剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
It means it is £66,000 more expensive than this.
是啊 因为那是尼桑 这可是宾利
Yes, because that's a Nissan! That's a Bentley.
没错 这是尼桑 但当你把它扒光
Exactly. It's a Nissan.
And when you strip everything off this Nissan,
会发现赛车的骨架
you find underneath a racing car.
而当你扒光那台宾利
When you strip all the stuff off of that Bentley,
会发现只是台大众
underneath it is a VW. LAUGHTER
那要是把你的血肉都扒光
If we strip all the stuff off you,
我们会发现
we'd find underneath the same basic skeleton
一副跟赛车手一样的骨架
as you would find in a racing driver.
但是把血肉放回来 你还是龟速船长
But when we put it all back on,
as we must,to make you James May,
你始终是詹姆斯梅 你配不上这车
you're James May! That's the wrong car.
好 那要是我们把你扒光
Yes, but, Hammond,if we stripped everything off of you,
我们会看到一副赛车手小时候的骨架
we'd find the same skeleton that you have
in a racing driver when he was a little boy!
把血肉放回来 你仍然只是理查德哈蒙德
But when you put it all back together,
you are still Richard Hammond.
你开GTR就跟你穿这鞋一样
You in that GT-R is like you in those shoes.
逗逼
Ridiculous!
说这话的人还穿着1935年的夹克呢
Says the man in the jacket woven out of 100% pure 1935.
那辆车的设计只有一个目的
That was designed very specifically for a purpose -
顶尖的驾驶体验
to feel good on the ragged edge of performance.
而你根本体验不到
You're not going to do that.
那你戴着这块月球表
You have a watch that can go to the moon.
可你永远不会去月球
You're never going to go to the moon.
人家根本没你这尺寸的宇航服 但你还是喜欢这表
They don't make moon boots in your size,
but you like having that watch
因为那是一块好表
because it means it is a good watch.
同理 车也一样
And it's the same with the car.
你就是个XX
You're just being a BLEEP.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你就是个跟XX一样的XXX
And you've got a BLEEP like a BLEEP BLEEP.
那么小点
A baby one.
先生们
Gentlemen.Gentlemen,gentlemen,
不好意思 我得打断下
I'm sorry,I'm going to have to interrupt at this point,
事实上
because the fact of the matter is,
不管怎么选 宝马都是最好的
by any measurable means you choose,the BMW is the best car.
但是我不会掏钱买♥♥
But... Y...But I wouldn't buy one.
嗯 为什么
Well, why?
因为高端的宝马一入手就迅速贬值了
Because fast,expensive BMWs plummet in value
as soon as you buy them.
买♥♥台M6
You buy one of those,
18个月内就得损失4万到4万5英镑
within 18 months you are going to lose £40,000,£45,000.
作为一个约克郡人 我可受不了
And as a Yorkshireman,I just couldn't handle that.
-真受不了 -那你就得从这俩里选了 -我知道
-I really couldn't.
-That means you have to choose one of these. I know.
我这票至关重要
I find myself now with the casting vote.
问题是我刚好处在一个过渡期
Um, the problem I have is,OK,I'm at the precise age
从尼桑过渡到宾利
when I'm growing out of the Nissan and into the Bentley.
-这就是我的问题 -那你就更该选GTR了
-That's the problem I've got.
-And that is why you should have this.
GTR能帮你追回逝去的青春活力
The Nissan will help you rage against the dying of the light.
相反 你应该在宾利里优雅地老去
Rather than any of that,you can grow old gracefully
里面舒适惬意
and in comfort in the Bentley,
which is a great place to be.
还有格子纹真皮呢
It's got quilted leather in there.
哈蒙德 那些格纹皮革用放大镜看起来
Hammond,quilted leather is what an incontinence sheet looks like
和尿不湿床单一样
if you look at it under a microscope!
现在 我想好了
I have made up my mind.
Right now,I've made up my mind.
我要摆脱约克郡人的身份
I'm going to ditch my Yorkshireness,
不再考虑贬值
not care about the depreciation,
选择宝马
go for the Beemer.
-你就不选 -是的
-You never chose...-The thing is...
-你还那样 -这车实在太美了
-You never will -it's breathtaking,that car.
好了 伴着这个爆♥炸♥性消息 是时候结束了
All right. And on that bombshell, it's time to end.
谢谢您的观看 下周见 晚安
Thank you so much for watching.
See you next week. Good night!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表