剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
And across the line!
噢,天啊!
Oh, dear!
还有更糟的...
And then, to complete my humiliation...
2分...24
2... 24.
胡扯!我比你还...?没错!
Rubbish! What, I was slower than the...? Yeah!
你2分12秒是吗?是的
You were 2.12 or something, weren't you? Yep.
他过减速带减速了么?没
Did he slow down at all for the speed humps? Nope.
这就是为啥我领先
That's why we got air.
好吧,这是我软肋。你不能...这是保时捷!
Right, that's my drawback.Well, you can't...
I mean,it's a Porsche!
你不能...底盘本来就不高!
You can't hit the sp... It hasn't got the clearance!
保险杠都挂掉了!每年60万人
He ripped his bumper off.Speed bumps!
600,000 people a year
因为减速带死于急救车
are killed in the back of ambulances by speed humps.
你为这个数添砖加瓦。没错
What you're doing is making that up.
Yes,but making a point as well.
但我是有意的。是个问题
I'm making it up to make a point.
If it's one or more,it's an issue.
高速压减速带,病人会挂。
Go over it too fast, patient dies.
减速通过,病人会挂
Slow down to make it comfortable
病人也会死在抢救迟到上
patient dies cos they don't reach the hospital in time.
除非政♥府♥把减速带全撤了
Until this Government gets rid of every single speed hump
否则我们都会死
we're all going to die.
接着我们测试谁的
For our next test, we had to see which of our cars
病人卸载系统更好
had the fastest patient off-loading system.
来到医院门前,打开电动后门
As I approach the A & E department,
I open the boot using electricity.
拉起液压手刹,车辆甩尾
I then apply the handbrake,hydraulic, the car swings round
离心力把病人甩出来
centrifugal force causes the patient to leave the car,the ambulance
伴随一系列动作,担架车带着病人滑进医院
on his stretcher, the wheels deploy,and he rolls into the hospital.
最后我车头朝外
I am then pointing in the right direction
马上去救下个伤员
to go back out and get another patient.
某种程度来看,或许能行
Somewhere, there's a world in which that will work.
急救铲车1号♥接近。打开卸载系统!
Ram-bulance 1 coming in hot. Delivery system engaged!
准备见证奇迹
Behold my genius.
不算很成功。没错
Not an enormous success.
No,I could see where the thinking was going...
是的。担架车没打开,伤员也挂了
Yeah.but the legs didn't deploy and the patient's dead.
以射门角度看,这球算进。我不这么看
Goal-line technology, that is in.
I'm going to give it a no
病人没进医院。进了!没有!就是!
on the basis that he isn't IN the hospital.He is!
He's not!He is!
脚都没进来。
Even his foot's not in, he's not in.
没人会说“这人进了医院”
Nobody will look at it and say,
"Ooh,that poor man's in hospital."
他们会说“这可怜人被扔在了门外”
They'll say, "That poor man's been dumped OUTSIDE a hospital."
接着轮到我
It was then my turn.
对准
Swing it round.
他要干嘛?!
What is he doing?!
方法类似,但我用的是空气炮
Similar sort of system, only I'm using a cannon.
准备?好的,发射!
And, er, ready? Good, fire!
迅雷不及掩耳,我想你会赞同
Pretty quick, I think you'll agree.
这什么鬼?我完全不认为
What the hell was that?!I'm not entirely certain
你把伤员送进了医院。
you've delivered the patient to the hospital.
还有就是,伤员他...那词怎么说来着?
Or that the patient is still...What's the word I'm looking for?
活着吗?是的。喔!噢,天啊!
alive!That's the one.Ooh! Oh, dear!
空气炮的威力
It was an air cannon.
噢,门没打开
Oh, and the door didn't open properly.
有鉴于此...
Given how low the bar had been set...
我以为是好主意来着
I think it was a good idea.
我充满信心
I was confident that I'd win this.
詹姆士,这是什么玩意?剪草机器人
James, what exactly are we looking at?
This is a robot lawnmower.
是吗?我设定了程序
Is it? I've laid out pieces of string.
它只在这片区域内活动
It knows where those are, so it mows only inside this big rectangle.
于是我想,见过农场大型割草机吗?
So then I thought, you know the really big farm lawnmowers?
联合收割机?呃,差不多,它们用卫星定位
You mean combines? Yeah, whatever,those work off satnav.
这也是我要用的技术
The satnav knows where it is,and that's the technology I've used.
我们好奇的注视着詹姆士的“高科技”
We watched eagerly as James lined up to demonstrate his invention.
噢,天!
Oh, God!
很好
Right.
现在启动程序,我已经输入
Now all I do is, using my special programmer,
I have the coordinates
这家医院的手术室坐标
for the operating theatre at this hospital already entered.
瞧好
Now watch.
让开。你把这家医院的地图
Stand clear.So you uploaded
上传到掌上电脑,就像杰克·鲍尔?
the schematics to your PDA of the hospital, like Jack Bauer?
这声音啥意思?
What does that mean?
抵达手术室
Arrived at the operating theatre.
是吗?是的
Does it? Yes.
某种程度来看,我对此深表佩服。是啊
In some ways, I'm very impressed with what he's done. Yeah.
但从另一方面看...
But in one colossal way...
我不确信这方法真管用
I'm not sure that it's worked at all.
我很赞同你的看法
I know what that way is, and I think you're right.
这是个有缺陷的系统
It is a disadvantage of the system. It's a problem.
詹姆士,你想知道问题何在...
James, would you like to know what the massive...
干啥?如果你们坚持我的方案有问题...
What? If you insist there's something wrong with it...
或许你的病人改主意了!
Maybe your patient changed his mind !
谢谢大家。待会...
Thank you so much, everybody. Now, we'll pick that up...
待会继续
We'll pick that up later on.
现在,又到了嘉宾开廉价车环节
Uh,but now,it is time to put a Star in our Reasonably Priced Car.
今晚的客人是位整天笑容满面的F1车手
My guest tonight is a Formula One driver who is always smiling.
但据他说,其乐天派外表下
But he says that, behind the cuddly exterior
隐藏的是只蜜獾
he's actually a bit of a honey badger.
一种凶猛动物
A ferocious animal
为了交♥配♥和对手
that fights its opponents by going for their
大打出手
crotch areas.
呃...女士们先生们
Er... ladies and gentlemen
热烈欢迎,丹尼尔·里卡多!
please put your hands over your genitals for Daniel Ricciardo!
嘿!
Hey!
你好。好吗?很好
G'day.How are you? I'm all right.
是的!
Yes!
大家很喜欢F1车手做客
People love it when an F1 driver comes.
很奇怪,上集去北澳洲
It was weird,we were in Australia last week
in the Northern Territory
一个人没见着,今天就来了一位!
saw no Australians at all, and now there's one here!
是。现在你们到处都是
Yeah, I know.But then, you're ALL over here, actually
是这样吧?
if we're honest, aren't you?
身不由己
Well, not by choice.
我都能感受到你的热情了!
I can feel the warmth you're generating now!
首先
No, um, what I wanted to do is
去年你加入大红牛车队
obviously,when you started at Red Bull last year,did you think
很多人认为你很乐意
and I know a lot of people did
给四届世界冠军塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔做僚机
that you'd be the cheerful Aussie playing second fiddle
是吗?
to the four-times world champion Sebastian Vettel?
不。你不这么想?
No.You didn't?
所以你开始就想,“要击败他”?
So you actually thought,from the get-go,"I'm going to have him"?
我相信能击败他。但...是的
I believed I'd have him. But, er... yeah.
直到赛场上,一切就绪
Until I got on track, and had everything like for like
熟悉环境,循序渐进
I wasn't obviously sure how it would go, but coming into it
我没过多希望,你懂的,每周和他在一起
I didn't expect to be, you know,
the guy following him every weekend.
逐渐建立自信
You know, I obviously came in with some self belief
就是这样,最后成长起来
and then I think that sort of showed
and then confidence grew after that.
去年19场比赛里,你击败了他几次?
There were 19 races last year and you beat him in how many?
不记得了...我记得
I don't know, er...I do.
几次?
How many was it?
14次。14?别假装不知道了!
14 of them.14? Don't pretend you didn't know!
不,真不记得。
No, I-I didn't really, actually.
我知道很多,就像...
I knew it was more, like I knew I had more than him.
排位赛你赢他...
You out-qualified him in...
也假装不记得?不,我记得是...
You going to pretend you don't know that as well?
Wait, this one's...
12比7?
12-7?
11比8!11比8.你真不记这些?
11-8!11-8.But you really...
you're not keeping that in your head?
我记得!每天早起我都想“11比8”
I would be! I'd ring him up every morning and go, "11-8"
他改了自己的车号♥!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表