剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
怎么知道他们会不会给我上水刑
That they won't waterboard me?
我们会告诉他们你救了我们
We'll tell them you saved our lives.
你给他们哈里发的情报就会安全的
You give them intel on the Caliphate, you'll be safe.
相信我
Promise.
他们会支付情报的酬金的
They'll pay you for the information.
三天之内你就会回到伦敦
I mean, in three days you will be in London,
兜里还会有一万磅
10,000 pounds in your pocket.
或者你会在某个被炸毁的楼里流血至死
Or you could, you know, bleed to death in some bombed out building,
而你的家人永远都不知道你发生了什么
and your family will never even know what happened to you.
你选吧
Your call.
我能相信你们吗
How can I believe you?
我向你保证
I give you my word.
是我带你来这么远的 不是吗
I got you this far, didn't I?
好的 我走
Okay. I'll go.
不
No!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell did you do that for?
你们有两个人 我只有一个
There's two of you and one of me.
现在平衡了 给他包扎一下 我们走
Now the odds are even. Patch him up. Let's go.
游乐园的事故是真的
This amusement park mess is no joke.
是的 更多伤者还在路上
Yeah, more on the way.
德鲁在手术室有一台肠切除的手术
Drew has an intestinal evisceration headed for the O.R.
-斯科特马上下来 -好的知道了
-Scott's on the way down. -Okay, got it.
香农 我们怎么处理轻伤患者
Hey, Shannon, how are we doing with the walking wounded?
包扎一下
In the weeds,
但是凯恩像个老板一样一边溜达一边治病
but Cain's is treating and streeting like a boss.
这家伙第一次夜班就觉得自己跟老大一样
Yo, first shift and this guy thinks he owns the place.
-他是个很厉害的护士 肯尼 -还挺养眼
-He's a damn good nurse, Kenny. -Yeah, easy on the eyes, too.
肯尼 超级痒啊
It's itching bad, Kenny.
-那个涂膏不管用 -好的 等等
- That cream didn't work. - Whoa, whoa, Otto. Okay. Okay, just --
你稍等一下
Yeah, hold it right there. Uh...
我有干这个的合适人选了
You know what? I have just the guy for the job.
在这里等一下
Just wait right there.
迪亚斯 伙计
Yo, Diaz. Hey, bud,
奥托的下档有虱子
so, uh, Otto here has crotch lice.
-帮他剃毛 -现在吗
- Uh, shave him. - Now?
-我们有很多事的 -我要痒死了
- We have mass cas. - It's killing me!
是的 我的团队会处理好的 你来负责奥托
Yeah, and my team's got it. You got Otto.
-他是你的了 -你说得算 肯尼
- He's yours. - You're the boss, Kenny.
来吧
Come on.
慢慢来
Easy.
你手术之后还会有一点四肢乏力
Now you're still a little groggy from the surgery.
手术
Surgery?
我们摘除了你的肿瘤 基本全部摘除
We removed your tumor. Almost all of it.
所以我会在退伍军人管理处孤独死去
So I can die alone in some V.A.?
不
No.
不 麦克 你不懂
No, Mac, you don't understand.
我们现在就是退伍军人管理处
We are the V.A. Now --
我 斯科特 陶福 德鲁
Me, Scott, Topher, Drew.
我们会治愈你的
We're gonna treat you.
你就应该让我去死 乔丹
You should've let me go, Jordan.
你奋力走了16公里走到了安全区域
You dragged your ass for 10 miles to safety.
你烧出了防火隔离带
You lit rescue fires.
当时你随时可以放弃 但你没有
You could've laid down at any time, but you didn't.
你没有放弃 你想活下去
You didn't give up. You wanted to live.
但我不想这样活下去
Yeah, but I don't wanna live like this.
别
Stop.
你知道的
You knew that.
我相信了你
I trusted you.
等等
Hey.
你是对的
You're right.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么样
How'd it go?
艾比网膜出血伴多发性肠穿孔
Abby had omental bleeding and multiple bowel perforations.
所以要做肠切开术
So you had to do an enterotomy?
我做了修复
Well, I made the repairs,
但遇到了复杂的情况
but ran into a complication.
艾比仍然怀着孕
Abby's still pregnant?
你去告诉艾比还是我去
Do you want to tell Abby or should I?
索菲娅怎么了
What happened to Sofia?
我在跟她说话 她开始焦虑
We were talking, she started getting anxious,
想走 就开始痉挛了
wanted to leave and started seizing.
好 带她去做CT 化验结果呢
All right, let's get her to C.T. Did the labs show anything?
白细胞升高 和应激反应有关
Elevated WBCs consistent with a stress response.
妊娠试验阴性 在做毒理学试验
Negative pregnancy. Tox screen pending.
乔丹 这是摔下来的那位吗
Jordan. This our fall victim?
律师打电♥话♥来说
'Cause our lawyer called and said
是你们院的德鲁推她的
your guy Drew pushed her?
当时索菲娅快发疯了
Okay, okay. Sofia was frantic,
差点弄翻了升降台
nearly tipped over the cherry picker.
她当时可能会弄死所有人 好吗
She could've killed everyone, all right?
怎么可能要他负责这件事
Should have his back on this one.
我负责整个医院 保罗 负责所有人
I have the hospital's back, Paul, which is all of ours.
除了陶福 你插了他一刀 对吧乔丹
Except Topher's. He's got your knife in his, right, Jordan?
保罗 够了 带患者去做CT 马上
Okay, Paul, enough. Get your patient to C.T. Now.
天哪 你说话不过脑子的吗
Dear God, man, do you even think before you shoot?
首先 德鲁在现场是个英雄
First of all, Drew is a hero for what he did out there.
第二 如果你想让保罗回来
And second, if you want Paul to come back,
你就别挑起战争碍事儿
you need to stop getting in my way by picking fights.
他还没答应吗
Well, he hasn't committed yet?
没 你如果继续表现出你是他老板的样子
No. And he's not going to if you don't stop
他是不会答应的
trying to show him that you're his boss.
但我确实是他老板 乔丹 让他搞明白
But I am his boss, Jordan. So get him around that.
如果你完不成 那我们的交易结束
And if you can't, then...our deal's off.
-爸 -怎么了
- Dad! -Hey. What? Hey -- oh.
都后半夜了 没事儿吧
It's after midnight. What -- is everything okay?
布丽胸痛 所以我带她进来了
Bri's chest was hurting so I brought her in.
我在新闻里看到你在过山车上
I saw you on the news with the roller coaster.
看起来好吓人
It looked really scary.
好吧 我全程都很安全
R-Right. Um, I was safe the entire time.
但是 布丽 胸痛的事你是跟莫莉说谎了
But, Bri, did you lie to Mollie about your chest hurting?
不能我和瑞克晚上一上班你就这样
Okay. You can't do that every night Rick and I work.
我得知道你没事
I had to know that you were all right.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
没有
No.
我要去跟一个患者的妈妈谈话了
Okay? But I do have to talk to a patient's mom,
你得回家睡觉 好吗
and you have to get home and get some sleep. Okay?
阿莫 我下班以后
Mols, can you bring the little monster
你能带小恶魔去吃早饭吗
back for breakfast after my shift ends?
-没问题 -欠你个人情
- No problem. - I owe you.
艾比如何
Hi. How's Abby?
不错 手术顺利
Uh...good. Uh, surgery went well.
好
Good.
她在术后观察中 你能去看她的时候
She's in post-op. The recovery nurse will let you know
-护士会告诉你的 -太好了
- when you can see her. -Great.
但我们还没脱离危险
But we're not out of the woods yet.
艾比的朋友 索菲娅
Um, Abby's friend, uh, Sofia.
她父亲开♥发♥公♥寓♥ 给她一大笔钱
Her dad basically develops condos and just throws a ton of money at her
然后不管她
so he doesn't have to deal.
我意识到我不应该让艾比和她玩的
I realize I probably shouldn't let Abby hang out with her,
但我在军队 我刚从韩国服役九个月回来
but I'm in the army and I just spent nine months in Korea,
所以也没办法决定孩子选谁做朋友
so makes it kind of hard to veto who your kid's friends are.
是 我也在服役
No, I'm in the service, too.
服过役 但没同时当爸爸
Yeah, I've deployed, just never as a dad.
无法想象那是什么情况
Yeah. Can't imagine what that would be like.
操碎了心 希望把事情解决
Rips your heart out. Try to make it work, right?
同时当军人和母亲
Being a soldier and a mom.
但分身乏术
Can't be in two places at once, though.
对
Right.
抱歉 我得打电♥话♥给家人
Sorry, I'm -- I'm gonna call my folks
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表