剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
每一步我都会陪着你
I'll be here for you every step of the way.
-你要留下吗 -是的
- You're staying? - Yeah.
你申请了因家庭变故退出现役
You applied for hardship.
我几乎失去了我的女儿
I nearly lost my girl.
为军队出生入死了十五年
Busted my hump for 15 years for that army.
如果他们不批准我的假
If they can't give me this time off,
那就去他们的吧
then to hell with them.
艾比
Yo. Abby.
-索菲娅 -我想他们可能想见一下对方
- Sofia! - I thought they might want to see each other.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
直升机到了
Chopper's here.
基地指挥官给了我去安卡拉大使♥馆♥的权限
Base commander gave me passes to the embassy in Ankara.
我给你拿了些氢可酮来缓解你的痛苦
I got you some hydrocodone for your pain.
能立马把你放倒
It's gonna knock you right out.
谢谢你 茜德
Thank you, Syd.
我准备待在这
I'm gonna stay here.
他们能在土耳其治好你的肩膀
They can fix your shoulder in Turkey.
这并不致命
It's not life-threatening.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你有死亡愿望吗 卡拉翰
Do you have a death wish, Callahan?
不 不 恰恰相反 我...
No, no, the opposite. I...
你看
Look...
我在家里的生活一团糟
My life back home was a trainwreck.
即使这个地方一团糟
And even though this place is a mess,
但它很适合我
it kind of makes sense to me.
每个人都想「拯救阿勒波」
Everyone wants to hashtag "Save Aleppo"
好像发话题就能有帮助一样 但我能改善现状
like it does something, but I can make things better.
你在圣安东尼奥也能做到
You can do that in San Antonio.
任何人在圣安东尼奥都能做到
Anyone can do that in San Antonio,
但没有多少人能在这里做到
but not many people can do it here.
所以你来了
It's why you came.
我们就是这样的人
It's who we are.
我就是这样的人
It's who I was.
这次旅行治好了我
This trip has cured me of that.
不 我很怀疑
No, I doubt that.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢你回来把我带回...
Thank you for coming back and getting me --
带回我女儿身边 谢谢你
getting me home to my daughter, thank you.
咱们得州见 我请你喝啤酒
I'm gonna see you in Texas. I'm buying the beer.
-该走了 -好
- Better go. - Yeah.
上次我们这么做遭到了迫击炮袭击 所以
Last time we did this, we got hit by mortar fire so...
如果你死在那 我会真的真的特别生你的气的
You die over here, I'm gonna be really, really pissed at you.
-我不会的 -是啊
- I won't. - Yeah.
我保证
I promise.
-乔斯 -你好
- Yo, Joss. - Hey.
我听说乔丹把凯恩炒了 气死我了
Hey, so I heard Jordan fired Cain. Pisses me off.
我真想炒了他这个傲慢的家伙
I wanted to fire his arrogant ass.
-所以你还没听说 -什么
- Oh, so you haven't heard. - What?
你们猜怎么着 你们听说了吗
Hey, guess what? Did you hear?
凯恩现在是医生了 现在他要在这里工作了
Cain's a doctor. And now he's gonna work here.
-抱歉我没听清 什么 -真棒啊
- I'm sorry, what? - Hey, that's fantastic.
我就知道你是与众不同的
I knew there was something special about you.
是啊 他曾经负责过墨西哥最棘手的急诊部之一
Yeah. He ran one of the toughest E.R.s in Mexico.
他是做到了
That he did.
他合格了 我们又缺人
You know, he checked out. We're short-staffed.
所以我雇他做我的住院医师
So I hired him as a resident.
我们用香农的工资得到TC的经验 双赢
We're getting a T.C. experience at Shannon prices. Win/win.
好消息 对吧 肯尼
So great news. Huh, Kenny?
不 是... 是好消息
Yeah, no. It's, uh... yeah, it's great.
-听着 关于之前... -是啊
- Listen, and about earlier... - Yeah.
别见怪 兄弟 我只是在尽职 所以...
You know, no hard feelings, man. I was just doing my job, so...
不 不 没伤感情 我明白
No. No, no, no, no hard feelings at all. I totally get it.
-真的吗 -是的 是的 没有
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no.
好吧 兄弟 谢谢理解
All right, man. Thanks for understanding.
是啊 是啊 我只是在做我的工作
Yeah, yeah. I'm just doing my job,
你现在为我工作了 是吗
and you work for me now, yeah?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
所以现在那里有个流浪汉 三床
So there's a homeless guy, curtain 3,
阴囊皮下脓肿
has a boil on his scrotum.
-得先剃光 -拜托 哥们
- Needs his shave first. - Come on, man.
是的 剃光光
Oh, yeah. Get every hair.
我想让他看起来就像个新生儿一般
I want him looking like a newborn baby.
跟你一起工作一定很开心 肯尼
Gonna be great working with you, Kenny.
很抱歉我那么和你说话
I'm sorry for shooting you down like that.
不 没事的 我越界了
No, that's okay. I was out of line.
不 你是对的 我不需要对保罗管得那么细
No, no, you were right. I don't need to micromanage Paul.
-你应该把保罗管得那么细 -那是说
- You should micromanage Paul. - So that means...
我选择做他的父亲而不是他的上司
I'm choosing being his dad over being his boss.
但我还是需要你
But I still need you to
将外科中心带入正轨
get the surgical center off the ground.
你准备好面对两份全职工作吗
You up for two full-time jobs?
我刚邮件给你了全院范围内的部门明细
I just e-mailed you department breakdowns hospital-wide,
我们薄弱的地方和擅长的地方
where we're weak, where we're strong.
我会在明天安排一场会议
I'll set up a meeting tomorrow.
好
Great.
所以 那和看起来的一样吗
So, uh...is that what it looked like?
朱利安刚刚任命我为急诊主任
Julian just made me medical director of the E.R.
和心脏外科中心新任主任
and head of the new cardiac surgical center.
这算是权力游戏吗
Wow. Is that some sort of a power play?
听着 朱利安是个十足的控制狂
Look, Julian is a complete control freak.
但他会厌倦这种掌控
But he'll get bored of this place and put some
然后交给某个吹毛求疵的混♥蛋♥来接管
bean-counting jackass in charge that we'll all hate.
-所以你就是那个混♥蛋♥ -名义上 是的
- Oh, so you're that jackass? - In title, yeah.
听着 我可以让他觉得自己仍然可以远程管理
Look, I can make him think he's running this place from a distance,
同时我们还能让一切保留原有的样子
and meanwhile, we keep everything exactly the same way it's always been.
真厉害
Hmm. That's very impressive.
-对吧 -嗯
- Right? - Mm.
所以我想这就意味着
So I guess that means
你没什么时间做别的事了
you're not gonna have much time for anything else.
我的意思是 有工作 还有
Well, I mean, with work and -- and everything
和安妮发生的一切
that's been going on with Annie...
-对 我是说 全部 对吗 -乔丹
- Yeah, I mean, totally, right? - Well, Jordan. Hey.
等尘埃落定 你明白吗
Just until the dust settles, you know?
我是说 我想我们都需要静一静
I mean, I think we could both use a little bit of a time-out.
-你不觉得吗 -完全同意
- Don't you think? - 100%.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那就好 我去找安妮要迟到了
All right, good. Well, I'm late to see Annie.
-好 待会见 -好
- Okay, catch you later. - Yeah.
我去礼品店给你买♥♥了点东西
So...I went to the gift shop, and I got something for ya.
但我已经有手♥机♥了
But I already have a phone...
还是最近十年的新款
that was made in this decade.
没错 没错
W-- Yeah, yeah.
实际上这是给我准备的 这是我的亲子电♥话♥
Well, it's actually for me. This is my dad phone.
你是唯一的联♥系♥人
And you're the only caller.
等等 连瑞克也不是吗
Wait, not even Rick?
不是 只有你
Nope. Just you.
所以每当你担心 害怕 焦虑
So whenever you're worried, scared, anxious,
无论发生什么 什么都行
whatever, I don't care,
你打这个电♥话♥ 我就会接
you call that phone, and I'm gonna answer.
我保证
I promise.
除非我正吊在过山车上
Unless I'm hanging from a roller coaster.
-那就给我留言 -好
- And then just leave a message. - Okay.
BGM: My Heart Is Home by Upstate
给凯恩一个机会吧 肯尼
Give Cain a chance, Kenny.
不行 莫莉 我不喜欢那家伙
I can't, Mollie. Got a bad feeling about the dude.
你就是自食其果
That's just a taste of your own medicine.
没有汽车贷款 没有租金 没有学生贷款
No car payment, no rent, no student loans.
你疯了吗
Are you high?
我想自力更生好吗
I wanna be my own man, okay?
我不能一边花着他的钱 一边那么对他
I can't do that and take his money.
那我能花他的钱吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表