剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
不能分割
You cannot separate them.
它是辆货真价实的950马力超跑
This is simply a 950 horsepower supercar.
但除了赛道科技
But, despite the racing technology,
你并不觉得这是辆偏科车
you don't find yourself in a world of austere track-car misery.
它有卫星导航
You've got the sat nav,
车载空调...
the air conditioning...
很舒适
It's perfectly comfortable.
也很文明
Actually, it's very civilised.
但它同时也是
However, this is also supposed to be the fastest
有史以来法拉利制♥造♥的
and most exciting road car
最快公路车
Ferrari has ever made.
为了解它多惊人,我们来到这...
And to find out how exciting, we must come here...
法拉利菲奥拉诺测试赛道
Ferrari's Fiorano test track.
这里是跃马车迷
To Prancing Horse fans, this is the sacred tarmac
神往的F1战车诞生圣地
where the company's greatest F1 cars were born.
但当我来到这,“圣地”似乎相去甚远
But when I rolled up, "sacred" wasn't the word that came to mind.
噢,见鬼!
Oh, cock!
在车里窝了两小时后...
After two hours of dithering on the start line...
踏板再远点...
Pedals a little bit further away.
太远了。等等
No, that's too far away. Hang on.
赛道终于变干了
the track was finally dry enough for me to have a go.
红灯,红灯,红灯...
Red, red, red, ...
天啊!
God's holy trousers!
第一弯
I'm already at the first bend.
大力制动
Lots of brakes.
女士们先生们,这就是950马力!
That, ladies and gentlemen, is 950 horsepower for you!
就在此时
And while we're at it,
950匹马力完虐另两台车
950 horsepower is a slam-dunk Top Trump over the other two.
极速也如此 - 218迈(350公里)
And so is the top speed - 218mph.
不单是强大的马力令人震撼
But it's not just the amount of horsepower that's impressive,
还和使用方式有关
it's the way it's served up.
即便你又傻又笨
Even if you're a bit clumsy or a bit timid,
就像我这样
as I am being on this one,
你依然能驾驶它
you've still got that enormous grunt.
像亡命列车狂飙
It just hits you like a runaway train.
这是KERS系统在工作
That's the KERS system working.
这就是它的价值
That's exactly what it's for.
此外,法拉利也知道
On top of that, Ferrari has remembered
并非每个车主都是
that not everyone who'll drive this car
塞巴斯蒂安或瓦特尔
will be called Sebastian or Vettel.
由于LaFerrari快的惊人
Because LaFerrari will go quite a lot faster than you can think,
法拉利为车主考虑了很多
Ferrari do quite a lot of thinking for you.
它有一套非常复杂
It has for example a very, very sophisticated
基于F1技术的牵引力控制系统
traction control system based on Formula 1 tech,
你可以保持它一直开启
and you can leave it turned on.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
防止你悲剧
Stops you crashing.
LaFerrari布满了主动气动设计
LaFerrari also bristles with active aerodynamics.
对超跑不新鲜
That's not new on a supercar,
但这套系统由21台电脑控制...
but this system is controlled by 21 computers...
也就表明,依靠法拉利黑科技
which means, according to the Ferrari eggheads,
我也能在恐怖的菲奥拉诺7号♥弯...
even I should be able to take Fiorano's notorious Turn 7...
高速通过
flat out.
主动气动套件 - 上吧
Active aerodynamics - here we go.
别出岔,别出岔!
Don't bottle it, don't bottle it!
真有用!看呐!
It works! Look at that!
越快越有效!
The faster you go, the better it works!
和詹尼弗(杰瑞米)的迈凯轮一样
I mean, like Jennifer's McLaren,
这俩都是后驱车
it is pure rear-wheel drive,
但P1太吓人,这辆不是寡妇制♥造♥者
and that's quite intimidating, but it's not a widowmaker.
噢,天啊!
Oh, my God!
嘿!抱歉!
Wahey! Sorry!
好吧,慢下来
Right, let's just slow this down a bit.
理查德·哈蒙德说保时捷918
Richard Hammond, he says the Porsche 918
达到了混合动力的巅峰
that's the one that takes the hybrid supercar the furthest.
若你赞同,这话是可信的
It's the most responsible, if you like.
杰瑞米偏爱P1因为他说
Jeremy likes the P1 because he says
P1在环保大趋势下
it takes an idea that was essentially an environmental one
让超级跑车更有激♥情♥
and uses it to make the supercar more dramatic.
从这种角度看,LaFerrari更像迈凯轮
In this respect, the Ferrari is more like the McLaren.
除了两样...
Except for two things...
LaFerrari外观更美...
LaFerrari looks better...
我也承认它更棒
and I reckon it IS better.
这是世上最棒的车!
This is the greatest car in the world!
好的
Well, now here we are.
好吧
Here we are.
大家记得去年
Now you may remember last year,
哈蒙德试驾保时捷,我对他说
after Hammond had driven the Porsche I said to him,
如果它在赛道快过迈凯轮
that if it turned out to be faster around our track than the McLaren
我立刻把名字改成珍妮弗
I would change my name by deed poll to Jennifer
都记得吧?
you remember that?
是的。你说过
Oh, yeah. You said that.
现在又多了詹姆士·梅的观点
And now we have James May telling us,
非常自夸
rather bumptiously, I think,
因为没驾驶过迈凯轮和保时捷
because he hasn't driven the McLaren or the Porsche,
所以他眼里法拉利最棒
that the Ferrari is best.
那么,大家想不想知道
So, who here would like to see which of these cars
哪辆在我们赛道上最快?
is the fastest round our track?
是的!
Yes!
我们想
So would we.
保时捷也想
So would Porsche.
但问题出现了
But we have a problem.
迈凯轮说我们不能在赛道测试P1
McLaren has said that we can't do the test at our track.
什么?
What?
等等,我们赛道就是迈凯轮的赛道
Well, hang on - our track is also McLaren's track.
他们在这做的研发。是的
That's where they developed this car. Yes, I know,
因为我知道这点,所以我知道
and because I know that, I also know that they know
他们同样了解锤子弯的特性
that the twiddly bits at the Hammerhead, and so on,
更适合四驱的保时捷
will favour the four-wheel drive system of the Porsche.
那就换条赛道
All right, we'll do it at a different track.
这就带来第二个问题
Well, that brings us on to the second problem.
法拉利研究六个月后,表示
Ferrari has spent the last six months saying,
“我们不允许这么干”
"No, we don't want to do it, at all."
“我们对极速,0-60英里加速,圈速...都没兴趣”
"Cos we're not interested in speed, or 0-60, or lap times..."
是吗?
Really ?
他们说的,但...我发誓他们撒谎
That's what they've been saying, but...I kid you not, they have.
前几周,他们态度又变软
But in the last couple of weeks or so, they've started to soften
表示“或许我们能把车借你们”
and say, "Well, maybe we can lend you a car."
挺好啊,那就测试吧
Well, there you go then. Game on.
别急,新问题又来了
No, see, there's another problem.
迈凯轮说,测试车必须全是
McLaren is saying they will only do this
已售出的车辆才行
if all of the cars are customer cars,
私家车,明白?
they're production cars that have been sold - yes?
他们不希望对手用热熔胎或涡轮作弊
They don't want them turning up with sticky tyres and 17 turbos on them.
法拉利只允许
Ferrari is saying they'll only do it
都使用厂方提供车辆
if the cars DO come direct from the factory.
好吧
Well, all right, then.
那就找个LaFerrari车主借一辆
We'll find someone who has a Ferrari a Ferrari, and borrow it.
我认识某个车主
I know someone who has one.
我也这么想。但他们堵死了这招
So do I, James. They've covered us on that one, I'm afraid.
法拉利告诉我们
Ferrari has actually said, to us,
如果任何法拉利车主
that if any Ferrari owner
胆敢借我们LaFerrari
lends us a Ferrari a Ferrari,
他就休想再买♥♥到
they will make sure that person can never ever buy
限♥量♥版法拉利
a limited edition Ferrari ever again.
荒谬!不骗你
Ridiculous! I kid you not.
做得真绝
I've never heard anything like this.
真有人因此上了法拉利黑名单
Pony club mothers have got NOTHING on the people who make these cars.
完全不合理!如果我是制♥造♥商
It doesn't make any sense! If I built any of these cars - any of them
我想做的第一件事
the first thing I'd want to do
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表