剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Shut up!!
啊
..and... Argh!!
“多谢”我的同事们 我终于比完了
'No thanks to my colleagues, I managed to finish
又一个4圈的小节没有被套圈
'another four-lap heat without being lapped.'
吼吼 给力吧
Ho-ho! Come on!
棒棒哒
Fantastic.
但是接下来 是半决赛
'But then it was time for the semifinal,
我意识到了一个更严重的问题
'and I realised I had a bigger problem.'
半决赛有6圈
The semifinal is six laps. Oh-ho!
意味着比小组赛长了1.5倍
So it's half as long again.
同时 我跑的最好两圈
And I've worked out, my good laps - of which I've done maybe two -
比大部队要慢上4秒
were sort of four seconds off the pace.
但是当我有失误的时候
But quite a few of my slightly cocked up ones
要慢上8到9秒
were sort of eight to nine seconds off.
所以 在6圈的比赛里…
So, in a six-lap race...
6圈的比赛哦 好吧
Six-lap race... Yeah.
一圈慢8秒 就是48秒了
..eight seconds, that's 48 seconds,
这一圈只要50秒啊
and it's a 50... it's a 50-second lap.
哈哈 你丫悬了 被套圈的边缘啊
Oh, ho-ho! You're in danger! It'll be very, very close.
严峻考验啊
This will be quite close. This is the test.
当我脑中算着这道吓人的数学题时
'With this terrifying maths playing on my mind,
我又站到了起跑线前
'I took my place on the grid.'
詹姆斯 别给我们丢脸啊
Do us proud, James, do us proud.
别让我们失望啊
Don't let us down.
好吧 准备 半决赛 6圈
Right, here we go, semifinal, six laps.
当你要孤注一掷时
So, if you'd like to place your bets...
我决定在第一圈就把小丑圈跑了
'I decided to get my joker out of the way on lap one...'
当然被我的“鹰眼”观察员发现了
'..which, obviously, my eagle-eyed spotters noticed.'
詹姆斯 你这圈比第一名慢11秒
James, you were 11 seconds slower than the lead car on that lap.
等下 他刚才跑了小丑圈么
But, wait, did he do the joker?
可能吧
Oh, he might have done.
在前面 坦纳在拼第一名
'Up front, Tanner was fighting for the lead,
比赛也尤为激烈
'and the racing was intense.'
于此同时 远远的在后面
'Meanwhile, a bit further back,
我在试图逃离套圈厄运
'I was managing to stay out of danger.'
降到2档 给油 贴内线
Right, down to second, keep the power, keep the inside line!
不错 真的很不错
That's not bad, that's genuinely not bad.
当詹姆斯还有两圈要跑时
'When James still had two laps to go,
我们意识到他的新朋友
'we realised he was about to be stabbed in the back
要让他菊花不保了
'by his new best friend.'
那是坦纳 坦纳在他后面呢
That is Tanner. Is that Tanner on his tail?
詹姆斯坦纳在你后面
James, it's actually Tanner behind you.
我得想办法挡住他
I've got to hold him off!
詹姆斯 别让美国版TopGear套英国版的圈
James, do not let American Top Gear lap British Top Gear.
我失误了
I'm getting that wrong!
加油啊
Come on!
詹姆斯 就在你身后啦
Well, he's right up behind you, James!
把你的车变宽啊
Make your car wide!
让你的车能多宽有多宽
Make it as wide as I don't know what.
他追上来了 啊
He's right there. Argh!
啊
Aargh!
切内线 保持 继续走内线
On the inside, stay on the inside, go on the inside!
卡住啊
Inside!
哦 詹姆斯 他要
Oh! Oh, James he's going to...!
啊 啊
Aargh! Aargh!!
垃圾
Rubbish.
让我们把他晾在这里 咱回演播室吧
Let's gloat at him there. Studio, yeah.
让我们回到演播室
Studio. Back to the studio. Back to the studio,
我们就把他晾在那里吧
we'll gloat at him there. Yeah.
我要回家了 我可不想被堵在路上
Cos I want to get home, frankly, I don't want to be around...
于是他成了短道拉力被套圈第一人
So, he'll go here, first person ever to be lapped in Rallycross.
干的漂亮 看 白纸黑字 是啊
Nice, though - name in print. Yeah, exactly.
我想说 就算有他参与
Anyway, we have to say, even with him in it,
短道拉力也很棒
Rallycross is brilliant.
看起来精彩的原因在于
It is fabulous to watch because, basically,
从出发到结束
from the start line to the finish line,
所有的车手都尽全力在跑
all the drivers drive as fast as they can.
是啊 不用考虑他们的轮胎情况
Yes, that's it. There's no conserving their tyres,
不用计算烧了多少油
there's no looking after the fuel consumption,
也没有留小胡子的裁判说
there are no stewards with moustaches going,
你撞了他
"Oh, no, you've bumped into him,
你得被罚时10秒
"you've got to spend ten seconds on the naughty step."
我告诉你F1是怎么回事儿
I tell you what Formula One is -
F1就像拿着一笔钱
Formula One is like having some money
把钱放在个人储蓄账户里 这样就可以避税了
and putting in an ISA so that it matures in a tax-free way.
短道拉力就像拿笔钱去泡吧
Rallycross is like having some money and going to the pub with it.
是啊 一晚上全花光 就是这么任性
Yeah, just blow it on one big night out, all at once. Exactly.
我能说
Can I just say...?
不行 你一说话就会让你看上去更蠢了
No, you'll make yourself look more ridiculous.
嗯 他说的对
You will, he's right.
随着这个重磅消息 是时候说再见了
And, on that bombshell, it is time to end.
感谢各位的观看 晚安
Thank you so much for watching - good night!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表