剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
好的,钢铲准备
Here we go. Rams deployed.
既然每次碰撞
The thing is,mate,you get a ten-second penalty
罚时十秒
for every single little knock.
就干脆来点大动静
So you may as well have big knocks.
不出意料,詹姆士使用的是零罚时策略
Unsurprisingly,James had decided to adopt a policy
of no knocks at all.
欢迎搭乘ecnalubma号♥
(ecnalubma:急救车AMBULANCE反写体)
Hello, and welcome aboard the ecnalubma.
您的生命是我们首要目标
Your recovery is our first priority.
你会发现我们的服务
We realise that you have a choice of ambulances
是最棒的
and this is indeed the best one.
伤员情况正在恶化
The patient is really annoying me now.
他窜出来了!
Oh, no, he's broken free!
哇奥!像《飙风天王》一样!
Whoa! Dukes Of Hazzard, there it is!
抱歉又让您折寿十秒
Oh, I'm sorry, that's probably ten seconds off your life.
此时,另一条街上...
Meanwhile, in the next street...
詹姆士遭遇一辆标致
James had encountered a Peugeot driver.
抱歉银色标致车主
Sorry to disturb you, gentleman in the silver Peugeot
这是紧急情况
but this is an ambulance and this is an emergency.
请迅速让开道路
It really is a matter of great importance that you
谢谢合作
make way for the ambulance, thank you.
让开!
Move, man!
真刺♥激♥
Whoops-a-daisy.
哦 不...
No. Oh...
我已经受够了
I've been reasonably polite about this so far
请你马上让出XX路来
I would like you to get out of the way.
得益于我们的激烈驾驶
Thanks to our exuberant driving,
我和哈蒙德的伤员损失了大量生命值
my patient and Hammond's had lost a lot of life.
于是我们开得更快了
So we decided to go even faster.
就快到了
We're on our way to hospital.
抓紧!
Ramming!
伤员正承受痛苦。来首舒缓乐曲
I think my man is suffering. Reassuring tunes coming up.
歌♥曲:Don't Fear The Reaper
乐队:The Beautiful South
♪Come on, baby Don't fear the reaper Baby,take my hand♪
摆脱噩梦般的标致后
Following my encounter with the infernal Peugeot
我把罚时抛到脑后
I'd also thrown caution to the wind.
抓紧,我们要追回时间
Hang on, fellow, we're making up the lost time.
抄近路
Shortcut.
看好
Watch this.
靠
Cock.
靠
Cocking Nora.
又损失一堆时间
Well, I've lost a few seconds in that.
保时捷追上来了
Oh, no, I've got a Porsche ambulance behind me.
哈蒙德,让路!
Hammond, get out of my way!
给保时捷让路!
I'm coming through in a Porsche Turbo!
刹车撑不住了
Brakes are definitely fading.
这就是民间急救车的
This is the trouble with the privatised ambulance service
救援景象
that we have created here.
变成了比赛
It's a race, really.
完美过弯
Beautifully controlled
宾至如归
Patient rested.
哈蒙德,闪开!
Hammond, move, move, move!
启动氮气加速
Right, nitrous.
他撞车了,撞得真狠
He's gone, he's gone, and he's gone badly wrong.
哈蒙德自作自受!
Hammond has stuffed it!
快到了,抱歉噪音有点大,你会没事的!
Nearly there, sorry about the noise, you'll be fine!
抱歉。十秒钟没啥大不了
Sorry. They couldn't get a lot done in ten seconds.
就快到了。坚持住!
We're getting near the hospital
now. Stay with me, stay with me!
哦耶。第一名
Oh, yes. First at the hospital.
完胜
That is a victory.
见鬼,梅已经到了
Damn it, May is already there!
但我的伤员还活着
But my patient is still alive, OK.
准备,打开后备舱
Ready, boot opening.
卸载系统启动。来了!
Patient-delivery system engaged. Here we go!
一名伤员成功抵达医院
I give you one alive patient,delivered to a hospital.
你的伤员呢?
Where is yours?
呃...他好多了
Oh, he's, um... he got better.
是吗?是的。是吗?
Did he? Yeah. Did he?
我必须承认,这个主意
I did say, did I not, at the beginning of this item
“发展私人急救车俱乐部”
"The process of recovery begins in the club class ambulance."
事实上,真的有效。詹姆士,伤员在哪?
And in fact, it works.James, where is he?
可能在酒吧。不可能
In the pub, I imagine.He can't be in the pub
那人剩十分钟就断气了
he was wounded, he was dying, got ten minutes to live!
好的,到了
Right, down here.
看起来不错
This looks good.
等等,他来了
Ah, wait a minute, here he comes.
准备 - 致命一击
And now - coup de grace.
货到请付款
Patient to hospital.
哈蒙德,你个白♥痴♥!
Hammond, you blithering idiot!
谢谢
Thank you.
好的。无视哈蒙德最后那段
Well, there we are. Despite Hammond's catastrophic failure
失败镜头
at the end there
影片还是有许多值得肯定的地方
I think there were a number of very
important points made in that film.
现在要决定哪辆车最佳
But now we must work out which of our ambulances
没错,这里有块计分牌
was the best.Absolutely, and over here we have the scoreboard.
从加速赛开始。杰瑞米,你赢了加速赛
And we start with the drag race. Now, Jeremy, you won that.
所以你得10分。我第二,所以有5分
So you get 10 points. Uh,I came second, I get 5.
理查德·哈蒙德,你垫底,所以0分
Richard Hammond, you were last,and for that you get nought.
很好。然后是单圈成绩
Yep, OK, fair enough. Then we move on to lap times.
Stig分别驾驶三辆车
Now, remember, you get a point for every second your ambulance
三分钟内,快一秒得一分
got round the track driven by the Stig in under three minutes.
我43分
I get 43 points, there we go.
杰瑞米,2分24秒,有36分
Jeremy, you did it in...2.24.So you get, uh, it's 36.
是的。而詹姆士,嗯...
Yeah. And now, James, um...
你的最后得分,是负568
Yours works out, I'm afraid, at minus 568 there.
扯淡!没错,你的车尾门
Rubbish!No, I'm afraid your tailgate
拖了后腿
coming down, that let you down badly.
没关系。看看医疗救护环节
All right, never mind. Let's move on - medical procedures.
我救活两人,每人7分
Now, uh, I performed two of those
所以我得到14分
you get 7 points for each one, so I got 14 points.
理查德·哈蒙德,你救活三人
Richard Hammond, you actually performed three
所以21分
so you get 21 points.
呃,不,等等
Uh, no, hang on a minute.
是四个,我塞过肠子,插了导尿管
I did four, because I did the intestines, the catheter
打过点滴,还有气管接通
the drip and I did the airway.
没要求你做气管接通
But you weren't asked to do the airway.
但我做了。你还能做隆胸
Yes, but I did it.You could've done a breast enlargement
但不会增加成绩
it wouldn't have made any difference to your points.
要你做三样,你做了
You were asked to do three things, you did them
别抱怨。是的,很有意思
stop moaning.Yeah, well, this is the interesting thing
而你,恐怕是0分
because you, I'm afraid, got nought.Oh, that's cos
那是因为我被病人的...某处吸引
I was rather transfixed by my patient's... thing.
相信我...
Trust in me...
在某个弯,那玩意几乎跑我嘴里
No, I was. I went round one corner,it nearly went in my mouth.
好了
Yes.
感觉糟透了
That would've been bad.
接着说价格
Let's move on to value.
呃,理查德·哈蒙德,你车最贵。是的
Uh, Richard Hammond, yours was the most expensive.It was.
各位信吗?好吧
Can you believe it? Well
你0分
You get nought.
呃,杰瑞米·克拉克森,你车便宜点,得5分
Uh,Jeremy Clarkson,yours was very slightly cheaper,so you get 5.
我车最便宜,1800英镑(17112人♥民♥币),得10分
Mine was very much cheaper,at just £1,800, I get 10.
10分。OK,继续。警笛环节
10 points there.OK, moving on. Now, sirens.
我的,很烂,我承认
Mine, uh, was rubbish, really, I'll confess.It was.
所以是0分。很幼稚
It was. So I get nought there.It was childish and rubbish.
杰瑞米,你的也没用,对吧?
Jeremy, yours didn't work either, did it?
是的,但不幼稚,只是没用
It didn't. Wasn't childish,it just didn't work.
废物一个
It was rubbish.
詹姆士,负461分
James, you get minus 461 for that one.
你怎么得出来的?
How do you work that out?
不仅因为警笛没声
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表