剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Now, that is a conversation starter, ain't it?
可不是吗
It is that. Yeah.
-准备好见你的家人了吗 -是的
- Ready to see your family? - Yeah.
-谢了 伙计们 -当然
- Thank you, boys. - Absolutely, man.
干得漂亮 德鲁 你从不放弃
Hell of a job, Drew. You never quit.
你也不会 李也不会放弃
Hey, neither did you. Or neither did Lee.
就应该是这样的 对吗
It's the way it should be, right?
对
Yeah.
好了 莫莉
All right, Mollie,
如果崔维斯有什么需要就告诉我们好吗
let us know if Travis needs anything, okay?
没问题 他醒来的时候我会叫你的
You got it. I'll call when he wakes up.
-有消息就告诉我们 -好
- Keep us posted. - Yeah.
你的那个患者是从油田来的吗
Hey, is that your patient from the oil field?
-他怎么样了 -好多了
- How's he doing? - Better.
他的家人在来医院的路上
His, uh, family's on the way in now.
你应该检查一下他的血铅水平
You should check his lead level.
我们认为他的工作地的水被污染了
We think the water at his work was contaminated.
公♥司♥用了不规范的井
Company was using an unregulated well.
混♥蛋♥ 得克萨斯版的弗林特水中毒事件啊
Son of a bitch. Flint right here in Texas.
那些是铅线吗
Those lead lines?
对 在他的同事身上发现的
Yeah. Found them on his coworker.
好吧 我们会给崔维斯测的
All right, we'll get Travis tested.
凯恩 你能去加上
Cain, do you want to add on --
把血铅指标加在他的血检里
Add lead levels to his blood work.
没问题 老大
You got it, Boss.
我们让职业安全健康署和得州卫生局
We got OSHA and the Texas Board of Health
追踪所有曾经在那工作过的人
tracking down everybody who ever worked there.
所有与污水接触过的人都会来这就诊
Everyone who came in contact with the water is coming here.
媒体舆♥论♥如何
What about the press?
我的意思是这些人应该被曝光
I mean, these people need to be exposed.
他们应该受到惩罚
They need to be punished.
舆♥论♥的法庭 我喜欢这家伙的想法
Court of public opinion. I like the way this guy thinks.
我现在就去办
I'm on it.
我刚刚在外面又重演了一次那样的救援
So I was replaying the rescue out in the field, and...
也许你的方法是对的
your way might have been the right way.
也许吧 但也可能是错的
Might have, but might have been wrong, too.
-没准都行 -当初你管理急诊室时
- It all worked out. - So when you ran your ER,
如果总是自己做艰难决定
how did you deal with being the one
你是怎么解决的
who always had to make the tough decisions?
能力越大 责任越大
Ah, with great power comes great responsibility.
你刚刚是引用了蜘蛛侠的话作为领导真言吗
Did you just quote me Spider-Man as your leadership mantra?
实际上 我认为这是墨尔本勋爵的首创
Actually, I think Lord Melbourne said a version of that first.
但我是相信这样的观点的
Hmm. But I do believe in the sentiment.
我去给他做化验
All right, I'll get his labs tested.
待会见 老大
See you later, Boss.
别再叫我老大了
Stop calling me "Boss."
没问题 老大
Okay, Boss.
我们得把他转到室内去 他发烧了
We need to get him inside. He's spiking a fever.
快啊 快啊 为什么还不让进
Come on. Come on. What's the holdup?
放他们进来
They're good!
好 医生 祝你好运 他妈妈有点真货
Okay, Doc. Lucky day. Mama must've had something real.
TC 你干了什么
T.C., what did you do?
你要她怎么说的
What did you tell her to say?
走
Let's go!
不敢相信你让那个母亲说了假的情报
I can't believe you told the mother to give false intel.
然后呢 起作用了 不是吗
So what? It worked, didn't it?
你在玩火 只不过太顽固而没有意识到
You're playing with fire. You're just too pigheaded to see it.
或谨慎起来
Or to care.
不是肠扭转不良
It's not a malrotation.
我看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
一定是其他什么东西引起的肠梗阻
Something else must be obstructing his bowel.
没有疝气 也没有肠套叠
No hernia. No intussusception.
蛔虫
Roundworms.
蛔虫 这里很常见
Ascaris. Very common here.
我也相信你一定早就知道了
But I'm sure you already knew that.
你是叙利亚万事通
You're the expert on all things Syria.
我只是在努力救这个孩子
I'm just trying to help a kid.
我们得用驱虫剂治疗他的家人
We'll have to treat his family,
也许整个村子
maybe the village with anthelmintics.
驱虫剂会不够的
It won't be enough.
你知道我见过多少这样的病例吗
Do you know how many of these cases I've seen?
实在是太令人沮丧了
It's so frustrating.
总是向前走一步 往后退两步
It's always one step forward, two steps back.
永远都是这样
It never ends.
这些家庭没办法喝到干净的水
And these families don't have clean water.
也没有基础设施 受不了教育
And without infrastructure and education --
所以在你看来 我们不该救他吗
So in your mind, we shouldn't have saved him?
拜托 你真让人受不了
Please. You're insufferable.
你对每个人都是这样吗
Are you like this with everybody?
难怪他们把你赶出得州呢
No wonder they kicked you out of Texas.
我只是不想放弃
Hey, I'm just not wired to give up.
这里的其他人也一样
And neither is anybody else here.
但我不知道 也许我们太习惯于遵守规定
But I don't know, maybe we've gotten too used
习惯于做我们该做的
to following the rules, used to being told what to do,
因为没了他们 我们也完不成工作
because we can't do our jobs without them.
也许我们需要来一剂TC·卡拉翰
So maybe we could use a good dose of T.C. Callahan.
那听起来很色情
Mm. That sounded dirty.
很高兴你听懂了
Glad you caught on.
只要你准备好了
Whenever you're ready.
我都在
I'll be here.
BGM: If I Go by Jake McMullen
他需要在这儿住一个星期左右
So he'll need to be here for a week or so,
但他应该会恢复得很好的
but he should make a full recovery.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm so glad to hear that.
谢谢你的加入 我知道那不容易
Thank you for stepping in. I know that wasn't easy.
不 没关系的
No. It was fine, really.
是我让他现在变得更难处理了
I made him being here a bigger deal than it needed to be.
当初他想补偿的时候我应该同意的
I should have let him make amends when he wanted to.
这对艾伦来说意义很大
It means a lot to Alan.
这正是你带他来的原因 不是吗
It's why you brought him in, isn't it?
不 我带他来是因为他需要最好的医生
No, I brought him in because he needed the best surgeon.
但我来是因为
But I came here because...
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you did.
我知道你一直没抛弃我
I know you've been holding on to me
因为你担心如果你让我走 我会崩溃
because you're worried if you let me go, I'll break.
-不是那样的 -听我说完
- That's not true. - Just let me finish.
我不会崩溃
I'm not gonna break.
事实上 我一个人会变得更加坚强
In fact, I might even be stronger on my own.
我总是需要别人的帮助
I've always used people as a crutch,
从萨德到TC
from Thad to T.C...
再到你
to you.
我得明白一个人过是什么样子的
I need to find out what it's like going solo.
但你不必一个人
But you don't have to be alone.
我想一个人
I want to.
我们一起在戒毒时看的这部电影
We watched this movie in rehab.
《涉足荒野》
"Wild."
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
徒步旅行的那一部吗
Um...the hiking one?
可不止徒步旅行
It's about so much more than that.
-好吧 -但没错
- Well... - But yeah.
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭独自徒步太平洋山脊国家步道
Um, Reese Witherspoon goes on this solo hike on the PCT...
是
Yeah.
在那找到了安宁
...and finds peace there.
我觉得那正是我需要的
I think I need that. Mm-hmm.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我是说 那听起来很...极端
I mean, it -- it sounds pretty...extreme.
我的行李已经打包好了
My bags are already packed.
你是我最后一个得道别的人
You're my last goodbye.
好吧
Well...
所以我们是...
So are we...
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表