剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
The Army kicked him out first.
他们从来都没把他派到国外过
They wouldn't even send him over there!
你知道你的情况得多严重
Do you know how crazy you have to be
才会在战时被踢出军队
to get kicked out of the Army during a war?!
现在怎么办 德鲁 你就这样放弃他了吗
So what now, Drew, you just gonna kick him to the curb?
不 他需要做心理评估
No, he needs a psych evaluation.
很好 又去找其他医生
Oh, great. More doctors.
我最好的朋友因为他可能就瘫痪了
Hey, my best friend might be paralyzed because of this guy!
所以很抱歉我对你不够仁慈
So I'm sorry if I'm not sympathetic enough for you!
与我无关 德鲁 事关洛克
It's not about me, Drew! It's about Locke.
某个卑鄙的征兵人员为了完成任务
And it's not his fault that some sleazy recruiter
逼他参军 不是他的错啊
pushed him through to make his quota.
他当过兵 他和我们是一样的
But he served in the Army. He's one of us.
他不是 不不 他不是
He's not -- No, no! He's not.
现在别跟我提这事
Don't even come at me with that right now.
他是咱们的同袍 好吗 而现在
He's one of the brotherhood, all right, and right now,
我在等他的CT扫描 就因为你为了
I'm waiting on CT scans from you knocking him out
-不让他惹出别的事把他打晕了 -拜托
- to make sure nothing else is wrong with him. - Oh, please!
跟我亲如兄弟的人现在还躺在扫描仪里
I got someone who's like a brother lying in a tube right now,
但愿他还能走路
hoping he's going to be able to walk again,
一切都拜那个混♥蛋♥所赐
because of this son of a bitch!
很好 德鲁
That's great, Drew.
你的希波克拉底誓言怕是喂狗了吧
Wipe your ass with your Hippocratic Oath.
你刚刚说的什么
What'd you just say to me?
功成名就的大医生 忘了自己的出身
Big-time doctor... forgot where you came from.
你可以去死了
You can go to hell!
我已经死过了 兄弟
I already been there, pal.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
我在为泰德和他家人募捐
I'm taking up a collection for Ted and his family.
愿意捐点什么吗
You got a little something you'd like to give?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
泰德挺过了心脏病 烧伤和膀胱破裂
Ted survived a heart attack and burns and a ruptured bladder.
他真是条硬汉 他为了家人活下来了
He is a tough S.O.B. clearly, he wanted to live for his family.
谢谢 卡明斯医生
Oh, thank you, Dr. Cummings.
谢谢两位卡明斯医生
Both Dr. Cummings, I guess.
我们只是履行职责
Hey, hey, we're just doing our job, okay?
-泰德自己度过了最难的部分 -好了 小丫头
- Ted did the hard part. - It's okay, baby girl.
爸爸没事了 没事了
Daddy's okay. Daddy's okay.
娜雅怎么样
How's Naya?
她还在手术中
She's still in surgery.
已经四个小时了 伊兹 你妈妈不会来了
It's been four hours, Izzy. Your mom's not coming.
她不是你的亲生妈妈吧
She's not your real mom, is she?
是你的寄养妈妈
She your foster mom?
丽斯比我亲妈要好
Reece is better than my mom.
你得告诉我发生了什么
You need to tell me what's going on.
你到底来自哪里
Where are you really from?
辛辛那提
Cincinnati.
我父亲
My dad...
在我十四岁时吸毒过量死了
OD'd when I was 14.
我母亲是个瘾君子
And my mom was a tweaker.
我就坐车来到了迈阿密
So I just got on a bus to Miami,
钱用完了后 我就睡在
and when I ran out of money, I started sleeping on --
沙滩上 丽斯就是在那发现我的
on beaches, and that's where Reece found me.
她给我买♥♥了衣服和吃的
And she bought me clothes and food.
然后我们辗转四处
And -- and we -- we travel all over.
我们会去看超级碗什么的
We'd go to Super Bowls and stuff.
我知道你觉得那样就是她在乎你
I know that that feels like she cares about you.
但她只是利用你和娜雅去拉皮条
But she's pimping you and Naya out, isn't she?
她在利用你们
She's using you.
我不会告密的
I'm not gonna snitch.
她根本不在乎你们 伊兹
She doesn't care about you, Izzy.
所以她才不来这
That's why she's not here.
她知道如果她露面了
She knows that if she showed her face,
就会被抓进监狱
she would go to jail.
来找我们的那些男人怎么办
And what about the men that come around, huh?
怎么不惩罚他们
Why don't they pay?
你在说谁 伊兹
Who are you talking about, Izzy?
肯尼
Kenny?
说说你有什么感觉
Tell me how you're feeling.
乔丹 乔丹 我的脚有知觉了
Jordan...Jordan, I can feel my feet!
是吗 太好了
Yeah? That's good.
真的太好了
That's really good.
这 亲爱的 能捏一下我的手吗
Here, honey. Can you squeeze my hands?
好
Yeah.
真是太好了
That's really good.
-好了 -扶我起来
- All right. - Help me up.
-可以吗 -扶我起来
- Yeah? - Help me up.
类固醇起作用了
Steroids are kicking in.
我刚刚想到我的祖母了
I was in there thinking about my gramm.
她以前常说
She always used to say,
「把每天当最后一天活」
"Live every day like it's your last."
出这事之前 这句话就像保险杠上的标语
Seems like a bumper sticker until this happens.
那你今天打算怎么过
So, what are you going to do today?
第一件事就是取掉这导管
Well, first thing on the agenda is getting this catheter removed.
要让我呼叫贝拉医生吗
You want me to page Dr. Bella?
天啊 别
Oh, God, no.
还是找个临时工吧
I'll find me a temp.
好
All right.
我还是得给你安排间病房♥ 好吗
I'm also going to have to find you a room, all right?
还需要再观察你一晚
We need to monitor you for another night.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我很快回来
All right, I'll be right back.
好
All right.
谢谢你 祖母
Thanks, Gramm.
好消息是 他情况稳定了
So the good news is, he's stable.
有大家的支持
And with your support,
泰德很快就又能帮助大家了
Ted will be off helping people before you know it, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历山大医生 白色警报
Dr. Alexander, code white.
亚历山大医生 白色警报
Dr. Alexander, code white.
-香农 她快不行了吗 -没有
- Shannon, is she crashing?! - No.
但你呼叫白色警报了
But you called a code white.
我得给你看个东西
I needed to show you something.
娜雅和伊兹被叫丽斯·奥斯金的女人拐卖♥♥
Naya and Izzy were trafficked by a woman named Reece Oskin.
火灾后她就抛弃了她们
She abandoned them after the fire.
好 香农 你报♥警♥了吗
Okay, Shannon, did you call the police?
报了
Yeah.
所以才拿到这个视频
That's how we got this tape.
是酒店的监控录像
It's hotel security,
火灾前约一小时的录像
about an hour before the fire.
我离家出走的时候丽斯利用了我
Reece took advantage of me when I ran away from home.
然后她让我去讨好接近娜雅
And then she got me to buddy up to Naya
说服她加入我们一家
and convince her to join our family.
她说有的老顾客嫌弃我年纪太大了
She said I was too old for some of our regular clients...
比如泰德
like Ted.
他不是去买♥♥尿布 乔丹
He wasn't on a diaper run, Jordan.
乔丹
Jordan.
你救了我 是我欠你的
You saved me. I really owe you.
你欠的不是我
It's not me you owe.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你因跟被拐卖♥♥的未成年人发♥生♥关♥系♥而被捕了
You're being arrested for having sex with a trafficked minor.
什么
Wh-- what?
乔丹 你了解我
Jordan. You know me.
不 我以为我了解 但我真的
No, I thought I did, but I really
直到现在才看清你
I had no idea who you are until now.
-开玩笑的吧 -别这样 泰德
- You can't be serious. - Don't do it, Ted.
-你相信她们吗 -你少来这套
- You're going to believe them. - Don't you dare.
别演什么英雄对战几个混♥蛋♥逃亡者的戏码
Do not play the hero versus a couple of junkie runaways.
我们有你去她酒店客房♥的视频
We have video of you going into her hotel room.
我们会给娜雅做性侵检查 就能确认你的DNA
We're doing a rape exam on Naya that will confirm your DNA.
-乔丹 -她才十二岁 泰德
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表