剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
You know, ruining...
《24小时》毁了我孩子的生活 因为他们小时候
24 actually ruined my children's lives because they were young
这部剧开播了 9点钟是他们上♥床♥时间
when it first started, and nine o'clock was their bedtime
但他们一定要在九点立刻上♥床♥
but they had to go immediately at nine o'clock.
现在他们听到"前情提要" 就会上♥床♥睡觉
And even now,when they hear the word
"Previously..."they go to bed.
效果太好
That's quite a great tool.
但这部剧对我来说 非常重要
But it was very important in my life.
Very,very important.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
我肯定 在场许多人也和我一样
I'm sure a lot of people here would agree with me on that.
-你是不是参加了骑术比赛 -没错
Didn't you do Rodeo riding? I did, yeah.
-真正的专业比赛吗 -我在美国TRC赛场中
Actually professionally?I roped in the US TRC circuit.
我很幸运 赢过三四次
And I was fortunate enough,
I think I won about three or four.
那你为什么不多拍拍
So why don't you do more movies that call for you
-需要骑马的电影 -没有那么多
to ride around on horses?
They don't make a lot of them.
我是为数不多
I'm one of the few actors I know that's actually
能做西部牛仔的演员 做这一行刚开始时的时候
gotten to do a western.
Earlier in my career I got to do films
我演了两部《少壮屠龙阵》
like Young Guns and Young Guns II.
查理辛会骑马吗 他肯定会吧
Can Charlie Sheen ride a horse?
He must be able to ride a horse.
他不喜欢马 马也不喜欢他
Charlie Sheen didn't like horses and horses didn't like him.
我们在拍《少壮屠龙阵》就确定了这一点
And that was firmly established when we were shooting Young Guns.
大部分拍他骑马的镜头时
And most of the scenes involving Charlie on a horse,
他骑在马鞍上 坐在梯子上 可怜的工作人员扶着梯子
he was on a ladder with a saddle and some poor teamster holding the bit.
他手握缰绳 仅凭演技发挥
He would hold the reins and he would kind of act his way out of that.
我们后来拍《三个火枪手》时 我记得
When we went to go do Three Musketeers I remember saying
我对助理导演Lee Cleary说 你在拍什么
to the AD, Lee Cleary, "What are you shooting right now?
他说 我们要拍Charlie骑马回奔
"He said,
"We've got Charlie coming round the bend on a horse."
我说 是吗 "太棒了
I said, "You do,do you? Oh,that's going to be great!
最好让你们的人清空道路"
"I'd get your people out of the road."And he said,
他说不用 他会在摄影机那里停下的
"No,no,he's going to stop right by the camera over there."
我说 我保证 他没办法
I said,"I promise you,he's not."
他们喊开拍 你可以听见马蹄小跑声
And they called action and you could hear the horse
在远处响起 接着几秒后
starts off in a kind of a trot and then,in seconds,
你听到疾驰声
you could hear it's in a full gallop.
很远就听见 哇 哔 哇
Then off in the distance you hear,"Whoa, BLEEP! Whoa!
哇 哔 哇 接着他来到转角
"Whoa! BLEEP! Whoa!"And then he came around the corner
他紧紧抓着马鬓 已经松开了缰绳
and he's holding on to the mane.He's let go of the reins.
他紧抓着不摔下来
He's now holding on for dear life
还在后面猛捶那匹马 在马耳后面
and he's hitting the horse in the back,behind the ear.
我记得Lee Cleary说
I remember Lee Cleary went,
你刚才还真没开玩笑
"Well,you weren't BLEEP joking there,were you?"
他没动 根本没想去救他
And he didn't move a muscle to help him.
我们来谈谈车吧
Now, we're going to move on to your cars,
-我看了你的购车史 还真不错 -谢谢
cos I've looked at your car history,
which is pretty good.Thanks.
-第一辆是67款野马 -没错
-Cos you began with a '67 Mustang. -I did,yes.
那时我17岁 住在纽约
When I was about 17 years old,I was living in New York
我想去洛杉矶 我给李维斯拍了平面广♥告♥
and I wanted to get to Los Angeles,
and I did a print ad for Levis.
我用那笔钱买♥♥了67款野马 六汽缸
And I took that money and I bought a '67 Mustang.6 cylinder.
我在纽约到马里兰路上的某处学会了开车
And I learned how to drive
somewhere between New York and Maryland.
接着在德州潘汉德尔的某处
And then got pretty good at it
熟练掌握了驾驶
somewhere around the Texas Panhandle.
-你现在有一辆Panamera -没错
You've got a Panamera now. I do, yeah.
你脑子到底怎么想的 竟然买♥♥Panamera
What in the name of all that's holy possessed you to buy a Panamera,
它算不上好看吧
which is not a good-looking car?
它的内饰是市面上最美的
It was...I think it's one of the most beautiful interiors.
-我喜欢那些按钮 的确很棒 -我觉得很赞
I like those buttons,that's brilliant.
I think it's phenomenal.
我总是在南非开普敦拍摄《24小时》
But I was actually going to shoot 24
in Cape Town in South Africa.
乘坐从洛杉矶到法兰克福的班机
And the flight I had was from Los Angeles to Frankfurt
再从法兰克福飞往南非
and then Frankfurt to South Africa.
Panamera上市前 保时捷在推销
And Porsche,before Panamera had come out,
他们会接你下飞机 帮你拿出行李
they would take you off the plane,take your luggage off the plane,
放进Panamera中
put it in a Panamera -
那辆Panamera由赛车手驾驶
the Panamera was being driven by a race-car driver -
他们载你去下个航站楼
and they would take you to the next terminal,
大概有5英里远
which was about five miles away.
才开一半 时速就到233km/h了
And he would get it up to about 145mph and halfway to the terminal
我想 要命 我得去弄一辆来
you're like,"Holy BLEEP,I got to get me one of these!"
那么 你的跑圈 感觉如何
Anyway, the lap. How was it out there?
首先 这段经历太棒了
Well,first of all,you know,it's an amazing experience,
我几年来都看这个节目
I have to say. I've been watching this show for years.
我一直在嘲笑开车的嘉宾
I've been making fun of people driving this car all the time,
而当Stig开车时 我想
and the whole time while The Stig was driving,I'm like,
真希望我从没取笑过开他们
"Oh,I wish I had never made fun of anybody driving this car!"
真把我吓坏了
It scared the crap out of me.
他开车时 有一瞬间我觉得
He got it going at such a point where I'm like,
肯定不行 会出岔子的
"You're not going to make it, you're not going to make it!"
我觉得自己就像车后的加菲粘纸那样
Literally I felt like that sticker
of Garfield at the back of the car,
想要爬出去
trying to crawl out.
那肯定是在急速弯 或者是轮胎墙那里
That'll be The Follow Through.Or going through the tyres.
谁想看他的跑圈
So, who would like to see the lap?
我们想
Yes!
-我能开头吗 -请吧
Can I introduce this? Yes.
以下事件 实时发生
(模仿24小时)
GRUFF VOICE:The following events take place in real time.
我真的很想这么做一次 好 放吧
I've always wanted to do that!Here we go,let's play it.
-我喜欢这颜色 -颜色很抢眼
I like the colour. Yeah, the colour stands out well.
这就是英国一月的天气
This is unusual weather for Britain in January.
这时你会无话可说
This is that moment where you think of nothing to say.
除了"糟糕"
Except scheisse.
你可以说 要命 我们很喜欢说 要命
You could have said,"Dammit!"We would have liked a dammit.
或者 把路线图发到我的掌上电脑
Or maybe"Send me the schematics of the track on my PDA."
这句也不错
That would have been another good one.
走线很紧凑
That's very tidy through there.
在这种天气下 表现得很好
And - oh, yeah, that's very well done in that weather.
加油 你挂着四档 你个浑球
Come on - oh, you're in fourth, ya prat.
"浑球" 出♥卖♥♥♥了你 对
"Prat" gives it away. Yes.
美国人是不会说"浑球"的 或者加拿大人
No American's going to say prat - or Canadian.
过得干净
Tidy again.
狠踩刹车
Hit the brake like you hate it.
看那里的走线 处理得很好
Yes,look at the tech line there,
it does handle very well,that.
等等 这里转向不足
Oh,no,wait,you've got it understeering there.
实在太滑了
That is very slippery.
我开车时感觉快多了
It felt so much faster when I was doing it.
对 很悲剧
Yes, it's tragic.
千万别把脚松开 你个胆小鬼
Don't you dare take your foot off,you pussy.
-有点奇怪 看着越慢 实际越快 -对
The slower it looks,weirdly,
sometimes,the faster it is.Yeah.
看看 离轮胎墙远远的 这里也很顺滑
See,look at that,staying away from the tyres.
Very smooth again.
我不知道你的成绩 我还没看
I don't know what the time is yet,I haven't seen.
-这里有点挑战 -是个很有挑战性的弯角
This was the tricky part.Oh,that's a tricky corner,that is.
真讨厌
Oh, it's mean.
但处理得很漂亮
But that is beautifully done.
在甘邦弯也很漂亮 冲过了终点线
And,again,beautifully done around Gambon and across the line.
好了
Well, there we are.
那么
So...
你觉得自己排在哪
where do you think you've come?
-天哪 我 -请记住 这些是干地成绩
Oh,gosh,I have...
Bearing in mind...OK,these are all dry laps.
雨地最快的是James Blunt
The wet ones start with James Blunt.
我不记得FW代表什么 可能是“比较”
I can't remember what "FW" stands for.It think "fairly."
-可能也不是 - “比较湿”
But it might not be.Oh,fairly wet.
我们目前最快的雨地成绩是1分49秒4
I think our fastest wet lap we've had so far is at 1.49.4.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我完全不知道
I really haven't a clue.
Kiefer Sutherland 你的成绩是
OK, Kiefer Sutherland, you did it in...
-1分 -很好 -这没什么惊讶的
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表