剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
He changed his number!
是吗?
Has he?
我们之所以对你如此吃惊
I think one of the reasons we were all surprised, I think
因为你在大红牛太厉害了
when you first started and were immediately brilliant
但你看起来没那么凶悍
in the Red Bull, is that you just
don't look particularly ruthless.
整天笑呵呵的
I mean, you're always smiling.
我们有些照片...我们想
The photographs we've been... I've looked through to see
找到你不笑的样子
if I could find one of you not smiling, ever.
这张,去年赢得加拿大站
Have a look at this, OK, because this is winning in Canada.
灿烂的笑容,对吧?是的
That's a huge beam, yes? Yeah.
这张是澳大利亚站,你被取消冠军
And this is after you've been disqualified in Australia.
接着这张是你
And then we've got another photograph of you having some
抽血的照片。上眼瞧
kind of blood test with a horrible injection.Here we are.
一个样!
Still!
虽然看上去我在笑,其实很疼
You know what, it looks like a smile,
but that's pain right there.
真的?你用笑容表达痛苦?
Is it? So you smile when you're in agony?
或许等会看圈速时,会发现...
Maybe if we see the lap later,there might be some,er...
不一样的表情,因为是开口头盔...
some different emotions, cos it was
an open-face helmet in the Suzuki...
等会能看到不一样的表情
We'll see if we can catch a moment when you're not smiling.
但得过会儿。现在,季前试车正在进行
But that is later on.Now,obviously,testing is happening.
就在此刻...我们说话时
Now, in fact...as we speak.
你怎么不去试车?
How come you're not there?
Top Gear更重要。真的?受宠若惊
Top Gear's way more important.Really?
Yeah.Oh, we're honoured!
我讨厌试车。受不了。真的?
I hate testing. I can't stand it.Really?
呃,不,我不该说讨厌它,但...噢,不,你瞧
Uh, no, I wouldn't say I hate it, but...Oh, no, you see.
兴起吐真言!
The PR machine's come off the rails now!
新车怎么样?现场肯定有F1车迷
How's it going? Cos we've got some
Formula One fans here,inevitably
他们也想知道。情况如何?
and they'll want to know. How's it going?
追得上奔驰吗?呃,现在谈还太早
Are you going to be as fast as the Mercs?
Um, it's still very early.
我们还在调试
I mean, we are still finding our way.
车队还要在巴塞罗那测试八天
But, er, we've still got eight
more days in Barcelona after this.
墨尔本会好的。这里有人想...
So, come Melbourne, we'll be right.Is anybody else...
现场有很多F1车迷。
There's a lot of Formula One fans.
Anyone got any questions they'd like
有谁有关于F1的问题想问丹尼尔吗?
to ask Daniel while he's here and
we're talking about Formula One?
刘易斯的车屁♥股♥好看吗?
What does the back of Lewis's car look like?
看到这个了吗?
Can you see that?
还有其它问题吗?
Anyone else got another question?
你和韦伯谁更强?
Who's better, you or Webber?
噢...
Oh...
我不知道
I don't know.
实际上...我们会知道的
Actually, let's... We'll find out.
我相信他是...1分43秒1,所以..就在板子上。
I believe he's... 1.43.1, so..He is on the board. Cos this is
这是F1车手唯一同等条件下对决
the only time ever when Formula
One drivers get to actually drive
车和装备都一样,只受天气左右
the same machine.Same equipment, different
day, one could argue.
压力陡增,说实话...
The pressure is on, if I'm honest...
今天,尤其...我心跳加速
today, particularly...My heart rate's going up.
是啊,我也一样,因为去年
Yeah, well, I mean, so's mine,because I actually said
我在推特上说过
early last year, I actually sent a tweet out
你是F1围场内最好的车手
saying I thought you were the best driver on the F1 grid.
来一下。谢谢
Knuckles. Thanks.
这是我表达谢意的方式
It's my way of saying thank you.
噢,谢谢。还以为你给了我一拳。嗯...
Oh, I see, it's thank you. I thought you'd hit me. Um...
人们众说纷纭
And people who know what they're talking about as well said it.
阿隆索说过...怎么形容你的?“难以置信”
Alonso said... What did he call you?
He said you were "unbelievable".
我们也问自己“丹尼尔到底多厉害?”
You know, so we have had this sort of,"How good is Daniel?"
这是你展示自己
And this is your opportunity to come
的大好机会,在相同条件下
and actually show everybody,in the same car they've all driven.
今天天气也...
And the weather today was...
好的不能再好。是的,没有任何借口!
It was good.Yeah!Like,
that's a thing - I don't have excuses!
气温虽低,但很晴朗
No, it was cold and bright
几乎绝佳的赛道环境
and about as perfect as it could be for a car.
所以,说真的
So who would like to see what is, let's be honest
谁想看这至关重要的一圈?
an extremely important lap?
是的!
Yes!
放录像,上眼
Play the tape, let's have a look.
来吧!
Come on, let's do this!
是的,又见到老朋友铃木利亚纳了
Obviously, you're back in the old car, the Suzuki Liana.
欢迎回来
Nice to see it back.
加油!呃!
Race face on! Grr!
是的,就像蜜獾!
That is! It's like a honey badger!
我猜你...?很奇怪,你走的不是
I'm guessing, will you go...?
No,weirdly, you're not on the wide line
F1车手惯用的外线
taken by most of the Formula One drivers.
走得很紧凑。是的
Taking it tight.You are.
节省距离
Just saving distance.
这里不是
Not there, you're not.
太疯狂了
Chicks'll go crazy for this
OK,是的,一点点转向不足
OK, this is it.Bit of understeer.
一点点,但控制的不错。保持!
Little bit, but managed nicely.Kept it tight!
加油!加油!
Come on! Let's go!
喔哦!各种手势。
Whoa! All sorts of hand gestures.
锤子弯。保持在线内
Hammerhead.Keeping it in the lines
跑的很顺畅,很快...
Now get it all lined up ready for a smooth, quick...
为啥我说你在干啥?你知道你在做什么
Why am I telling you what you're doing?
You know what you're doing
加油!
Come on!
你在暗示还不够快吗?
Are you suggesting this isn't fast enough?
看!充分利用路肩。这个弯很棒
Look at it! Using the red and whites.This line's good.
这个...很爽
This is... this is racy.
噢,过得很顺!很顺
Oh, that's keeping it comfy!Yeah.Keeping it comfy.
唔,看呐,一点点转向过度!
Ooh, look at that, lift-off oversteer!
其他嘉宾应该学学。稍有转向过度
Something our other guests should use.
Lift-off oversteering there.
快速冲线!
Then just fling it in and there we are across the line!
真紧张。你觉得你在哪?
I'm actually nervous.Go on,then,where do you think you've come?
都是厉害成绩,1分44,1分44,1分44,1分44
These are effectively drive times,Jenson,144.144,144,144,so
直到刘易斯,他的第二次,做到了...
we're up to Lewis, then came along,
on his second attempt, and did...
说真的,1分42秒9,无可匹敌
let's be honest, a fairly unbeatable 142.9.
他...
What is he? Quicker...
韦伯落后0.2秒屈居第二
Mark's second, so he's 0.2 seconds off.
再往下塞巴,1分44
And then, we're right down to Seb at 144.
我很低吗?
Should I just go lower?
我不知道...韦伯和维特尔差太多了
I don't know, I... The gap between Webber and Vettel scares me.
简直是天堑
Like that's a big gap,so I'm wondering
如果当时条件更好。他能再快0.9秒
If they had good track conditions.That's 0.9 of a second.
一个巨大空白等你用微笑填补
A load of space to get you and your smile in there.
念温柔点
Just do it slowly
刘易斯1分42秒9...
Lewis, 142.9...
一个字一个字慢慢念
Do it slow, like one number by one number.
我不想...如果我输了,至少让它来慢点
OK, I don't want... If I lost, I want to lose slowly.
首先来个1好吧
Start with a one at least.
1分...很好!
One...Come on!
50分
噢,别闹
Oh, no, come on.
调戏你下
I'm just teasing you.
抱歉,想让你缓一下
Sorry,I'm letting you down gently,is what I'm doing.
1分...呃,慢点
One...Ugh, do it slow, do it slow.
40...呃...拜托说2
forty...Ugh... Please say two.
来吧。2。耶!
Come on.two.Yeah!
我头发都竖起来了,因为又是个2
My hair's standing on end,cos it's another two.
我是说,1分42秒2
I mean, seriously, a 142.2.
太惊人了
Staggering, absolutely staggering.
你怎么办到的?
How'd you do that?
我们赛道有史以来最快纪录
That's the fastest anybody's ever gone round our track.
感觉好多了
I feel better.
廉价车达成的
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表