剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, they say that if they pull those pins out, the watch will send
位置信息至救援队
their precise position to a team of professionals
然后营救他们
who will come and rescue them.
所以,如果在登山或横渡大洋途中...
So, if they're out climbing a mountain or rowing across an ocean...
可惜不会,他们只会玩高尔夫、谈生意
Which they aren't, cos they're playing golf and doing business.
但如果真遭遇不测
But if they were doing those things, and something went wrong
有这种表就能获救。但真这样吗?
then thanks to their watch, they'd be OK.Ah, but would they?
为得到答案,制片人决定把某人扔到一个地方
To find out, the producers decided that one of us should be dumped
只给予最低生存用品
somewhere with minimal kit, with virtually no food
一处偏远环境,测试这系统是否有效
somewhere very, very remote to see if the system works.
好吧...
Well...
就这样
that's it.
我被困在这了
I am now marooned here
不知何处
wherever the hell here is.
见鬼
Bloody hell.
唯一的希望就是这表
My only hope now is my watch.
好吧...是时候了
So... it's time.
解开
Undo this.
拉开
There.
这边也一样...
And then pull that bit out...
完成
And that's it done.
针脚拉出后,求救信♥号♥♥发送至
Pulling those pins activates a distress signal that's picked up
极地轨道近地卫星
by a LEOSAR - Low Earth Polar Orbit Satellite
然后把我的坐标位置
which then forwards my exact coordinates
直接传送到控制中心
to a central command centre.
工作人员立刻派出离我最近的
The team here then scramble the nearest highly-trained
快速救援队,一小时内就能抵达
search and rescue unit, who arrive at my location within hours.
可惜,救援中心这次
Sadly, however, today the scramble command has not been sent
没派出紧急救援队
to a highly-trained search and rescue unit.
汽油动力
running on petrol.
好想法,不知法拉利想到没
It's a brilliant idea, and I'm not sure the Ferrari does that.
我想他们知道,也必须面对这点
I think it does, but I think they're just being honest about it cos
因为他们承认能提升效率
they're recognising that it's a means of improving the efficiency.
你的包在响?
Is that your bag ringing?
噢,可能来自我们可敬的同事
Oh, I think this is the signal from our esteemed colleague
理查德·哈蒙德。是吗?他在哪?
Richard Hammond. Is it? Where is he?
等等。可能在...非洲?
Wait a minute. He would appear to be in... Africa, is it?
我瞧瞧
Let's have a look.
不,我觉得是在...
No, I think you'll find that is...
加拿大
Canada.
准确点是,洛基山脉
Specifically the Rockies.
这是严肃的事
That is quite serious.
得抓紧时间,詹姆士,所以,服务生...
We really do need to get on this, James, so, excuse me...
能把布丁菜单拿来吗?
could we see the pudding menu?
好吧
Right.
那是支撑这的
that bit suspends off this bit.
信♥号♥♥只能维持24小时
That watch transmits for 24 hours.
然后就没了
And then that's it.
这就是洛基山,和我的帐篷
Right, so this is the mountain, there's my tent.
山顶、树木、山脉。我们几个
Mountain, trees, hills. This is all we are.
一个摄像师,一个录音师
There's a cameraman, a sound recordist
和一个办公室跟来的酱油男
and a bloke from the office and he's just a media luvvie.
你们认为山下会有座五星级酒店
I know you think there's a five-star hotel
但什么都没
just down there, but there's not.
没其他的。这里没贝爷
Nothing else. There's no survival experts here.
问题在于我被扔在这里
Fact of the matter is I'm completely stuck until
完全寄希望于那两货
Yogi the boar and Boo-Boo get here.
得知我们是他唯一希望
Knowing we were his only hope
我们又做了个重要决定
we had some important decisions to make.
苹果派看起来不错。或者起司烤饼
Raunchy apple fritters sounds quite interesting. Or pancake with cheese.
詹姆士,詹姆士,詹姆士
James, James, James.
你知道在移♥民♥♥国♥家,如澳洲、南非、美国
You know in the colonies, Australia, South Africa, America,
加拿大等国,人人喜欢皮卡车,是吗?没错
Canada and so on, everybody loves pick-up trucks, yes? Yes.
你认为用皮卡救哈蒙德怎么样?
Well, why don't we get a pick-up truck to go and rescue Hammond in?
皮卡只有两座
Because pick-up trucks generally only have two seats
但救回他就有三个人
and there would be three of us when we've rescued him.
那就开两辆,你我各一辆
Why don't we get two pick-up trucks, one for you, one for me?
一方面能提高营救效率
It would A, increase our chances of finding him
另一方面也能装下他。但...
and B, there'd be a seat to get him back in.But...
《雷鸟特攻队》里,总有打头阵的
In Thunderbirds, inevitably 1 and 2 kind of went first
对吧?对
didn't they, always.Yeah.
Alan和...不,不是Alan - 谁驾驶雷鸟1号♥?Scott
Alan and... No, not Alan - who drove Thunderbird 1? Scott.
Virgil.不,Virgil驾驶2号♥
Virgil. No, Virgil was 2.
他开2号♥?Scott开1号♥
Was he 2? Scott was 1
Virgil开2号♥,Alan开3号♥
Virgil was 2, Alan was 3
Gordon开4号♥。Gordon!
Gordon was 4. Gordon!
在加拿大,气温降至零下10度
In Canada, the temperature was a bitter minus 10
我急需供暖
so I urgently needed some warmth.
生点火怎么就这么难?
What would have been wrong with giving me a lighter?
生不了火
Can't get my fire lit.
冷豆罐头
Cold beans.
有点结冻
They're a bit frozen in the middle.
吃完午餐...
Having finished our lunch...
我不太确定红色那辆
I'm not sure about the red, you know.
我们去预订飞往温哥华的机票
we went to book some flights to Vancouver.
好吧,二位刚错过今天最后一趟航♥班♥。是吗?
OK, you've actually just missed the last flight out today. Have we?
真不走运。再去喝一杯?
Yeah.Oh, what a rotten bit of luck. Shall we go and get another drink?
明早十点有趟达美航♥空♥班机
There's a Delta One that leaves at ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
不喜欢达美的座椅品味
Don't like Delta's seat upholstery.
那从曼彻斯特出发呢?
Would you go from Manchester?
曼彻斯特,不,你懂的,我们是BBC
Manchester, no, you know, this is the BBC, it think it would be
去曼彻斯特很愚蠢,很傻
idiotic to go to Manchester, I mean, that would be just stupid.
汉莎航♥空♥?
There's Lufthansa.
空姐穿的是裤子
Stewardesses wear trousers.
有趟盖特威克航♥班♥,途径加尔达里...盖特威克?
There's one from Gatwick which goes via Calgary if...Gatwick?
他不喜欢盖特威克。我讨厌盖特威克
He doesn't like Gatwick. I hate Gatwick.
外面某处...
Out there somewhere...
游荡着...
there are...
熊
bears.
18万头黑熊
As many as 180,000 black bears.
记不太清,大概1万5千头棕熊
I can't remember what it was, about 15,000 grizzlies.
结冰了
Freezing.
早上,由于失眠,我又冷又疲倦
In the morning I was cold and exhausted from lack of sleep
更重要的是,我开始忧虑
but most of all, I was anxious.
现在随时
Any minute now.
随时
Any minute.
他们只有24小时
I mean, they've had 24 hours.
我意思...24小时
I mean... 24 hours.
24小时你能抵达世界任何地方,肯定
You can get anywhere in the world in 24 hours, surely.
他们在哪?
Where the hell are they?
记不起了...詹姆士
I can't remember...James.
信♥号♥♥没了。当然会没
It's stopped beeping.Well, yeah, it would.
为啥?那表只能维持24小时
Why would it? Cos the watch thing only transmits the distress signal
之后就没电了
for 24 hours, then the battery runs out.
真的?当然...
Seriously? Well, yeah, it's only...
你记下他的坐标了吗?
Well, did you make a note of where he was?
没。接收机是你拿着的
Well, no, I didn't. You've got the thing.
我...我记得他在一个叫...
Well, I... I remember he was on something called...
狼山的地方,到处是野熊
I think it was Wolf Mountain, and you go up Bear Pass.
感觉好刺♥激♥
Sounds grizzly.
有意思
That was a good joke.
实际上,熊和狼并不是
No, actually, do you know the biggest problem is not bears
最大的问题...
and wolves...
美洲狮。很多美洲狮
cougars. Loads of cougars.
也没啥啊。我说的不是“熟♥女♥”
(cougar:美洲狮,或熟♥女♥)
Well, that's all right, then. No, not that sort of cougar.
是那种“Grrrr!”,美洲狮
Actually, a "Grrrr!" That sort of cougar.
那种大型猫科野兽?
Oh, you mean like a big cat thing?
我不能离开手表发送
As I couldn't move from the spot where the watch had transmitted
求救信♥号♥♥的位置
the distress signal
必须展开自救
I was hard at work trying to make my life here more comfortable.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表