剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
于是 在上一部电影拍摄时
So then, our next one, on the last film
我和James去买♥♥了BB枪 互相射击
me and James went and bought BB guns and we'd shoot each other.
所以你们一早就前往片场
So you'd be riding to set in the morning,
带上防护眼镜 撞上弹♥药♥
you'd put your goggles on, load your clip,
下了车 还没反应过来
you'd get out of the car and then, before you knew it,
就有三个人追着你跑向拖车
there were three people, like, chasing you to your trailer.
-朝你射击吗 -对 但我们后来不得不停手
Shooting you?
Yeah, but then we had to stop that
因为有人脸上中了弹
cos people got shot in the face.
流血了
And you'd bleed.
本来会留下丑陋的疤痕
I was going to say it would leave an ugly mark.
留下疤痕或者出血了 所以我们被告知
Yeah, it would welt or bleed, so we got told we weren't allowed
不能继续这么玩了
to do that any more, either, so... Aw!
不知道下一部电影我们要做些什么
Don't know what we're going to do on the next one.
所以你现在就开始织毛线了是吗
Is that why you've now taken up knitting?
对
Yeah!
织毛线 没错
Oh, the knitting, yeah.
在拍 疯狂的麦克斯 时 有很多等待时间
On Mad Max, there was a lot of hanging around,
某一天有一个化妆师在织毛线
so one of make-up artists was knitting one day
我想 这似乎是打发时间的好方法
and I was like, "That seems like a good way to kill time."
所以我就坐在那里打毛线
So, I'd sit there, sit there knitting,
每次自己出错时都很沮丧
and then getting really frustrated with myself when I'd mess up,
我就在片场横冲直撞
like, storming around the set being like,
有人能帮我
"Argh! Can someone fix my...
修补织毛线吗
"..knitting?"
拜托了
"Please."
有人帮我补好了 我说 谢谢
And then they'd fix it up, I'd go, "Thank you,"
然后走回自己的角落 坐在那里
and I'd go back off to my corner and sit there.
后来别人让我织什么我就织什么
I started, like, taking orders from other people.
-然后 -野兽也懂得打毛线了
And then... Beast can knit.
疯狂的麦克斯 片场有两个女生要求织帽子
Two of the girls on Mad Max asked for hats,
我说 没问题
and I was like, OK.
我有一天的休息时间 于是我决定要织帽子
I had one day off and I was like, I've got to make these hats.
那天我就打了10个小时的毛线
So I knitted straight for ten hours that day
根本没停过
without really stopping.
后来我就停手了 从此再也没织过毛线了
And then I quit, I haven't knitted since, cos I was like,
织得太多了 再也不好玩了
this is too much, it's not fun any more.
你听说过 使命召唤 吗 这也是打发时间的利器
Have you heard of Call Of Duty? That's brilliant for killing time.
我靠 使命召唤 度过了好几个星期 而你却打毛线吗 好吧
I kill weeks with Call Of Duty. Knitting? Well, there we are.
现在该聊聊你的车史了
Now, it's time to get on to your cars,
我们知道你喜欢车 也开过不少车
cos we've established you like a car, and you've driven many.
你开过老款大牛 是吧
You've driven a Murcielago, haven't you?
对 我在新加坡开过一次
Yeah, I got to drive one in Singapore.
去年我在新加坡拍电影时
I was shooting a film in Singapore last year.
那可真是一头猛兽 是兰博基尼野兽时期的产物
That's a beast, it was proper Lambo beast days.
后来改了方向
Yeah, it shifted.
但你的第一部车 不是这种类型的
But your first car wasn't any of those things.
差不多
It was similar.
是一辆菲亚特Grande Punto
It was a Fiat Grande Punto.
-Punto -红色的 没错
Punto? In red, yeah.
是一辆犀利的车
It's a mean car.
1.4升 极具冲力 很棒 我很喜欢
1.4 litres of mayhem. It was good, I enjoyed it.
1.4升吗 对
1.4? Yeah.
那可真是一头猛兽
Whoa, that's a beast.
可以想见 开着一辆菲亚特Punto
And then, presumably, in a Fiat Punto,
驾驶途中一定会被警♥察♥拦下吧
police interruptions in your driving...?
没错 有一次
Yeah, yeah, one.
我从没收到过超速罚单
I've never got a speeding ticket on anything,
至少骑摩托车时没遇到过 只有开朋多时遇到过
not on my bike, nothing, apart from in the Punto.
那辆车的最高时速是165KM/H
And the max speed on that thing is 103,
我当时肯定没超速 我很确信
and I think I was doing under that. I'm pretty sure.
突然看到旁边警灯亮起 我心想 不好
And I suddenly saw the blue lights and I was like, "Oh, no."
靠边停下 警♥察♥说
Pulled over, and he was like,
我已经追了你好一会儿了
"I've been chasing you for a while now,
我要飙到190甚至210KM/H才能追上你的车
"and I had to do 120, maybe 130 to catch up with you,
所以你肯定开得比这速度还快
"so you were definitely doing faster than that."
我心想 呃
And I was like, "Well...
这什么逻辑啊
"the logic is off."
他说自己要开到190KM/H才追上你
He said he was doing 120 to catch you up
所以你肯定比这速度要快是吗
so you must have been doing more than that?
对 我说 这讲不通啊
Yeah, and I was like, "This doesn't make any sense.
你当然要比我开得快 才能追得上我啊
"Of course you were going faster than me, you were chasing me."
你是不是说你有辆摩托车
Did you say you had a bike?
对 一辆Ducati 899
Yeah. Yeah, a Ducati 899.
我对摩托车不感兴趣 有人感兴趣吗
Not interested in bikes. Anyone interested in bikes?
有
Yeah.
天哪
Oh, God! Um...
你骑摩托车吗
Erm... do you ride it?
对 我会骑 车很不错
Yeah, I ride it around, it's lovely.
摩托车什么颜色
Is it...? What colour is it?
白色的
It's white.
是吗
Yeah.
我们可以别聊摩托车了吗 我想聊聊他的跑圈
Can we stop talking about bikes now? I want to talk about his laps.
-不要 -你知道上周嘉宾是Gillian Anderson吗
Oh, no! No, no. You know last week we had Gillian Anderson here?
她创下了新纪录 试跑了22次
And she did set a new record of 22 practice
冲击最快圈速 你知道自己试了几次吗
or attempts at the fastest time. Do you know how many you did?
我没有那么多吧
Uh, no, I wasn't...
-24次 -真的吗
24! Did I?!
但你知道 我状况很多
No, but, you know, I had lots going on, so...
我知道不该这么说
But it is... It's an awful thing to say, I know,
但今天天气很好
but it was a beautiful day today.
对 看上去很好
Well, yeah, it looked beautiful -
整个过程都有迎面而来的强风
strong headwinds throughout the whole lap, so...
根本没有风 今天阳光明媚 天气寒冷
Not a breath of wind, just a crisp, cool, sunny,
非常适合开车跑圈
beautiful, perfect day for a car to go...
对 每个人都是这么说的
Yeah, that's what everyone kept on saying.
我坐在车里开始出汗
And I was sitting there in the car and I was sweating,
所有人脱口而出的第一句话都是 今天太适合跑圈了
and everyone's first thing out their mouths was, "Perfect day for it."
而你 就像这样
Yeah. And you're like, oh...
总之 谁想看看Nicholas的单圈
Anyway, who would like to see Nicholas's lap?
想
Yes.
让我们来看一眼
Let us have a look.
太棒了 发车强劲有力 太好了
Loves it! Vigorous. Loves it!
赛车模式开启
Race mode engaged.
傻瓜驾驶 太棒了
Idiot driving - perfect.
我们之后见分晓
Well, we shall see.
来到第一弯
Coming up to the first...
哎哟
Oh, crikey!
老天爷 这可真快
Oh, God almighty, that is quick.
看上去很快 但不知道实际速度如何
It looks quick but I don't know if it actually is.
-看上去很快 -我似乎用尽了所能达到的最快速度
That does look quick through there. It felt like I was going as fast as I could.
第三弯 切线 入弯
Up to third, hang it out, turn it in.
我不得不说 有时我们讲
And, I have to say, sometimes we say
如果速度很慢 看上去还挺快的 但
if you go slowly it looks quick but...
我看见里卡多跳上跳下
I saw Ricciardo bouncing up and down.
不知道这样对圈速有没有帮助
I don't know if that helps the speed.
不 因为通常车在这里看似放慢速度
No, cos normally when a car is apparently going slowly
其实却很快 但你的车看上去比通常要快
it's sometimes quick, but this looks faster than normal.
做得非常好
And that's very nicely done.
这里换了档
That was a gear change.
很大的风
Strong winds.
却没法被镜头捕捉到
Not visible on screen.
那里很流畅 显然
Flat through there, obviously.
差一点就冲出去了
Oh, that is right to the edge!
而这里切得恰到好处
And that's cutting it fine nicely.
只剩两个弯角了
And now just two corners left.
小角度进弯
Coming in on a shallow angle,
但在倒数第二弯没有任何问题 甘彭弯
but no real problems with the second to last, Gambon.
转向严重不足 但冲过了终点线
A lot of understeer there, but across the line!
啊哈
Ah-ha!
你觉得怎么样
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表