剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
(依旧在骂街)
greasy-haired BLEEP bag.BLEEP you.
这才对嘛 要的就是羊肠小道
That's more like it.A narrow side street.
完儿 我们能赢
We can win this, van.
加把劲
Come on.
快点 再快点
Come on, come on.
我马上就到了
I'm very close.
啊
Ah.
那儿 我看见终点了
There it is. There's the end point.
那座念不出名字的宫殿到底在哪 詹姆斯到哪了
Where is this unpronounceable palace?Where is James May?
试替哥又在哪
Where is The Stig?
到了 终点在那
There it is.Yes,there is the finish line!
等等 我还得开到上面去是吗 应该是
Oh, wait a minute, have I got to get up that bloody thing?I have.
就在这附近 有座白色的宫殿
Somewhere around here, I'm looking for a big white palace.
走起
Right, here we go!
别 别 别 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no.
停下来
Stopping.
我的天
Oh, God!
那是哈蒙德 靠 哈哈
It's Hammond.Bloody hell.Ha-ha!
啊 不会又一次吧 啊
Argh.Not again.Argh!
快告诉我 我赢了吗
Please tell me,have I won?
哦我去 看你身后
Oh,Christ,look behind you.
哦妈呀
Oh, Jesus.
好吧 胜负已分 我们证明了汽车
Well, there we are. Proof that the car is...
是更好的交通工具 也值了
Is better.It's betterWas worth it.
我承认 即便它是小的可笑的法国电动
I'm afraid, even when it's comedically small,
它还是更好 我弄伤了我的丁日
French and electric,it's still better.I've ruined my penis
毁了九千镑的自行车 -没错 我才反应过来
and £9,000-worth of bicycle.Yep.I've just realised something.
-啥 -只有我们仨到了
What? Three of us are here.
-对啊 我都忘了这茬 -慢着 试替哥去哪了
Yeah,I completely forgot.
Oh,hang on.Where is The Stig?
他在哪
Where is he?
詹姆斯成功的重塑了汽车的地位
James May has restored the reputation of the car.
是的 不过 问题在于
Yes.Thing is,though...The thing is,though,
如果各位不想开这剃须刀样的 还得选装车门的车出门
if you don't want to drive around in a little Philishave,
就去选第二名吧
with optional doors,you'll have to buy what came second,
那就是气垫船
which, of course, was the hovercraft.
唉 等会儿 我要是没摔倒
Oh,no,hang on a minute.
I would have won that by 20 minutes,
就能赢你二十分钟 -对 可是你摔了啊 还摔了两次
if I hadn't fallen off.Yes,but you did fall off.Twice,in fact.
好吧 我们行驶了29公里 你废了两辆自行车
Yeah.In an 18-mile journey,you consumed two bicycles.
没错 -从头到尾都证明了 你只会捣乱
I did,yeah.All we learned from you is that you're a spanner
从试替哥那部分也很难得出什么结论
and it's difficult to draw any meaningful conclusions
也就是说 这部片子当中
from The Stig's journey.So, in that whole film,
我们啥结论都没得出来
we've learned absolutely nothing,at all.
伴随着这个令人震惊的消息 节目也要结束了
And on that bombshell,it is time to end.
感谢各位的收看 下周再见 晚安
Thank you so much for watching.
See you again next week. Good night!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表