剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
「夜班医生」向这些英勇的男人和女人致敬
并向所有为国服役的退伍军人表示由衷的感谢
洛克有消息了吗
Any word on Locke?
有 一小时前自首了
Yeah, turned himself in an hour ago.
但愿看到正义得到伸张后
Hopefully it'll give Mac's family some peace
麦克的家人能感到宽慰
knowing justice is comin'.
麦克的死毫无正义可言
There's no justice in Mac's death.
-那些蠢货是谁 -契约会
- Who are these clowns? - The Covenant Order.
没想到他们来这了
I can't believe they're here.
他们是把警♥察♥ 儿童和军人之死
They're a hate group that believes that every cop, kid,
归咎于上帝痛恨同性恋的仇恨团体
and soldier who's killed is dead because God hates gay people.
跟他们相比威斯特布路浸信会就是小儿科
They make the Westboro Baptist Church look like Boy Scouts.
你会下地狱的
我们跟麦克的母亲一同哀悼她逝去的儿子
Despicable on a day where we're here with Mac's mother
你们这样太无♥耻♥了
to honor her fallen son.
很好 泽维尔·阿诺德也来了
Good, Xavier Arnold's here.
军方一直很支持他
Guy's always got the troops' backs.
对 他会是下一任州长
Yeah, he's gonna be our next governor.
-各位 拜托 -我会投他 他还不错
- ...people, please! - He's got my vote. He's one of the good ones.
没错 他跟我们是一路人
You're damn right. He's one of us --
州参议员 塔吉港口的英雄
a state Senator, hero of Taji Qasr.
当时你也在吧
You were there, right?
我们埋葬的才是当天唯一的英雄
The only heroes that day were the ones we buried.
上帝痛恨同性恋 所以你儿子才会死
God hates gays. That's why your son is dead.
-闪开 -嘴巴放干净点
- Move out of the way. - Hey, watch your mouth.
-他就该死 -你最好给我闭嘴
- He deserved to die. - Hey, you better stop talking.
冷静 冷静 他们只是想引你上钩
Easy, easy. They're just trying to bait you.
你的儿子是因为基佬才死的
Your son died for the Sodomites!
不能让他们跟麦克家人说这些
We can't let 'em talk to Mac's family like that.
你的儿子曾是上帝的馈赠
Your son was a gift from God!
现在却因为你下了地狱
Now he's going to hell because of you,
你要怪只能怪自己
and you have nobody to blame but yourself,
-贱♥人♥ -快滚开
- Bitch! - Get out of the way!
住手 住手 我们是来哀悼英雄的
Stop, stop! We're here to honor a hero!
跟我来 赶紧离开这
Come with me. Let's get you out of here.
-撒手 -放开
- Give me that! - Let go!
没事吧 来 赶紧离开这
You okay? Come on. Let's get out of here.
我扶着你
I got you.
你会下地狱的
You're going to hell!
可耻
你是杀人凶手
You're killing people!
柯蒂斯医生请前往影像室
Dr. Curtis to imaging.
先生 保罗 推轮椅
Sir. Paul, wheelchair.
我们会帮你的 我是瑞瓦拉医生
Hey, let us help you. I'm Dr. Rivera.
他是卡明斯医生
This is Dr. Cummings.
我叫道格·斯特拉顿
Uh, Doug Stratton.
我修房♥顶的时候摔下来撞到头了
I was patching up my roof when I fell and busted my head.
-当时昏迷了吗 -没有 我是走过来的
- Were you unconscious? - No, no. I walked here.
好 去检查一下伤口
Okay, well, let's get that wound looked at, huh?
好好 谢谢
Yeah, yeah. Thanks.
先生 你知道肇事者是谁吗
Sir, do you know who's responsible?
-参议员感觉怎么样 -阿诺德参议员你没事吧
- Senator, how are you feeling? - Senator Arnold, are you okay?
敌人在塔吉港口都没干掉我
If the enemy couldn't take me down at Taji Qasr,
契约会肯定也没这个能耐
The Covenant Order sure as hell won't either.
快走 带他离开这
Let's go. Let's get him out of here.
德鲁
Drew!
完全不可接受
Totally unacceptable.
我是为了维护麦克的妈妈
I was standing up for Mac's mother.
胡扯 你上当了 是你最先动手
My ass! You got baited in, and you threw the first punch.
你要是想保护她 就该送她上车
If you're trying to protect her, you get her into a car.
而不是打架惹事 懂吗 德鲁
You don't start a brawl. You understand me, Drew?
快去追他
We're going after him!
劳雷斯 搞什么 有完没完
Lawless, come on. Don't be a dick.
这电影我们都打开三次了 现在还没看完
We started that movie three times. I still haven't finished it.
你对任务有什么疑问吗 阿利斯特
You got a problem with commitment, Alister?
够了 劳雷斯
Knock it off, Lawless.
不 他该去厕所焚烧垃圾
No, he needs to be outside at the latrine burning crap,
-而不是在这看电影 -还给他
- not in here watching movies. - Just give it back to him.
好 好吧 给 给我 拜托
Come on. All right. Get -- just get -- come on.
你靴子上的是污泥吗
Is that mud on your boots?
是 我听说你第一次去那时
Yeah, I heard you had a lot worse on your shorts
短裤上弄得更脏
the first time you were out here.
-全体立正 -稍息
- Group, attention! - At ease.
情报显示萨♥达♥姆♥在西边两公里处
Source spotted Saddam 2 clicks west.
那地方叫塔吉港口 行动吧
Someplace called Taji Qasr. Let's go.
遵命
Yes, sir.
最好强悍点 阿利斯特 子弹不长眼
Better toughen up, Alister. Bullets start flying,
它们可不会管你的感受
they're not gonna care about your feelings.
别担心 一小时后就回来 最多两小时
Hey, don't worry about it. We'll be back in an hour. Two tops.
快出来
Move out.
德鲁
Drew!
-听到我的话了吗 -听到了 开始吧
- I said, are you listening? - I heard. Let's just do our jobs.
还有你 你做事有没有经过大脑 有没有
And you! Do you ever think before you act? Ever?
没 我忙着动手去了 好吗
No, I'm too busy taking action. Okay?
-快闪开 -好 什么情况
- Get out of my way. - All right, what do we got?
摄影师 28岁
28-year-old photographer
钝器眼眶伤 单眼复视
with blunt orbital injury and monocular diplopia.
乔斯林 去拿角膜显微镜
All right, Jocelyn, get the slit lamp
以及散瞳剂 送她去创伤二室
and dilating drops and get her to Trauma 2.
会尽快安排医生给她治疗
We'll get a doc with her as soon as we can.
我没事 把我的相机包给我
I'm fine. Just give me my camera bag.
拜托了 我需要相机包
Please, I need my camera bag.
30岁的男性 主诉胸部和肩部疼痛
I got a 30-year-old male complaining of chest and shoulder pains.
他说他斗殴的时候被一把抱住
Says that he was tackled during a brawl,
被压在一堆人身下 左肩着地
landed on his left shoulder at the bottom of a pileup.
-他有名字吗 -有 克拉克
- He's got a name? - Yeah, it's Clark.
麦克服役时的战友
One of Mac's friends from the service?
不 他是抗♥议♥者之一
No, he was one of the protesters.
抗♥议♥者
Protestor?
好了 参议员 我们给你检查一下背部
All right, Senator, let's get that back looked at.
你后背插了一只脏兮兮的小鸟
There's a dirty bird you got there.
做CT之前给他推一克头孢曲松
Okay, let's push a gram of ceftriaxone before he goes to CT.
-开始推 -需要止痛药吗 参议员
- Start pushing. - You need anything for the pain, Senator?
一片泰诺就好 我需要保持头脑清醒
Just a Tylenol. I need to keep my head clear.
不 我真正难受的是刺痛感
No, it's this tingling that's really bothering me.
-好 送他去做CT -好 走吧
- Okay, let's get him straight to CT. - Okay, let's go.
你能站起来
You can stand.
这个人真是惊喜不断
This guy's just full of surprises.
你明明能走 为什么躺在轮床上被推进来
So why'd you come in on a gurney if you can walk?
为了跟我走出去形成鲜明对比
Provides a nice contrast for when I stroll out of here on my feet.
露面方式很重要 先生们
Appearances are important, gentlemen.
阿诺德参议员 你没事吧
Senator Arnold, are you okay?
不太好 亚历山大医生
I've been better, Dr. Alexander.
我三小时之后要参加直播电视辩论
I have a live television debate in three hours
不能因为某个愣头青乱发脾气
that I'm not gonna be late for because some hot head
而迟到
can't control his temper.
显然 我们会竭尽所能
Well, obviously, we're gonna do everything that we can to accommodate
圣安东尼奥纪念医院能签下退伍军人的合同
I'm a big reason why San Antonio Memorial
我功不可没
won the V.A. Contract.
你们要是想继续得到那笔钱支持
If you'd like to keep that funding,
我希望能得到妥善治疗
I expect my treatment in an expedient manner.
当然了 我们会处理好的 参议员
Of course. We'll take care of it, Senator.
好 还有一件事 让他离我远点
Good. And one more thing, keep him the hell away from me.
-两个小时一无所获 -别担心 阿利斯特
- So much for two hours. - Don't worry, Alister.
要是有人想碰你 得先过我这关
If anyone wants you, they gotta come through me first.
空无一人的街道 不太对劲儿
Empty streets. Some bad juju.
无论如果 我们不能空手回去
Either way, we're not coming back empty-handed.
西伊 别
Shea, don't!
找掩护
Take cover!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
别碰那扇门
Don't touch that door!
医务兵 医务兵
Medic! Medic!
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表