晚的演说嘉宾是...
Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, your guest speaker is...
詹姆士·梅!
James May!
冲啊!
Speed!
加油...
Power...
等等,好吧,这...满风挡泥巴
Wait, yes, that's... that's it, it's all over now.
与此同时,回到羊圈...
Meanwhile, back in the sheep pens...
我来过这!
I've already been here!
解决视野问题后...
Having solved my visibility issues...
见识一下男性的力量
Behold the strength of the man.
我继续前进
I was back on the move.
哦天,真冷
Oh, God, it's cold.
我54岁了,这一切是为了啥?
I'm 54, why am I doing this?
什么鬼
Don't want that.
吉普里,我的驾驶技巧得到了回报
In the Jeep, my countryside skills had paid off.
等等,就是那。那就是终点
Hang on a minute. That's it. That's where I'm going.
到了
This is it.
到了。女士们先生们,今晚的演说嘉宾
There it is. Ladies and gentlemen, your speaker for this evening
将不是理查德·哈蒙德,因为他赢了
will not be Richard Hammond, because he won the race.
哦耶!
Oh, yeah!
走错了
Wrong place.
哦,天!
Oh, God!
而另一边的我,没有走错
I, meanwhile, wasn't at the wrong place.
就是这了,Broughton Hall。终点
And there it is, Broughton Hall. My quest is at an end.
有座桥。很好
There's a bridge across the river. Excellent news.
噢不
Oh, no.
瞧那,有个入口
Yes, look, in here, there's an exit.
可以开过去,可以开过去
That's what it's for, look, that's what it's for.
这是个浅滩...
That's a ford...
在我看来
in my mind.
为渡河做好防水准备后
Having waterproofed my car for the perilous river crossing
我下水了
I waded in.
很好
Yes.
我把它设计成一艘船,是发挥作用的时刻了
I have designed this to be a boat and it's going to be one.
别这样!
Please don't do that!
此时,詹姆士依旧身陷羊圈
Meanwhile, James was still stuck in a sheep pen.
非常挣扎
Really stuck.
别,别,别,别,别!
No, no, no, no, no!
好吧,等等,等等,等等
Right, hang on, hang on, hang on.
我能...
I can do...
(XX!)
[BLEEP!]
(XX!)
[BLEEP!]
回到宴会厅
Up at the hall
客人们陆续抵达
the guests were starting to arrive.
让我们试试
Let's just try that.
(XX!)见鬼
[BLEEP] hell!
这才是地图的作用!
That was the bit of the map I needed!
太滑了
It's slippery.
这回走对了
This is the right way.
这回对了
I think this is the right way.
我不要演讲,我不要演讲
I don't want to have to do the speech.I don't want to do the speech.
怎么老搞这种聚会?可持续低碳啥的
What was it again? Sustainability and carbon something.
他们应该对我的野马没兴趣,对吧?
I mean, they're not going to want to hear about my Mustang, are they?
不!
No-o-o!
回到Frontera,事情依旧不顺
In the Frontera, things still weren't going well.
混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
但我还是找到一种保持温暖的办法
But I had at least found a way to stay warm.
哦,很好
Oh, yeah.
不能想象穿着条尿湿的裤子
I can't imagine that a urine-soaked pair of trousers is going to
出现在观众面前,这看起来...
put the audience off, because look...
与此同时,下游很远处...
Meanwhile, a long way downstream...
噢,比我想象的深
Oh, oh, that's deeper than I expected.
是的!
Yeah!
哦不
Oh, no.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
见鬼!见鬼!
Bad! Bad!
泥巴...都是泥巴!
Deep m... Oh, deep mud!
噢老天,鞋掉了!哦不!
Oh, God, I've lost a shoe! Oh, no!
没鞋...好凉!噢!
No shoe... Cold! Oh!
噢,见鬼!
Oh, God!
当我和杰瑞米被困住...
With Jeremy and I bogged down...
詹姆士继续前进
James was on the move again
重回争夺
and bringing himself into contention.
很好
Oh, yes.
这路现在在我看来美极了
Oh, this farm track is the most beautiful road I've ever seen.
坏运气可能离我远去了
I might, I might get out of this yet.
别这样!
Come on, no! Don't.
我讨厌在Top Gear工作!
I hate working on Top Gear!
回到吉普,我重获自♥由♥,回到路上
In the Jeep, I was finally free, and back in the running.
还没结束
It's not over yet.
翻过这片丘陵才到地方
Going to go just over this crest and there it will be.
震动,震动
Buffeting. Buffeting.
女士们先生们,你们今晚的嘉宾
Ladies and gentlemen, your host for this evening
来自BBC Top Gear,理查德·哈蒙德/杰瑞米·克拉克森
from BBC's Top Gear, it's Richard Hammond/Jeremy Clarkson.
若没有我的天才...
Not if I had anything to do with it...
加油Vauxhall!
Come on, Vauxhall!
加油,140镑的Vaux...,现在只剩70镑
Come on, £140 Vaux... £70 Vauxhall now.
引擎故障灯亮了
Engine warning lights are on.
快撑不住了
It doesn't have to live for more than another ten minutes or so.
必须得赶在他们任何一个前面抵达
It just has to get me there before one of the other two.
拜托!
Please!
继续!
Move!
很好,ha-ha!
Yeah, ha-ha!
别这样!就差一点了!
Not now! Not so close!
拜托!
Please!
求你了!拜托!
I beg of you! Mercy!
加油,宝贝,还有半英里
Come on, little car, you've got about half a mile to go.
加油,加油,继续前进
Come on, come on, keep moving.
我到了,终于到Broughton Hall了
Here I am, I've made it to Broughton Hall.
詹姆士和理查德到了吗?
Is James here, is Richard here?
找不到他们的车
I can't see their cars.
哦,很好!
Oh, yes!
谢谢上帝!谢谢,Vauxhall!
Thank you, God! Thank you, Vauxhall!
哦,天啊,我要做演讲了!
Oh, God, I'm going to end up doing the speech!
哦,是的!就是这,女士们先生们,回家的路
Oh, yes! That is, ladies and gentlemen, the home straight.
就是这,就是这
This is it, there it is.
拜托,拜托,拜托
Please, please, please.
女士们先生们。抱歉今晚让各位久等
Ladies and gentlemen. I'm sorry about the wait this evening.
感谢大家的耐心
Thank you so much for your patience.
荣幸介绍,今晚的演讲嘉宾是...
It gives me great pleasure, your guest speaker tonight is...
理查德·哈蒙德先生!
Mr Richard Hammond!
晚上好,女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
呃,碳治理及可持续发展信托基金晚宴
Um, Carbon Management and Sustainability Trust.
我常被问到“你最喜爱哪款车,理查德?”
I am often asked, "What's your favourite car, Richard?"
那就是陆虎
And it's a Land Rover.
但...这个...各位知道,陆这个字
But... that... you see, land
因为,各位...这个...
because, you... it's...
你们主要投身于环保事业
it's primarily the environment with which you are involved.
呃,其实今晚我穿的也很大自然
Um, I'm actually wearing quite a lot of the environment this evening.
呃...
Um...
杰里米胖吗?
Isn't Jeremy fat?
抱歉,我不是说...显然这不是坏事
Sorry, sir, I don't mean... That's not necessarily bad, obviously.
呃,有些人天生如此。呃...
Um, some people just are. Um...
知道吗?
Well, you know what?
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表