剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
'Then he explained the joker lap.'
但是这里的每一场比赛你都要做一次小丑圈
But in every one of these you do the joker lap once,
就是说这里的长外圈
which is the long outside,
在第一个转弯之外
outside of turn one,
进这里的时候有一个跳跃
with a bit of a jump on the way in there.
-所以我每次比赛都要开一次小丑圈 -对的
OK, so I have to take the joker lap once per race? Exactly.
在小丑圈里 你至少要慢上3秒
Here's the thing with the jokers - at least three seconds slower.
通常 跑小丑圈最理想的时机
Ideally, you would take the joker lap sometime
是你遇到慢车 又没法超车的时候
if you're behind somebody and you need to get free track.
如果忘记了怎么办
And what if you forget?
这就要论观察员的重要性
That's why the spotter is critical.
观察员是什么
What's a spotter?
在这房♥子的顶上 会为每一台车配一名观察员
So, on top of this building there'll be one spotter per car
他们会和你耳机的无线电连在一起
that'll be on the radio, in your headset,
你开的时候他们可以和你说
and they'll be able to talk to you while you're driving,
你什么时候该开小丑圈 你旁边那厮是谁
when to take the joker, who's behind you,
你现在在第几位
what position you're in,
提供给你在赛道上所须的信息
give you information that you need while you're on the track.
这么说来观察员的工作挺重要啊
It's quite a responsible job, the spotter, then.
是的他们得集中精力
Yeah, they have to pay attention. Yeah.
我觉得我有点 你能不能再说一遍
I think I've... Can you just go through that again,
这样我好确定我完全明白了
to make sure I've got it?
一共12辆车 我们要进行五场比赛 每场4圈
12 cars total, we're all here to race five times, four laps each,
你如果多跑一圈小丑那就是30秒惩罚
30-second penalty if you take the joker more than once...
第二天早上当所有其他的队伍都在为比赛准备时
The next morning, as all the other teams prepared for race day,
我正呆在坦纳的车♥库♥里熟悉我的车子
I was in Tanner's garage getting to know a bit more about my car.
啧啧这玩意的尺寸
Look at the size of this.
这毫无疑问不是原装的空滤
That's not a standard air filter, obviously.
-这里没一个是原装的 这个不是原装的 -梅
None of that is standard, this isn't standard... May?
-早啊
Morning. Morning.
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
有人告诉我们你需要一位观察员 我们就来了
Well, we're told you need spotters, apparently - we are your spotter.
哦不不不
No, no, no, no.
观察员总体上来说是一个很重要的工作
No. Spotting is a genuinely important job.
你要说你前面是谁你后面谁
You have to say who's in front of you, who's behind you...
-没人在你后面 显然 -呵呵
Well, nobody's behind you, obviously. Funny!
什么时候跑小丑圈 你知道小丑圈是啥么
When to do the joker lap - do you know about the joker?
-是那个跳跃么 -是的就是那个 -我们会告诉你啥时候跳的
Is there a jump? There's a jump. And we tell you when to do that?
-是啊 所以我该什么时候跳 -就现在 -不知道
Yeah, so when do I do it? Now! I don't know.
-我在什么时候做小丑圈 -不知道 -你看
Which lap do I do the joker lap on? I don't know. Well, exactly.
- 一共要跑几圈啊 -四圈
How many laps are there? Four.
我的意思是 我能说一句嘛
I mean, can I just...?
我早上五点一刻就起床来这里了
I got out of bed this morning at 5:15 to be here.
这家伙昨天在华美达酒店和兰尼列♥宁♥•亨利住了一晚上
He stayed in a Ramada Inn last night with Lenny Henry.
现在你看看他就这个熊样子
And this is how ungrateful he is.
我是认真的 我昨天没做很多的练习
Seriously, I've done a minimal amount of practice yesterday,
我不想要两只大蛤♥蟆♥来帮我
and I don't want two Muppets helping me.
我很抱歉这样失礼 但是不行
I'm sorry to be rude, but no.
詹姆斯詹姆斯 你的车门没关好啊
James, James! Your door's not shut properly.
楼主点赞 重要发现 楼主好眼力
Good spot, good spot, Hammond. Yeah.
既然我必须跟猪一样的队友合作
Since I seem to be stucked with Pinky and Perky
我们就先去看了下别人跑的第一场比赛
we went to watch some of the other drivers in the first race.
看 他们起跑的时候排的好密啊
They don't half start off close together, don't they?
你可能一起跑就撞了啊 是啊
You could crash by there! Yeah.
你搞不好也会这样
This'll be you.
昨天和坦纳聊完 我觉得有机会上领奖台
'Yesterday with Tanner, I thought maybe a podium was a possibility.
看到比赛之后
'But, now I was watching the real racing...
我决定把预期调低一点
'..I decided to aim a bit lower.'
现在我的目标是
I think maybe a better personal ambition would be
不被套圈
not to be lapped.
经常有人被套圈么 我想可能从来都没发生过
Does that happen a lot in this? I don't think it's ever happened.
短道拉力赛不可能被套圈 一场只跑4圈啊
You can't be lapped in Rallycross, it's only four laps.
在四圈里 要是他们的单圈是50秒
So, in four laps, if they're doing a 50-second lap,
你一圈要比他们慢上12秒才能被套
if you're more than 12 seconds a lap slower than them,
你要真被套圈了 肯定要上吉尼斯世界纪录啊
you're in the Guinness Book of Records as the first person
短道拉力赛被套圈第一人
EVER to be lapped in Rallycross.
带着沉重的心情 詹姆斯上了起跑线
'On that sobering thought, James lined up for his first heat,
发现对手的资历比他想象中高很多
'which featured drivers of a higher caliber than he'd been expecting.'
皮特•索伯格 非常棒
Petter Solberg is an extremely good,
他是前拉力世界冠军
former world champion rally driver,
还是短道拉力赛的世界冠军 是的
and a world champion at this. Yes.
提米•汉森 22岁
Timmy Hansen is 22.
在去年的欧洲短道拉力赛中排名第三
He was third in European Rallycross last year.
詹姆斯梅呢 52岁的钢琴师
And James May. James May, 52-year-old piano player!
兴趣爱好是车床
Interested in lathes!
当车手们准备起跑时
'As the drivers prepared for the off...'
我们在检查通讯是否畅通
'..we were testing the comms.'
让他进入状态 你说的对
Put him in the mood. Yeah. Yeah, I'd say that.
把声音关小点 我耳朵都要震聋了
Turn the radio down, you're blowing my ears out.
天啊 我怎么想的来找虐啊
Gosh, why did I agree to this?
我边上是皮特•索伯格 耳朵里是一堆废话
I've got Petter Solberg next to me and a load of drivel in my ears.
哦 太刺♥激♥了 他准备好了么
Oh, this is unbelievably exciting. Is he going?
他准备好了 詹姆斯要开始了哦
He's going, he's going! Oh, my God. James, it's about to start.
出发咯
They've started, they've started.
詹姆斯 他们出发咯
They've started, James! They've started!
好多泥啊 詹姆斯 好多泥啊
Quite muddy there, James, it is quite muddy.
闭嘴
Shut up!!
詹姆斯 你的后面是个法国佬
James? James, so that you know, the car behind you is French.
眼神不错啊 杰瑞米 你俩闭嘴
That was good spotting there, Jeremy. Shut up, you two!!
当詹姆斯在后面苦苦挣扎时
'Whilst James bumbled around at the back,
其他4位车手上演了一部史诗对决
'the other four drivers were giving us a sensational show.'
哦 好严重的事故
Oh, big accident!
但是他怎么还能继续开啊
But how can he still be going?
当其他人在跑最后一圈的时候
'As the others entered their fourth and final lap,
詹姆斯被追上了
'James was being caught.'
油门 接着刹车
Gas! And brake!
切进去
Turn in.
往外贴 詹姆斯
Hang your arse out, James. Hang your arse out.
海鸥 詹姆斯 我看到海鸥啦
Seagull, James, I've spotted a seagull.
闭嘴
Shut up!!
走内线 内线
Inside line, inside line.
神奇的是 他居然没被套圈
'Amazingly, though, he got away with it.'
真棒 你没被套圈
Yes! You haven't been lapped.
哈哈 老纸没被套圈
Ha, ha! I wasn't lapped!
我想看看那两个复读机能开成什么样
I'd like to see those other two Muppets do that!
但愿咱俩没让他分心
I hope we weren't distracting to him.
他不会这么想的 他知道我们与他同在
No, I shouldn't think so, he knows we're there, we're with him.
那是定神之音 让他知道我们与他一起奋斗
It was reassuring noises. It's like racing in the car with him,
好像咱仨都在车里 一起转方向一样
it's like we're all three in the car, all with steering wheels. Exactly.
当这节的胜者皮特•索伯格庆祝的时候
'As the winner of the heat, Petter Solberg, celebrated,
我们去看了下詹姆斯的圈速
'we went to check on James's times.'
他比皮特•索伯格的成绩慢32秒 是的
He was 32 seconds off Petter Solberg's time. Yeah.
那就是一圈慢8秒
Eight seconds a lap slower.
嗯 我们要不要开个组会 还要继续支持他吗
Right. Should we give him a strong team talk, or should we support him?
他只需要知道怎么
He just needs to learn to drive faster...
比别人跑的快就好了
Faster than the other people. Yeah.
哦 让他战胜自己就好了
Well, faster than himself would help.
我一心想着下节要做好一点
'I was determined to do better in the next heat.'
但是他们两猪队友本质尽显
'But my spotters were even more useless than in the first one.'
你晚上想几点走
What time have you got to go tonight?
嗯 我在想怎么不被堵在路上
Uh, well, I just want to beat the traffic.
你一般走M4高速哪一段
Which bit of the M4 do you go down?
嗯 从15号♥出口下高速
Uh, off, at junction 15.
是在M5附近那里么
That is near the M5, isn't it?
不 17号♥出口是切本哈姆 那里是布里斯托
No, no, 17 is Chippenham. It's Bristol.
你俩闭嘴
Shut up, you two!!
现在做小丑圈
Now for the joker.
17号♥肯定是在切本哈姆
It's definitely 17, is Chippenham.
你连这都不知道 搞笑么
I can't believe you don't know, you do that...
好吧 我不从17号♥走 我走15号♥出口 所以
Yeah, but I don't go to 17, I go to 15, so that's Marlborough...
闭嘴
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表