剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You know, you don't have to babysit me. I was a Ranger.
这话在国内很招女护士喜欢吧
That impress the nurses back home?
你去搜集你要的秘密情报吧 我没事
Why don't you go get your secret intel? I'm good here.
我相信
Yeah, I'm sure you are.
救命 医生
Help, Doctors!
我是卡拉翰医生
I'm Dr. Callahan.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他肚子疼 一直在吐
It's his stomach. He's been puking.
救救他 求你
Uh, help him. Please.
他严重脱水
He's severely dehydrated.
之前发生过这种情况吗
Has this ever happened before?
没这么严重过
Not like this.
他患了急腹症
He has a surgical abdomen,
很可能是肠旋转不良
possible malrotation with the volvus.
能说人话吗
You wanna say that in English?
可以 他的小肠打结 即将肠死亡
Yeah, his intestine is twisted and his bowel is dying.
需要手术
He needs surgery.
TC 借一步说话
T.C., a minute.
给他点止痛药 灌些流食...
Let's make him comfortable. Get him some fluids --
不不不 必须手术
No, no, no, no. We need to open him up.
-他得马上手术 -在基地 没可能
- He needs to go to the OR now. - On the base? That's impossible.
我也想救他 真的
I want to help him. I do.
但就算送他去
But even if we could transport him,
他们也不会放他进去
they'll never let him onto the base.
因为一旦开了先例 明天就能来上千人
Because if they do, they'll have thousands at the gate the next day.
我不能眼睁睁看一个八岁男孩这么死
I'm not gonna let an 8-year-old boy die
明明很容易就能救他
who could easily be saved. Nothing is easy here.
军队让我们帮助他们是因为对军队有利
The Army lets us help these people because it helps them.
我们惹麻烦 他们就要阻碍我们
We screw that up, they shut us off.
以前就发生过这种事
It's happened to me before.
这样会死上百人 不止一个 事实如此
And then hundreds die, not just one. That's the deal.
那是你的事实 我不管
It's your deal. It's not mine.
好了 我会救他 我们走
Okay, I got him. Here we go.
盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮用以镇痛
Dilaudid going in for pain.
我去取抗生素
Be right back with the antibiotics.
时间轴 三水 52Hz
还要给手和胳膊拍片
And we're gonna need x-rays for his hand and arm.
收到
On it.
后 期 斯人
先生 感觉好点了吗
Sir, you feeling a little bit better?
-一点吧 -好的 很好
- A little bit, yeah. - All right, good.
总 监 夕橙
我得知道 我的手会怎么样
I gotta know. What's gonna happen with my hand?
-保不住了是吗 -我们还不知道
- Am I gonna lose it? -Well, we don't know yet.
我正在仔细观察
I'm gonna take a good look at it now.
这是怎么发生的
So how'd this happen?
井口♥爆♥♥炸♥了 我跳下去把它盖住了
Blast exploded the wellhead. I ducked and covered,
有个东西砸中了我
and a chunk came right at me and...
剩下的你们都知道了
Well, I guess you know the rest.
听上去你做得没错
Sounds like you did the right thing.
在油田工作了17年 总会碰到可怕的事
You don't work oil fields 17 years without some scares.
倒从来没想过会搭上一只手
Never thought it'd take my hand, though.
-腹痛怎么样了 -好多了
- How's your abdominal pain? - Better, actually.
你肯定给了我很好的药
You must've gave me some good drugs.
可以去拍片子了
Radiology's ready for you.
肯尼马上带你去拍个片子
Hey. Kenny's gonna take you for some x-rays.
如果又开始腹痛就告诉我
Let me know if that abdominal pain returns.
你得让他做好心理准备
I'm gonna need you to prepare him.
那手臂的状况
The state of that arm...
我觉得他的手保不住了
I don't think we're gonna be able to save his hand.
真棒 他的工作用两只手都很难完成
Great. His job's hard enough to do with two hands.
要他怎么用一只手工作
How's he going to do it with one?
也许检查能有不一样的发现
Maybe the tests will tell a different story,
但我也不指望那些检查
but I wouldn't count on it.
-崔维斯 你怎么样 -疼
- How you doing, Travis? - It hurts.
吗♥啡♥会管用的
Morphine will help with that.
你今晚冒了很大的险
You took a hell of a chance out there tonight.
那个抽油机一滑 你就要出事了
That pump jack slips, you could have been caught.
我试着不去想它
I try not to think about it.
下次上去的时候你也许该想一想
Maybe you should before you go up there again.
你上去就可以 我就不行
So it's okay for you to go out there, but not for me?
对 因为我 更适合牺牲
Yes, because I'm... more expendable.
你不像我们一样有神一般的自信吗
You don't have a God complex like the rest of us?
以前有 但我在墨西哥时丧失了它
I used to, but my old life in México beat it out of me.
那里很糟糕 是吗
It's pretty rough down there, huh?
我是说我前妻
I was referring to my ex-wife.
他的血压有点低 是吗♥啡♥的原因
Anyway, his BP is a little lower 'cause of the morphine.
我给他挂一升水 没问题吧老大
I'm gonna hang a liter, if that's okay with you, Boss?
斯科特呢 我约的是他
What about Scott? I thought my appointment was with him.
斯科特在处理别的病人
Scott got pulled onto another case.
卡明斯医生和我来接手
Dr. Cummings and I will take it from here.
但我一会儿可以见他 对吧
But I'll talk to him later, right?
如果我能
I-I think it'd be really good
-和他聊聊那件事会很好 -等会儿再说
- if I talked to him about - You know what? We'll see.
现在我们要专注于改善你的状况
Right now let's just focus on getting you better.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我发现你有二尖瓣返流的病史
I understand you have a history of bicuspid aortic regurgitation,
而且一直胸痛
and you've been having chest pains.
对 一阵阵的 现在不痛
Yes, on and off. No pain now.
好 我们会做个超声检查你的心脏瓣膜
Okay. Well, we'll do a cardiac workup with an echo to check your valve,
然后我们根据检查结果讨论治疗方案
and then we can discuss treatment options based on your results.
会和斯科特讨论吗
Will the discussion be with Scott?
我们得看谁有空
Um...well, we'll have to see who's available.
我要去道歉 对吧
I need to make my amends. Am I not going to?
一会儿再说这个
Let's talk about it later.
他去年复吸了是我的问题
Look, it's my fault he relapsed last year.
艾伦 停
Alan, stop.
-我是他的保证人 -艾伦
- I was his sponsor - Alan!
我自己都一团糟
Look, I was messed up myself.
他撞了那个孩子 我告诉他喝一杯没事的
He hit that kid, and I told him it was okay to take a drink.
我需要道歉
I-I-I need to apologize.
麻烦让我们谈谈
We need a minute.
好 我们就在外面
Yeah. Uh, we will be right outside.
-我得和他谈谈 -你不能和他谈
- I need to talk to him. - You can't talk to him.
信息量好大
So much for Anonymous.
有关我老大的私事
Man, that was more than I ever needed to know
我知道的太多了
about my boss' personal life.
你觉得我是不是要让斯科特和他谈谈
Hey, uh, do -- do you think I should ask Scott to talk to him?
艾伦看上去非常难过
Alan seems really upset, and I don't really
我不希望他带着情绪做手术
want him to go into surgery with unresolved --
那些没用的十二步计划
None of that 12-step crap
不会让他更适合做手术的
is gonna make him any more or less ready for surgery.
我是说 研究表明
Right. I mean, studies have shown,
别跟我说研究 保罗
that if you I'm not talking about studies, Paul.
我在讲个人经验
I'm talking about personal experience,
你没有的个人经验 别管这事儿了
which you don't have, so leave it alone.
我治疗过很多上瘾的人
Well, I've treated plenty of addicts before.
但你从来没上过瘾
But you've never been one.
相信我 他们最不需要的
Believe me, the last thing anyone needs
就是一个天真的27岁小孩儿给他们人生经验
is a naive 27-year-old giving them life advice.
抱歉 我知道你想帮忙 但帮不上的
I'm sorry, I know you're trying to help. But it won't.
好吧
Okay. Um...
干活吧
Yeah, better get back to it then.
听着
Hey, look.
我只是觉得保罗等了两个月
Look, all I'm saying is that Paul had to wait for two months
才让他出外勤
before they let him in the field.
凯恩现在已经和乔丹一起出去了
Cain's already out there with Jordan.
-才过多久 几周 -保罗当时是实习生
- It's been, what, a few weeks? - Yeah, well, Paul was an intern,
凯恩在墨西哥时是急诊科主治医师
and Cain was an attending at an ER in Mexico.
你肯定觉得要是捉弄他时知道这点就好了
I bet you wish you knew that before you hazed him.
他当时是我手下的护士
Look, he was a nurse working under me.
好不好 再说我没有捉弄他
Okay? And I didn't haze him.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表