剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-我们需要再谈谈吗 -梅尔文来时没有证件
- Do we need to have another talk? - Melvin arrived with no I.D.
因此打电♥话♥来抱怨的人告诉了我们他的名字
So whoever called in the complaint gave us his name.
-有道理 -梅尔文还说了他和邻居有矛盾
- Good point. - Melvin also said he had a problem with his neighbor.
也许电♥话♥是邻居打来的
Perhaps the neighbor made the call.
我们那里 利用警♥察♥来实施报复是很常见的
Using the police for retribution is common where I'm from.
这么说 你现在既是警♥察♥又是医生
So you're a cop and a doctor now?
就因为一个假设 而毁掉一个人的人生
It'd be a shame to see a man's life ruined
就太可惜了
because of an assumption,
尤其是打通电♥话♥就可能澄清的情况下
especially when a phone call may clear it up.
-他以为自己是谁啊 -给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 肯尼
- Who the hell does he think he is? - Call the cops, Kenny.
-你是认真的吗 -也没什么损失
- Are you serious? - What can it hurt?
让我进去 阿米拉 把门打开
Let me in! Amira! Open the damn door!
没想到你是这样的人
So that's what you're about?
前一秒救人 接着...
Rescue people one minute, then just...
-就折磨他们 -我没有折磨任何人
- just torture them the next. - I didn't torture anyone.
如果你没有阻止他们 那你就和他们一样有罪
Well, if you didn't stop it, then you're just as guilty.
他们允许我做我的工作
They allow me to do my job.
我也不干涉他们的 这就是这里的运行方式
I do not interfere with theirs. It is the way it's done here.
也许就因为这样 这里才这么糟糕
Maybe that's why this place is so messed up.
也许吧
Maybe.
侦查员刚刚呼叫我们了
Our spotters just called.
有直升机从附近的叙利亚空军基地起飞
Helicopters took off from a Syrian airbase nearby.
他们要来射杀我们了
They're coming to double tap us.
-太糟了 -他们知道我们救助轰炸的受害者
- Sounds bad. - They know we rescue victims of their bombings,
因此他们派飞机来袭击我们
so they send follow up sorties to target us.
我建议你在他们到达之前赶紧离开
When they arrive, I suggest you be elsewhere.
等等
Wait.
你要去哪里
So where are you going?
我们要尽可能地把大家带到边境附近的基地去
We're taking everyone we can to the base near the border.
什么基地
What base?
本不应该在那里出现的基地
The one that's not supposed to be there.
和我们一起走吧
Come with us.
我不能留下茜德不管
I can't leave Syd behind.
直觉告诉我她还活着
My gut tells me she's still alive,
而他是我找到她的唯一机会
and he's the only chance I've got of finding her.
在这里相信直觉 会让你丧命的
Following your gut out here is what gets people killed.
从他口袋里找到的
He had it in his pocket.
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
是的 这是茜德的
Yeah, this belongs to Syd.
我们被抓时 她就穿的这个
She was wearing it when we were captured.
这么说你找对方向了
Then you're on the right track.
但也许你不会喜欢尽头的结果
But you may not like what's at the end of it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
坚持住
Hey. Stay with me.
你想活下来吗 坚持住
You wanna stay alive? You stay with me.
你听见直升机的声音了吗
You hear that chopper?
他们要来轰炸一切移♥动♥的生物
They're here to bomb anything that moves.
带我找到我朋友 不然我就让你留下等死
Take me to my friend, or I will leave you here to die.
你准备怎么做
What's it gonna be?
你准备怎么做
What's it gonna be?
来这边
Right over here.
骨盆骨折 我们来固定一下
We got a fractured pelvis. Let's get a binder on her.
-HES紧急手术 快去 -有问题 医生们
- HES urgent surgical. Go. - We got a problem, docs.
有两个女孩头朝下被困在过山车上
We got two girls up in the coaster upside down.
医务人员需要一位医生陪同救助
Paramedics need one of you to come take a look.
-他怎么说 -他说如果让一个女孩下来
- What'd he say? - He says if he takes one girl down,
另一个女孩会粉身碎骨
the other one's coming with her in pieces.
-我去吧 -不 让我去
- Hey, I'll do it. - No, I'll go.
想想布丽 德鲁 好吗
Look, think about Bri, Drew. All right?
你是个父亲 你不应该去上面
You're a father now. You shouldn't go up there.
正因为我是父亲 我才更应该过去
That's exactly why I gotta go, because I am a father,
过山车上面的也是别人的孩子啊
and those are somebody's kids.
好吧 你想让我怎么做
All right, what do you want me to do?
做好最坏的打算
Prepare for the worst.
你从警♥察♥那里得到什么信息了吗
Did you get anything from the cops?
是的 实际上 确实有
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I did.
他们查看了洗衣店的监控录像
Um, they checked the security footage at the laundromat.
梅尔文的邻居刚好在他之后进来
Melvin's neighbor came in right after he did.
警♥察♥问话时 他害怕了
He got scared when police questioned him
就承认了自己趁梅尔文没注意
and confessed to spiking Melvin's pizza
对他的披萨做了手脚
when he wasn't ... wasn't looking.
看来我误会他了
Guess I was wrong about him.
不只有你
You're not the only one.
我连着上了两轮班 疲劳不堪
I was tired on the back end of a double shift,
只想往最坏的方向猜测他
and I just assumed the worst of him.
也许我们可以给他点补偿
You know, maybe we can make it up to him.
-怎么补偿 -除了坏邻居和下了毒的披萨
- How? - Bad neighbor and tainted pizza
警♥察♥还有别的发现
weren't the only thing the cops found.
也许他还可以完成这次面试
Maybe he can make that audition after all.
他没有生命危险 目前为止
He'll live. For now.
谢谢 卡明斯医生 我很感激
Thank you, Dr. Cummings. I appreciate it.
表达感激的方式挺有趣
Funny way of showing it.
你真的不回来吗
You're not coming back, are you?
从来就没打算过 是吗
Never intended to either, did you?
诚信很重要 乔丹
Integrity matters, Jordan.
我同意
I agree.
所以我才对我的患者信守诺言
That's why I kept mine with my patient,
有朝一日他能活着继续战斗
and he will live to fight another day.
治病救人对我来说很重要
Medicine matters to me.
而不是钱
Not...money.
不被账单所困的人说起来当然简单
Easy to say for those who aren't stuck with a tab.
我了解这里的收支情况 好吗
I know the numbers for this place, all right?
我知道这里入不敷出
I know that they don't add up.
我觉得我已经想出了办法 不仅可以
I think I have figured out a way that we can not only
还债 还能让这里重新盈利
pay our bills, but make this place profitable again.
并且我们可以给社区应有的医疗护理
And we can give the care to the community that it deserves.
我怎么相信你的话
Why would I believe a word you say?
我不需要你相信 听着就行
I don't need you to believe. Just listen.
我给退伍军人管理处打了电♥话♥
I made some calls to the Veterans Administration.
他们在寻找私立医院接手
They're looking for private hospitals to take on
他们积压的患者
their backlogged patients.
我们自己手头的患者已经顾不过来了
We can barely treat the patients we have.
-为何要更多患者 -退伍军人管理处买♥♥单
- Why would I want more? - The V.A. pays for them,
这样你就有稳定的患者流和收入了
which means you will have a steady flow of patients and money.
而那些政♥府♥的支票 银行不会拒付
And those government checks? They don't bounce.
你好好想想
All right, just think about it.
你拯救了圣安东尼奥纪念医院
You saved San Antonio Memorial Hospital,
还为用手术刀让战争英雄起死回生
and you performed a lifesaving surgery on a war hero,
你会成为发动救退伍军人于危难的一份子
becoming part of an initiative that will help veterans in need.
我觉得那会让卡明斯医疗集团的第一周
I think that caps off a pretty good first week
成为一个美好的开始
for Cummings Medical Group.
的确是 不过我面临的可是真枪实战
Yes, it does. But I live where the rubber meets the road.
而且我对退伍军人管理处并不了解
And I don't know much about the V.A.
可能会混乱收场 我可不喜欢混乱
Could get messy. And I don't...like messy.
我来负责 我会帮助顺利渡过转型期
I'll steer the ship, and I'll aid in the transition.
不管怎么样
Now for better or for worse,
我至少通过TC接触过退伍军人管理处
I have experience with the V.A. through T.C.
有好有坏
Some...good and some bad.
你想要什么回报
And what do you want in return?
我想要我的家人们回来
I want my family back.
所有人都回来工作 包括陶福
Everyone comes back to work here, including Topher.
不行
No.
作为医生 不是急诊室主任
As a doctor, not an E.R. Chief.
这样我能接受 只要陶福同意
Oh. I can live with that if Topher can.
还有保罗 我想让他也回来
And Paul. I want him back, too.
我也一样
So do I.
交给我来办
I'll take care of it.
瞧 我们的想法确实一致
See? We do want the same things.
-想拥抱一下吗 -不了
- You wanna hug it out? - No.
我以为这样很有趣
I thought it was funny.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表